You hanging in there Jow Forums?

You hanging in there Jow Forums?

Attached: 1438992040363[1].png (507x540, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jbPZWj-UdQU
youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg_DtZ0Scw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barely, senpai.

no

Attached: 1505531630702.jpg (600x238, 18K)

dead inside

Attached: 1526838254019.jpg (687x612, 114K)

Yes fren

I just want to die in my sleep already tbqh

always user. Kikes will be hanged. I say this ironically

Attached: the happening is happening.png (748x5250, 614K)

>oh no my life is so hard being a young able bodied straight white cis male in the richest country in human history with no responsibilities at all cant you relate my bros

Attached: one last dab before suicide.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Could be worse. I may be a drunk cigarette smoking pothead but at least I have a qt trad gf. Why hasn't she left me yet Jow Forums?

Attached: wojak.jpg (600x553, 22K)

I'm actually doing pretty good.

Attached: 1522290242586.jpg (600x600, 46K)

hanging everywhere desu senpai
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

fuck off muhammed, we don't all take joy in seeing civilization come crashing down around us.

what's an sjw doing on this board?

No fren

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jbPZWj-UdQU

Attached: 1508733049983.jpg (627x782, 121K)

Yeah, even though Jow Forums hates me.

I’m a nervous reck these days

pretty sure Kayne is going to bring up the JQ soon..

Little is going to challenge Feinstein 1 v 1..

There is some reason to live

shouldn't you be rioting in the street right now for tommy? or are you a dirty paki or fat dike?

I'm pretty good actually.

OH YEAHHH

Attached: Mirror_s_Edge copy.jpg (445x571, 220K)

No. Mattarella pissed me right the fuck off with his shitty golpe yesterday

Attached: 1527478584490.jpg (574x480, 136K)

Wreck. Heck over here

just about. got back from gym, prepping for the race war kek

onions

Are you retarded or is this bait?

finally got over the black pill and is strangely positive despite the civil war looming
I feel like I have hope
or am I going crazy Jow Forums?
>academics pls respond

Attached: Volk en Vaderland.jpg (414x414, 147K)

No. I just hope and pray for chaos. Civil war, WW3, race war, anything. Even if it's total destruction, it's better than what we have. I just don't see what we can do in the face the constant assault on our freedom and values and the inevitable tide of demographic change. What can we do? Besides the obvious? Will it ever happen or will we just slowly disappear into the night? OOSHTBHFAM

Attached: 1527296959723.gif (200x200, 948K)

Bretty gud (((user)))

Attached: 1525022167411.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

I have some nice guitars so it's a bit of reason to live

Attached: 30c.jpg (782x782, 152K)

>Louie1966

Attached: 1527361375445.jpg (206x215, 5K)

Doesn't really matter, hope and delusion of hope both work

Had a 16oz craft beer @ 9% abv, a piece of a THC brownie, and some food tonight. Just browsing Jow Forums rather comfy before bed.

degenerate

Damn the shilling is unreal you feel the lack of unity here.

They can't really defeat our ideas. They haven't and they've had nearly a century.

They can't get over the eliminate the Jews shit. Even Hitler did not have that goal in mind until the war and the long hours of strategy and amphetamines.

Those that want to enslave the world are not us. We know what the results of that are. Niggers should not have been here in the first place and they were brought here out of a weird loyalty from the Jews and because we did shit for them and they had nothing to pay us.

We were always the Jews greatest weapon. They can't get over that we were destined to replace them.

