/PEWNEWS/

youtu.be/D1NX2dr3voU

Gloria Borger lays waste on Vice and its one sided articles on Pewdiepie vs. Alinity, shows us the other side of the Musk-against-all happening going on on Twitter, and basically teaches generation Z babies to read the news with a critical eye.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-27-15-33-56.png (1920x1080, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pewdiepie/comments/8mjpoc/why_i_left_vice/
youtube.com/watch?v=D1NX2dr3voU
youtube.com/watch?v=vMHtAVW4ayE
youtu.be/MoXfbyWAgYY
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
youtube.com/watch?v=7DG4baswsiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pewdiepie and Elon Musk alliance confirmed.

>it's an Elon and Felix watch memes together episode

based pewds
literally /ouraryan/

/OURGUY/

Attached: PEWDIEPIE.png (800x600, 193K)

He's so fucking fit

Hes earned so much respect in the past few months. After he said "fucking nigger" everything changed. Also, calling out these fuckers publicly is so good for us.

share your thoughts

reddit.com/r/pewdiepie/comments/8mjpoc/why_i_left_vice/

youtube.com/watch?v=D1NX2dr3voU

(((Jason Koebler)))

EVERY TIME

He has read Elons comment section about his tweet about *media*

Alyssa Mende (((Mastromonaco))) (born February 22, 1976)[1] is the President of Global Communications Strategy & Talent at A&E Networks as of December 2016.[2][3] She was previously the Chief Operating Officer of Vice Media.[4] She is also a contributing editor at Marie Claire magazine.[5] She previously served as White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations in the administration of President Barack Obama from 2011 to 2014.[6][7][8] She was the youngest woman to hold that position.[9] Mastromonaco had worked for Obama since 2005 when he was on the United States Senate as his Director of Scheduling.[10]

bump you dopes

bump

>VICE: Alinity would NEVER do anything remotely suggestive! She is pure! PURE!

Attached: 1527161530685.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Would you?

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1309x806, 73K)

About 8 minutes in a girl defended him, she said she hated thots or whatever. I watched her video to just to give it hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMHtAVW4ayE

JEWS BTFO
SHITSKINS BTFO
WHITE RACE RESTORED

It’s the way he said it, so casually, you could see he uses that word in his daily speach.

is she our /twitchthot/?

>brown eyes

Attached: 1525778283793.jpg (608x464, 110K)

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh shit!

What an ugly cuntface

>Gloria Borger
literally who?

I wish I was as good looking as pewds.

He's an ugly manlet with a big head, a big nose and an overall annoying shitface.

He spends most of the video apologizing and giving explanations to Vice like a fucking cuck

>Varg

Attached: 1527447759595.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>ugly
this is subjective so you could be right
>manlet
he isn't short but that doesn't change his arguments and content regardless
>big head
seems like he is very proportional and has a mostly symmetrical face

why are you so mad Joost? is it because you are a skinny lanklet with no friends?

Post of a picture of your Godlike looks, Muhammed.

yea you could probably double his 62 million subs in a couple days. go for it

Nope. You're wrong.

Attached: 1517778805548.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Still not posted that picture of you, Cloggy.

the other guy is tall, Felix is short, but he's not that short. He's 5'8 I think, King of Manlets

Yes, a manlet.

>the pic that destroyed pewdiepie

there's different tiers of manlet
t. bottom tier manlet

eww, they want inbreeding here

... Appalachian types; often broken by hardship:

worthless education, grossly inferior med care, dangerous jobs.

Attached: 1527170028348.jpg (499x499, 107K)

How does Vice earn money exactly? Their youtube videos have far less views than pewdiepie's.

Pewdiepie gets no money from youtube at this point. He is basicly a hat merchant.

youtu.be/MoXfbyWAgYY

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too lateKanye West's entire uncut TMZ interview HARD to find because it's so Redpilled

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

He will win 2024

Attached: 1527362619503.jpg (1080x1200, 545K)

ads and clicks

They have a show on HBO

>croatian

I've heard about pewdie pie for years but only saw some of his videos finally this year. I think I am far from his key demographic (I'm in my 30s), but I like some of his videos. Good way to relax for ~15 min once I get home from work.

Attached: 1526491706874.jpg (4439x5845, 2.19M)

fuck off with your high school drama
sage

yes

5'10" is King of Manlets, 5'11" is God of Manlets. 5'8" is just a regular ol' manlet.

>those super dark brown eyes
I've never really been many around ppl with eyes that dark, except niggers and some mestizos more recently. All my gfs had green or blue eyes; any girl I knew in school that had brown eyes, were much lighter in color. His gf is attractive but I think I would find it a little troubling dating someone with eyes that dark. It's like looking into the eyes of someone with no soul.

Why did you even save that?

Fuck off with this e-celeb faggotry

Attached: 020.jpg (500x686, 59K)

Pewds since you read these please give a shoutout to Patrick Little, he is running for US senate against Diane (((Feinstein))).

Here's his latest interview with NBC (his own recording, the triggered jews didn't even air it)

youtube.com/watch?v=7DG4baswsiM

Attached: 1527263960497.png (1515x1467, 2.78M)

Oh, ok

word

Stop hating on the most influential Swedish person in the entire world, you traitor.

Yeah fuck off with this mainsteeam personality discussing media influence but when some holyjew actress reveals her feminazi level noone complains and the thread gets 300+ replies. I dont get the logic

sweet baby back ribbed jesus and maple syrup

This has to be on her chatuerbate right?

acquired by a larger conglomerate that can afford to lose money, for a little while.

and chair and video games

name is >>Gloria
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Mark my words: She will be his downfall. She will bring him down like Mel Gibson. Vicious, gold-digging creature with soulless eyes.

She looks like a tranny

Delet

>5'8
>King of Manlets
manlet detected.

Attached: Manlets_bdc492_6111028.jpg (665x523, 82K)