White """""""""supremacists"""""""""

Why does pol present the high tech Jewish dominance of the world as a bad thing, and stinky Palestinians who are literally stone age, as a good thing? I honestly thought this was a Supremacist board, not some SJW feel sorry for the natives type Safe soace

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did your mother force you out of her vagina? Because you were getting intolerable and she didn't want a fucking brown bong like you shitting up her intestines any longer

nigger kike shill
saged

Yea I don’t get this either. Palestinians are literally savages and a made up ethnicity. They’re just a bunch of rejects from other Muslim countries like Syria and Jordan.

Attached: hitler-camera1.jpg (795x422, 106K)

Attached: 1495999314886.gif (149x181, 836K)

Syrians, Lebanese and Jordanians have had WARS against the palestinian refugee camps, let that sink in

whats wrong bobo, the banana trucks still on strike?

I'd defend niggers covered in feces before I defend a single jew

Exactly the were forced to leave those countries cause they’re the wrong kinda of Muslim. Why do you think those countries haven’t taken an Palestinian refugees? Even their supposed brothers don’t like them.

The Palestinian state sticks in the side of Isreal and delegitimizes their existence and expansion. They are also something that gets leftists redpilled about Jews.

Nobody actually likes the Palestinians, but they serve a purpose.

They're both worthless shitskins but jews are evil worthless shitskins

Like Maoris in NZ or native Indians in the USA? You fucking cuck

we dont want to be treated like the palestinians which is the plan for the goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

They're actually pets of your enemy.

bump for more dead palestinians

>pets
thats a funny way to spell weapons

right, so thats why NZ, which has had three Jewish PMs is a first world country, and the anti semitic eastern europe is a total third world shithole. Because Jooos.

Jews and Palestinians can both go in the oven head first this isn't a this or them argument, you both get the gas. Now get the fuck off my board kike.

>uses Nazi meme flag
>why are Jews bad?

Something here seems off

"Jews and Palestinians can both go ... "
Both are semites, so if the SJWs label you anti-semitic at least you're being consistent.
Yeah, they're both problems.

wrong country there

> stone age people = first world ethnostate utopia

this is why amerishart concern trolling needs to stop

>implying "jew" is an actual race

Attached: full.jpg (914x854, 233K)

Are you implying that throwing them both in the gas chamber wouldn't instantly make the world a better place? I never said Palestinians had to go first, but they're definitely standing in line.

another fine shitpost from down under.

>Why does pol present the high tech tapeworm infestation of the world as a bad thing