Why is anyone on earth catering to muslims?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 3.05.16 AM.png (2633x923, 222K)

Muslims are satan's army and the jews are his children.

Attached: 1515211933820.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Pork and Alcohol have been staple in European diet for thousands of years.
Most of the time these studies are done on Africans who's bodies didn't evolve to be able to consume it.

>no amount of suicide belt is safe to strap to your chest experts say

Attached: 6C94B6A8-9514-4245-B43A-6D72634B8341.jpg (444x664, 153K)

100% of cancer patients breathe air and drink water. Time to ban them.

>tfw when had a full english for dinner

Fuck'em.

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Meat and Alcohol are both highly estrogenic. Much more so than the "soi" that gets memed here constantly.

keep drinking aspartame from plastic bottles though good goy

Attached: the-deers-troubles-are-now-over-try-not-to-be-3383839.png (500x397, 106K)

not when it allows your body to build more muslce which makes you produce more testosterone

whites are crazy, let them do what they want

I think some of the religious 'diet' restrictions (shellfish / Jews) or (pork / muslims) probably had utility in ancient times, increasing rates of survival. They recognized easy avenues of infection and spoilage and such in the pre-refidgeration era.

It doesn't make any sense these days, and is obsolete. But it might have a foothold in historical survival.

This. There's a reason why most booze drinkers get bitch tits. And female meat would obviously have a higher amount of estrogen than it is healthy to consume.

>cancer is curable in 2018
You don't know what you're saying.

Weed cures cancer.

Based

burgers are usuallly made from beef so it would be hindus in that case. or do americans think hamburgers are actually made from ham?
also if you go to a muslim country they have "bacon", "hot dogs" etc but they are usually made from chicken

I don't.

"No safe amount of Islam, say societal cancer experts" when? Or is it a poor analogy?

Burgers will sometimes have pork fat mixed in so they don't dry out when grilling them. Same with ground venison.

hate is reserved for those that are superior to you, no wonder you people are so hateful

Whoever wrote that article literally wants to do you harm.
>pork has been discovered to actually be the healthiest red meat
>meat in general is absolutely necessary in a human diet. If you deny this, you're either misinformed or a vegan scum
>good alcohol, in moderate quantities, will prolong your life beyond anyone's expectations

My father's family lives in a small rural town, a few hours away from the mountains. The town's main industry are the grape fields from which high quality white wine is made.
The people in that village have their traditions:
-slanina (like bacon, but just the fat), cooked over a fire is part of the daily diet
-they use pig lard instead of cooking oil
>there's almost no dish without some sort of meat
-alcohol is consumed daily like God Himself demanded it
>one shot of moonshine in the morning
>one glass of wine in the evening
-light outdoor work is mandatory for the kids and teens
>helping with the fields for an hour nets the free grapes and other fruit
>caring for the animals(cows, pigs, chicken) nets lets them play with said animals and gets them pocket change
>cleaning barns and yards nets them honey, jam, etc.

Most people there live past 90.
I've never heard of anyone dying of old age before 80.
Dying of illness is so rare that it's considered a curse, or having come from unresolved bitterness in their hearts.
Everyone will smile at you with a genuine "I'm happy to see you as a human" smile.