Let's Fuck With The Jews

It's Okay To Be White Phase II: Operation Miscejewnation
Put these all over with phrases in hebrew encouraging jews to fuck niggers. They're written in heeby so normies won't be able to read them, but the kids in heeby school will see them and want to try a nigger out, resulting in the mixing and dumbing down of their race.

Attached: it's-okay-to-like-big-black-cock-hebrew.jpg (612x792, 38K)

Jews are white though.

literally says "ok its dick like black big"

i believe you are right. i reversed the text, but now it's upside down. thank you for correcting me so i can hasten your demise!
>the absolute state of merchants

Attached: merchant in oven.jpg (400x400, 77K)

better?

Attached: it's-okay-to-like-big-black-cock-hebrew.jpg (612x792, 39K)

אין כמו זין של כושי
there i fixed it

>there i fixed it

Attached: d63.jpg (600x909, 30K)

>it is ok like black big cock

Most look like other semite peoples in the middle east.

Attached: 1499154118780s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

now we put that all over the place so little jewish girls can learn the wonders of nigger cock and get knocked up

BUMPO MCBUMPITY BUMPERINO, I told you I'd bump it bro. I can't go around posting These here, there aren't any Jews here, but I can try to keep your thread hot.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 56K)

My sides,IDK why I find this funny, I almost prefer this to what he meant.

Attached: muh-succ_o_6768915.jpg (1200x1102, 235K)

Africa doesn't get a say in what white is, shoo go fight over UN care packages

>A Jew telling the truth on Jow Forums
Now i've seen everything

Attached: translation.png (655x188, 8K)

if the jews complain, they get called racist.
if the jews don't complain, they get bred out.
kekmate. we just jewed the jews.

Attached: longshanks breed them out.jpg (448x289, 97K)

Based

zpread it

Your post doesn't even make sense, it's just a random collection of words

bump

Attached: 2198374129043.gif (240x149, 448K)

your flag doesn't even make sense, it's just a random collection of noses and rubbing hands

Attached: no-blood-for-mohel.jpg (660x480, 133K)

We established this already, one of your fellow sand niggers already told us.
Checked.
6 Million D Chess.

There is no phase 2

This is Gold(stein)

Attached: opw1ZT6.png (1106x1500, 832K)

fucking brainlets

Lol

it's look like it is written by a sand nigger trying to insult us..

it is true though

next time write:
אני אוהב זין של אפריקנים שחורים

Attached: 1504840080700.png (593x635, 260K)

> Jews are white
This.
Listen to him fellow whites. Don't attack the jews, they are based and we must work together !
But don't forget fellow goyi- whites : jews still deserve special treatment because of the 6 gorillons.

>it's look like it is written by a sand nigger trying to insult us..
But you all are sand niggers..

Attached: 1523902887550.jpg (673x890, 557K)

>>A Jew telling the truth on Jow Forums
>Now i've seen everything
lost
fucking Straya cunts really are the best shitposters

Attached: react_pol_is_always_right_again.jpg (1235x486, 128K)

did i spell it right?

Attached: hitler-did-nothing-wrong-hebrew.jpg (612x792, 39K)

Why did you ever doubt them? Their banter is God-Tier.

Attached: 1524307902887.gif (450x450, 1.23M)

yep

אויש גוים גוים

Kek

>אויש גוים גוים
Google says this means "there are nations that are nations"
Is this the fabled Jewish IQ JB Peterson keeps going on about?

Attached: 1524023802441.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Whats that one mean

Okay actual question, what jew energy is there in the middle east that the jews fight shit skins over it instead of buying land somewhere less hostile?

Google sucks with hebrew. It means "Oysh goyim goyim", you are so cute and such.

>Making fun of the huge Jewish nose won't work, we already make fun of it ourselves

>Making fun of Jews loving money won't work, we already know about it and make fun of it.

>Hitler jokes are actually funny to Jewish Mizrahim, in religious protest they always yell that Hitler should have finished his job to get rid of Ashkenazi Jews.

>Making fun of rich american Jews is actually funny to Israelis because most of us don't like those rich fuckers anyways

If you really want to insult a Israeli, make memes about Shabbat, seems like nowadays disrespecting Shabbat is like saying "Allah is a pig" to a Muslim.

(In the photo an ex-religious Jewish girl, a star on the Big Brother show)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Bump. Best thread I've seen for a while. Thanks lads.

what is shabbat exactly? taking one day off implies jews work the other six.

But why would I do that? It's the the hot-headed religious zealots that are pulling the strings in our society.

I know google sucks with Hebrew, I am sure it is just a coincidence.

