Why are millennial women choosing to relive their childhood instead of motherhood?

Why are millennial women choosing to relive their childhood instead of motherhood?

Attached: 1524813073913.jpg (1018x1018, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/hikarinohime/memberships
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fathers and want a strong male partner to fill in.

>Why are millennial

hide all threads that start with this

This, coupled with a resentment towards their single mothers (competition) and having been inundated with an ideology telling them that motherhood is inherently bad and men are inherently evil.

They've decided to be boomers

Reliving your childhood is all about you. Having a child is making your life about another person.

Can confirm

are you one of those adult babies?

more women should do that.

hot

Attached: 1511130899226.jpg (1600x1066, 710K)

I find most of my nostalgia comes from regret in not fully utilising the youth i had. Now im 27 and not even done uni cause of drugs and shit.

i've been on this site long enough to assume that thing dressed in white is a guy

Sounds like you're on the right path now :D

When are you going to stop cock teasing and give a source

Women will do whatever there man will tell them to do, basically they just want to be naked all day, fed, fucked, sheltered, suck some dick, watch some tv and pat their doggo and catto.

Give them that life and they will do whatever, them not having kids reflects the immaturity of men this generation wanting to be fuck boys and useles tards. Like 1% of men are worth shit these days if even.

Attached: 72429807-D06F-4B9E-AA9B-4347FA4D06D3.jpg (1122x2208, 827K)

The ddlg/abdl lifestyle is as red pilled as it gets since it treats women for what they are - children.

Because they want a man to give them the spanking they need.

It's kyuubei

Attached: 1510446070080.jpg (1600x1201, 163K)

patreon.com/hikarinohime/memberships

Dumb broad can’t even see it.

This

im 24 and ive never done drugs because of uni and shit. there really is no escape from the feels

t. manchild who plays video games and posts on an anime website all day

My first GF was heavy into ddlg and it was the most based relationship I ever had. Sweet, loving, supportive, submissive, and basically adhered to whatever I said. We were both happy.

This is how a relationship is meant to be: a submissive female and a dominant male. Anything that deviates from this is unstable

Because we miss our 90s childhoods and want to go back to them.

I think the reasons run much deeper than why people have so far put forth:

The world is entering a phase radically different from all previous epochs in human history. The global technological system is altering the human environment in ways that are radically different from the one humans have evolved into over the course of millions of years. This process has especially escalated in the last 50 years.

Millennial women are greatly disturbed by this new environment. Most do not know the true source of their disturbance; they have the various scapegoats (e.g. the patriarchy, economic uncertainty, genetic depression/anxiety etc. etc.).

Their desire to relive their childhood stems from a deep nostalgia (unconscious) for a happier and healthier time. Their desire to not have children stems from a deep maternal instinct not to want to subject their children to the psychological suffering they are enduring--and a suffering that they sense will get worse for their child than it is for them.

Because millennial women are children.

Because we are dying as a culture, and later on, as a species. It's the whole "Ratopia" situation. (Or whatever it was called.) In our culture, there's no longer a struggle to survive. We have almost infinite resources, but zero meaning or purpose. Like the rats given infinite resources, we live the good life until there's too many individuals, no struggle, and no fulfillment.. Sure, we can have "fun", but fun isn't the same as overcoming odds and finding meaning in adversity. In the rat Utopia, the rats had no limits, except space. They reproduced rapidly, filled the space, but the scientists kept providing food and water. The male rats turned homo, the female rats that got pregnant killed their babies, and eventually, they all became aggressive and ate each other, even though they had no shortage of food. All modern degeneracy is the human version of that rat bullshit. It's happened before in Babylon, sumeria, Persia, athens, Rome, Florence, Germany, Paris, and now America, Europe, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Britain, etc..."the road to hell is paved with good intentions." It's so obvious, and sad, and horrifying, but so true. We are compassionate, but only see the small picture. I'm compassionate, and dont want to see anyone suffer.. But it's like in animal husbandry, if one animal has a genetic disease, or cbe, or whatever, the wrong kind of compassion says, "let the cow live" and it goes on to infect the whole... The crueler, yet more compassionate view is "kill the sick cow, and save the heard." Modern sensibilities say "never kill the cow, let the whole heard die, but it's morally wrong to cull the sick." Ugh. Thinking about it makes me feel ill.

