Is it 4D chess or not guys?

Is it 4D chess or not guys?

It seems his move to walk away from the table was overwhelmingly successful.

Attached: 4d.jpg (573x302, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1000583452822048768
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/25/trump-created-100-day-contract-voters-we-scored-ho/
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-27/north-korea-kim-jong-un-committed-trump-meeting-surprise-talks/9805036
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/climate/trump-environment-rules-reversed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s the art of the deal for ya

- Trump

Fake and gay

Fucking Trumpists are desperate for a win

Notice the ever spinning cycle that has been running since the very beginning of Trump's campaign

>Trump does something the left doesn't understand
>Left try to attack him for it in various ways (calling him stupid, trying to nervously laugh at him, etc)
>What Trump did ends up benefitting him

I'm not saying Trump a genius, because I honestly believe he is pretty fucking dumb, but whoever his manager is really knows how the dog fucks the cat.

No no. You're fucking it up.

We've been winning. Too much. We're ALMOST tired of winning.

i see no link

I figure people would take the 5 seconds to pull up the twitter page themselves but here it is anyway. Followed by some high end people like Gorka and some Fox news people but not verified but we all know whats going to happen here

Nothing has been won. You people are delusional.

How's the wall coming along?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/25/trump-created-100-day-contract-voters-we-scored-ho/

> politifact

Neck yourself you Europoor faggot

>It's not 4d chess he's just lucky
if you still believe this...

>I honestly believe he is pretty fucking dumb,

And this is why you lose. You underestimate your opponent.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good symbol for a populace to rally behind, which is why I'm not surprised whoever is managing him chose him.

That what I thought when he won.
I'm not sure anymore.
The Iran thing for example is just pushing EU in Chinas arms for example.

>is just pushing EU in Chinas arms for example.

ha yea right

i think kim genuinely wants to get along with trump. his play before about pence was probably just banter that he didn't think trump would take to heart. they may both just be making theater to create more drama towards the negotiations.

when you realize that Q isnt a larp

Attached: countdown ends june 12th.png (845x207, 110K)

A lot of shit is going on behind the scenese and only top politicians can see it. This is actually good. Most of the shit with foreign conflicts is best done under the table.

It wasn't even Kim that said shit about pence, it was some minister douchenut whos negotiated with us in the past and probably used to getting what he wanted for free.

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-27/north-korea-kim-jong-un-committed-trump-meeting-surprise-talks/9805036

its real lads

I think it's all a big game of smoke honestly. I think that Trump is trying to stabilize the countries that America has fucked.

I wonder if Trump can get North Korea to at least be a neutral power in the Korean Peninsula, if not an ally.

OBAMA DID THIS NOT TRUMP WHY CANT YOU STUPID RACIST REDNECKS SEE THAT

Attached: 1517465451858.jpg (393x376, 25K)

Trump has no handler. Again, you fail to take stock in your opponent. Everything Trump does is quite predictable if you read Art of the Deal and Sun Tzu's Art of War.

By the way, Trump is only the symptom. You need to consider who Trump's core supporters are and why they support him. Because the thing that comes after Trump will be very scary, for (you).

So the EU wants to get raped by human insects? WTF, I love China now?!

>your opponent

holy shit take your meds you schizo fuck

Are you not following the state of the EU? Getting raped by literal insects would be a massive step up from what they’re doing...

>kvetching this hard
Oy vey

I don’t see anything about “your opponent.”

You working too many hours this week?

It's not even 4D chess, it's regular chess

>kim starts making demands
>fuck off, learn your place
>oh shit I'm sorry please let us have the meeting still

It's an incredibly simple display of power to remind kim who holds the authority in the negotiations

Trump has no handler. Again, you fail to take stock in your opponent

Did your mom trade in your retard pills for crack again?

>this
the only card kim has is the nukes, he can't afford for the us to walk out of the deal, trump has all the power and when he walked from the table and basically gave kim an ultimatum they don't want to appear weak on the international level and is posturing for some smidgen of respect. the media is irrelevant the only thing that matters is what the people behind the scenes think, this was a power play and you could see it from a mile out.

