Is telegony real?

>Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband.

Is this true, Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jci.org/articles/view/6611
pnas.org/content/93/2/705
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_Masterpiece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
woked.co/women-dna-man-made-love/
neonnettle.com/news/4209-women-store-dna-from-every-man-they-ve-ever-made-love-with-study-finds
newspunch.com/women-dna-man-sex/
divorcestatistics.info/divorce-statistics-and-divorce-rate-in-the-usa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some species are subject to telegony, others not. Ours isn't.

Proof?

Yes, that's true.
That's why commies in USSR hunted geneticists down for not believing into it.

women who have sampled lots of penises get uglier with time due to all the competing dna remaining in their bodies. you can literally see in a woman's face who has jizzed the most inside her. they start looking similar.

Wrong. Inconclusive due to lack of research. It's been observed in flies. I'm guessing that they don't want to explore that pandora's box.

It's very likely jci.org/articles/view/6611
>Microchimerism of maternal origin persists into adult life

this is a study on humans and it shows proof but not 100% rate

That paper seemed to be about women retaining the DNA of previous children, rather than previous mates. Is there something about retaining the DNA of previous mates as well? Genuinely curious.

Are you sure it's not a swarm of STDs taking a toll?
>test an amerimutt
>get a nigger sometimes, therefore microchimerism

Maybe.
There is also something called Epigenetics.
Telegony or not. Once they go black, you don't want them back.

Attached: 1503802974221.png (2278x968, 391K)

It also mentioned even in cases of aborted pregnancies (there are cases where a female conceives but the pregnancy is terminated biologically without her even aware it happened) where the dna from the offspring still affects her as the study suggested. The DNA from the offspring partially contains the DNA from the male sexual partner.

Do you even read the studies you faggots post on here?

>Recent studies indicate that fetal cells persist in maternal blood for decades after pregnancy.
>Maternal cells are known to engraft and persist in infants with immunodeficiency, but whether maternal cells persist long-term in immunocompetent offspring has not specifically been investigated.
>These results clearly indicate that HLA-disparate maternal cells can persist in immunocompetent offspring well into adult life
>It is now recognized that fetal cells routinely pass into the maternal circulation during normal human pregnancy (1). Maternal cells can also be found in the fetal circulation
They are talking about fetals cells outstaying their purpose and still remaining/being found in both the mother and offspring years after pregnancy has ended.
>In the current studies, therefore, we sought to investigate whether maternal cells sometimes persist into adult life in immunocompetent offspring.

This has nothing to do with DNA from previous sex partners somehow remaining intact in the vagoo, just waiting to cuck you. Read your own sources first, fucking brainlets.

>. I'm guessing that they don't want to explore that pandora's box.\

probably this. all those science nerds married some used up roastie, and dont want to know the truth.

>chads sperm is still swimming around in her brain
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sperm can float in the brain
>but not all DNA of animals/plants consumed during the lifetime

I didn't post anything. My statement stands. If you have empirical scientific evidence that says otherwise, feel free to retort.

But these cells are not fucking gametes, so they literally cant do shit to future potential offsprings. They cant overide the genetic information contained within a zygote and replace parent A's DNA with parent B's. Do you understand biology 101?

pnas.org/content/93/2/705
>Male fetal progenitor cells persist in maternal blood for as long as 27 years postpartum

I'm personally not risking it with American girls unless they're virgins. It's one thing to risk your kids carrying around a small percentage of other white European male's DNA ..but I'm not self cucking by risking it with American girls

>fetals cell
Those have both parents dna in them

well are those other things alive and capable of swimming around? you can have bacteria/parasites in your brain, and I think you just might.

It's in the study you posted. I dont have to prove shit since I'm not the one making the claim that telegony is a thing in our species.

>it's the "child's" dna that persists in her
where the fuck did the DNA that produced the child come from?! The child IS the DNA of the sexual partner !

This is one additional source that all point to the same results. SEXUAL PARTNERS leave genetic material in their mates.

Microchimerism

The DNA of all the males she's slept with seeps into her DNA, making her more masculine, her voice deeper over time, and she becomes quite roastie.
Her wrists with thicken. The actual bone mass will increase.
Her clitoris will enlarge and begin to have boners.
And her teets will become flops.

Attached: 1512155776652.jpg (240x304, 29K)

>well are those other things alive and capable of swimming around?
Sperm dies out pretty fast, way faster than the last pregnancy and the first periods after it. Everything involving DNA is pretty much alive and capable swimming around on microbiological level. How else do you think you got AIDS, which seem to spread to your brain by now?

bitch absorbs sperm in her snatch just like a canine bitch does.

