You Europeans have no idea how lucky you are

That you don't have to border such an incompetent, idiotic, God forsaken, culture less, leftist loving, failure of a country

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Colonization_Law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution
lsjunction.com/docs/tdoi.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_Republic_of_Texas
tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/qem02
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampico_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_occupation_of_Veracruz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mexico allows white settlers from the United States and Europe to settle in Texas and their other northern territory after Mexican citizens could barely afford land grants and indian tribes were killing them
>Mexico then lets Santa Anna usurp the government and change the Constitution, causing Texas to revolt because the Texans were promised a Republic form of government and not a centralized one
>Mexico then launches a war on the Texans and loses
>The US, Russia, France, and Britain all recognize the independence of Texas, Mexico does not. Mexico then has to quell other rebellions across the country, even making it illegal to say anything good about Texas
>Even after securing independence, Mexico still tries to invade Texas in the Mexican Invasion of 1842
>Talks of annexation of Texas begin in the US as it's becoming increasingly clear Mexico would never recognize Texas even after a decade as an independent country
>The US annexes Texas, Mexico then says they still own Texas and both US and Mexican troops gather
>Mexico fires the first shot, starting the Mexican-American War and losing almost half of its territory
>The Presidency of Porfirio Diaz marked the first time in history the United States and Mexico ever became friends. Diaz worked to establish friendly relations with all nations and improved Mexico greatly. President Taft and President Diaz even met and held a summit, a first between the US and Mexico

Attached: 215486f177b8d030ba70ff2d14fa1b21.jpg.png (1280x830, 375K)

You ever met a scotsman?

>Mexico has a revolution in 1910 and caused nothing but border raids, border conflict, and high amounts of tension
>Mexicans then detain a US ship and its sailors, even going so far to point their weapons at them
>President Wilson then asks Congress for approval of an invasion of Veracruz and the US begin occupying the area
>World War II is the second instance of the US and Mexico ever being considered friends and cooperated completely. FDR and Truman were in a good relationship with Manuel Avila Camacho
>Relations were good until 1990s
>Mexico, out of nowhere, allows massive amounts of illegal immigration into the United States. 62% of all illegals are from Mexico, there is massive amount of illegal drugs and cartel presence in the United States because of Mexico
>Past President of Mexico, Vicente Fox, approves of illegal immigration and Mexican Presidential hopeful Ricardo Anaya even campaigning in California and approving of illegals as well
Russia should have all of their sanctions removed and they should be placed on Mexico instead.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Colonization_Law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution
lsjunction.com/docs/tdoi.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_Republic_of_Texas
tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/qem02
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampico_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_occupation_of_Veracruz

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-15.png (1600x892, 1.45M)

>Be Mexico
>Have two sea routes with the biggest nations on Earth, have China, Japan and other Asian powerhouses to the West of you along with a route to Russia, have Europe to the East of you
>Have two giant, powerful, rich countries north of you, willing to protect you in case of war and trade with you constantly. They won’t even bother you.
>Have nothing but weak nations to the south of you, only needing to wall off a tiny area and can live nice and prosperous
>Have everything needed to be a successful nation, have borders, boundaries, and other trade routes that leaders in the past killed to have
>End up a shithole

Attached: US travel advisory.png (6600x6639, 1.82M)

>Have Africa tier economy despite all the greatness you own
>Have landlocked countries better than you in everything
>Can’t even properly manage an economy despite being in literally the best position possible
>Be above Kazakhstan and Botswana
>Be below European countries that were Communist at some point

Attached: Africa tier economy.png (1112x948, 165K)

>Be Spain
>Give Mexico Viceroyalty status
>Be treated equally
>Reject it
>Fight for independence
>Somehow win
>Be worse off now than you were before independence
>Have other Viceroyalty be better than you

Attached: Mexico compared to the Viceroyalty of New Spain.png (1112x947, 162K)

give our flag back to us you useless spics.

>Be a bigger shithole than most of New Spain
>Countries that weren’t even Viceroyalty are better than you
>Have one of the lowest economies out of all of New Spain
>Have better opportunities than most of your brothers by being around peaceful countries
>still fuck it up

Attached: Mexico compared to all of New Spain.png (1101x960, 162K)

>Be an even bigger shithole in the Americas
>Have countries smaller than you come out on top
>Be worse than some countries that were practically Communist at some point
>The biggest powerhouses of Latin America tend to face one way in sea routes for trade
>Still do better than a country with two ways to trade in the world
>Can’t even do better than Brazil despite being Communist for a while
>Blame the United States for their constant invasions of the Americas and saying it hindered your growth even though the Southern Cone seems to be doing fine

Attached: Mexico compared to the Americas.png (1104x940, 181K)