So many happenings to look forward to. Just this summer;
>Ebola has been spreading from the main hub of Congo for at least 1 month
>Hilina slump may actually bump
>Syria war 2: Golan hieghts boogaloo
Coming soon, in 2020.
>End War
Once the commies fail to defeat trump, they will see no alternative but violence. The border strife, mass suicides, union strikes, the chaos. Just picture it, famine and death in the streets, the city's will become containment zones. All that blood, and the cannibals oh my. Viral outbreaks, untreated aids, the chance to rebuild the world anew.
Looking forward to it desu.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I'm here. Shill wave still happening. Hope the IG report drops soon. Will occasionally make more franklin scandal/Dutroux affair threads. Wondering if I will take it to irl research. Thinking of contacting police detectives and sheriffs around the region. Thinking of asking a favor from a fag friend and see if he can start asking questions at the gay bars. Trying to think of major choke point regions and people to get info from

I have a second round interview later today. I had 3 interviews last week and I was chosen for 2 round interviews and 1 offer on the table. The offer was commission and the other 2 are salary ranging from 50k - 70k. My current job only pays 20k. I'm only 21 and just started college this spring. I'm blessed for the opportunitys I've been chosen for and thank God and his son Jesus Christ for blessing me by giving me confidence to beat out people who went to top colleges and have a lot of experience

Obviously to all ideologies being all these things is better than not but when it's pointed out as easier on here it's tantrum time since modern politics is people who have never faced real strife once whining about how oppressed they are.

Feel free to start telling me about how you wish you were a disabled black tranny though.

Nice!

Attached: 1526889037251.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Really enjoyed that straw man... er woman... er tranny...

Attached: SoHawtGurl.png (718x942, 651K)

No. I’m going to shoot myself in a walmart parking lot soon. Going to call non-emergency before so a kid/criminal doesn’t get my gun. Just have to make a few phone calls to some family members before I do. The despair is too much

kinda
pretty blackpilled about the world but luckily I can NEET it up for the time being
once that well dries up I'll either have improved myself to barely-functioning-human status or become one of many countless suicide statistics

I just finished my third rum, amaretto, and coke. I'm decently fucked up

(Cheap as fuck btw only $11 to get fucked for days)

Yeah I'[m pretty sure I'll be dead before 40. No matter. The next 14 years of my life I'm going to dedicate to my family. My liver is still fucked I don't think my hep c went away even after treatment and I'm pretty sure I might have hiv now from doing degenerate gay shit because I value women too much to give them the herpes I was born with.

My depression makes me spontaneous and suicidal. You guys are absolutely right about this country taking advantage of our suffering.

Follow the real Jow Forums users say. This is truly of board of God. God being politically incorrect was channeled through here. Unbelievable

Yeah man, don't let the shills undermine our mission (gas the bikes, race cars now) with these stupid fucking shit-tier divide and conquer "memes".

The 56% shit and nigger hate are the 2 biggest right now. They want to keep the white race (american whites and euros) divided and keep us from using niggers as the enemies of our enemies to defeat their kike asses. SEE THROUGH IT AND RISE UP LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

Attached: 1522488035056.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Yes I'll be fine. Could use a new job but I'll get by.

Stop killing kids

hang in there a little bit more user

That all sounds so comfy....
but nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1527061412708.png (512x512, 146K)

You're an idiot, I don't care about whether or not some black tranny has it worse than me because I'm not a black tranny. I have my own problems and those matter to me on a level of which theirs do not.

Breddy gud overall. Been reading a lot of redpilled literature these days, found myself a new job, taking calculus courses over the summer, trying to gradually drop more redpills on my gf.

Amen brother

No.

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44K)

When they called me back the same I was shocked that when I got home I thought of the last two years and the young semi-innocent child to a numb individual who doesn't care about anything but is in automatic nice mode just for the public. I thought of all the memories and people I met and people I changed forever and it made me tear up

Attached: 1522717835030.jpg (400x239, 39K)

Hang in there bro. We need you don't do it. Things are changing

Not great. Only reason I'm still here is that my family would be devastated were I gone. And my dog is dying, so that's shit. But no one comes on here to see me bitch. Thanks for asking.

