ITALIAN HAPPENING. COUP D'ETAT IN PROGRESS...

ITALIAN HAPPENING. COUP D'ETAT IN PROGRESS. HEAD OF STATE REJECTED THE APPOINTMENT OF THE MINISTER OF ECONOMICS BECAUSE MERKEL DOESN'T LIKE HIM. I FUCKING SHIT YOU NOT. HE IS NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THIS ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION.

Attached: 1516815120443.png (400x416, 382K)

good riddance

pizza and spaghetti lol

we will have to go to re-elections and this time right-wing and populists will get all the votes. Everyone is pissed off.

Attached: 1527283665950.png (625x350, 358K)

who is the head of state? how does this work?

tell me more spaghetti bro

Italians are niggers.

*Snap

Attached: cc4.jpg (969x800, 301K)

For those who missed it, Italy entered the weekend with the country deadlocked in what may be a Euro-defining clash whether euroskeptic professor, Paolo Savona, strongly endorsed by the League party, is allowed to become the country's next economy minister. Here are the latest troubling details from Leonardo Carella:

The nomination of the designated Finance Minister, Paolo Savona, is being held back by the President of the Republic - a prerogative he formally has but that has rarely been exercised - reportedly over Savona’s anti-EU views.

From President Mattarella’s point of view, Savona, an 82 year-old professor who served in Ciampi and Berlusconi’s administrations, would send the markets out of control and would bring Italy to the brink of open conflict with the EU.

From Lega’s point of view, the nomination of Savona was one of their major wins in the coalition formation game, and the only guarantee of a strong anti-EU slant to government policy, after the coalition contract’s sections on Europe were heavily watered down.

Salvini just tweeted that he is “really angry”. M5S is, for now, supportive of their coalition partner.

They coup'ed you guys back around 2010ish with Berulsconi being thrown out because of a phone call - not from the Bogandoffs but from the EU cartel.

This is how a constitutional crisis begins. The possible scenarios now are:

Most likely, President Mattarella gives in under public pressure and threat of a new election. If Mattarella’s worries are correct, we’re in for a rough ride, but the crisis is averted.
If Mattarella and the coalition partners hold firm, we may be set for new elections, with M5S likely to repeat April’s success and Lega likely to increase its share of the votes, eating up Berlusconi’s party.
A very unlikely scenario is that Parliament calls for Mattarella’s impeachment, as per Article 72 of the constitution. However this isn’t likely to bring him down as the Constitutional Court has the final word.
Alternatively, the coalition partners may find an alternative option as Finance Minister. But Lega really stuck its neck out, so it’s unlikely.
Finally, it’s also possible that Lega holds firm and M5S doesn’t want new elections, so that we’re back to the drawing board, with M5S trying to piece together a new majorit
Overall, while Mattarella’s position is constitutionally sound, it’s politically untenable. There are very high expectations on the new govt and a member of the old guard taking (almost) unprecedented action to block them is going to play in the hands of M5S and Lega.

Attached: 1524509262862.gif (299x332, 2.6M)

Sorry neglected to sound sympathetic there. I am, fuck em, hold this president's feet to the fire. Just hardly a surprise from the undemocratic liberal-tyranny of the EU

But the most worrying points are: toxic “coup” narrative developing; in the next days, if the crisis worsens, calls for a show of force, for now limited to a few ultras, will grow louder. Plus, Savona’s appointment means Lega is dead serious to face off the EU.

Savona said in an interview that the EU economic model is a continuation of the 1936 Nazi “Funk plan”, whereby Germany would submit the economies of the rest of Europe to its whims, with the only difference that the EU does that via democratic means.

Meanwhile, the oppositions are AWOL.

In conclusion, this developing crisis could be over by next week, if - as I think will happen - Mattarella folds. But then Italy will have a sharply Eurocritical Finance Minister, with all that it entails in the short (market reaction) and long term (open conflict with the EU).

In other words, Italy now finds itself trapped, with the "best", and most likely possible outcome being what the sellside predicted was the worst case scenario as recently as March. As for the worst one, well... buy bitcoin and gold.

