Uncucked Countries

Are there actually any countries in the world left where free speech isn't punished and refugees aren't given priority over natives of the country?

Attached: swedennnn.jpg (600x625, 109K)

No

Japan.
That's it I think.

Australia

switzerland

Not yet. We're getting there after we start dethroning Jewish supremacists and restoring the order of this great nation to it's former glory.

Yes. And UK would be one of them if not filled with weak men who prefer excuses to action and responsibility.

cucked by chinks you roofuck

Hungary, Poland and Japan.

America, I admit you can get in trouble for a lot of things but any legal issue becomes a 1st ammendment issue in inferior courts courts. Also is this a bot thread? I think Ive seen it before

Why are nip posters like this?

It hurts

>Australia Considering Ban On Children’s Books That Use The Words ‘Boy’ And ‘Girl’
>4:35 PM 05/21/2018
>School districts in Australia are considering banning children’s books that include the words “boy” and “girl” because they don’t want young kids ascribing to gender stereotypes.

based

Greenland, but you will never make it there. most kill them selves, seriously check suicide rates, they should be on the top there

I thought Poland and Hungary? at least they didn't take in refugees

I remember a Swiss on here saying their government tried to bring in refugees, but they all left because it was too cold

My country

>Jap
>calling other men weak

Thanks for major kek

Both countries have outlawed holocaust denial.

atleast they dont sit around and watch their women get fucked by niggers and upload the video to reddit unlike pinkdicks

any reason why they keep offing themselves?

Because it's cold and depressing there I reckon.

isn't Russia as well?

they realized they were white

It's cold and rainy and depressing here but I've just barely managed not to kms. pussies

Yeah, and we off ourselves a lot too.

I like chech. Why are you this way?

we're absolutely cucked mate

Based

I don't think you're weak if it makes you feel better.

I think it's the sign of the times. people are offing themselves all over the world

No. Instead you work hard to lose half of all paycheck to tax making support for refugee and legal immigrants who abuse social assistance. Then you raise lovely daughter to be passed around Pakistani poo rape gang like marijuana at nigger college in US.

unironically this place (am not a local)

Thank you. I like most Russians I have known. Some are like Blacks people however.

No free speech but most refugees stay in the camp, meanwhile refugees with money are fine, the ones who are good at an unregulated profession can work also.

We are entering the final death throes of a society obsessed with itself.

They were under soviet occupation when they wrote that into law.

Fuck me

Hello there

Waaaaaahhhhhhh life is so bad here why cant I be openly racist to people in the street without consequence waaaahhhhhh
grow up

I do not shed any tears for Swedish roasties raped by Muslims. The law is gynocentric and anti-male. Society in general is gynocentric and anti-male. In Sweden, a woman can accuse you of rape and doesn't need any proof in a court of law to arrest you for rape. They deserve Muslim gang rape. The feminists reap what they sow.

Haha man Japan is on the warpath right now

>where free speech isn't punished and refugees aren't given priority over natives of the country?

this is solely a western phenomenon. everyone else is uncucked by that definition.

USA is the only place I know of with close to total free speech, dunno about refugees

Exactly.

I should be able to shout 'nigger!' at black people if I want. If I then get punched in the face because it's an offensive thing to do then so be it, but I shouldn't get arrested.

Shut up and fuck off back to Pakistan shitskin

keepnswsafe.com
free speech literally being taken away by Jews

F A T A L I T Y

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

He's right though

Eastern Europe. We hate everyone even ourselves here. You need to be a strong male in order to survive here though, so no pussies allowed. You can send your women though we know how to take care of them.

spotted the incel

Trust me, you'd send them back after a few weeks

Lets go with that and stop wasting effort on western Europe

Poland, Hungary, Russia.