Stating the Obvious
The Thread

Trump doesn’t need a handler the same way you need your mom. Sorry faggot, better luck next time I guess

Stil shilling hard I see? fucking retard, take your meds

Attached: 1527376334394.png (721x678, 539K)

This is all between Xi and DJT
KJU and Moon are 2ndary

>no blue checkmark

FAEK NOOOZZZZ

Attached: 1496503786602.jpg (600x496, 46K)

Nice year old article, faggot.

>whoever is managing him
I bet it’s a Jew

You should see the total meltdown by the left on Twitter, the amount mental gymnastics trying to explain this. At whatever cost to attempt to not give credit to Trump. This is right after their moment of celebration at Trump canceling the meet.

Art of the Deal - Enjoy the show.

Attached: image.jpg (768x244, 29K)

Trump knows what hes doing and Kim genuinely wants peace i believe.

This, we wont know for certain until 20 years from now.

>Trump has a handler
>who lets Trump go on Twitter and type out whatever he wants

Yeah, nah

Wasn't that Kim's demand two weeks ago? I'm confused.

Also people don't get Asian culture. NK subordinate spoke out of terms, huge no no. Trump basically said Kim you have no control, I'll wait until you get your ducks in a row. Ultimate dishonorable move to insult someone you're tying to invite to meet. Trump played that up to perfection. Great business instincts and foreign acumen.

You CFR shill shite vermin here, take a moment and attempt to grasp what I just wrote.

Well if Trump is resistant to the peace talks that makes Kim the good guy for making concessions towards peace even though denuclearization was always going to be part of it.

>falling for this
Dollars to doughnuts Trump and Kim Jong get along very well and this is all staged.

So, what happened to the fattie?
Barely 3 months ago he was full megalomaniac building and testing nukes one after another.

He realised nuclear weapons are a meme. He knows he lost and now he's gonna get his reward. A (((centralised))) banking system.

maybe he asked Kim to just pretend and play along.

"pretend we're not meeting"
"oh tee hee hee, you funny"
" A ok Jack"

Attached: 1525998123359.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Nukes are a meme because everyone assumes no one will use them.
They'd take that someone seriously if he proved that he's willing to launch them.

I believe it is controlled. I think NK is a red herring to obscure to the public the fact that they are in a surveillance state and have been at war in like 8 countries around israel for 17 years with no deducible national benefit or constitutional accountability.

I legitimately don't believe Trump is conventionally intelligent (not an insult), but I would certainly agree that he knows how to sale, make a deal, and recruit/manage the best people.

hes not going to give that shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

He's clearly developed a large number of effective business heuristics over his career and they are translating into politics very well. This means that he navigates the real world far more intelligently than any academic who might better fit whatever your view of "intelligent" is.

yeah you're right, nothing has been won
except for the fucking presidential election lmaaoo you fucking loser

Attached: 1492562035867.jpg (262x263, 9K)

wtf i love norks now

try harder

How do I become as good at the art of the deal as Trump is?

Attached: trump 4d chess.png (1275x667, 227K)

I think he's good at fucking with people too, he can get them to do what he wants even when they think they are doing the opposite.

Don't worry, they're running out of countries without a central bank. Take note that Nork is starting to fall, and now Iran is starting to get shit smeared on it. I don't know how they can even manage to try to make Cuba look like a boogeyman, I don't know how they wasted their shot on that

what have you retards won, tax cuts for companies, deregulation to fuck up your environment? what you have won is a relaxed meltdown into the next recession.

Nah. It's more than that. When you can turn one million into a billion, there has to be something there. Not in others but in him. The campaign he waged against the media, completely playing them out, during his campaign, tells the story.

Wtf i love refugee dick now!

Fake news, Kim is not an idiot to do it.

if it turns out to be true it Nobel prize for sure.I will laugh as libs implode.