Attached: 1527089550187.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

A modern woman never had a chance to have a normal childhood, being pushed into sex and career from a young age.

Pushed into sex from an early age? How?

This is partly true. Experts are trying to socialize children at an ever younger age. Why? To make them more "successful" in life of course! I listened to a podcast where a woman running for congress wanted to introduce legislation to offer "education" for children 0-3 years old, because "those early years are crucial" to develop STEM careers!

Yeah, i get that. i think your post is mostly true. I've had a similar situation, but at the base, this chick couldn't relate in a real, adult way. She had the sex drive of a 25 year old, but the emotions of a 9 year old, in a sexual relationship. Outside of that, she emotionally skipped to the stage of a bitter 48 year old. She went from "i wuv u daddi" to "this fucking bitch at work looked at me funny cuz i borrowed $20 so i took a 20 out of the cash register and gave it to her, and then told the boss the next day i thought she was stealing." Ooof

Attached: 1526811908322 (1).gif (500x382, 388K)

OH I DON'T KNOW

how do they relive motherhood?

yeah but these kinds of girls tend to have major mental issues, like was she really the kind of girl you could have babies with?

milkies

Attached: 1506394487850.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

remind me of that vtuber pacifier meme

Kek, this girl shits herself.

Attached: kek.png (820x319, 27K)

It's that fucked up hegelian dialectic.
>elites make the current times suck
>people get nostalgic for the past
>bad kind of autism causes them to overdo it
>"Oh hay look how childish these adults are compared to these actual children!"
>"These children are so mature for their age"
If you can't see the dark end result after reading this, you're either slow or spiritually dumb, deaf and blind.

I often wonder this. I think it's a mix of no core family structure and the inundation of Disney movies planting the seeds which come to fruition as the "princess complex". Where every girl thinks she's a special princess, constantly focuses on nothing other than playing dress up with themselves and lap dogs and posting countless pictures with childish filters. Instead of being actually talented with skills that would benefit others and themselves.

NO
SHE IS PURE DON'T DEFILE HER WITH THESE LIES

DDLG is the cuckshit of women. It's the same abdication of adulthood and responsibility that drives them both.

Attached: 1525006187650.jpg (490x700, 244K)

because modern society is fucking shit

That’s literally how all women behave.

At least in America, it's because you fucks have arbitrary age-based time limits for everyone.

>Hurrr durr if by 25 you don't own at least 2 homes and have at least 4 paid for cars and 3 children while having hobbies and being a responsible adult and making $1 billion a year then you're a fucking loser lol

And you do that to everyone. Man, woman, child. You tell everyone to grow up and be independent, and when they do, they realize it's a lonely fucking existence and they never got to enjoy youth because they were too busy acting like adults and racing to become one as well. So when they're in their tiny apartments, they slowly go back to their younger days. It's why everyone goes nuts over superhero movies and entertainment in general. No one got to enjoy that shit like kids back in the day. Everyone is told to grow the fuck up and by the age of 16 you must have a part-time job and a car and a general plan for every single day of your life that will come after. You can't preach this bullshit and expect people to grow up being mentally sane and stable.

>You tell everyone to grow up and be independent, and when they do, they realize it's a lonely fucking existence and they never got to enjoy youth because they were too busy acting like adults and racing to become one as well.

This. And the regulars here at Jow Forums are some of the worst offenders in that regard. "DON'T HAVE FUN. GET MARRIED AND HAVE WHITE BABIES. MUH DEMOGRAPHICS. PLEASURE IS FOR DEGENERATES."
Seriously, half of this place can fuck right off.

Holy fuck no wonder nobody likes you little boomer shits.

Attached: 1526850255183.jpg (680x499, 48K)

wtf is ddlg

I just want to hug her and love her.

get boomed faggot

people are too fucking weak to actualize reality and choose drugs and escapism instead

Reality is my bitch.