If you honestly believe that women should not be held accountable or even called out for the shit they did, you are seriously more pathetic than even the worst, unredeemable incel. But then again, you're a disgusting Brit, so...
Enjoy living in that shithole caliphate your women have created for you and don't you dare to drag others into it. If you want to descend into hell, do it alone. You pussy-apologist are the fucking worst.

spotted the foreigner

But they aren't now and didn't change the laws

Not true

Nah, were fucked, If you like I live rural then its not as obvious as it seems but when you go into cities such as melbourne, fuck me dead its depressing

Attached: 1518502915910.png (720x718, 865K)

How's Darwin? Perth? As fucked or considerably less so?

But subconsciously they desire the rape and are OK with being raped.

They desire barbarity and as long as their man do not demonstrate t hat they can be more barbarous than the imported ones nothing of consequence will change.

Poland and Czech, maybe we (we still have caucasians unters in Moscow)

Nowhere in Europe, so you will have to go to Asia, so in other words go to your former colonies there that arent an islamic state.

The country that started two world wars I think
>inb4 Germany is cucked by muslims
I'm not talking about Germany

Germany definitely started the second world war
Who do you think started the first one?

Italy. You can enslave niggers here!

Attached: download (11).jpg (300x168, 7K)

You actually have fuckloads of mulsims m8.

t.mini china

The second World War was started by a non-German. The first World War was started by Austria. Germany started zero world wars

Attached: m80alhrgliez.png (953x1760, 103K)

So Germans are just useful retards?
Gotcha.

Yep. We are also invaded by chinease

basically. we were baited by hope and desperation in the early 1930s after the great depression to get hitler to the power he needed

And Muslims...

And you think somebody cares because? I really dont care if majority of Europe is asian,arab and black.

The us

Do you like polaks japu sama

Attached: 1527403295893.jpg (961x480, 39K)

Poland has been mini Israel since the 19th century

Why?

Free speech is a meme. It has never existed.

Because white are weak and do nothing to stop it and such they need to get destroyed.

stop caring about an opinion of some filthy slant eye uggo barbarian.
no matter how good their cartoons are

Maybe white weak will be gone, but what about white strong traditionalists?

Too few to change the outcome, so in the end they will die with the rest.

I don't think so. Europe will rise from ash one day

They don't have the reserves, orgwnisation and manpower to count for much.
As far as I am aware.
Shot is fucked B rusher... You and the west are getting islamized. I already saw a towelhead living in my neighborhood.
Fucking hell. The one country in the Balkans who was never dar-al-islam and they want to fix that with their stupid megamosque to draw in lots of the fucks.

Fuck off you stupid shitskin. Bet you aren't even British.

Based truth always hurt

Attached: 1527033773682.gif (575x420, 507K)

Rude. I know one jap and he's allright.

Attached: 1527345513649.jpg (700x700, 61K)

Fuck off gypsy mutt, scourge upon the earth

Attached: 1527242350515.png (912x707, 98K)

Switzerland maybe?

Yes it will. The undesirables will be raped, the smarter ones will react and go against it.

Yes however the people that will rise will be black and mixed race led by a chinese overlord.

HAHAHA COMMIES WON THE WAR GUYS XD XD XDDDD XD FUCKING DIALECTICAL MAN

America is the best there is right now because of the first and second. I can call a nigger a nigger to their face and might be attacked or fired from my job but I won't go to jail for it.

>uncucked
>muh freedom of speech
Choose one. North Korea, Iran, Syria, and Cuba are the only countries left without a Rotschild bank.

You are expecting women to not go with the socially acceptable presented "majority". In a generation they will expect to get raped not just fantasise about it and won't do shit to change it.
Some maybe but they are exceptions and outliers.
My only regret is the future extinction of Swedish rock bands.
The problem is the brainwashed Swedish men, who as a group are pretty much the most pussywhipped cuck s o y boys with a fucking feminist party at the fucking helm and women leading the country.

Our fucking totally not communist ruling party had once a speaker from the Swedish gov/Parliament at the House of Parliament. They politely aske d the bitch to leave and not come back.

Old school totally-not-communists-but-social-Democrats.

>TFW former communists are more socially conservative than mainstream west inspired 'right'.

sure but why care about their opinion

fuck me melbourne is shit, only glad i live on the mornington peninsula