Mandatory Sex for Incels?

Since women are now the property of the State (alimony, Child Support, division of property that they've never owned), they should be used to solve the Incel problem. Women/Whores/Roasties should be draft to provide services for Incels.
>Women who MARRY and STAY married are exempt. Incentivize non-degenerate behavior, give generous tax breaks to families. The bigger the family, the longer they are married, the more tax incentives given.
>Single women from 18-25 MUST have sex with 30+ incels per month. They can find and incel via a state run website.
>26-35 single women MUST have sex with 15+ incels per month.
>36+ Must have sex with 5+ incels per month.
>They don't meet the quota; they are charged $1000 fine which doubles month after month. After 1 year of non-compliance, they are sentenced to 6 months hard labor.

Women have never needed to die for this country or register for a draft. This would be their, "draft," or duty to their country. They insist they are equal, yet are not treated as such. This would allow them to be equal to men, as in come up with a means to sacrifice to a greater good in their country. This would allow the incel problem to be solved, the streets would be safer, and incentivizes non-degenerate behavior. The fat, blue haired feminist will go away, in that they must work hard to attract men.

This is the only way the incel problem can be solved. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Nicole-Mejia.jpg (1800x1264, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en
secure.avaaz.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3rd time I've seen this / thread today; thousands are protesting Tommy Robinson's incarceration for reporting on UK child sex grooming gangs

Not talking about Tommy Robinson, user. We are talking about making the streets safer by solving the incel problem.

where do i sign

here's some petition sites
citizengo.org/en
secure.avaaz.org/en/

>Incels
Stop using this stupid fucking word you stupid fucking faggot

This has nothing to do with solving the incel problem, user.

It's not my word, faggot. It's the popularize term for these people.

sure it does, it would achieve much better results, and meme normies much more so than just shitposting the same thread over and over again on 4tan

Women should put out, so that men can focus on science and shit, instead of degenerate indian businessmen buying up all the white pussy...

>secure.avaaz.org/en/
I'm not familiarized with citizen actions like this. BTW, I am not shitposting the same thread over and over. I am serious in how can we address this problem.

Funny. Stop falling for the 'sex is a life necessity' tho. #1 female blackmail.

True. But White women should quit being degenerate whores, marry a man, have a big family and be happy.

>Not talking about Tommy Robinson, user. We are talking about making the streets safer by solving the incel problem.
Society doens't care about incels that's why there are incels.

I am focusing on the incel problem, Hans.

Attached: LadyDjordjevic.webm (998x1044, 2.86M)

Exactly, which is why I made this thread. To discuss how we can be inclusive to the incels.

Attached: AnriOkita.jpg (460x665, 57K)

I reject this.
I don't want to be nice to women.
I can get along with mediocre ones.
I despise the attractive women that want attention (in the work place).
also, sage, I don't want to slide the board.

What do you reject, user? Solving a legitimate problem?

Attached: BenedictArnold.jpg (800x600, 203K)

>I'm not familiarized with citizen actions like this
i think if the petition gets a certain amount of votes then the US congress has to check it out

or some of them work like that anyway. either way if it gains traction the normies / media will see it and might start talking about it

Yea well, there was a petition started on the white house web site to shut down Soros, and it went nowhere.

i'm sure at least some media mentioned it, and some people were redpilled. might not be a solution but it's progress

Yes, at this point, yes.
At this point I only want artificial wombs, without the sex bots.
Otherwise I'm going to Accept the Decline.