That's lovely, I don't care. I've turned down too many non virgins to give a fuck about the *possibility* the male dna she's carrying around will not affect my offspring. I'm high enough genetic status to pick my mate/wife. If you're not a virgin find another guy.

Retard.

>Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent
That doesnt just mean leaving behind traces, that means actually overiding the hereditary process. All the study shows is that fetal cells from the mother can sometimes remain in the body of either the mother or the offspring. Nowhere does it say they are capable of overiding the DNA of the carried fetus. LEARN TO READ.

It's a blackpill that is too hard to swallow

I think you're confusing me with the other poster. I did not post any study. I referred to the fact that the phenomenon has been observed in fruit flies. Whether telegony can be observed in humans is not possible to say due to lack of research, so it remains unknown.

>yeah tyrone fucked me b-but that was ten years ago!
>it's telegony, I didn't cheat on you!

it's simple, I pick, they decide. I've always been upfront with everyone I dated and talked to. They are free to mate/marry with another person. I value my genetic stock enough to find an equally high quality person to marry/mate with. If I place value in what may or may not be a valuable trait, that's my decision.

Ok my bad. Yeah sure it is "unknown", but considering what we already know about the hereditary behavior of genes in the human species, chances are pretty low.

>I'm high enough genetic status
>USA
Sure you are. Telegony totally isn't an excuse of you not getting laid. Though you don't need to go deep into a commie theory, just say they are unclean due to all niggerfucking and that will be more believable.
Also strange you believe telegony, but don't participate in the process which can directly counter it on DNA level - neoteny. Just fuck anything remotely old enough and you will transmit your high ranking genes even to the most rotten future whores.
>Whether telegony can be observed in humans is not possible to say due to lack of research, so it remains unknown.
Sadly, your ancestors wiped out the only one experiment of breeding a pure race, so any other experiment can always be discarded as a standard deviation due to everyone mutting it up.

there are plenty of virgin girls out there.. just don't waste time dating randoms.. be upfront about what you want and why. Don't mention this topic though, just that you value chastity for personal reasons

I had an idea that this is responsible for some 0.1% results from places like Ancestry and 23andMe

it is what it is

not really explored fully

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

no I cant believe it so does that mean my kid has genes from the other guy that had sex with the girl I impregnated? I can't swallow this blackpill

Attached: NIGGERS NOT HUMAN.png (1378x642, 807K)

genes from all her sexual partners

Yes, it's called epigenetics
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

>USA
I was born in Europe to white parents. Posting you sexual count as an accomplishment is as irrelevant as bragging about your IQ online. my count is relevant only to someone I'm courting. How could I value something I myself don't practice.

23andMe is owned by the jews.
0.1% can be attributed to your ancestors fucking a nigger at some point. Sadly those nigger genese can persist for several generations even if only one generation was a nigger baby.
>I can't swallow this blackpill
You can always swallow cum of your gf's bf. It will also share his chad DNA, thus making you more alpha.

I would argue that it's only remotely possible if the woman had a child or atleast got pregnant with the previous man. Stemcells from previous embryos are found in mothers years after giving birth, those cells might affect the next embryo

>this actually happened in Britain a few years ago where a white woman gave birth to twin boys one white and one black even though her husband was white but it turns out that her previous boyfriend from more than five years ago was black.

I'm certain you were a virgin either, Mother Nature is a jealous god.

I don't doubt there are people whose ancestors fucked a nig, what I'm saying is that this phenomenon is responsible for some of these results we're talking about
I also know who owns 23andMe, and I know what they said about those results. I don't know whether to believe them, because it's equally believable to me that they're protecting their reputation by masking their incompetence with "fucking with racists"

>Somehow, some DNA survived and then overrode the weak white sperm to turn it into black excellence

That's just aging

Despite what you may have been told because hurr cloaca = vagina amirite, fetus has no dick XD, the default human body is very masculine, and feminine traits are exclusively youthful. As people age, they grow up towards that default ape-like form.

>this why you need to know if your white girlfriend has ever fucked a nigger.

Cells have cell walls for a reason. The ovum only lets in sperm cells, not some junk dna floating about in the woman uterus. Get a clue.