It sucks your people are trying to end my race, some of my best friends are Jews and they treat me like family, I spent this past passover at a Chabad getting drunk with you sand niggers and had a lovely time. Also I had a blast during Purim, too bad we can't just agree to be friends and glass the Arabs and Nogs together.
Holy shit the holocaust did happen, but in this comment section, bruh my sides.

Attached: 1524219074447.jpg (480x680, 54K)

It is theirs according to the bible, they got part of it, now they want the rest. Duh.

if only they would stop trying to mix, control, or subjugate every other race, and concentrate on improving their own race's ability to work and produce instead of being parasites.

Attached: rotoscoped kike kid.jpg (586x720, 320K)

The ones I have made friends with personally are great, they treat me as If I am their own blood, but they are all normal young people who have no power.
One Israeli paid my immigration fine for overstaying my visa in Peru, I only knew him for a few days we had drinks together and he asked me to be his best man at his wedding to a Peruvian girl he met like 2 months ago, when he overheard me talking to family about being unable to pay the fine, he gave me the money I needed and refused to allow me to pay him back.
The upper middle class and wealthier ones are the problem.

Attached: 1524215884014.png (471x349, 173K)

The correct spelling is אני אוהב זין של אפריקנים שחורים, you dumb nigger

אין כמו זין של כושי
Is probably better, doesn't yours include the personal pronoun?

Attached: HPV.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Will Jow Forums stand up to hate crimes?

Attached: Jew Scum.png (1913x1058, 2.44M)

All jewish women shoulb be fucking niggers, why are jews so racist??

>actually trusting a Jew
Burgers will never learn

ITT: White goyim try to beat the almighty Jew by praising black dick in their language.

That is your ultimate weapon? This is looking easier than ever.

Attached: 16681806_252074751916378_2435396182244321745_n.jpg (324x414, 21K)

>jew
>calling someone a sandnigger

Attached: brainlet stick.png (237x376, 20K)

Forced your sister to be fucked by a nigger and then hang yourself, thanks

>Let's Fuck With The Jews
Sounds good, I'd love to tap pic related

Attached: 14310014618_2434a9ac9b_b.jpg (668x386, 80K)

Who said they are white?
They could totally be nig nogs into Jewish girls.
You realize it would be even easier if instead of D&C you faggots were just honest with the whites and asians and worked together to glass the arabs and nogs? You could literally have ALL of Africa and the Middle East in less than half the time it will take you to get Egypt and Northern Arabia.

Attached: 1524315860469.jpg (720x482, 54K)

No, אני אוהב זין של אפריקנים שחורים is the correct form, see here Google translate is fucked up when it comes to hebrew

Yeah I can see why.
You'd have to make a big withdrawal from an atm beforehand tho.
I heard (((they))) only get aroused from having cash stuffed up their holes before a slammin' takes place
I'm talking notes btw, don't go pouring pennies down her cunt haha

Religious jews are actually trying to do that but alt right whites are so insistent that the secular jews are working with us that it is impossible. We are just working with asians and white boomers instead. They understand the difference between a secular and religious Jew.

>Google translate is fucked up when it comes to hebrew
Boy isn't that the truth.
I can only read a couple characters. I can speak some of the basics but learning it outside of the community is virtually impossible.
I could easily go to Israel and get a job and have a place to stay but I would probably get kidnapped and organ harvested for all the shitposting I have done.
It's too bad your rich leaders want my people dead, most of you kikes are pretty cool.

Attached: 64e354af3cf20f2ad4456ec7b0ab9d6a.jpg (707x704, 371K)

does this one gets to live?

No.

>They understand the difference between a secular and religious Jew
You speak as if these 2 groups don't have multiple sub categories with differing opinions and views.
Some of the Religious ones are Ultra-Zionist and some are Anti-Zionist and the same goes for the secular ones.

Jewry only has one real cohesive objective I can see: self preservation of the group.

I personally wouldn't mind you guys owning all of Africa and the Middle East and leaving my people the fuck alone, the problem is your wealthy are divisive and deceitful cunts.
I don't give a shit what you guys do to arabs and blacks but fucking with my people is unacceptable especially when you hate AND fetishize us at the same time. You want to destroy us but you also want to be us, just accept the Aryans as Jews and interbreed with us so you can get both.

Attached: quote-i-can-t-afford-to-hate-anyone-i-don-t-have-that-kind-of-time-akira-kurosawa-47-32-84.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Some.
Most is overkill.

hatred is an emotion, not a crime, spic.

When I said most it was in the context of non-paid ones who visit Jow Forums or you would meet aged 18-29 while traveling.
A couple months ago I celebrated Purim and Passover with Israelis I met in Laos, I had and amazing time.
I don't like what they do as a group but most of the ones I have met personally treated me better than my fellow Whites.