>Use more land than the majority of the world
>Rank 13 in overall land use
>Still do worse than those with less land
>Even Gibraltar has some the least amount of land in the world and still does better than you
>Can’t even become a world super power

Attached: Mexico_Agriculture_Map_1978.jpg (1043x756, 115K)

>Have some of the most fertile land with 13% being usable
>Make some of the world’s largest amounts of corn, beans, cotton, wheat, sugarcane, coffee, vegetables and fruit, cattle, grain, refineries, shrimp
>Still fail
>Other, less fertile countries still do better than you
>Be one of the world’s top vacationing areas
>Still a shithole despite constant amounts of tourism to your beaches

Attached: Land use by country.png (1255x885, 116K)

>Be rich in natural resources
>Have resources that nations killed to own
>Have resources that Spain didn’t take all of
>Have gold, silver, and other precious metals that could make any nation wealthy
>Manage to be poor despite your natural wealth

Attached: Mexico natural resources.jpg (960x720, 89K)

>Claim the northern territory of the United States is rightfully yours
>Can’t even do better than those states
>Can’t even catch up to them
>Can’t even do better than American Samoa
>Have the states you used to own do better than you in everything
>Some of them even have higher economic power than most countries in the world

Attached: Mexico GDP Per Capita compared to the US states it used to own.png (1222x860, 319K)

>Be the United States
>Buy the land he lost as compensation for kicking his ass too hard in a war he started
>Even take less land than was previously negotiated
>Immediately trade with him after the war
>Work towards a lasting relationship, even help with the cartels to this day
>Don’t even involve yourself in their Civil War until Pancho Villa attacked
>Don’t even start a war with Mexico after the Zimmerman Telegram
>Even give him $320 million in foreign aid every year to this day
>Turn the land he used to own into prosperous nation-tier places to live
>Constantly complain it was stolen
>Constantly talk about how your people are going to take it back
>Not even thankful about having the chance to live in a prosperous country
>Continue to lower the standard of living, the IQ, the way of life, and the culture of everything you touch
>Turn entire areas into no-go zones that were once beautiful tourist attractions
>Complain when the United States says we should take less of you
>Be ungrateful towards everything you have
>Act as if you should be treated like royalty
They are the most incompetent people on earth and their former states of Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras are just as bad. They're a failure. The definition of FAILURE!

Attached: 1516293945998.png (1155x813, 629K)

We should have taken the northern states when we had the chance!

Attached: American Clay.jpg (964x740, 56K)

And now imagine if Mexico were purebred Anglo's, would that place be a shit hole it is today the same?

Mexico would have been better if it was just Spaniards.
But the fucking conquistadors couldn't keep their dicks out of the Indio pussy

Can you even imagine how prosperous Mexico would be if it was full of actual white people ?

yah, sorry about our sad country

>incompetent, idiotic, God forsaken, culture less, leftist loving, failure of a country
Come on now. Canada isn't that bad.

Hernán "Cant Keep Dick in Pants" Córtez

I wouldn't go mocking Spain were I you Portugal.
South America is still dealing with your people's dicking the natives

Attached: 20180526_201154-1.jpg (3736x1338, 528K)

these burrito eaters are everywhere, making our country what their country is.....a shithole

Attached: 1438647501911.jpg (450x269, 28K)

fuck off mohammed

Its literally where the creatura meme comes from. Even mulattos aren't as ugly as beaners. Its just when you mix mulatto with mestizo.....el CREYATUURA forms

you have no idea how lucky you are to not have been born and/or currently reside in such a country

we border hungary so we re not so far off in that regard

Attached: hungarians are huns.jpg (782x1572, 537K)

Yeah, it's embarrassing sharing a border with you. could you be less shit for like 5 minutes, amerilards? You're an embarrassment.

>>Be below European countries that were Communist at some point

Which countries?

Why can't they be white and beautiful like you? It's mind boggling, really.

Attached: 1515981909331.jpg (286x375, 49K)

>madposting because you're getting conquered
Bow down gringo, there's nothing else you can do.

(You)

We still can and we should

We are only getting invaded because the Jews opened our borders Paco. Once we deal with them you have to go back

This is what the russian bot devolves into, when he's not copypasting garbage from his handlers.

Attached: 1517845289330.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I unironically agree. Living here for 28 years I can assure you that Mexico and mexicans, removing niggers, are the worst people on planet Earth. Worse than turks. Most mexicans have very low IQ and think rules do not apply to them individually. They are almost all brainwashed by the media that copy-pastes the same garbage that write the american left.

Most mexicans will seek to blame anyone but themselves in cases of wrongdoing.

I live in a white area and I am safe from all the low level mongrels so I am blessed. But if I wasn't privileged I'd probably killed myself already.

