So I was wondering, why isn't there many Jewish athletes?

So I was wondering, why isn't there many Jewish athletes?

They are in everything, but sports.
Is there a reason?

Attached: giovanne.png (553x585, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_sports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sports are a noble undertaking while Jews are used to sniverly and cunning

Sports are aesthetic. Jews can only do things that are ugly and anti-life.

Your uncle Moshe can't fix you quicker laps nor can cousin Yitzak hook you up with a chin of steel.

lol
Why do all the hard work when you can work smart and profit off of hood rats and their ape tackle by owning the teams
Also, asthma is considered a Jewish Olympic sport I hear.

Jews are physically frail from excessive inbreeding.

because they are too heavily racemixed, and after this racemixing (4000bc) they only worked in farms. this was the whole point of concentration camps. read any census data or watch the eternal jew.

look up hykos and read tacitus.

WHo is this sexy bitch?

The percentage of Jewish athletes in America is similar to the percentage of Jews
If anything it just show that Jews have the same athletic ability as others but are superior in other fields.

get your mind out of the gutter

Because running will make me miss all the coins on the floor

Because running will make us miss all the coins on the floor

They get in high level positions so they don't have to work as hard for reward

Athletics is hard work

Attached: julian-edelman-paradejpg-2c888be0a61cf9e7.jpg (1024x757, 124K)

It's not as easy to cheat in sports as it is in business life, which is literally built on cheating other people.

probably this had something to do with it

Attached: Ap_munich905_t.jpg (360x253, 22K)

kek n chk
Based Bulgabro

>put Moshe on a track field
>drop shekel 100 away from Moshe
>tell him you will pick the shekel and walk away with it in exactly 9.58 seconds
>WR beaten

The better question is why do other races push their kids to excel at sports instead of academics so they can compete at the (((collegiate level))) when the statistical probability of them being able to play professionally is extremely low?

Accurate

I would unironically worship her muscles.

Because Jews are allergic to physical exertion. You will legitimately never find a Jew working in a manual labor or trade position.

before Michael Phelps broke the record for most gold medals won at the Olympics, that record was held by a Jewish guy named Mark Spitz, his record stood for 36 years

That jew kid from stewert little is a bodybuilder

The hardest part in succeeding in life is having a good education and money to pay for that education. Jews aren't superior. They lucked out with the holocaust and now it's damn near illegal to criticize or jail them. With that power comes a lot of money. Education for the next generation is a natural next step.

It's the same reason niggers are excellent athletes. They were bred to be for hundreds of years.

Jews only were ever good at baseball.

>not paying attention
Jews are smart so you have to extend your search to sports that also requires intelligence unlike football/soccer and other sports for monkey brain limited peasants. Start with baseball and go from there, of course you will probably find that too boring as it is made more fun when you know things like math and sciences.

There wasn't even a holocaust.

sports are too close to manual labor?

Attached: jewed (50).jpg (260x184, 18K)

They never win jackshit though, like shitty genetics 100%. Of course if subverting and lying were sports you rats would be like a collective Usain Bolt or whatever

false flag

Why be an athlete and play in the NFL, why risk ruining your body when the average NFL career is only 4-years long.

Makes much more sense to WORK in the NFL Front Office, don't have to risk your body, and can easily work a 30-Year career in the NFL front office, or simply OWN a team and make profits until age 85.

the field is for the morons, the smart folks (((them))) are up in the skyboxes and sitting behind the desk

Jews were very good boxers back in the early twentieth century.

They could play soccer and be masters at diving

Attached: geoff-schwartz-9a245339fd3eaf01.jpg (600x415, 59K)

Sports have objective standards. Jews don't like things that are clear and measurable.

What if there is a physical pile of money at the finishing line?

Attached: BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPP.gif (498x280, 2.55M)

Attached: FE7523B5-59B6-4ABE-8981-25D1AEFEB3A0.jpg (612x408, 73K)

> snivelry

Attached: image.jpg (345x336, 138K)

Attached: BRRRAAAAAPPPP.jpg (225x225, 8K)

This, also baseball, tennis, water polo to name a few are all superior to all other sports especially hoodball, ghetto ball, eggplantball and dumbpuck.

The most famous kike sportsman is Bill Goldberg I think. And he flunked out of the NFL.

I honestly doubt that. Please give example of jews in sports

Attached: nateebner.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

fpbp

Attached: 1527371396605.jpg (633x758, 93K)

Isn’t david Beckham Jewish?

gibs me the sauce of dat booty

there have actually been a lot of jewish baseball players like paul goldschmidt and ryan braun for example today. plus lots of past greats like sandy koufax, one of the best pitchers in history.

outside of baseball, there was julian edelman on the patriots in football, but i couldn't name any others.

you just made that up Shlaim

finna b r e e d

>read some of Tacitus' writings on Jews
>in regards to Shabbos "Others say that this is a mark of respect to Saturn, either because they owe the basic principles of their religion to the Idaei, who, we are told, were expelled in the company of Saturn and became the founders of the Jewish race"
Cult of Saturn confirmed

Attached: 13279321.jpg (300x283, 61K)

lol

I played tennis with two jews. They have no hand eye coordination its crazy, like very simple things seemed difficult for them to pick up.