She was only with ine other person but still
I was a virgin. but I did have a fling with one girl and ate her out and almost had sex with her but couldn't put it incause she was so tight. Feelsbadman.

you now realize that this only applies to jews

they didn't consider blue eyed indo-iranians human either, they were all man shaped beasts rather than god's chosen people.

the new covenant says "lol jk you're all aright"

Yes its the jizz and not the alcohol, tobacco, sleep deprivation, shitty diet and layers upon layers of makeup. Silly twat. Shaming whores doesn't require resorting to pseudo scientific bullshit.

most likely not

>telegony most likely effects women
>pair bonding capabilities are wrecked after 5 partners
This is why suffrage was a terrible idea, and why women deserve few rights. I dream of a day not too far off they redeem themselves, involuntarily, by bearing many white children to a white husband.

>I was born in Europe to white parents.
White (as in nordic) or """white""" (various barbarians racemixing with swarthy romans)?
You can always trust an aussie to be a retard. If the twins were of different color, that 100% proves niggers in heritage.
Or it's just UK being UK. I won't be surprised if some diversity hire doctor was hiding the fact of her cheating with another mutt.
>what I'm saying is that this phenomenon is responsible for some of these results we're talking about
This "phenomenon" is how genetics works. How the fuck do you think races exist long-term if some random sex can fuck it up so easily? The marriage ritual is relatively new in comparison to existence of modern human, before that it was pretty much random who fucks whom due to all wars.
Sadly, you might be the one passing the nigger genes on her.

>woman becomes an alpha widow
>woman becomes a single mom because she can't stand betas
>woman raises children as a shitty single mom

sure

Jews are actually edomites. Adam was white, and the first white man. Look into it.

Its very real. Its called Microchimerism and happens in humans.

Attached: rqtLN7U.png (1317x1598, 611K)

>The child IS the DNA of the sexual partner !
American education

Also, telegony is actually an old-ass Anglo urban legends, first mentioned in "Aristotle's Masterpiece" by pseudo-Aristotle, a 17th century book on midwifery:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_Masterpiece

>0.1% can be attributed to your ancestors fucking a nigger at some point.
And when was that supposed to take place? 0.1% is literally nothing, it had to have happened ages ago, and at that time, you couldn't just fly to Africa for sex tourism or to Europe to become a refugee.
It's all bullshit.

>after 5 partners
Just one is enough, the rate of successful marriages drop from >80% to around 50% with a non-virgin bride. Seeing people destroy their future for some quick satisfaction is a terrible sight to behold.

>>telegony most likely effects women
You really want it to be true, huh? Sorry, cuck. Telegony doesn't happen in humans.

if she was with only one other person (and he was white/non degenerate) you're fine, a variety of circumstances would need to go terribly against you 1 in a million. Don't bring back issues that should have either been accepted or rejected before you married and bedded her.
Congratulations on the family and *your child.

>Asiatic mongrel pretending to be gatekeeper of whiteness
ISHYGDDT

>ust one is enough, the rate of successful marriages drop from >80% to around 50% with a non-virgin bride.
It's unbelievable that you fags actually believe this. For starters, America doesn't even keep divorce statistics, look it up.

>mongols 1 IQ point above the nation of the man who made their name synonymous with retards

Sweet justice.

Yes, Aristotle was right about e v e r y t h i n g, only fags disagree with him

well shit dude, you're not giving me anything to go off of here, I just wanted to float an idea

Who was that man?

It certainly is if she got pregnant.

Telegony are't real, but microchimerism is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

Thus, if your girlfriend was pregnant from black and then made an abortion, then your children with that girl will be partial niggers. Think about it.

The only way to be sure is to remove all niggers from planet earth.

I'm pure bred as far back as I can trace (single nation parents). I'm not giving anymore details beyond that because it's irrelevant and unverifiable anyway.

To add to my own question about whether it is from children or mates, I read this paper:
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583
Which indicates that there are multiple sources (mostly previous children), but that there are other unaccounted sources, and previous mates is a very real potential source that simply hasn't been studied yet. (The topic in general hasn't been thoroughly studied.)

So it sounds like you guys may very well be right!

Just a thing to note about this. I personally think white are white because they were civilization compatible. They developed civilization, became independent enough from the sun to not need it while also building structures that blocked it out a large percentage of their life anyways. Thats why they're white.

That's why the jews are trying to mix white people with other races. They know catastrophe strikes every 15-30 thousand years. They know only the races smart enough, strong enough, and with the proper genetics will successfully burrow into the ground and survive for an unknown number of centuries until the surface is habitable again. They remember what happened to mars, the corroded oxidized iron that was extracted from that planets strata to build its cities and has stained the surface red is a reminder.

