Based

Based

Attached: based drump.jpg (825x831, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJV0jvStYQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucker of the forest genocide when?

Do we have a bear overpopulation problem or something?

Attached: Piggy uses revive.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

> Drumph did thing
No proofs...
Btw that's been legal in VA for just about ever. Minding other local regulations of course.

wtf I love Trump now

Attached: tumblr_mgwy9rdaM41qargfho1_500.jpg (498x750, 398K)

That sure sounds like a double entendre to me.

Attached: 1522610448130.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

This is not good. If he made it legal to shoot sleeping pedos, he would get full keks.

Attached: DTXnKOwWsAARvUc.jpg large.jpg (600x400, 41K)

>While bears tend to slow down during the winter, they are not true hibernators. Black bears, Grizzly bears and Brown bears do go into a deep sleep during the winter months, known as torpor. Hibernation is when animals “sleep” through the winter

> taneriting the whole senpai.
And the yanks think they won...

No, these are the same dickless fuckheads that """hunt""" wolves from helicopters.

>not hunting with a spear like a man

I get $25 a coyote from the forest service.

Is that shooting a wolf from a helicopter? No? Then why bring it up?

>every animal lover in america
>america eats 4 billion chickens and 900 million cows each year, each of which tortured to death in the factory farming system
>B-BUT M-MUH HIBERNATING BEARS!

bears BTFO!

>...should 'should...
I though these people go to school to learn not to write like retards

>there is lots of bad things in the world
>so it's okay if we add more bad things

Attached: hurrrr.png (641x729, 33K)

Apparently there is a major bear problem in some parts of northern america. Might be related to that.

Attached: birds BTFO.png (1209x1359, 568K)

But I thought he was a Russian puppet!

Nobody who eats meat is an animal lover and killing hibernating bears doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

okay but why hunt sleeping bears?
at the very least hunt animals which are not asleep, you know like we used to

The only bear hunting allowed should be with bayonet and an unscoped military surplus bolt action rifle

Attached: Sugimoto's_Equipment.png (340x457, 88K)

why the fuck was it illegal its the best time to hunt them.
lmow wtf was their evolution thinking they just go AFK for months

Based indeed. I have been thinking about moving to the Muttland, living in the woods alone with only internet connection and hunting bow to kill the fuckers on your pic related. I couldn't give a shit if it's hibernating or what. The baby bears i won't kill, i will enslave them and try to raise them as puppies. In finland we have one guy who has a pet bear, pic related.

Attached: dd.jpg (634x436, 113K)

Going into a cave face to face with a bear sounds like a good way to get mauled. Also you would have to use a suppressed weapon, or wear really good earmuffs to not blow the eardrums out. Caves used by animals are full of diseased parasites as well. These guys are going to give us a Liveleak video or two.

his sons are notorious trophy hunters and trump even defends them
no surprise

Certain areas have drastically high levels of bear overpopulation. Other parts are pretty bear sparse

tiny dick

thats it!!

Attached: 1489874282932.png (291x344, 85K)

>killing babies in the womb is A-OK
>killing hibernating bears is evil

All leftists deserve the rope.

Is you're point that both should be allowed or that neither should be allowed?

when did Donald Trump become in charge of fish and game exactly?

Attached: LionGuard.jpg (236x354, 24K)

wtf? it was legal to kill hibernating bears? jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with shitmerica?

FUCK PUTIN AND FUCK RUSSIA

They aren't hunting them, they are culling them. Wolves will literally keep eating until they ecosystem is destroyed.

The most dangerous of games

Attached: 1526337364220.gif (600x400, 1.9M)

>how barbaric!
>hasn't ever lived in Alaska, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado or Northern Nevada

Who would enter a cave to kill a bear? That's actually extremely dangerous.

He is basically a dictator now, i'm not even joking. If he gets house and senate good things will happen, he will do as he pleases.

>legal to hunt beautiful apex predators while they're hibernating
>ilegal to hunt soibois while they're watching capeshit
muttmerica is retarded

>Wolves will literally keep eating until they ecosystem is destroyed.
No they fucking don't. Humans haven't been treating the whole natural world like a farm for millions of years. Nature will take its course and knows best. Leave it alone. There is zero point to hunting wolves. It's not better for nature in any way.

The only bears that need to be shot.

Attached: 59c843f5c2f9f1041de10e35da04c915.jpg (500x625, 47K)

>pretends to be dead when gunshot rings
>fucking charges the attackers when they lower their guard

Evolved pig is evolved.

why cant we just kill all bearsm wolves and other animals that pose threat to us? we didnt became dominant species by caring about acosystems and preserving endagered species.

Attached: 1520374677515.jpg (1101x1006, 134K)

and when theres too many wolves they starve to death and the prey animal make a comeback

god you burgers are retarted

My point is it’s insane how lefties value animal life over human life. If killing a baby in the womb is morally permissible, what’s wrong with killing a hibernating bear?

Anyway, since you asked, I’m grudgingly pro-abortion (I don’t use the “pro-choice” weasel word). I accept abortion as a necessary evil. I don’t celebrate it like the satanic left.

“Haha sociopathy”

Killing animals is wrong in all cases unless you will literally die otherwise.

lmao Nazi cuck

>Nature will take its course and knows best. Leave it alone.
Yeah it'll take it's course in a form of a massive wolf die off which will spike the deer population which in turn will devastate the local flora which then in turns leads to a massive deer die off until the plant life rebounds. As an alternative to that undesirable natural cycle it's easier just to do an occasional cull.

