>BROWN HAIR IS NOT EUROPEAN

Big redpill regarding race and genetics

so lets say you think brown hair is a white feature into prospect

By now Europe natives are 50/50 Brown blonde, But were they?

The neanderthals were around for 700 000 years, and guess what if 50% of them had brown hair then there would be no blondes left today

Even if 5% of them had brown hair it would eradicate all the blonde hair from the species due to the brown hair being dominant genetically
(Same thing with Brown eyes)

What this means is that all Europeans used to be all blonde
Instead the brown hair and eyes actually comes much later with african admixture

All in all all brown haired people are mutts, and there are no native ethnicities to europe with that hair color, they are not white

And Blonde hair and blue eyes would be the most pure, seeing the north euros also habe an average iq much higher then lets say italians (Bigger brainsize)

Attached: 1499624155851.jpg (1000x2662, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
youtu.be/q_EosoHBHZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>seeing the north euros also habe an average iq much higher then lets say italians (Bigger brainsize)

Attached: Race Differences in Intelligence.png (659x1076, 170K)

Kike begone.
SAGE

Being White is honestly a social construct though - for real.

Where does it end and where does it begin? It's not clear-cut. That being said, clearly such a thing as Whiteness exists - red exists in a colour spectrum even if you can't define its borders.

You're a fucking idiot, of course brown hair can be White.

No Brown hair comes from race mixing

That Iq Graph is wrong, The Nordics have thw greatest brainsize

Attached: Respectvikingcock123.png (1998x3241, 1.44M)

bump

>i have scientific proof
>look at this maymay pic i uploaded feating breivik and Co.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Attached: 8V2Pe15.png (1022x731, 643K)

Brown hair is exclusive to Europeans, you absolute baboon.

Meds>Nordcucks anytime

no dude. Snow White with her black hair is a congo bimbo negro

Being this autistic...the only one getting African genetics is your wife Sven

Attached: IMG_6983.jpg (962x403, 60K)

Dumb cuck. Only hair that exists outside white population is 100% black or grey/white due to ageing.

Natural coloured hair is a white only feature.

Not all meds are bad some are stil blonde

Hey we conquered the Meds
They fell for the mighty swedish warrior

La creature de las americas is defending mutts,how ironic

Attached: 20180527_151140.jpg (627x1019, 362K)

Don't you talk that way about Snow White you fucking kraut

Pale chicks with black hair are my weakness desu senpai.

I unironically agree. There is a continuum among Borean peoples, but there is a large gap between us and the Notun peoples. There are two races worldwide the Boreans and the Notuns.

It's a German story you mutt

>we conquered
It was the Danes and the Norwegians who conquered, Swedes were busy trading and improving their genetics by mixing with proto-Slavs and Finno-Ugrics.

Varg shill

Attached: 1483628831280.jpg (350x350, 20K)

What about Hazel eyes? My eyes are green/yellow.

Thats a lie, Both Ostrogoths and Visigoths both came from sweden

Blue hair blilue eyed swedfag who got cucked for arab dick is all i see here.

WE

>shit tier: brown hair brown, eyes
>shows dirty gypsies with black hair brown eyes
Light to medium brown hair is a med trait and meds are European.
black hair is turk rape babies. Learn the difference.

Disgusting. Only blue, gray, green. There used to be ppl with white eyes, pitifully they were exterminated.

Yeah, just look at these aryan ubermensch fit for the ethnostate!

Attached: Asian Indian Blue Eyes.jpg (1600x702, 80K)

>Jesus, Moses, Niels Bohr
>European
They are bloody kikes mate. Never mind those Hollywood racemixers in your picture

Your a muslim rape baby not intelligent enough to make an argument

Not true

All ancient Italics were reported to be blonde woth blue eyes, see the emperors flr example

The spainiards were blonde right befire they started colonizing

Attached: 20180527_145008.jpg (1000x2650, 1.28M)

>and meds are European.
it’s 2018

i am just quoting the new Jow Forums Jow Forums meta, where blue eyed arab negers from marocco are PURE ARYAN and snow white is a bimbo negro from africa because black hair

Lmao as if I give a single fuck about the opinion of some slav nigger. Slavs are not white.