I just don't know if the jews are trying to save the white race by increasing genetic diversity, if they're trying to make them unable to survive, or if they're trying to make them a slave race to hold in thrall to eat as goyim while taking the most genetically advanced to breed with their lower class members to stave off stagnation.

>I really want this
Are you serious? Id love it if you could cite your claim. Itd be great news if it didnt happen.

The amount of utterly ignorant and/or utterly retarded people on this board never ceases to amuse.

Attached: GET OUT THE CAR ROASTIE.webm (1920x1080, 2.34M)

I don't even talk to white women who associate with niggers. They are tainted meat guys. White women that fuck niggers are no longer white. They become niggers. Sorry lads, but you will just have to find an Asian qt 3.114 or try to find a white girl before she turns 16 and gets niggered.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

woked.co/women-dna-man-made-love/

neonnettle.com/news/4209-women-store-dna-from-every-man-they-ve-ever-made-love-with-study-finds

newspunch.com/women-dna-man-sex/

It makes logical sense. For millions of years Nature intended for sex to have permanent consequences (children, stds etc).. For that same period of time there was no need to wipe away genetic material which was beneficial in a time of low variation due to limited inter human contact.

preserving the variety of genetic material was evolutionarily beneficial for the previous generations specifically because losing the few males of the group could lead to severe inbreeding later on.

Microchimerism was an evolutionary adaptation to prevent inbreeding in a time of limited outside contact.

And for some reason I feel life would fuck me over enough to do this to me. Even with a one in a million chance. Sigh. Thank you

divorcestatistics.info/divorce-statistics-and-divorce-rate-in-the-usa.html
You were saying?

Evolutionarily speaking, teegony is a logical conclusion. If a sperm mutated to be able to pass on its genetic material to subsequent pregnancies, then such a train would provide a huge advantage to your successful passing on of DNA, and spread widely very quickly.

I added some links in another post. The findings were that women who had NOT gotten pregnant with male children STILL had male DNA in them. They concluded that there can be ONLY ONE SOURCE of that genetic material...NIGGER SPERM. LOL Male sperm Women who fuck have their who body changed. And their eggs are changed. So your pretty white babies are not all white. They got nigger genes in them if your wife fucked niggers. And I'm sure she did. White women are pure garbage these days. I've personally walk from 5 relationships when I discovered their sexual habits. I always get em to talk. And then I walk. Niggered women need to be ABANDONED for the garbage they are.

This. It's all just the lies of roastie toasties trying to save face and look as if they didn't cheat

So sorry Trofim Lysenko, genetics just doesn't work that way.

Fuck. This sounds too true

You are wrong fucker. They also studied females who NEVER got pregnant and still found male DNA in them. MALE. As in NOT their mother dipshit.

she's also carrying the genetic material of her father, grandfather etc ..you're carrying the genetic material of women who had male partners etc.

You're acting like you're creating a clone of a perfect human that will live in a sterile observatory. If she was a virgin but on drugs or had pre existing dormant genetic flaws than that could have been much worse than a one partner wife/mom. Sex is more natural and accounted for in the evolutionary process but birth control which causes cancer and drug usage are a modern creation that Evolution is just responding to. Keep your wife healthy and happy. Nature rewards the perseverant more often than the perfect.

Sounds like Jordan Peterson faggotry to be honest.

No hymen...no diamond. Just burn the roasties and leave them for the thirsty niggers. They aren't worth the gum on the bottom of my shoe.

I love making sluts swallow my load, because I know that her body will break down the proteins and use them to build new cells within her.
It takes what, 7 years for all of the cells in her body to be replaced?

For 7 years I am irreversibly a part of her.

You seriously need to read The Biology of Belief. It will change you life. Cells don't act the way you've been taught bright boy.

It takes even less than a sexual intercourse to defile a virgin. Strong imagination and constant thoughts about someone do cause DNA changes in future fetus, as DNA has wave nature. So being pure for a girl means not only "not sucking dicks before marriage" but even keeping immense mental clarity and avoiding arousal at all costs.

I think the evolutionary advantages of it are to prevent inbreeding and loss of valuable genetic traits when our species were in much smaller populations and had very limited outside material to contend with.

Russian education

Attached: obamalaugh.png (640x480, 503K)

Not "russian", my friend. Slav. Our ancestor knew this. Also they knew how to dress girls properly, hide their beauty from nasty eyes, how to behave etc All that in order to keep girl at maximum health for breeding.