change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson
youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo
minds.com/Neil_R_Sperling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>antifa
What the fuck is going on in Britain?

>a fucking boomer
they all need to die

This is obviously one of /ourguys/ deep undercover as an Antifag. Antifa are happy about Tommy's death sentence, they're "anarchists" that work for and cheer on the establishment.

SIGN THE PETITION TO FREE TOMMY!

youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

68ers need the fucking rope

Attached: Punished Tommy1.jpg (535x529, 161K)

How is he a cuck? He has power and you do not.

He looks fragile, like a girl

It could be someone false flagging like someone suggested but it's also possible that Antifa would recognize the dangerous precedent set by allowing someone to be disappeared into a prison within a couple of hours.

>locking up Britons
And this gives him power over me?

okay so what happens next...you found his face from google congrats.

It's definitely one of us undercover, I remember the threads when anons were making these accounts

Attached: catantifaattack.jpg (974x1020, 328K)

>NEVERLAND antifa
>AntifaJackson

Attached: 1510543603949.gif (500x281, 855K)

How is he a cuck? He has power and you do not.

-Dr. Raymond Cocteau

Why do Bong judges still wear these faggy wigs, its embarrassing

Sentences to what? How can there have been a trial already, when Dankula's verdict took 2 years?

Okay the Judge is not a Jew like I suspected. If this were America he would have been Jewish for sure. (Almost all American Judges & Lawyers are Jewish)

Is this Judge's boss Jewish at least? The higher you go above them the more chance to find a Jew puppet master.

UCLfinal it was on the face of Ramos. That cunningness reflected all over his face. It was intentional. Not gonna do a game for RMA anyways. 2nd half we're coming.

Look at these cringy boomer fucks openly advocating for communism even when it's falling apart around them

minds.com/Neil_R_Sperling

Oh he is a boy fucker for sure.

well you cant do anything against him..while he cant jail your ideaological peers to stifle your message so yes he does

And? i will sit here call him a cuck break all of his laws and he can't stop me because he is a powerless cuckold and i am a free man in a free state.

SIGN THE PETITION TO FREE TOMMY

youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

The whole reporting of the trial is subjected to reporting restrictions, so it's difficult to be sure.
Tommy received a 3-month sentence in May 2017, suspended for 18 months, for contempt of court (taking photos in a court), any breach of the requirements given as part of the suspension mean the court can impose the whole or part of the original sentence.
The hearing took a couple of hours, and the police told his solicitor that he would be released and she wouldn't have to attend, and they appointed a solicitor for him.
The law here can move very quickly when it wants to shut you up.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD OH NO NO NO NO NOOO

>Chase after and honor of men rather than God.
>end up wearing the stupidest wig history nd ever seen as a sign of honor.
Jesus was right we are ruled by sheep

>you cant do anything against him

this is where you wrong

...But judges don't have the power to order arrests in England.

...And high court judges don't have anything to do with misdemeanours like breach of the peace.

...And Tommy Robinson hasn't been sentenced for anything.

Seriously, why would you make up lies like this? He got arrested for breach of the peace because he was trying to lead a chant on the steps of a court. He'll either go before a magistrate on Tuesday (since Monday is a bank holiday) to be admonished and given a £40 fine or he'll be cautioned and released tonight.

I just don't get the constant stream hysterical bullshit from this board. It's like everyone here is a woman with PMS.

ONOONONONO

SIGN THE PETITION TO FREE TOMMY!

youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

Most likely a pedo himself, grooming gangs in the Uk exist because the upper class is full of them, they use the gangs to do the dirty works for them.

chekkked

if I pull you off, will you die?

>Sentences to what? How can there have been a trial already, when Dankula's verdict took 2 years?

Tommy breached parole conditions

Anglo is the ultimate jew.

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

TR has said multiple times that he's funded by the Mossad

>domestic terror group calling for violence on foreign government officials

Every second Antifa isn't being shut down, I lose a little more faith in humanity.

>Tommy received a 3-month sentence in May 2017, suspended for 18 months
So how can he now be sent to prison for 13 months if the original sentence was just 3 months? So he got an additional 10 months for the new "crime"? It's a fucking joke one way or the other, the UK needs to burn. They won't wake up otherwise, or maybe not even then ...

Attached: 1446936333142.png (804x536, 593K)

>possible that Antifa would recognize anything
lol

>tfw literal communist anarchist fags have more balls than britbongs

Misinformation...
They may be related.

Attached: 1527367642817.png (815x656, 448K)

brits are gay lmao

look at his head

so fuckin gay. island of poofters

he was out on license you, dense cunt. that's why he was jailed. this retard does more harm than good. too much attention from law enforcement because of his ridiculous levels of attention whoring.

>tfw Brits still LARP under those gay foppish wigs

Attached: 1AE9C3D2-7FC2-4509-A75C-581314AFCAFC.jpg (720x747, 50K)

>memeflag
>whiny jew response

They are turning Tommy into a martyr by doing this.

Attached: 1497519750706.jpg (1024x1022, 111K)

Attached: A75C3512-B6D7-4F58-8613-A5F3CE3D5D42.jpg (225x225, 20K)

He looks frail... like he could fall over and hurt himself, be a shame might even shed a tear, might not.