We conquered you aswell
True
Both of them are race mixes
They are not
Slavs are white

Attached: 20180527_152211.jpg (623x1021, 359K)

Monkey trying to insult those who civilised your chinese masterlords. Lmao for real.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ
WE WUZ BEST PAGANS N SHIIET

WE WUZ BLONDES

>being a diaspora
Subhuman waste

Jow Forums meta: “yeah dude being 97% European with that African, Asian and North African blood is fine, fuck the D&C kikes”
The majority of poltards are mongrelised brainlet incels that hate racial purity and eugenics

Slavs act like niggers and got absolutely BTFO by the Japanese TWICE. You lost your white status centuries ago Vlad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

>Dass Luther nicht rein nordisch ist, mag manchen Unbehagen bereiten. Allein, gerade aus Günthers Rassenkunde, die doch ein grundsätzlicher Anwalt der nordischen Rasse wie des deutschen Volkes ist, ergibt sich fortwährend, dass gerade die hervorragendsten deutschen Männer nicht rein nordisch gewesen sind

>Varg
fucking dropped

By 1905 we were colonized by jewish-(((german))) Romanov family, common folks were robbed by jewish oligarchs and Slav people had almost no voice in politics. It doesn't make us less White, you envious monkey. Whites have soul, kindness and creativity, and you don't. Deal with it, fap to manga and keep dreaming about muh samurai culture.

And japs get BTFO'ed by mutts and jews
Leave Japan already subhuman gaijin,the shogunate era would have you already executed

Sage, shit thread
t. blonde

Attached: Rw88ZZ5l.jpg (570x574, 44K)

>Ostrogoths
Mixed with literal East-Asians to create the only somewhat capable group of hapas who permanently crippled Rome, based
>Visigoths
Mixed with Iberians to create the seed for the most based colonial power, also based.
Meanwhile pure Nordics never achieved anything lasting for more than 50 years.

White or not boys?I habe light brown hair and hazel eyes

Attached: IMG_20180518_165710_325.jpg (1273x821, 255K)

no sven YOU are the muslim rapebaby, leave your house once in a while and see for yourself lel

Post proof bastardo

>hazel
It’s called brown you faggot, stop trying to appeal to the Nordcucks, you will always be a non-white subhuman to them.

What if I have blonde hair but my parents have brown?

>patrik pekkele

Attached: laine.jpg (1440x1440, 259K)

Slide thread

Hey man, if you're a blonde Swedish supremacist, be a blonde Swedish supremacist.
But don't be a Jew.

Attached: who's behind this division.jpg (1024x513, 90K)

No and you know it. At least, try develope your inner White. Be kind, smart, generous and loyal.
Grandads? Also, your mom could've fucked someone besides your father, you know.

Start asking questions to your mom.

dad has black hair, mom has brown hair and i have golden blonde
feels good

Attached: hiukset2.jpg (832x470, 72K)

What about blonde hair and brown eyes?

Usually a shitty looking combo on women.

>slavs
>creativity

lmao. Drinking a handle of vodka while wearing an adidas track suit and then proceeding to jump off of a building is not creative.

Southern,slavs,nothern Europeans are the best races

Center Europe is the terrible mix

Honorable mentions: Bavaria,Occitania,nippons,koreans

Disonorable mention:UK

Attached: 1527116111469.jpg (833x1024, 72K)

>jesus christ
>moses
>literal jews
>blond and blue eyed

what a dumb picture
>anders breivik
>god tier

By the way, I recently heard that in someplaces bright white kids are being born not only among mutts, but even in 100% mongoloid families. There was literally zero chance, and still here they are. Like Creator starts gathering his special forces here.
Your lack of knowledge doesn't surprise me. It is impossible to fap 3 times a day to degenerate pictures and be intelligent.

>Bavaria
They are mutts compared to North-Germans, same about Austria.

Then explain why whenever I took pics with flash they always look like this.
People with brown eyes don't get this,not only this,but even with natural light they have both green and brown inside them.
How is it possible?

