What does Jow Forums think of Lauren Rose...

What does Jow Forums think of Lauren Rose? Is she actually based and intelligent or did JF give her the job of co-host just to get horny men watching his show?

Attached: laurenrose.png (1238x742, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1527473368572.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lauren Southern has always had a nice ass.

Attached: 7d4JMOe.jpg (477x641, 85K)

everyone with Irish genes should be castrated desu

wut?

She implied she's okay with violent ethnic cleansing if push comes to shove on Twitter.

Sadly that ass is for shitskins only

only women and faggots care about e-celebs

Don't talk shit about the only worthwhile E-celeb waifu

Attached: laurenrose abosolute waifu.gif (480x270, 2.48M)

Not everyone is a midget, OP.

Attached: fsgsdsg.png (1632x748, 595K)

that's not a normal angle. These Character assassination threads are always shit.

sauce?

Kek

Damn I'd gladly pay $10.000 to eat that meaty pussy, preferably if she goes a week without showering beforehand.

>That awkward moment when Jow Forums makes it 100% clear it has never had a girlfriend and doesn't know that all pretty pictures online are just the girl on the right getting lucky with lighting and makeup.
cringecompilation.jpg

Not only that, but the "MySpace angle" is the most normal angle possible, it's like you're talking to her.

the fact is, you didn't have to draw the tits, but the fact that you did, the fact you insisted, that is why i love this website

wew

roasted

She's freakishly smart. Ive only ever watched a few of her videos but I was extremely impressed by her every time especially considering her young age

it's probably a Manlet Sargoy post

Attached: 14dcd400444d6d75040f908969a11e834a8665451b0adde4f4494576abbf575d.png (798x913, 402K)

Manlets can't handle the potato

Attached: lauren rose pouty.png (552x436, 447K)

she cute fat or not

i would wife her

DO NOT BULLY THE ROSE

Attached: tenor.png (640x358, 185K)

Attached: lauren rose maymay.png (1208x556, 47K)

She just repeats spic Fuentes talking points and she’s on JF’s show cause he’s going to rape her soon as he can find her.

but she is fat

What you see/ what she sees

Lolll

Hey. Calm the fuck down nigger. Jesus christ

You might be retarded.

Left one looks extremely fat and disgusting. You can't really see the broad shoulders in the left pic but more visible in video.

How is the pic on the right the normal angle, Muhammed? Are you a midget sitting in people's lap so that's your normal angle?

Anyway, she's certainly intelligent. What happened to her YouTube channel?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1527473368572.jpg
lolis have smaller faces ( much smaller than Lauren Rose )

top kek

The black clothing hides the fat stomach just enough and could definitely drop 30-40 lbs and still be fine. Thick arms, broad shoulders, stomach, legs.

I would wife her instantly.
She is JF's kryptonite. Pretty much no matter what she says, she changes JF's mind. If I have any criticism of her, it's that she cut off JF's balls.

/thread

Attached: 1467675673470.jpg (782x782, 108K)

God that fucking forced smile makes me want to puke
Otherwise she's pretty cute but he face bulges with such force

It's not character assassination so much as left-wing Twitter girls angry that right-wing girls are so attractive.

Jews have african genetics mixed in them, so of cause she has a big ass. Of course, the black dna in Lauren Southerns ass isn't just related to her ancestry. If you know what I mean.

she looks equally pasty and plain in both

This.
Tradthots are just as bad as SJWs or niggers or (((anyone else))).

That's a very cringey image you made.

OP BTFO OF THE WATER
you are ok Kalle

What is this bullshit? Where are the janitors and mods to take down bile like this? How are posts like these contributing to any sort of political discussion? On top of all slide-threads and other cancer shit that fills this board, it even has a nice touch of cheap tabloid to it as well.
What has the physique of some random youtuber or what ever she is to do with FUCKING ANYTHING?

She just has chubby cheeks, which is apparent in the first pic too. You're just retarded. I don't even give a fuck about ecelebs.

How genocidal is she?

>give her the job of co-host just to get horny

Attached: ay.jpg (619x927, 107K)