Love not hate

2 peopel loving each other.
Why can't we just lay down our racsim and all be friends for a while.

I been on this board for some while and know you guys.
Be honest you only so filled with hate because you don't have a girlfriend.

you will also tell me i am false but secretly know i am true.

Attached: IMG_5842.jpg (880x584, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gtx62zDGdPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes your are right man from germany
i too look back in shame for being racist

What if you hate racemixing and you are an intentional virgin

oh your so right
i been a nazi for quite some time and know that feel of being lonley

greatings from catalonia
let us all lay down pur hate and stop voting for right wong extremist

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Attached: NIGGERS NOT HUMAN.png (1378x642, 807K)

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

I believed in Varg and thought I had found the pagan perfect girl here.

Attached: Hail Óðinn, Sire02.jpg (1080x1162, 227K)

I followed the old gods and watched all vargs videos and was always defending him with a crazy energy.

Attached: 11215179_10209111782128958_4393704776720497688_n.jpg (768x960, 73K)

But then I found out the truth about this Danish pagan girl....

Attached: Hail Óðinn, Sire....jpg (1024x890, 95K)

you are true for the single case but you are wrong when looking at the whole picture.
all heterogenous societies are more unstable than homogenous societies

That she is just like other pagan girls. Doing drugs. Promiscuous. Think paganism is a total joke and just use it as a fashion statement.

Attached: Hail Óðinn, Sire..jpg (768x959, 101K)

I don't believe I have met a single mentally stable pagan girl without a background of some really crazy, dirty sex.

Attached: Hail Óðinn, Sire........jpg (1714x2048, 521K)

Niggers should be put into camps and gassed

And now Varg has finally come out and admitted he has been an atheist all the bloody time, and that it was a all a joke and that he does not believe in the old gods. For him it is just symbols, energy in nature, people doing good things etc. He is a liar and a fraud. He talks with this hard sociopathic voice, like he wants all of us dead...

Attached: Hail Óðinn, Sire...jpg (2048x1889, 301K)

>2 peopel loving each other.

why would I care if I got nobody to love?
fuck them.

They can, i dont thin we disagree there.
Its that encouraging it is detrimental to society as it ruins social ethno hegemony ant lowers iq. Both long term are bad.

I was a fanatic atheist before I became a pagan, and had enough time to make an impact on the internet, and Vargs channel was a good way to continue that style. But now when Varg is atheist, I will not go back to that empty shit that gave me nothing and sounds false as well. The atheists and atheist girls are, if possible, even more mentally unstable, sluts, druggies, degenerates etc.

Attached: 14608685_10211061145981836_2064482497073410744_o.jpg (1263x1986, 143K)

I really hate people telling me that I'm basically not allowed to hate. When did this hippie mindset become so ubiquitous in the West?

I blame the boomers, They started this. Everything was normal before they came and destroyed it all.

Attached: 12466226_10208450631040594_9192326192928763229_o.jpg (2048x1536, 283K)

Do you Jews just keep shit like this stocked on your PC to throw out?

Attached: 1509036733774.png (394x448, 119K)

> I blame the boomers
We do too. For listening to and accepting Jews.
You will not find us here quite so gullible. Your time is going to come.

Keep defending Varg and drink that semen, like odin, to get that wisdom. The more you dig into that shit, the more insane it becomes, nobody takes those fairy tales seriously anymore. You can deny it all you want, and suck Varg's dick all day long, while blaming the Jews for why he is a traitor and just lied to us for so long, pretending to be a believing pagan.

Attached: tumblr_o9hs69aig11t75wbno1_1280.jpg (750x462, 43K)

Don't fool yourself. The Jews just love him. Look at his channel. They totally leave him alone and for them he is doing their work. Creating division and hate between whites, brown eyes, blue eyes, etc. And just attack Christians, which his honestly the main enemy for the Jews, not pagans. They really dont care.

One person, one unevolved subhuman apeman type creature

>this scree of posts as an example of the level of effort people go to troll/demoralize us

My hat is off to you guys, ik you work hard. Lmao that somebody spent real money hiring that girl for this.

Attached: IMG_2802.jpg (279x261, 19K)

Oh I don't have anything to do with Varg or Paganism. I'm a Christian.
I don't like Jews. Even us Christians are starting to figure out you little fakers. We're Christian and you've made society no longer tolerable and we SEE you.

Yeah right, you are just as fucked up and retarded as this guy, 173204017.

Do you seriously somebody paid the Danish pagan to pretend she was a pagan? And it was the Jews, just to make pagans look retarded? Did somebody pay this pagan girl to look trashy and slutty as well?