The wall is 100% deserved.

Cool reddit spacing and VPN, cockbreath. Also nice deflecting, blaming copypasted garbage when you're doing exactly that.

I swear to god my city looks whiter every year.
all the indios leave for US. LEL

enjoy mutts. it's time for us to be great again. we don't have any pc or sjw bullshit unlike yours. you white larpers are done

Nice reddit spacing
>But if I wasn't privileged I'd probably killed myself already.
Aun puedes matarte, pero no lo haces porque eres culo

>when you're doing exactly that
I guess you didn't read the "in cases of wrongdoing" part

to him

>I swear to god my city looks whiter every year
Common now, you mean less indio, there are hardly any white people there, or most of places in LA for that matter.

My country is only one little sea away from north africa. You are the one who don't realize how lucky you are to have never seen a maghrebi in your life.

It's time to stop blaming your incompetence on skin color. White people never did anything of worth for this country, other than spreading diseases and stealing from the poor. You are the nigger here, so keep your mouth shut.

>Mexico ever became friends

We are not friends with mexico they are an enemy nation, we are pretty much at war with them and should behave accordingly.

This is the funniest, saltiest thread ever created by a white house intern. Stay mad, absolute madlad.

Ameri indians are subhuman as fuck

/thread.

Mexicans are just trash!

That is right I am talking to you mother fuckers that post here and pretend your are "bro-tier".

You all need to die.

Mexico
>bird sits on cactus thorns and getting bitten n the face by a rattler

>enjoy mutts. it's time for us to be great again. we don't have any pc or sjw bullshit unlike yours. you white larpers are done

I think you vastly vastly underestimate how comfy the west actually is.

Jokes on you we're bordering Ukraine

You americans have no idea how lucky you are, that you don't have to border such an incompetent, idiotic, God forsaken, culture less, cucksucking, pig-nation, worm-nation, faggot-nation, failure of a country. Can we trade stinking ukrainians for cute mexicans?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (1280x853, 940)

>Russian bot

Why you're discrediting your own ad-hominen attacks?

We could start shooting you motherfuckers in the streets.

I share your pain.

THIS. Good lord spics are fucking abysmal.

You are only triggered because you know it is all true, your people are fucking garbage and that includes your sorry ass.

You know nothing of pain, at least in ukraine you can can expect there to not be cartels running the government completely, and you can expect a general competence

Hopefully people that want to commit mass shootings will start driving down to mexico to do so very soon.

Try me you confederate cuck. I'll rip your throat off and have your balls chopped off with my cartel tier bros and show you rednecks what it means to really be violent not you merciful faggots that let slaves go free in your lands, to cucj your women and resources. Just remember you are pathetic.

easy there, josey, who hurt you?
just build your wall we'll keep to ourselves i promise

Mexico really is shitty. They had to actively work to fail with all those natural advantages.

Har har har it is real fucking funny it is just a game.

NO paco hopefully you fucking maggots will be seeing that it is not a fucking game sooner or later.

You have invaded my fucking country and are speaking my language while viva la razaing, you are the one that is pathetic.

sorry france the US have it worse. better luck next time.

i visited paris in 2001 there was a LOT of arabs and blacks even back then, it was weird. that whole "fraternity" thing was a big mistake.

..... You ameritards don't know how easy you have it.

try us you faggot, there's 130 million of us
you might make a blood bath but sure as fuck you will be worse off of it for at least the next thousand years you cunt

Everyone is an enemy nation in your eyes, and you're merely attacking preying on the weak for political points. All this bile is completely unwarranted and meant to speak to the lowest common denominator and their baseless prejudice.
You're a waste of life, trailer trash.

I don't think you quite understand what an ad-hominem is? There's a goddamn sticky right on the board for your perusal.

Your people have invaded the USA and run at the fucking mouth constantly you are an enemy.

You're only lashing out because you're talking about yourself. You perceive yourself as the human garbage you are, and you think shitting on others will make you feel better about your condition.

You're not so smart it seems.

Gonna wait for another dumb fuck reply.

>preying on the weak

Which is it?

One of your holmes is running at the mouth about how bad ass you are yet you insist you are weak.

Which is it subhuman garbage?

Yeah, it's called spring break.

not a confederate, but i will surely aid him when and if you mexifags ever attempt to muder a superior. oh, and you can (well, you can't but humans can) count on zero fingers every victorious war mexico has had with the USA.

i do hope for another shot at you all, and we are not giving anything back this time. all the way into the sea with you.

Russia did nothing wrong. I hope eurasia actually happens and shills are real, it would be the only good thing of this shitshow

Your nation is a parasite, refuses to accept our laws and borders and as this thread highlights you're a failure as a people.

This has nothing to do with me other than having to deal with you subs first hand.

