I am deeply Luciferian, questions ?

I am deeply Luciferian, Thelemite, Gnostic Mystic.

Yet I am not politically libertarian, I am nationalist and for the identity of peoples, racial and cultural identity.

Questions or comments?

Attached: thelem.jpg (600x799, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU
youtube.com/watch?v=2clykIEvyz8&t=1s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are none of those things. What you are is a larping faggot with a personality disorder. Stay out of politics and kill yourself.

Not at all.

If European and advocate for the destruction of the church your a hypocrte the church was our cultural center.

How do you live as an atheist knowing this ?

I am not an atheist and I am not against the church for reasons of 1) identity and 2) primordial tradition.

I was retarded read Luciferian and wrote atheist. Well cant say shit about you now thats surprising . Will you survive the day of the rope ?

I hope

Here is the comment you seeked for.

Attached: 234255364364.jpg (1542x763, 533K)

>Thelemite

Following anything written by some gun dropping french satirist

Attached: LoRsHY.png (731x1070, 569K)

Luciferian master race reporting in hail beezlebum amirite?

You're and idiot.

Lucifer offered Adam and Eve knowledge and gave them clothes. Jesus demands you eat his flesh and drink his blood, while pledging your eternal soul to him. Also he was a Jew
Really makes you think

Do you commune with lucifer?

too long.

>173124000
lol
that's one way of looking at it.

Anywho, you're being deceived. Lucifer hates you with an unparalleled passion

I often embrace it and our union under the star of knowledge reminds me that I am God.

Nobody loves me more than Lucifer. Lucifer is not Satan.

D w t w s b t w o t l
L i t l
L u w

Ask me any questions fellow seeker. Some of us may be finders.

i also sort of identify as luciferanian but only on the grounds that: there is no god, we are responsible for our own accomplishments and shortcomings, and the pursuit of enlightenment and knowledge is the ultimate goal. i am also right winged.

>I am deeply Luciferian

Attached: laughts22.jpg (552x800, 107K)

Beware the Christ demon

"Luceferian" why do you need a christian plot to define your Standpunkt in the Welt ?

pagan .

why did styx leave

thread music
>youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU

Also, shamelessly bumping my trips of truth

93 93/93

Thats not luciferian. Lucifer is just a title, a concept, a heiroglyph to an idea of the eternal spark of fire that allows god to divide from nothing and allow will to exist for memory of communion. Pic related is an interpretation of lucifer. Also myths like prometheus embody lucifer. Je went agaisnt the gods will and allowed the meek weak man to have the power of fire

Attached: 275px-Sagrado_Coração_de_Jesus_-_escola_portuguesa,_século_XIX.png (275x369, 164K)

Put a shirt on, Tarl.

Attached: 7038999.jpg (249x250, 7K)

My knowledge is not in gemetria but in application of magick and crystallization of mysticism. The jews can keep their numbers.

are the khubs in the khabs or the khabs in the khubs

Of course he won't. My boy is much too good for that!

Attached: 1527375573279.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Luciferians are deceptive by nature. Nothing this faggot LARPer says should be taken seriously.

Saged and reported, Jow Forums is not reddit or your personal blog, niggerfaggot.

Do you realize that Kundanali,shiva, lucifer, pan, all these were made up things before quantum physics came? Your all belief system is invalidated by quantum physics.
How do you feel about this?

second

>Lucifer is not Satan.

Hey. Clever clever boy.

Attached: Brando_.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Obviously you don't understand quantum physics. Please explain to me how she refutes everything you just said.

Ok? Who gives a fuck what QM says

How on earth does QM invalidate lord Siva or Kundalini?

That has absolutely nothing to do with "neopaganism". Whoever quoted him out of context is a complete retard.

>173124000
Those are all shit.It has no meaning. It was there for fun and trick.

Side note, I fucking hate when Indians try to use advanced physics in arguments. You don’t understand it and your people have contributed a gigantic zero to the field. Shut the fuck up

For uneducated, burgers and gays and gender studies major, here is the starter.
youtube.com/watch?v=2clykIEvyz8&t=1s

Luciferian recruitment thread. Fuck off satan you get the fire in the end

No moron, nobody said QM confirmed metaphysics. If you think a physical theory can say anything about metaphysics already you're an idiot.

>the state of subhumans