>qb named (((Rosen))) goes to NFL draft
>kike sports media can't slobber his nuts fast enough

Really gets those neurons firing

Because they are the most mixed mongrel race on the planet, even more than Latinos. They are from the intersection between Europe, Asia and Africa, it doesn't get much more mixed than that. For a confirmation of this just look at how many diseases were uniquely jewish until not long ago and are spreading as miscigenation becomes more common. Diabetes for example was known as a jewish disease in Northern Europe until the early 20th century. Jewish are also an interesting people because their males are not worried as appearing strong, unlike other races. On the contrary, they thrive when cuckolded, which is why jewishness is matrilineal and they used their women essentially as weaponized wombs to get some European genes for themselves, which resulted most famously in the ashkenazis. They are still horrendous though, one can only imagine the nightmare they looked like in the past. But there's always a man desperate enough to fuck a dead animal

This is also why they famously hate manual activity and think it's anudda shoah to ask of them to perform any labour. Where have you seen this before?

Attached: jewish diseases.png (631x2798, 1.12M)

beckham's grandfather on his mom's side was jewish, he wore a yarmulke to his funeral. but i think the rest of him is goy, so he is about a quarter jewish.

she's too cut, that's a turn off

cause its the only sport where you can steal things?

yes i almost forgot about josh rosen, he is another jewish football player. so that makes him and edelman.

who says there are no jew athletes

Attached: Kapernick.jpg (516x538, 42K)

Because sport is something visible and real.
How many prominent jewish engineers do you know? That is it.

there are plenty of jew athletes

Attached: download (12).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Isn't that the guy who hates America and turned the NFL into a big Jewish shitshow?

no jewish athletes they said

Attached: download (13).jpg (275x183, 12K)

jewish athlete

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Jews dominate intellectual pursuits from science to comedy
"KIKE KONSPIRACY"
>Blacks do well in athletics
"MEDIA BRAINWASHING, LOOK AT STRONGMEN COMPETITIONS!"
>Jews don't do well in athletics
"Heh, this proves we are superior :)"

another jewish female athlete, can we relax on the anti semitism guys?

Attached: sue-bird-9093acd2-f92d-4a27-92c5-7e13fb95e4b0.jpg (800x800, 81K)

Nice try kike.

proofs?

Attached: jews.jpg (600x315, 10K)

i bet you were, it's because the selected for intelligence and literacy fifteen hundred years ago and expelled many of their stupid (but physically stronger) group from the reproductive lines. Knowing Jews, they probably sacrificed them to the Romans or something to show they were no threat without physically strong men. Clever.

who said jews couldn't play d-1 basketball while rocking the jew kippa?

Attached: bdpmucwcyaahhoz.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

id smash the fuck out this athletic jew pussy

Attached: aly-raisman.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

jews bad at sports huh? this guy was drafted #11 in the nfl draft....suck it anti semites

Attached: 873093228.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

who is this semon demon

About sums it up. Also it seems the very idea and fact of Jewish athletes triggers the Islamic pol. Maybe because not only are Jews excelling in every field, they even outdo Arabs and Muslims in sports. Besides making homemade explosive devices that are actually poorly made and kill more Muslims than kafirs, do Muslims and Arabs do anything well? Anything at all??

quiet down you anti semites! jews are athletic if they decide to be!

Attached: 15202644_1364097550269475_2340561583259416267_n-750x415.jpg (750x415, 34K)

Jewish parents push their kids to be doctors and lawyers, or go into the family business. They concentrate on school and put sports on the back burner, if at all.

Theres a reason theres so many nigs in basketball and football, it's their only way to get out of the hood. Majority of the top recruits come from shitty ghetto schools, or shitty ghetto areas with private schools that scout the nigs and bring them in.

muslims can into sport as well my guy!

Attached: ht_kulsoom_abdullah_ll_110613_wmain.jpg (640x360, 61K)

>Sports are a noble

8/10 for effort, but steals are prevalent in basketball; that combined with shooting and running is why blacks are good at it.

Attached: 03-trump-basketball.w190.h190.2x.jpg (380x380, 17K)

you can't claim someone's elses game as your own. they would have to actually work for their success

Oh shit I forgot about (((chosen Rosen))).

Attached: oy vey.jpg (1907x1069, 410K)

T. Kraut Retard

Sports are for children

jews actually were good boxers in the older times true story, i honestly don't think in general jews are that athletic but a lot of them have a lot of white dna so some have decent to great potential actually athletically if they decide to go for it hard enough.

same reason why IDF wear diapers. jews are not fit for it.
that's why they don't control US armed forces from the inside so they place themselves in postions that control the military from the outside.

You really posted duel links meta's girlfriend

Jews own ESPN and collect gold when slave blacks jump around like monkeys chasing the ball

Look up average salary of espn ceo vs average salary of espn athlete and you shall see for yourself pay of overlords vs pay of monkey ball chasers

Can attest to this
>Did Judo as a kid
>Decide to join back up in my teens during the wrestling off season
>Walk in, first thing I see is a huge Israeli flag & all the coaches are huge Zionists
>kill_me.jpg
>Tons of Jews train in there
>All of them suck and constantly get btfo by Slavs from Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, etc.
It's really pathetic

Attached: 1517963983329.jpg (917x633, 258K)

>it’s a conspiracy!! CEO’s earn more than an ex athlete commentator!!!!
I know neocucks are retarded but thanks for taking it to another level lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_sports

All it took is three words in the search engine

Numbers don’t lie.

>USS Liberty
>Aircraft carrier

Who says he's an athlete?

this is so fucking true

I am Jewish, a massive computer and networking nerd, fuck being athletic when you can be smart as fuck. Fitness ok, I hit the gym 3 times a week, but wasting your life playing sports is something dumbasses do.

Black play sports
Jews do smart things

Or the jews run the teams

Attached: nsapep.png (930x1060, 359K)

Attached: buffjew.jpg (640x480, 100K)

It's obviously a Garrison shoop, you sperg