Good job, Billy. That's a perfect example of an ad-hominem attack. I'm glad I was able to encourage you to educate yourself.

YOU ARE MEXICAN!

How the fuck do you think you are in a position to run at the mouth about anything to do with education?

You indo maggots hate learning.

See, I knew you could better, since last one was too sophisticated for you to understand.

I don't understand how the Mexiniggers can even defend their shithole country on this board. Not only has nothing good ever come out of Mexico, but your people have ruined the United States by turning it into 53%. Fuck you Mexico.

Attached: Mexicans_are_lashing_out_at-cfa5298c376d0370a257faa3b2e51f32.jpg (649x433, 56K)

We're not in the best situation in terms of violence or economically, mostly due to perpetual U.S. interference and unregulated arms smuggling into the country.
The narcos are a problem you, as a nation, created. Your constant demand for illegal drugs and your gun-toting bullshit have made my country what it is today.
So look at yourself and the trailer trash around you, before you get all judgmental on others, you oblivious turd.

At last Ukrainian women are pretty hot. I live in the Southwest. All the Latinas are El Goblinas, which makes the limited supply of white girls even bigger thotts.

I disliked Mexicans before but after reading this thread I hate them. Any pity I had for them dried up with this thread. I live in Texas and you faggots are ruining my state. If we went to war with Mexico I would enlist in a combat capacity.

And you fags have the gall to post from the US, in English, about how superior you are. That’s rich. If Mexicans are so great why are you fleeing to America? I hope your delusion spreads to other Mexicans so you fucks stay in your country.

You mean COUNTRIES. All of South America is pure bullshit. They are next to the USA, and still a shit hole. People think arabs are bad, bro they don't even come close to spics. Lazy fucking people, who never take responsibility for their mess and point fingers and blame someone else, it is always someone elses fault in South America, never theirs.

>mostly due to perpetual U.S. interference

Typical latrineo mindset, everything is the fault of someone else.

That user pointed this out yet you are too stupid too see that you are merely proving him right.

DEATH DEATH DEATH TO MEXICANS!

This is all factually incorrect, and you need to supervise your own borders. You're mixing up mexicans living in the U.S. with an entire nation, which might be convenient in your Faux-news-addled brain but it doesn't fit with reality.

Read the green post above. There are a lot of reasons to hate Mexico.

>And you fags have the gall to post from the US, in English, about how superior you are

That simply highlights what a child like people they are.

>it’s all the USA’s fault!!

How did I know the Mexican would refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever? Scum

YOU ARE TRAILER TRASH!
How the fuck do you think you are in any position to run at the mouth, when you're living in worse conditions than me? You're clearly uneducated, ignorant about my country and have severe mental health issues. You're in no position to judge anyone but yourself.

Your maggot nation is complicit with the invasion so you are all guilty.

How the fuck why the fuck are you regugitating muh fox news?

That has nothing to do with anything.
I live in Texas and see the damage you pukes are causing in the 1st person.

You're totally correct OP. Mexico is the perfect refutation of people like Jarad Diamond who claim that success is entirely a matter of geography and resources. Fucking Mexico has prime arable land, plenty of mineral resources,beautiful weather, great tourism, and easy access to both Atlantic and Pacific trading routes. It's amazing that anyone could fuck that up, but somehow Mexicans managed it.

>russia

More like you didn't expect anyone to speak up, so you're completely confounded as to what to reply with. You're a joke, and you argue like a confused child begging for approval.

Blaming your problems on the white man, just like niggers. It's no coincidence because the average IQ in Mexico is close to that of niggers in America. The root of the drug problem is production, not demand. If Mexico wasn't so corrupt and incompetent, it could crack down on drug trafficking and solve the drug problem for both countries.

Attached: 1526659878912.jpg (720x720, 85K)

not sure how deep into politics you people want to dive into ITT but americans have been forcing mexico to do something about "our" drug problem when fagmericans refuse to do something about gun smuggling and their own consumers

there was a time when people would illegally mine iron and sell them to the chinese, once the government decided to tell the chinks to fuck off than try and fight the locals who wanted to make a quick buck off from selling to foreigners the issue ended then and there

This is what I mean by you dirty fuckers never taking responsibility for your trash, and tha'ts what you are bro, trash, your whole culture is disgusting. If it's not happening in Mexico, some other south american shit hole is in the same situation as you are, is that USA's fault too? Look at your streets, and buildings, all dilapidated, why don't you clean that up? Let me guess, USA's fault that your streets are so shitty. You will never come out of that shit hole if all you do is point fingers.

Nice try.

I know enough about your shit nation to know you are an enemy that is all that matters.

Even if what you say about me were true I would still be better than you subhuman maggots.