IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT

THEY ARE MESSING WITH THE PETITION

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

>216.990 signees
>Refresh page
>216.986

The numbers keep going up, at about two per second, but if you refresh quickly, you see the number keeps dropping at about 10 per refresh.

They are literally reducing the number as we speak. If this has been going on for an hour, or so, the real number could have been 100,000s higher. If it has been going on for the last day, it could have been a million or more.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (674x588, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkhq1iFDc6M&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for curiosity.

> filtering bots
> vote manipulation
Sigh. It's always a conspiracy with you people.

I'm recording it right now with a screen recorder.

Either we kill them, or they exterminate us. There is no meaning for them to interact with us, everything we can teach them is already accessible to them. We send every fucking thing out to space, we have movies pretending to explain things to aliens.
The only meaningful interaction they can have with us is to kill us.

To be honest m8 you know someones running scripts to bump up the numbers so they might just be removing them. Either way what the fuck do you think a petition is going to achieve?

Man o man did I write in the wrong thread. Amazing the comment still works.

No thanks. The UK needs to die.

Attached: 1527413335737.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

Why are the councilors/police cover up grooming gangs? Don't they want criminals in jail so it looks like they're doing their jobs?

Maybe, but you're about to hand over 200+ nukes to muslims.

Mainly because this shit happens in the highest realms of government too and if that spills out into the mainstream they would be really fucked.

Attached: leon zionist jew.jpg (320x180, 22K)

I'm not saying it's not happening, I'm giving you the legitimate explanation. You're even stupider than most posters here.

Well yeah but that's the case anywhere. It happens in every country. We all know. What most people don't want is lowlife assbackwards immigrants touching their kids, not rich politicians for some reason.

What do you mean "you people"?

Roseanne just blasted the UK government as pedos.

there was a strategic decision made to sell out western populations for the greater good of a pan european union without homogeneous people and multiculturalism.
once the decision was made, there was only one course of action left: total commitment

A petition is a show of force and a confidence boost.

Feels like they're part of the problem mate. Might be that the elite uses the gangs to provde kids for their pizzadungeons and can't let them spill the beans.

>"lol it's always a conspiracy with you guys"
>"I'm giving you the legitimate explanation"
ok

>the legitimate explanation
no.
you are giving the one *beningn* explanation, which *might* be the correct one.
then again, it might as well be an incorret one
so, got any deeper knowledge on how this petition site works?

youtube.com/watch?v=lkhq1iFDc6M&feature=youtu.be

Video here.

When someone gives a sloppy could-be explanation and tells you it's the only explanation which conventiently makes this all okay, you know he's just a shill.

Whether he's proven wrong or not, he won't change his stance, because it's in his interest to claim there's no foul play.

Bump

Bump.

he said you shouldn't exclude bot filtering in your analysis you thicc inbred

By livestreaming at the courts BEFORE the verdict, Tommy Robinson prejudiced the outcome. If those on trial were guilty, they would have got away with it because they did not have a "fair trial" thanks to Tommy Robinson.

Tommy Robinson is a government and Mossad SHILL who is sent in to protect pedophiles AND simultaneously blame muslims taking the focus away from the government and BBC pedos.

I'd prefer to not jump to conclusions and give these shitstains the benefit of the doubt. They've done nothing to deserve that, they've done exactly the opposite. Change has already deleted, blocked and reset entire petitions they didn't like. There is no reason to even use bots to vote on it, there's 100s of 1000s of people on social media who are speaking out and just as eager to sign.

Literally makes no sense

>Literally makes no sense
It makes sense.
You cant prejudice a jury before the verdict and Tommy Robinson potentially did this - regardless if anyone in the jury was watching the livestream or not.

By sending in Tommy Robinson, the establishment have 1) potentially allowed pedos to go free and 2) still managed to engender blame on muslims and associated them with pedophilia

Got a new ftg thread here if interested