>Law gives authority back to the states
>OH MY GOD THEYRE GOING TO ALLOW KILLING DEFENSELESS ANIMALS, IF THR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISNT INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING THEYLL PROBABLY CONSIDER RAPING BABY BEARS IN THE WOMB LEGAL
Fucking faggots for turning any act of sovreignty by the states into a *LITERALLY HITLER* whinefest.

>we must limit the deaths from terrorism
>in america more deaths are caused then by terrorists
>B-BUT M-MUH PROTECTION OF LIVES

Classic fallacy, don't remember what it was called though "tu quoque" or something i guess.

I'm a nazi and i think it is our duty to kill any shitskin or kike. animals are different tho, unless it's for food or entertainment killing them is degenerate.

*by cars

Good. Fuck bears, we're the apex predators on this planet they only live by our mercy.

So you're pro-abortion because it's a necessary evil and pro-hibernating bear killing because bears aren't human?

>meanwhile his country is dominated by kikes

is the bear's meat good ? Only time I saw it in a restaurant was on a trip in Finland but it was too much expensive. And is the fur any good ?

Why? Stupid faggot.

Where is that?
Actually Fish, and Game does that quite often with coyotes, and other game.

>what is the ecosystem services

Sounds like an awesome idea - have the ecosystem collapse rather than cull a single species!
Obviously meme flags are brilliant!

big predators should be fucking shot. wolves, cougars, bears, all should be extinct in north america.

>ecosystem
>collapse
pick one

guess they were right about foreskin loss giving you a nigger-tier mindset

Attached: 1525908807594.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Let's all remember
The bear will kill you.
youtu.be/RJV0jvStYQA

Attached: IMG_6085.jpg (2100x1400, 231K)

>still have to get a permit to kill a bear in the lower 48
Wake me up when i can do it without this

Fucking idiotic post.

Wolves hate shitskins, the only people who hunt animals are worthless niggers.

predators are just hungry mouths roaming the countryside looking for things to kill and consume.

Wasn't it only for Alaska and isn't this the most humane way to maintain their population?

I think if Trump became an actual communist they would become staunch right leaning libertarians in protest. Literally no pleasing contrarian kneejerking brainlets who get told what to think about everything.

Americans are literal niggers just by supporting this. Animals of all kinds don’t harm anybody as long as some nigger animal shooter doesn’t go near them.

We have a massive problem with wolves thanks to the retards who released them here for sport.

Niggers like you should be extinct instead, I hope a bunch of wolves slaughter you.

good to many fucking bears anyway i know you stupid city folk wouldn't understand that

>hibernation = sleeping
really gets my noggin joggin

>We have a wolf problem

Who the fuck cares if they attack some shitskin. Hunters in general are white niggers.

Humans are part of the food chain retard, we need to maintain populations.

They pose a threat. They need to die, its just as simple. I dont feel a need to kill sparrows or squirrels.

Have you ever hunted a wolf from a helicopter? It is a practice in skill for the hunter and the pilot. This only happens in Alaska that I know of, and there, they have overbred to the point of nuisance. This land is truly the last frontier. Animals are plentiful, people less so. If you are outside the Anchorage Bowl and have not planned accordingly, you will die. Life is fun, rewarding and harsh up here. There are no dickless fuckers up here, you California transplant. Eat shot and die.

Nice try snownigger, wolves don’t harm anybody if you don’t go near them. The only animals I support killing are farm animals.

They are an invasion species in some areas and in Wisconsin deliberately put there for sport then everything went to shit
That's why we are culling them

Whens the last time you polish white niggers ever done good for the world. The Germans should’ve slaughtered you like they did with the Jews. Filthy polack scum

literally every case of human killing animals is for food or entertaiment. what are you trying to say?

yells at hunters then probably heads to the nearest McDonalds where he thinks meat comes from

Wisconsin is a white nigger state, I hope they cull more of you cheeseheads.

Hunters are honorary niggers, they aren’t white.

how about stopping soviet invasion from taking over whole europe in 1920. meanwhile, your (((bankers))) were financing a revolution.

>Who cares if they kill all the deer
I do, jackass.

technically bears dont hibernate, so if thats the wording ol' Trump used he didnt really change anything.

bears go into a deep sleep state known as torpor. similar to, but not, hibernation.

>conservatives being evil enough to destroy the world but too stupid to actually play their own game correctly to do so

Well this was clearly a case of government over reach. People have been fines, and threatened with jail for doing work on their own property. Hell people have been stopped from even putting gardens because some supposed animal habitat. Sounds like he is pulling back some of the communism/progressivism of previous administrations, a d the idiots who have been getting their way are butt hurt over it.

Attached: 1527260523009.png (928x336, 105K)

this is some next level subversion, schlomo

It seems our superiority has caused some controversy.

do you believe meat comes from hamburger restaurants

>forgetting that humans are a part of nature

You actually like deer? Wow you’re such a fucking pussy. There’s over a billion of them in the US more so then human beings. Meanwhile wolves are in a small number. Wisconsites are literal white niggers

It's not about them killing humans you giant retard. If their population is not kept in balance with the rest of the wildlife, the animals they prey on dwindle, which in turn means those the wolves eat can no longer do their job maintaining populations of what they eat.

This is practically preschool shit. For the second time, are you actually retarded?

Not all bears hibernate.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Farm animals don’t count, I’m defending wolves and bears who are nature’s number one shitskin killers. The people who hunt them aren’t white but niggers

>hurrrr hunting isn't white hurrrr food comes from the store hurrrrrr