Is Islam a superior ideology? The fact is, they keep their women in control. Christianity is weaker than ever before...

Is Islam a superior ideology? The fact is, they keep their women in control. Christianity is weaker than ever before.........

Attached: 1527423787402.jpg (960x960, 249K)

Attached: 1345345634534532.png (600x445, 441K)

if we get people to start beliving in christ again things will change

Attached: nazi christians2.png (820x461, 403K)

The superior ideology is anthropomorphic

Attached: 20180518_154407.png (620x240, 75K)

That woman is not Christian.

mudshit women marry niggers and non-arabs/non-pakis in droves lmao
try to even slightly criticise immigration in your local church

As long as it's the real Jesus Christ.

Attached: download.jpg (910x530, 67K)

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>ah fuck it smells like curry!

I was going for the one on the left obviously

I'd agree with you if they didn't strap bombs to their children and have them aloha snackbar crowded markets full of families.

>The fact is, they keep their women in control.
Wrong.
They are still sluts and whore, bitches and cunts. They just hide it under a bed sheet or a scarf on their head rather than letting you know what kind of woman piece of shit she is.

Attached: misspetzak_2_1_2018_1_52_55_55.jpg (561x561, 72K)

do we have source for girl on left?

Attached: dragon.jpg (743x757, 103K)

Islam is only a superior ideology in terms of a war themed religion. thats the only reason why their able to keep women in control. Christianity is only weaker because ppl keep misinterpting it with islam

Christianity in Scandinavia is essentially leftst liberalism for the most part.
Then we have tiny groups like Jehovahs Witnesses that are basically cults with brainwashed people.

The girl on the left always gets me. Would marry instantly

>British flag
>that thinly veiled attack at Christianity
>"hurr durr have you heard about Islam?"
I want off Mr Bones wild ride lads, this shit isn't funny anymore.

Go to church in Denmark and it will be like the priest saying:

Open your nationalborders to the refugees, like God opens his kingdom to you in the afterlive.
Love and forgive the refugees like the good samaritan loved and forgave a foreigner.
Accept gays and transpeople as they are, just like Jesus accepted everyone as long as they believed in his love.
Restrict your toxic masculinity and do not let sinful desires control you.
Now, lets get to the marriage ritual. I know you have been divorced three times already, but I will forhive just like Jesus forgave, lol. Fuck marriage.

> freedom vs patriarchal oppression

If only I'd start believing Santa Clause I would start getting presents again..

Communist regimes kept and keep their women in control too but you won’t see me handing over my women to a central power any time.

Most of my church is anti-immigration; I don’t know what you’re refering to. Guess maybe that’s a hate crime in your country.

The muslim girl is superior, that white bitch has her skin exposed on public seating, she probably has a dirty cunt too

Attached: 1527416361575.jpg (998x720, 90K)

what is name of left girl plz

Lexi Belle

It's normal for Scandinavians to wear very short skirts, for them apparently is not a sexual thing

The majority of the west is no longer Christian, OP.

Attached: 1507687569176.jpg (408x1024, 77K)