What's the difference between sunni and shi'ite ?

I'm looking for the main differences between the sunni's and the shi'ites,

Attached: snakes_on_a_plane.jpg (2391x1435, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_view_of_Ali
pastebin.com/hCANJumA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None. They both burn nicely with white phosphorous.

Attached: blonde in the back.jpg (38x45, 8K)

Attached: chris_poole_roflcon_panel_640.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

don't care

S*nnis are animals

the shia believe in bloodlines.
the sunni believe in voting a leader.

Why?

>Muhammad's wife's father should be in charge of islam after muhammad dies
>Muhammad's nephew should be in charge of islam after muhammad dies
>Can't agree
>Thousand years of murders ensues

Abrahamic religions, not even once.

is that why the shi'ites protested the election during the iraq war? I forget what year it was.

basically mohammed didn't say who his rightful successor should be, one guy who claimed to be the rightful successor got murdered and the sunni and shieeets are divided over that incident ever since and hate each other.

One thinks Simba is the rightful king.
The other thinks Scar is the rightful king.

damn is it really just that? that's crazy, I thought it would be a lot more involved than that.

No difference except a squabble about succession. Both are bad for Western countries. Sometimes you get Shitites coming on here though and telling you to support them or else you're a Jew, but they are all cancer.

i was referring to the war between the two from a religious perspective.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_view_of_Ali

Like the zionist or globalist they have differences in their methods. Except in their case it's theological and big enough to kill eachother over it. Probably their conflicts are the only reason they not conquered the world yet.

Yep, it’s retarded as who the leader should be, which ironically isn’t even important at all anymore.

At least Christians divided over actual issues of theology, this is literally, actually fifteen hundred years of bloodshed and hatred over which dead guy should’ve been second in command before he died

yep. For point of reference see here. Simba is the Shia, Scar is the Sunni.
Also in this tale Simba was actually murdered.
Sunnis are the big group of muslims, the main muslims. Shia are smaller but also more devout and their women are the full burka plain black type but there is some cross over. Sunnis are responsible for most terror shit, but Shias did suicide bomb a US base in palestine on behalf Jews one time. I feel like we would get on with Shia's if it was just them and Sunnis didn't exist but at the end of the day they are all sand niggers so they have to be glassed/

i see, thanks.
I knew they were bad for western civilization but fuck that's stupid.

thanks guys.

The base was in palestine on behalf of jews I mean. Not that the base was bombed by shias on behalf of palestine.

Shia Muslims are the true ones.. sunnis have been terrorbombing whoever opposes them. Never trust a sunni, wahabi, salafi.

>Foundation of the Shia/Sunni split
pastebin.com/hCANJumA

>pastebin.com/hCANJumA

Attached: kike leaf.jpg (800x533, 128K)

Can I have an opinion on this since you know,I know people from both?
The thing is,not all shi3a and sunna hate each other,at least in case of syria
The difference between them is really stupid,it's about who should have ruled after mohammed
And again people here especially the young ones don't give a single fuck anymore
We just want to fucking live a peaceful life

Shia = Good and based, Assad is Shia and so is Iran
Sunni = Terrorist faggots, Syrian rebels and ISIS

Shi’it

The shia think the rightful successor to Muhammad will reveal himself one day(the Mahdi) and are consequently more open to theological debates because the people who transmitted muhammad's teachings were his illegitimate successors.

Well said bong. Rip in peace in prison for saying it

Attached: TDJ6tuG.png (1000x1500, 936K)