How do we fix men Jow Forums?

how do we fix men Jow Forums?

Attached: AT29ukJ.png (839x560, 424K)

anal probes

>Fortnite_Faceblaster
No shit. This loser peaked in elementary

Conventional (non-nuke) warfare.

Isn't this like... good? I mean, more qt 3.14's for /us/ normal people...
Anyways give'em time, I was a communist a few years ago and now I'm a proud libertarian. People change overtime.

Money for what?

Every single person is not meant to breed

A second wheel if he works hard enough.

we don't, anybody that uses reddit shouldn't reproduce anyway

Who is he and what does he do?

When a moped is an upgrade

Attached: 1413926537276.png (2197x1463, 1.2M)

I see these around a lot at my university and in cities, what would happen if you fell off traveling at even just 15mph? How are people so calm riding these things?

>"Men"
You don't, they fix themselves by not breeding.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

underrated no doubt

>how do we fix men Jow Forums?
Didn't that idiot fix himself? He'll die alone, fuck him

He is the SJW hero known as The Uni(c). He patrols town for microagression and cis white males to suck off and tare down their toxic masculinity.

>unicycle

Attached: 1527409677015.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

He could put a "no" before future aswell, would make more sense

>Fortnite_Faceblaster
Jesus fuck

>>future full of money

lol, okay there bud.

>"Future full of money"
T. GOODEST OF GOY

Attached: 1500843660986.png (1111x597, 817K)

How will this help?

I’m 28 and in the same boat as this guy. I did have a gf but we broke up over a year ago. I have a stable job, money in the bank, and debt free. I can go out and do whatever I feel like and not be tied down to anybody.

Do I want a family? Eventually yes, but I worked hard to get where I am now and it’s a hard thought to give it up.

WOW GREAT BLOG POST FAGGOT

At least you dont have a unicycle, right?

Underrated

>I’m 28
you've got plenty of time user, enjoy yourself

ban video games and men will be fixed very soon

>generation of men and women not having kids
>they die
>now earth is left with people who keep having kids despite having loads of entertainment at their disposal
problem solved

We are on trajectory towards the Planet of the Apes. The only solution then is to let the Sun engulf Earth in a billion years.

BnEaCnAaUsScEg SCmIaElNiCsE
that's a pretty dumb shirt

Attached: 1512222326043.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

>future full of money

i can guarantee thats not true

if we ban video games we'll get pic related 2.0 pretty quick

Attached: hoganfash.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

What a tremendous faggot. 30 mph max manages to be even worse then just imagining what that thing looks like in action.

This. There is nothing that causes a tenfold increase in global manliness than a world war.

Just look at all the badasses who emerged during WWII. Strong leaders everywhere: Il Duce, Hitler, Churcill, motherfucking Roosvelt. Great military leaders like Erwin Rommel, Patton and Ike. Hundreds of war heroes whose deeds are still unmatched to the present day: Erich Hartmann, Hans-ulrich Rudel, Simo Haya and Michael Wittmann just to name some. Hell just look at our fucking grandparents, what they did and what they had to deal with after the war and compare it to all the pandering and spoiling our generation of spineless millennials had.

Attached: Electric Unicycle Is Smoking Hot.webm (426x320, 2.96M)

>motherfucking Roosvelt
fdr was a cryptocommie who destroyed his nation.

>30 mph

Bullshit no way it goes past 15mph

Problem is, all those manly men die in war, and we're left with women and betas like now

Sorry no, video games are my substitute for war. I go to work and shit but I need the thrill of War and I prefer it is not real.

t. government pleb school kiddies