Jow Forums I think my sister might be gay...

Jow Forums I think my sister might be gay, she has a tumblr blog and likes phara/mercy content and draws it all the time, she's never dated but neither have I
my parents thought I was gay because of my butch behaviour and short hair, is it possible I influence my little sister because I liked weights and joined the army? It seem's like she doesn't know because she's never dated a man, how can I influence her to like men?
I don't want my little sister to be a fag, Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20180520_174221_092.jpg (330x413, 20K)

nice blogpost mate
saged and reported

>things that never happened
How's the board sliding been today? I bet everyone is just freaking the fuck out down there with all this spygate shit coming to light.

Fuck I love the overwatch girls.

Attached: 1527455858615.jpg (3000x3900, 728K)

not everything is a slide thread, and pol is the one place i could ask for advice that wasn't "let her be a muff muncher, goy"

Yeah I'd be a dyke too alright.

Attached: mercy_by_sciamano240-dc5o9b2.jpg (600x900, 93K)

Relax,lesbians don't exist.She is
A:atention whoring,perfectly normal for female.

B:she is unatractive(or simply think that she is) and have no chance with men

Younger siblings often mimic the older ones.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Lead by example.

Don't give her money to go clubbing.
Faggots are exclusively created at night clubs.

FUCK SHE ADMITTED IT

let her be a muff muncher. also eat her out and post pics.

ez solution op, fuck her good :^)

she's my little sister, I fucking blame tumblr and its weird hatred for heterosexual relationships and making gays seem normal. FUCK she even said she was into strong short haired chicks goddamnit

Put your digger in her

That'll fix her

>and pol is the one place i could ask for advice
you know there's an entire board dedicated to that right? fuck off.

>strong short haired chicks
Just like her big sister :’). I think your little sister might have a chick boner for you

This user
Do this for her

Girls can't be gay, don't worry. Girls having fun with each other has nothing to do with sexual identity, it's just female psychology. Just make sure she does not hate and is not disgusted by men.

it's ez to blame things and influences - you're her older brother, you should have lead by example, you should have been there to guide her. honestly, she probably isn't lesbo it's just trendy and stuff nowadays (she's being an attention whore). she'll probably turn bi in like 2 years and date men. but if you're not okay with this then start doing something about - be a good influence, a bringer of traditional ideas, show her something other to pol, spend more time with her. if you really care you'll man up and do something about it.

Dont let her get molested and she should be straight. Is she ugly? Do boys hit on her?
She probably draws that stuff because she likes it not because she is shlicking it to them. They are hopefully her role models. Sort of how Luke Skywalker was for little boys until the Jews put an end to that.

You were her role model oh nos, your family has fallen. I am so sorry.
Look at it this way at least her neg hole wont be pozzed.

my little sister is turning into a goddamn furfag, getting into drawing furry art, next she is gonna get a tumblr account and before you know it she is going to get a liberal arts degree. fuck me man im

Attached: hdsad.png (500x500, 209K)

lucky as my other two little sisters appear to be based and will likely grow up to be gud. i can only hope lads

Attached: 1527487524169 (1).png (1180x1488, 280K)

Actually this might not be bad.. a muscular short haired girl is lretty close to a man desu. She probably doesnt really know what she likes.
A good dicking will set her straight but she probably is too young for that. It will hit all the notes for her. Strong person taking control of her etc.

based japanon

Attached: based samurai.png (635x349, 161K)

>because of my butch behaviour and short hair
please post pics of your muscle body. No homo.
>tfw no athletic gf

If you're serious, just take her out to talk with people. She's just coffined in online life which obviously will have terrible influence on her social skills.

I'm her older sister, and I live in another state so I'm not home often
What if I made her more attractive? Did make up and that shit? For fuck sakes my moms super christian, this will kill her inside

fucking hell, brah, internet was a mistake. I for sure won't ever buy a pc for my children. There will be one common one in the living room, with tumblr and Jow Forums filtered, lmao

sit her down and talk to her about what shes feeling, the worst thing you could do is alienate yourself and the family from her, take it from me.
my sister had a phase just like this where she thought she was gay.

your mom is super christian yet she doesn't pay attention to what her daughter does. Doesn't sound too christian to me.

our parents collectively made a huge mistake byletting us use the internet, we shouldnt make the same mistake

You are getting closer to the truth, but you're not quite there.

Attached: da6cca2f1adb0ad142b309af809a1fb1.png (475x589, 439K)

apparently she has kissed a girl already and has been feeling this way from year 10, but high school guys are grotty anyway so I'm not surprised. Hopefully its something she grows out of once she works and goes to uni, and doesn't spend all her time in her room.

im convinced that being alienated and locking yourself in your room is what leads to this type of thinking, my sister just laid in her bed watching greys anatomy for months, so i'd casually suggest that she get out with friends and have some fun. she was convinced of being gay now she has a boyfriend, and hasn't brought up being lesbian in quite some time.
obviously anecdotal and i know nothing of your situation.

Sounds like your sister has good taste OP

Attached: D63E3AC1-7416-4264-9B80-FAB2E9339163.jpg (638x960, 63K)

my mom is abstinence style christian, which probably contributed to this, actually. She always acted like boys were the devil, and that coupled with the media's war on normal relationships might have put this idea into her head.

You know her best. Tell her how you feel. Find a way to delve into all this. Don't let it tested in silence. We live in extremely rotten times, and it is effecting the youth horribly.

Shit me, is that a render? Fucking kinda looks like one, but I can't tell.

It should be that way, but your mom does not sound like she has a lot of perception. Where is dad?

Having you tried fucking the gay out of her?

Attached: 34567898765.jpg (250x240, 6K)

She's going on to do engineering, a male dominated field. I'm hoping she'll find a man there and put this nonsense to rest. Neither of us has had much luck with guys.

Mom is a good person but she's...got her own problems. She's pretty narrow minded, and sometimes not that smart. My dad is with us, we have both had a very traditional upbringing. I'm the eldest so I moved out first, rebelled first, you know. She's 3 years younger. Maybe me not having a boyfriend contributed?

Attached: inhales-a-new-hand-touches-the-beac-31379535.png (500x522, 104K)

Fuck your sister like I wanna fuck that 2hu. That'll teach her!

oh, I'll let them use it. Just not unsupervised.

based portugal poster
send her to brisbane and i can rape her if you want

No idea desu

Attached: B9AE7EBE-FF9F-4F87-9120-4E6B1B2BDC38.jpg (600x900, 65K)

>she's never dated but neither have I
so you gay too

>Maybe me not having a boyfriend contributed?
I honestly don't think so. Having a boyfriend really young can be more harmful than good. Lack of socializing with her peers, boys and girls and limited contact with her parents seems like more of a reason. Socializing on internet alone is bound to skew you in some way.

ur mom gay

No I don't think so. Pray for her bud. It may sound silly if you are the jaded type. It is really important. Also try to be there for her. She is trying to find herself and her place and probably is being influenced by not very great shit. You sound like you really love her. The way you are talking, I think things will work out. Just think about things from her point of view, and work from there. Sounds like goofy advice, but it's all I got.

you know what you have to do, OP

Attached: LI8SIEy.jpg (640x589, 75K)