Attached: IMG_20180527_153733_983.jpg (1390x804, 200K)

>>literal jews
>blond and blue eyed
Some of them are jews only by passport. After WW2 kids participated in "Lebensraum" program mystically disappeared. There was 10000+ of them, top of the crop, smartest, strongest etc. Majority of them were sent to...guess where?

Actually moses isn't a jew. He's from the tribe of Levi.

jews are originally semitic(non white swarthy people) also they mixed with niggers and other swarthy races. Jesus christ and moses couldnt have blue eyes or blond hair thats just jewish lie to convince europeans to convert into their judaic cult

Attached: Unbenannt.png (226x467, 149K)

Lies

Attached: The-Racial-Elements-of-European-History.jpg (600x800, 83K)

Cope/10

???

>posting pictures of your eyes in an X is non-white thread
Laughing hard at your insecurity bro.

dude it's just light brown

Hazel are not Brown eyes, they just arent considered light enough, thats all

Lmao , half of these people aren't even blonde , you retarded snow nigger. You will always be inferior , deal with it.

>Jesus christ
was a real living person, flesh and bones. Born in 1492. He was not a jew in any way, otherwise jews wouldn't have tortured him that way. He was a prophet, one of many. Btw, it is almost impossible to find Jesus' quotes, it is in apocryphal books.

>Southern
>best races
Literally mixed race
Bohr was a jew too and what’s wrong with Breivik?

Like, "dude, your shit stinks just a little".

take your meds, my white Albanian friend

it's much better than asian/negro dark brown to black, although not as fancy as baby blue

>Breivik
ZOG-based terrorist, jewest of the jew.
There's a lot of interesting stuff that you'll never ever know.

jesus was *born* 2018 years ago and he was a jew.

i have brown eyes and brown hair, thick eyebrows, strong facial lines, which is typical characteristic of neanderthal, and neanderthal DNA is present only in whites.

This. Whenever Americans post their DNA results it seems as though 3/4's are non European admixed.

god you're stupid
why for the love of god do mods have to be so useless
sage

In prison he wrote that he supports a complete physical removal of non-Nords from Scandinavia. Who cares about the jews, when none live in your country?

I have dark brown eyes and most of the women who are/were into me have light blue eyes. Ironically I prefer brown eyes, but had way less luck with those. Also girls with blue eyes are usually more crazy, at least in my anecdotocal experience.

You are LITERALLY a muslim rapebaby

Attached: 1497632774778.jpg (1600x2154, 1.14M)

Either a serb or a serb rapebaby

Attached: 1496359615005.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

Fun fact: Germans made those, they were turned on by Muslims defiling white women even in the XIXth century.

>*Sweden*
Don't you know that European (Proto-Indo-European) people originated from the Caucasus where Noah's ark settled?

croat. also have big nose (inherited from my mother, also her family loves money and influence), i hope i'm not jew.
i would do DNA testing but i don't trust either Ancestry nor 21andme to handle my data responsibly.

You're trying to cope. Just read some Evola and strive to better yourself.

I don't know, i'm light brown hair light brown eyes. As far as I know this is only an italian gene, and the only person famous for having it was nikola tesla and chopin.

>BROWN HAIR IS NOT EUROPEAN
Hitler confirmed negroid

>Divide and conquer
Sage this bullshit, whats the point of purity spiralling when our populations are decreasing? How is having blonde hair gonna save the white race you fuck head?

toniblerim dont make me post the average Analbanian, you wont have a nice time

WE WUZ WAYKENZ AN SHIET MAYN

>Finland
>Karelia
Lmao@your delusions

Attached: a finn laughs.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Blonde hair and blue eyes are a mutation. People's bodies evolved to adapt to the environment where they lived. Today we promote retardation of the species rather than survival of the strongest.

true, the new nigger in the royal house is changing it up though.

youtu.be/q_EosoHBHZo

Attached: 1469884_781129431912822_13526775_n.jpg (607x608, 32K)

Eyes blue, my facial hair is blonde, head hair brown & gets sun bleached easy, tons of blonde streaks, and im just a mutt tho