How can I differentiate between a Pole and Polish Jew?

How can I differentiate between a Pole and Polish Jew?

Attached: 4354494.jpg (800x531, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6u2camdr_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one is brigther

Simple. Poles are smarter than Jews. While all the dumb goy countries in Europe were killing stray cats during the plague, the Poles imported more. Hence, Poles were not killed off by the plague.

By their faith. Poles are Catholics, Jews are Jewish.

Find me one Ancestry DNA/23andme results video of a Polish person who doesn't find at least some Jewish DNA in their data
Protip: you can't

From a holocaust survivor on why even he differentiates polish jews from poles:

Jews never went and got the citizenship. They jsut kept living in the cities once POland was formed while the christians felt the need to become polish by getting documents.
Jews didnt care about that which was a huge problem when they wanted exit visas but werent granted any till they had the appropriate documents which by 39 many were then rushing for all at once and was made difficult on purpose.
He also said he blames the poles for the holocaust not the egrmans.
He said it was poles manning the trains, guarding auschwitz, selecting at the ramp.

:) I had to shake his hand. It felt as bad as shaking a headscarf wearing mudshit "woman's" hand.

Nipple color

So if they are atheist it is safe to assume they are Jewish?

Don't ethnic Poles hate jews? I vaguely remember somebody telling me a while back that they were antisemitic as if it was a bad thing

Isn't Angela Merkel actually Polish?

Explains a lot actually

Attached: 150291_83342_1.jpg (358x262, 81K)

Poles were running the Polish Death Camps, Polish Jews were the inmates

Attached: pdc.jpg (597x843, 41K)

I'm talking about modern times faggot, not something that happened 80 years ago

literally nose

Ask them.

Attached: goebbels.jpg (622x653, 78K)

there is a distinctive difference when their bodies are burned in the oven

The holohoax says all the polish Jews are dead now.

pole is brighter, and jew will probably be more of an ash color....

Attached: 1524520909886.png (984x728, 272K)

smelll of the pussy and check for no for skins

I need actual fucking help here not worthless meme responses

Simple, if it's cleaning out your toilet it's an ethnic Pole, if it's cleaning out your bank account it's a jew.

Attached: polish-plumber-425x265-425x239.jpg (425x239, 30K)

she is jewish
leave her

Statistically, yes.

How can I know? What questions should I ask her to make sure she isn't a Jew?

>Polish?
Prbably jsut a displlaced german, that no one cared about having lost his homeland to a bunch of inbred slav-turkmen rapists.

Jews were told to leave Poland in 1968.

Can you imagine that? 50 years ago the president of Poland went on live tv and told jews to GTFO of Poland

Attached: gomulka.jpg (605x787, 184K)

based

Throw a penny on the floor

This question perplexes me here in the US too. There are blonde haired, blue eyed jews.

Fuck off kike revisionist! Jews of Poland were nothing like any other kikes out there, they became a rogue element toward international Jewery, and that is why kikes in america slaughtered Polish Jews by refusing to let them into America. And know you dare to shill as an eternal victim where in fact you are directly responsible for killing Polish Jews, who sided with White People over your corrupt lot!

OP, watch this
youtu.be/e6u2camdr_w

i see it in her face

this

That's not her

What questions should I ask to make sure she isn't a Jew?

Sure, just let me learn Russian first

Prepare her a lunch made from pork. See what happens.

Jewish eyes are always too close together

I think she might be an atheist

I'm worried about her Jew DNA, she is not religious

jew 100%

How can you tell? What does a non-Jew Pole look like in comparison?

Watch pics, dummy. Pycы = slav. Also, you may google Tихoмиpoв "Mы и oни". F whole book dedicated to findind jewish traits in people.

Nothing wrong with plumbers of any variety. Plumbing has done as much as doctors. Only in a jewish run society is such valuable labor looked down upon.

Attached: 25976027-1644-4B59-BB51-FA95FF64AF5D.jpg (459x355, 49K)

Evidence please

I know this is totally out there, have you considered asking her?

The yellow stars.

It was a joke , I wasn't looking down on anyone. Plumbing has arguably saved more lives than doctors in history.

It's amazing how twitter interactions, like the ones with Musk today, prove this quote correct every single day.

Yes but I'm worried she lied because she lives in Poland part of the year and if she might know that it is not safe to be a Jew in Poland at this time so she is keeping it secret

Nice digits

Attached: 32c014e04506b5798ec8c2cfda733563.jpg (590x700, 64K)

my father taught how to recognize a jew,u just need read some articules about it and practise, it can save your life

Attached: 4OUktkpTURBXy9hYTkyNGIxZjg1NWY2Y2RjODhiZjk4NzZmMWFhYzE0Mi5qcGeSlQMAzPzNDlnNCBKTBc0DIM0Bwg.jpg (800x450, 43K)

How serious are you with her? If it's that important swab her cheek in her sleep and get her DNA tested.

My dilemma is I don't want to send DNA to the Jews because then they'll have a partial profile on any future children I might have with her

What questions should I ask her to see if she is a Jew? Aside from "are you a Jew?"

Fuck off, nigger

Kek.

> Soth Apefreaka
> not a Coon
/0

One is rapping your mother the (((other))) is rapping your bank account

>HIV rate reach 3.3% in 35-39 age group
>have higher HIV/AIDS rate than even whites living in Africa
>call other people nigger
Are your AIDS meds making you moody Sasha?

Attached: 1527418116217.png (1104x675, 127K)

Fuck you, shitskin

Hairline tells a lot.

Good comeback, is your viral load out of control again Misha? Must be making it hard for you to bring that legendary Russian wit to the table

Attached: aids ridden ruskie whores.jpg (1480x833, 121K)

Jew is of moderate temperament but ultimately a hypocrite and manipulator while a Pole is of moderate temperament but of rigid rules and chivalrious character

Show her your uncut penis. If she recoils she's Jewish. If she falls to her knees and starts sucking she's a Polish Christian, guaranteed.

Polish
>-ski
Jewish
>-sky