Attached: 32212388_196661304287617_717559619207036928_n.jpg (1080x1349, 124K)

Calling yourself a "pagan" is like a Muslim calling himself a mudslide. It's slander. The least you could do is learn the religions name you claim to practise.

Disgusting.

>The least you could do is learn the religions name you claim to practise.

Attached: 1514152429030.png (800x769, 126K)

Why only Whites must cease racial purity again?

Attached: hitler 4.png (1564x1564, 970K)

Because then we'd be better than ((((them)))) and ((((they)))) know it. And we might have let them be too. We were so very sorry after all. Were.

And Varg coming out as a flaming atheist is that also made by the Jews. You are fucked up user, and that is what I found in both the atheist and pagan communities, even if they have major cross-over. Fucked up and delusional individuals. Atheism destroyed us, paganism is retarded, even Varg admitted that and betrayed us all. Now he will go back to the same atheism that got us all that shit.

Attached: FestivalGirls_1500-56a6e0a03df78cf77290a7f1.jpg (768x511, 75K)

Yeah, you fucking moron, all these must be paid Jews, right?

Attached: pagan_pride_2015_by_ravensummerisle-dc8ctiw.jpg (960x640, 134K)

I love Varg. I watch his channel whenever he uploads. I'm thinking of buying some of his books on European spirituality.

Attached: IMG_0605.jpg (493x379, 90K)

Niggers= Village of the damned

Oh. What?

because losing sexual access to white women scares blacks, it feels like a death sentence to be relegated to black females.

Pretty sure those are Jew girls. You can tell by the malformation. It's the in the genes.
And many Jews are atheist. In fact I figure that's your whole friggin problem.

Actually....those two bitches up front look kind of Jewish....

Varg himself said that he has been promoting PAGANISM since 1993. You know fucking NOTHING about our movement!! But Varg backstabbed us and made us look like fucking larpers!! Admitting he doesn't believe at all in the old gods!!

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

God those girls look hot. I wonder if they're looking for a head of household...

Attached: IMG_0445.jpg (425x282, 93K)

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

It's very possible to love your pet lower primate... BUT you must always be wary of the fact that they *are* lower primates and can not be reasoned with and there *will* be moments when primal instinctual impusivity causes them to make stupid and dangerous flash decisions.

> You know fucking NOTHING about our movement!!
Nobody knows about it. Did your movement look like this?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

All the niggers and pakis that come to europe are the outcasts that couldnt get wives in their homeland

let me tell you my fellow white people why its good to be replaced and why it is bad to be against it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You must not like Mr. Vilkerness very much...

To each his own! I find his content is really great. I recommend it to any European descended lurkers rn. He talks a lot about culture and religion in regards to Ethnic Europeans.

Attached: IMG_3504.jpg (630x420, 121K)

Gay

Nobody cares what white women choose at partners so stop making these stupid threads already.

> couldnt get wives in their homeland
Now they want yours. Learn Kung Fu. I would learn martial arts in your situation.
I'm American. We just shoot and have a burger.

I'm not against or with the guy. I watched like one video. I don't find what he says particularly interesting because I'm 36 and figured my own shit out. So....

Here's one of Varg's more recent videos!

youtu.be/Gtx62zDGdPU

Attached: IMG_3505.jpg (700x467, 52K)

exactly, the nigger will ran away after she is pregnant so she will have 1 half nigger kid. she will then marry a white cuck and have 2 more white babies. whiteness restored

Attached: 2spooky4me.jpg (480x465, 26K)

>is in debt and slaved trough that
i assume this was supposed to be through?

He will back-stab you. He has done that with EVERY community he has been in. Leaving only a trail of bad and broken relationships. He doesn't even fucking believe in the old gods himself and has been lying about it for 25 years. What a fucking joke. Maybe he always was a satanist in reality? Who fucking knows he sure hate Christians as much as a satanist would have done. And the girl in the pic is fake, and delusional as well, here is more a real pagan for you.

Attached: nyp2towerpagan1.jpg (618x410, 58K)

OP is a faggot.

no they shouldn't Wigger, don't forget Nigglon B, /ouregro/

Attached: our negro.jpg (318x341, 14K)

>the nigger will ran away after she is pregnant so she will have 1 half nigger kid. she will then marry a white cuck and have 2 more white babies
God yes...

Attached: r-alien-3-large570.jpg (570x238, 35K)

No she will definitely not, white men dont want coalburners so she can keep being with other of her kind.No point in being obsessed with white owmen when there is an entire planet of other races of women that can give you kids.

>now they want yours
see