The only thing that fuels me is spite anymore

Attached: 56254579d5209.image.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs

Just kill me now

Help

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 51K)

It's hard to lose animal pals, especially ones we know for a long time. I lost my pal some years ago. He just went missing. After searching for many days I finally found his body. He was less than 50 feet from home rotting in a drainage pipe. He had been hit by a car. I thanked God that I found him, that I was able to close that chapter and know what happened. That he had not abandoned me on purpose but had been taken against his will. A loss is powerful, it will never not hurt, but at least you will get closure so you can move forward someday when you are ready and when you do you will be a better, stronger man for having endured the turmoil.

>Fallen friends, A reminder of our transience.
>Your path stops here, we must part ways.
>Now is never a good time to say goodbye,
>But there is no choice.
>I look out onto the valley, we will meet another day.

Attached: 1516082167226.jpg (699x699, 51K)

i hanging in there user i got gud things coming my way, you lads keep hanging in there ok? wouldnt be the same without yall.

Attached: gud jub.jpg (680x544, 33K)

I feel a lot better about my shit now, thanks

Attached: shocking.jpg (590x481, 66K)

Taking a shit right now while my girl is doing the company taxes. After this glorious shit I shall clearcoat the -54 Chevy.

14/88 motherfuckers.

Hell yeah Sweden

>-54 Chevy.
>swedish

Attached: cool dude.jpg (489x499, 37K)

No problem user

But user, you'll just contribute more to the gun death statistic that liberals always argue about.

Why did it take her 4 years to decide she wasn't actually attracted to me? The moment I start giving marriage vibes, things just took a violent nose dive.

Attached: 1506108719921.jpg (655x600, 46K)

I just figured out my problem is that I want to be part of something, maybe I should find a group a club

because you are a faggot.

There isn't much reason for me to live right now. I need to find God and train harder

Thank you leaf, this is exactly what I was thinking of.

Obviously not

Attached: 1527435046851.png (300x240, 90K)

Oh but my son.
You have found god.

Attached: rip_zyzz.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I don't know guys. I really like this girl but opening up myself is the scariest thing in the world

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-02-15-10.png (720x1280, 128K)

She's my dog, I got her when i was 11. I've got clinical depression, I've been consistantly depressed to a mild degree for half of my life, and often times (like now) it's worse. And now my dog has aggressive cancer. Nothing ever seems to get better. I'm just trying to make the most of the time I have with her. I don't know what I'll do once she's gone. Fuck man.

Barely user. im surrounded by niggers and their retardation astounds me. i need to get back down south senpai

You're setting yourself up for failure. Don't vent your personal issues to a girl you like. You have time to recover, but use friends and family to lean on in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmg_DtZ0Scw

Careful user, girls like men, not bitch boys

Same

Yeah
We're all gonna make it

I guess. There isn't much left to do in my life. I'm alive for some reason.

I'm Jewish so yeah

I know, they get sick of the mopey shit eventually. I can't show her anymore weakness but it is so fucking terrifying getting to know someone in a romantic sense. It's a control thing for me the more i reveal about myself the more vulnerable i am and the more control they have over me as a result

Just pick a side and start a war, user.

>I'm alive for some reason.
To crush your enemies
see them driven before you
and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Don't do it, despite everything we need all the help we can get.

I am too damaged to function properly. I have over 400 failed attempts at romantic relationships, no joke.

dont listen to these faggots. do it. jackson polock the fuck out of walmart carprk. great idea. theyll just hose your brains off the sidewalk like a niggers. grow pair you poofter

I can smell the onions from here. Please never talk to a girl about your feels, especially not one you are interested in. She will go for a less emotional guy who entertains her.

Yep.
And it can be amazing, or go horribly horribly wrong.

My enemy is sleep deprivation and multinational corporation.

You're alive to witness this plane crash, ideally with no survivors. I don't get how people can consider suicide. Don't they want to see the final episode of this shit show?

I know user. Trust me I know

yes

Attached: 44454224223.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>The absolute state of pol
You people need hobbies

FFS THE FAGOTTRY ITT
GET FUCKING ANGRY
Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.