Attached: 65d6b289b3f698b4239e4c50eb7233a1.jpg (1067x1600, 293K)

They're afraid to invest the money and time in a flawed product. If they raise their children the way they are taught to, the kids will grow up to be homeless otherkin pedophiles.

same :(

Soon it will be "Why are Generation Z(((yklon)))"

Attached: 1504276214904.gif (500x281, 774K)

You're the proverbial bitch of reality, you miscreant.
Useful idiot of the social engineers, may you live a happy and carefree life.

Millennial women fucked too much alpha cock in their youth. The very idea of breeding with a male in the bottom 90% of the hierarchy is now repulsive to them. Most would rather die childless.

Its that simple gents. There is a reason why men used to control women's life choices. When they don't, you get the destruction of the family and society as a whole. Especially now that they have birth control and abortion on demand. Enforced monogamy, enforced female chastity created civilization. Learn some biology retards. It isn't a big mystery.

YOU.

genetic sewer soup

Daddy Dom/Little Girl

We don't waste time on the things we can't control. All my friends are fuck ups, I don't be with fancy folk. Put poison in our bodies, we don't need no antidote. Maybe we just like to do anything we can to cope.

Because it fucks up your career and nobody makes enough money for the dad to be the only income source anymore.
Income inequality. I make a middle class living compared to a lot of people I know, I still can’t afford a kid.
How could I raise a kid up right working 70 hours a week and not spending any time with them?
Fuck it, the American dream is dead

kyuubi?

Attached: kyuubi.jpg (830x584, 45K)

then become one with the decline, you choose to sacrifice your body to the filth. this is not my issue. good luck

And whats wrong with that? It ends up being a circle of no one ever having their own life

T.vanboy

Okay hot

wtf you sick fuck

based

What's wrong?

Why don't white women do their hair like that?

shes not white, shes jewish

diff angle?

Girls in this lifestyle have often experienced abuse in their past and use it to cope. There's sometimes no sexual component at all, though I'd say it is most often both sexual and nonsexual. Most have some form of mental illness (Anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, eating disorder, self-harm, BPD, PTSD, etc) to varying degrees. I've found that they are either complete whores or pure virginal angels, however, they are generally extremely submissive and obedient regardless of which type. I will say that whoredom is almost inevitable for most due to the connection with BDSM, because the degenerate culture will eventually corrupt the pure ones. So if you're interested in pursuing something like this, aim for 18-21 so you can get her before she's corrupted and steer her away from feminism, casual sex, etc, care for likely past issues and don't take on more than you can handle even if she is otherwise perfect, because you'll just fuck her up more, and don't be a beta faggot because they need a dominant man.

The one in the OP is 18-21?

good memes are not forced, stop being a faggot

Attached: 1526169480938.jpg (2458x1024, 756K)

>EVERYTHING IS MEN'S FAULT
No one told women to act like this. If acting the way they do was their natural inclination without a strong enough influence of men in their life, that's on them.

There is definitely a lot of truth to this. Just look at Michael Jackson. He never got to have a childhood and so after getting all the money to where he could do whatever he wanted, he tried to capture what he missed out on, and then still got shat on and his reputation tarnished by the jews when he started exposing them in his music and interviews. More to life than money, that's for sure, and you can't rush things faster than they're meant to develop healthily and expect a good result.

Attached: ribs 4.jpg (572x430, 46K)

Not sure. Just speaking generally from experience

Women and men? Yes. Women and men.
Let's cover the whole thing or just not at all.
And I have a daughter. She's little.
Is she sucking and bouncing on nigger cock and going to bars? Because I didn't think she was leaving the house at night but maybe she's all skanked up.
In any case, even having a daughter, apparently little girls have a wilder childhood than I thought.

Attached: 1522831912540.jpg (614x745, 46K)

Thats pretty hot OP

Fear of the wall.

More pics?

>(Or whatever it was called.)

the beautiful ones.

because it's comfy and everyone is insane