>viva italia

Attached: 23049120912332123.png (500x280, 341K)

Merkel is screwing the rest of Europe. Germany has some of the most pro-growth policies yet wont allow other EU countries to enact growth policies.

>DEUS VULT

Like clockwork.

Attached: italymuttt.png (599x438, 166K)

>cucked by an old boomer woman
MAMMA MIA

Attached: 1502465216381.jpg (960x733, 33K)

how are we doing it lads? we have no army and useless idiots in ministry positions. why is everyone our bitch? must be the Herrenmensch Aura

Either Italy destroys the EU or the EU destroys Italy.

Dove sono le prove, fagotto?

what are normals opinions

Salvini l'ha praticamente trapelato nel suo comizio che sta dando in questo momento a Terni

You'd have to ask an Italian.

>By turning off the money spigot to southern Europe
>By not allowing eurobonds
>By keeping your wages low
>By keeping your industry inside Germany

Thank you for your detailed analysis.

Will Lega get majority votes now?

Ok grazie. Link?

That's actually better. Lega will skyrocket at 30% if this really happens

Attached: 1527167548399.png (600x314, 223K)

Gott Strafe Deutschland, tho

Can I have some news in english to track the happening?

Its time friend

Attached: 235.jpg (347x472, 51K)

eheheh obeses hikikomoris and metheads ehehe

At the elections they got 17%. Before this shitshow according to polls that had reached 25% in vote intentions. Now I am pretty sure they would get 30+% at least if new elections.

Hanno fatto vedere uno spezzone in diretta su la7, l'ho visto lì

I didn't call Italians moormutts. I called them niggers. Because they're niggers.

see

>not using Hogg version of this stupid meme

Daily reminder that italians:
>invented nuclear fission
>named your shitty country
>have the highest IQ in europe

Fuck off mutt.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

>implying the eu carted isn’t the bogdanoffs

Attached: B2A47FA3-1988-4566-BF6E-906DB6779A3F.png (586x381, 279K)

I'm sure the deep knowlege of their country you have because of MTV and Hollywood is a good source

>Hanno fatto vedere uno spezzone in diretta su la7, l'ho visto lì

Capito. In ogni caso, godspeed, Italy, godspeed.

Attached: 1526728909787.jpg (1201x681, 182K)

I almost fell for this same prank last summer when (probably) you and also some Greek user were reeing about a firefight in front of the Italian Parliament

Pro growth as in Muslim population

Did you copy this from Twitter or are you that student at Oxford?

>not using logh version

fuck off tyrone, you EU cocksucking double nigger, your a god damn disgrace to the country.

>mfw theres gonna be another election and lega nord will double their share of the vote

Attached: farage-pint_3153822b.jpg (620x387, 269K)

So how will this affect FTSE 250 stocks?

>COUP D'ETAT

I hate complicated shitalian words, why not jut say revolution is happening?

>No source

You forgot to add to the list

>are niggers

You have to go back.

>COUP D'ETAT
>italian
dumb nigger

Attached: jew slaves.png (592x678, 406K)

the italians aren't the first ones
and I doubt that they are last ones

>This has bearing on you.

On Friday Europe experienced an existentially terrifying "deja vu" moment straight from the 9th circle of Europe's 2011/2012 sovereign debt hell, when first Italian, and then Spanish, yields exploded amid fears of political chaos in the Eurozone's 3rd largest economy, coupled with the threat of an imminent collapse of the Rajoy government in Spain, the 5th largest economy.

But while Spain is a late entrant to Europe's "political chaos" soap opera - although with both El País & El Mundo calling for an early general election, it is only a matter of time before this particular box of gunpowder also explodes, all eyes remain on Italy where not only have short-term rates blown out to levels that would send MF Global into Chapter 22 but the BTP-Bund spread exploded well beyond Goldman's "contagion" threshold of 200bps while the scariest chart of all revealed that Italian redenomination risk is now at an all time high, reflecting the reality of Italy's 'Mini-BoT' parallel currency concerns.

However, if it was the market's intention into scaring Italy's political system into submission, the same way it did in 2011 when the ECB got Sylvio Berlusconi to "quit" in just a few days as Italian bond yields exploded, it has failed, and according to the latest development in Europe, the Italian crisis may be about to get much worse.

