/kagg/ Kill All Germans General

As always Italian neighbours decided to act when they felt the barbarian dick rubbing their asses. Meanwhile they let them rape us like bosses
>Quick history lesson
During WW2 spaghetti neighbours decided to invade Greece. After getting BTFO, German allies came to the rescue and established a double (actually triple, cause fag Bulgarians joined in as usual) occupation force
After Italy conceded German hunted down Italians who were PROTECTED and HIDDEN by GREEK civilians, an unpresidented act in human history.
2009, German barbarian cannibalised Greeks once more, Italians sucked German cock as usual
2018 Italian have had enough of German cocksucking
believe it or not Greeks are 95% (some German payed cocksuckers exist saddly) ready to fully support their catholic faggot neighbours
I honestly feel we are the retarded cousins that just get the worst hand in every case, i like Italians but still i can't feel like a sucker

Attached: 1521459927892.jpg (300x300, 25K)

PAY

hehe
I will only truly accept it from a Bavarian, if you are one you deserve to post it

>Bavarian
They are our subhumans kek

DEBT

I like the idea of /kagg/ and i will always bump it with autistic devotion but you need a better OP

Attached: 1512925465300.png (640x908, 704K)

I unironically wish everysingle German (Bavarians excluded) dies. From 0 to 120 years old
Indeed, give ideas, make new, just keep /kagg/ (Bavarians excluded) deep in your hurt, im drunk and lazy as fuck at the moment, i just got triggered by some gay news , as always

Attached: 1522842905831.png (821x1044, 2.07M)

interesting idea, I wish welfare niggers would pay up or suffer eternal hell

Lets just keep this one for now, but we need to put links and arguments of why are g*rmans subhumans, why do they hate the world, what are the denegerate principles that they stand for etc for a good /kagg/ next time.
I take this chance to invite everyone to visit an art museum in berlin if he want to expirience first hand what's inside the germin's """soul"""

/kagg/ actually exists? I just came up with it, or i thought i had

>berlin
>german
BREATHES IN
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAAH

Next time make it a /kysg/ Kill Yourself General

I would rather side with germcucks than nation that willingly elected communists and is now whining about their economy being ruined

no i'm just saying we make it a thing
?
shut up mutt

Attached: 16277753613_f94879e46e_z1.jpg (433x425, 157K)

Go golden drown yourself, gyrosnigger

Shut the fuck up mutt faggot, go suck a nigger cock you fucking cuck

Attached: 1514039987330.jpg (800x589, 119K)

berlin is a lost cause after ww2 and will always remain non german at its new jewish core

You are litteraly turk whore failed abortion.

I will excuse your audacity young ex-soviet user, Sarunas Jasikevicius unites us all

imagine being this envious of pure germanic aryans. stay mad.

I love this artwork user.
What's the sauce? Any others like these or better resolution.

Greeks are not related to turks whatsoever you dumb fuck

German or Greek? Really tough choice

The first one is fan made for Murdoch Murdoch (Murdoch-chan character),
The second one is at least 1 years old, angry wojak variation, but don't know the creator
I don't know what you are looking for, cause the 2 are unrelated
Let's choose between
The constant rapists of your nation and some dudes that have never ever done anything to you
>the absolute state of Polacks

based American

Attached: download.png (250x201, 9K)

why do german men wear earrings?