This is the most democrat retard post I've read in a while.

>tax cuts for companies
No, middle class got tax cuts. As much as one to two thousand a year.
>deregulation to fuck up our environment
How is environmental health relative to a recession? And what did Trump fuck up environmentally? Better not say 'pulled out of the climate accord' or we'll laugh harder.

>a successful businessman can bargain

Shock horror

Reminder: most politicians go to fancy schools, party all the time, and do nothing of practical value before becoming a politician

>And what did Trump fuck up environmentally
Not to argue but... he shrank 2 national parks in Utah. Now we can argue about why but the fact is now a little bit more of America's untouched wilderness will be turn into mcdonalds and parking lots

Good

I think the reason why Trump won is simply because his name.
It can be Blumft
DRUMFFFT
DUMFPT
TRUUMPLSTILTSKIN
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURMMMMMMFFFFFFTTTT
DRumfp
TRUMPANZEE
etc....
etc....

His name is just... So easy to meme, it backfired on them. You don't say "LMAO GET CLINTON'D FGGT", it just doesn't sound right. Call me a retard but, I think it was simply his own name. (and the fact that clinton is a literal sperg demon lizard creation from a perpendicular dimension)

Stay delusional leftypol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-19-23-18.png (960x540, 122K)

seriously not one faggot could read his book and know what was coming

"I think it's 4d chess" = you're the goyim, goyim

Me gusta indeed

It angers you to read facts doesnt it?

My japanese friend gets it

Only intelligence and recognize intelligence.

The guy who wrote the Art of the Deal knows how to negotiate? Why I never!

Even if trump executed everything he campaigned on, which he clearly wont, the US is still completely subverted.

Consider the constitution, which isn't adhered to by any state or the feds, consider the multidecade seeding and subversion of education, the federal reserve, we have national ID cards, license plates, phones and internet recorded, the public now accepts there is a deep state yet doesn't even give a fuck, fake history about ww1 ww2 and the construction of the UN and the false history of 9/11 and the middle east wars.

You cant just slap a bandaid on this shit and not expect consequences. Shit is going to go bad no matter what but we really cant heal or grow as a nation unless the public is allowed to learn about their true history.

It would take dramatic change to get that and people dont have the guts so they'll take the easy route which is what we're on. Trouble is, it's not going to be easy, it's going to be worse.

War is coming. When? Who knows. But if you think all this shit is going to be able to just be folded up nicely, you're an idiot. The term revelation is greek and it's real meaning is to reveal, expose, unveil.

>whataboutism

i walk markets when you were collecting pokemon, autist.
QE is the idea that the state helps in times of crisis by providing liquidity and gets taxmoney back when the economy is humming (unironically say rhanks to fed/obama)..NOT cutting taxes once companies got inflated by cheap QE money, dumbo. This will lead to the next recession, while companies move that QE money to the bondmarket you knownothing.
well it’s NY times, still these are facts you can find elsewhere, don‘t be a naive homo, you peasant.
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/climate/trump-environment-rules-reversed.html

faggot lmao

If you want to watch the world burn slow you could've just said so.

you're the one watching the world burn slow, im the guy on the hill behind you letting you know that your entire pants are on fire.

whatever it is your country is fucked while getting milked by elites.
This is a gigantic sellout, believe it or not.
How i wish pol would look into basic economy instead of reading mein kampf for the 5th time.

Mundane-flag, mundane-comment

ofc, but its about the style, and I love trumps retarded letter, not even pol could have written a better letter

Ya, guy, we fucking know. The way shit works is: Americans are going to get more uncomfortable in their servitude, the controllers will try to ease the pain, the people will get uprise in organic ignorant factions, controllers will fund them and fund the federal response.

If rebels win they will pull the yoke, if feds win they'll pull the yoke. Unless the american people are smart enough to realize they need to organically decentralize and follow the constitution, economically and legally, they will just go back into the same hole.