Attached: -spaniard-.jpg (650x275, 37K)

Hollywood casts Cubans because theyre less lazy and niggardly.

Man living in this country is boring. No happenings ever here...

>coup d'etat
>pronunciation: coo dee tah

Why French is fucking retarted

Yeah copy ZeroHedge and act cool stupid fucker

>BECAUSE MERKEL DOESN'T LIKE HIM
Oh it's a coup for the other side
Damn

>President uses the rights given to him by the Constitution
>COUP D'ETAT
I want Pastaniggers to leave

>HE IS NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DO THIS ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION.
so he is just rejecting to make the signature ?

ITALY,HUNGARY AND POLAND WILL TEAR DOWN THE EU. THEIR REBELLION CONTINUES.

AVE ROMA!

Italy: The EU is not the source of your problems, it is political corruption and organized crime that drains your economy from the inside. First deal with internal problems, then see how the EU goes. "Clean your room".

It's literally happening right now. However it's incorrect to say that the President can't refuse a ministry, it's extremely unusual but it has just happened. The appointed Prime Minister has refused to form a government because the Paolo Savona has been vetoed to become ministry of economy.

Can we get some broofs?

There are way more Italians than Cubans in Hollywood.

Attached: you_got_it.gif (500x200, 770K)

>implying there is anything but niggers and kikes in hollywood

Yeah. Niggers

Italians are not white

How does Germany manage to make rest of europe it’s bitch even when being in full cuck mode?

>retarded comment
>nigger flag

Ooga booga

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

How will the majority of Italians react to this? What will newspapers write on the headlines tomorrow?

Daily reminder if pol doesn't count italians as white whites have nothing to be proud of.

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Everyone else is a cuck as well.

shekels

>implying the EU doesn't own you
you made the deal, vote to leave or deal with it. can't have your cake and eat it too in a globalist superstate

Attached: 1463154701012.png (980x716, 250K)

Would you say the Italians are spilling their spaghetti?

Post sauce / photos of rejected minister.

I'm traveling to Italy in 2 weeks. Is it safe to go there?

I thought this for a while too, but after some research it seems there are two breeds of Italian: Northern and Southern. The south appears to be non-white, but the north is white. And they really do hate each other.

you know very well that memeflag is jewish

>The south appears to be non-white, but the north is white.
Fuck off idiot.

Attached: southern italian woman.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

Reminder that if you're Italian you come for a conquered tribe of fucking nigger rape babies and AT BEST you're nothing but a mongrel.

However

If you continue to skew politically to the right and somehow end up killing Merkel the sins of your forefathers will be washed away in the blood of your enemies. Your race will be purified.

You know what must be done. Save yourselves. Kill them all.

Oh look, its nothing.

Attached: 1527331400966.jpg (1407x923, 172K)

fuck the market and fuck the eu

>amerishit projecting his black on white rape fetish again

Attached: americansarecucks.png (1251x578, 477K)

She may live in the south, but she's not an ethnic southern.

by the constitution he can only do that for reasons like conflict of interests, corruption, sexual immorality or something similar. He CANNOT veto a minister because he doesn't agree with his political ideas. The President is NOT ELECTED BY VOTERS, we are a parlamentary democracy not a presidential one.
What he did is anti-constitutional and pure betrayal of his office

Attached: activate_it2.png (1754x1162, 3.67M)

WE SUPPORT YOU CUNTS, GO ON MOI SAN

Attached: 1526870688073.jpg (600x538, 43K)

The only Italian in history who isn't a nigger is SuperMario

people literally cheering Salvini in the streets right now. The whole country will shift to the right politically

>that 30 year old boomer that thinks a disagreement in politics means a civil war

Attached: 1527184016766.png (380x349, 70K)

>being baited this easily

She's 100% sicilian from palermo, faggot mutt.

Meanwhile I'm northern italian and have brown hair + eyes. Guess I'm a negro huh?

Attached: cute italian feet.jpg (684x817, 46K)

That sounds it's a good thing to me.

>fake images

RIP your self determination.