Attached: ixwjeyD.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Attached: Hitler agrees.gif (250x195, 801K)

Besides, Crime is for blacks.

Attached: lel.jpg (400x381, 24K)

except that our women can't read it. yours can. and they will want to know the truth.

Hold on a sec, cunts.
By mentioning black penis, all you're doing is inviting people to say:
>see how insecure those White people are about their penises
>they feel inferior to Black men

Don't be retarded OP. You're making this thing very easy to mock. If you're going to focus on Race-Mixing, don't mention sexual organs at all. Make it about Marriage/Dating between Jews and Black non-Jews.

Attached: 1527287254058.gif (994x636, 232K)

how about rolls of quarters? i got thrown out of a strip joint for trying to tip a dancer $10

Those digits.
Hitler's ghost comes back in the form of Jewish women getting blacked.

Can someone photoshop hitler in heaven laughing a Jewish woman getting gangbanged by Nogs, it would be hilarious.

Attached: 8e48fda9703ea13caf44121e0c44e296.jpg (538x511, 71K)

The anti Zionists are few in number compared to the ultra zionist. Most media outside of Israel acts like they are some large group.

Religious jews believe God will preserve them no matter what since that is what the torah says. Only the faithless secular jews need to work at it. Our goal is to prepare a world for our future messiah that the secular jews do not believe in.

hold on a sec, cunt, what jew would believe a goy knows hebrew?

As a side note assuming you aren't memeing usually ancaps are so hardcore on logical rules that they would never strawman someones argument for them (telling someone else what they believe instead of letting them explain it). I used to be an ancap myself.

Attached: 1527185146445.jpg (603x603, 85K)

"Hey look everyone, I fuckin' love kikes"
t. (((You)))
fuck off nobody cares

How about "the holocaust didn't happen, but should have happenrd" in prrfect hebrew?

>hold on a sec, cunt, what jew would believe a goy knows hebrew?
Checked.
You think the origins of these posters is going to stay unknown for more than 5 minutes?

top fucking kek

Attached: 1521225382562.jpg (246x205, 8K)

I'm just using a memeflag because I am working in a country that would get me roasted heavily.
My political views are my own and there is no word for them.
My Grandfather was an Orthodox convert, while I am 100% European and a gentile, I won't despise all of the Jews just because of the actions of some.

I have never been to Israel and Jews aren't transparent about what they truly believe, at least not to gentiles.

I had no way of gauging how many religious ones are one way or the other and the same for secular ones.

Personally my main problems with Judaism are child circumcision and Putting Talmudic beliefs that conflict with the Torah before the Hashem's commandments.
When it comes to circumcision it would obviously be more meaningful if the person was old enough to choose it of their own volition.
When it comes to the Talmud, there is plenty of content that contradicts Adonai's commandments. The Rabbis who wrote the Talmud Aren't divine and certainly not of higher station than the creator of existence.

I actually love many of the Jews I have met and consider several of them to be like family but many of the godless ones who violate the commandments deserve the oven.

I would love to go to Israel but I am not stupid enough to go there after shitposting on 4chins as much I have, I like being alive.

On a side note, you aren't very religious are you? You use God not G-d

Attached: Memri_ba985f_6485962.jpg (900x661, 80K)

>Never said that
>you don't know how to use t. correctly
>I couldn't agree more
No one was talking to you sub human, go back to whatever it is you shitskins do.

Attached: 809680969578.jpg (214x236, 18K)

>Google sucks with hebrew. It means "Oysh goyim goyim", you are so cute and such.

I see, so the Jew doesn't want us goyim knowing what they are typing.

Makes sense.

Attached: MerchantTower.jpg (191x255, 15K)

Before I opened this I thought it was the mullet wearing dude from Walking Dead

1) KYS shillfag
2)for the LAst fucking TIME:
THERE
IS
NO
PHASE

Most of them would tell you otherwise.

you don't even qualify as a jew

Attached: soyboy nu male merchant.png (501x504, 18K)

Jews couldn't care less about being called racist. Rolls right off of them.

>be a jew
>complain to police that the sign is offensive
>police report makes public wonder why jews would find sex with niggers offensive
>hypocrisy made public
||
>be a jew
>don't say anything
>daughters fuck niggers
>israel btfo
go read the *entire* thread

בואנה כל הקוקסינלים האלה.. וואלה אפשר לעבוד עליהם ככה שהם ישתמשו בג'יבריש וסתם יצאו מפגרים, אבל בתכלס ההסברה הכי טובה זה פשוט לזרום עם הבדיחות שלהם
ITT retards that don't understand that the Israelis already heard all the racial slurs about them and they are more right winged than you virgins

De Semitize your mind