FREE TOMMY NOW!

Defender of his people, this man deserves so much for all he's sacrificed.

Please the petition and demand his release:
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj9iZT_-qfbAhVmKcAKHXHSDBQQFghBMAM&url=https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson&usg=AOvVaw1xrCeGwAxL9-SXk3FiaRIf

Attached: tommy.jpg (2464x1643, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QXRmDO5DYGo?t=1820
youtube.com/watch?v=oy3pZE73Anw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43257872
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43126804
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42193781
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43667167
westyorkshire.police.uk/101LiveChat
thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/07/05/tommy-robinson-former-edl-leader-holds-secret-gathering-with-manchester-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you order the arrest of a man who exposes child-prostitution rings, convict him in a trial that lasts only a few minutes, then order a complete media-blackout so nobody can report on it

Attached: judge kiddyfiddler.jpg (615x510, 42K)

Who is tommy? He looks like a jew called Steven Lenin.

G-d bless Tommy Robinson, truly a modern day English hero.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Daily reminder that only Muslim goatfuckers have a problem with Israel. I laugh every time I see dead P*lestinian sub-humans.
Tommy is a hero.

Who is he trying to fool? He is clearly wearing a wig. WEIRDO PEDO

Fellow faggots.
I can't understand why some say he did something illegal(opinions change 180 though), since,
>1H video
>Wrong acusement while handcuffed, them saying this is a breach of peace, while he was Only peaceful and if he's not, why not arrest the others that were outside also, who were acting "worse" than him asking questions.
>No Solicitor
This, still remains illegal.

Attached: _image.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

As are most white liberals. I'd watch his head get smashed in front of his children, then kill them too. One less Muslim sympathizer in the world.

Naw. Fuck bongs, they're a bunch of annoying homos, all they do is insult us every single day and then cry about Freedom when it suits them so fuck em', they did this shit to themselves

+
Extremely obvious political witch-hunt.

Attached: gup.gif (500x281, 1000K)

Attached: tommy robinson redpill 2.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

This. UK doesn't have the best foreign policy, especially after those morons voted Leave.
America on the other hand is amazing. No fucking muzzies, and a strong dedication to Israel.

was ist das

Girls und panzer.

Attached: gup2.jpg (1920x1080, 921K)

Fuck i hate violence but who cares

good post

Memeflag faggot, if we had 1/10th of a "strong" devotion to Israel we'd have had tanks rolling into Damascus last April. We could've done it effortlessly, nobody would've stopped us, and it would've actually dispelled rumors of Trump's "muh russia" collusion.

So why didn't he do it? There's literally one answer. Literally one. It's that American politics is actually complicated.

Attached: JosephSmith.jpg (348x400, 27K)

hmmmmmmm

Theres a reason some halfwit low class 'brit' has managed to keep his wife and children out of the press and from being doxxed for years now. The politicians and other masters have forbidden anyone knowing anything about him apart from him being the figurehead for "white racism".

This

>Antifakers counter-protesting
>Antifa beating up old lady
>Antifakers supporting gang rapes of minors this way
Ah, this is the moment. Dramatical while beautiful also.
>youtu.be/QXRmDO5DYGo?t=1820

Attached: gup02.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

+
Well, she does say something about the police stamped over her.*
Can't be sure.
This is also good information of how things are.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3pZE73Anw

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

you clearly don't understand what peaceful means, youtube videos can be violence too

Did you just threw a punch on my face by typing words??
Jeez, stop being so violent towards me.
This is illegal.

Attached: gup03.gif (640x360, 1.32M)

good, good, you understand... now just repeat with me "Punching nazis isn't violence, they aren't even human."

I clearly don't support antifa though.
I'm against any fascistic group, violence and injustice based on laws we agreed upon.

no you don't understand, it's okay to use force if you're on the right side of history, any resistance is violence and must be severly punished

I get the sarcastic tone, we're on the same page.

Attached: gup01.gif (500x282, 1.72M)

Attached: 09876543.png (1122x705, 207K)

Imagine your government,media (bbc to this day denies rotherham), social "help" groups and even some police actively defends paki child rape gangs for over a decade.
All while attacking the handful of people that had the balls and talked and pointed to this disgusting traitor behavior from the so called politicans.
Now imagine the prisons are under muslim gang control meaning anyone that attacks the traitor elite for their treason gets thrown as example in front of the muslim gangs to be killed and the law even covers for these radical footsoldiers of of the traitors.
And then realize that you are now pressured to not just give up every and all weapons but also daily use items just so you cant defend yourself until its too late and the uk becomes a islamic slaughterhouse.
Every single uk citizen not only has the right to fight against the treason from their own politicians but its actually their duty for their childrens futures sake.
Yet still not a single person that was responsible in covering up the massrape of thousand children is dragged out of his bed at night and killed or official lined up against the wall for the as a matter of FACT treason.
Its the uks peoples own fault all they need to do is literally in real life organize and at night drag the traitors out of their beds and hang them, its not rocket science.

>memeflag.
Get out.

Are they turning Tommy into a Voldemort character? Voldemort's real name was Tom Riddle. Same initials as Tommy Robinson. He shall not be named or consequences will happen.

Attached: 8ec.gif (178x188, 145K)

>Tommy Robinson
>English

i went to a protest today
and networked with all the civic nationalists so i can later poison their minds with my nazi white supremacist ideology

Tommy Robinson was on probation from a previous offense, he was chucked straight in jail for breaching probation.

Do you fucking morons really believe its possible to arrest and jail someone in the space of one hour for a first offense?

Yeah, mossad agents are known for telling everyone who they work for.

Do you have actual autism?

>bbc to this day denies rotherham

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43257872
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43126804
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42193781
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43667167

Why do you tell lies?

Bumpy-boo

this
UK posters are some of the rudest cunts on this board. honestly makes me laugh how fucked they are. guess thats why they lash out. displaced anger

Guys, What will happen to Tommy in prison? Will he get raped? Will he be able to stand up for himself? He looks small and vulnerable. If he gets raped how will he deal with that?

westyorkshire.police.uk/101LiveChat

lads, you can support tommy here

you're a fucking idiot, he was sentenced instantly, no due process at all. go suck a commies dick faggot

The UK is an absolute fucking joke, I went from admiring the UK when I was younger, to being disappointed in it a few years ago, to outright hatred of it right now. I'm mostly anglo with german ancestry and I never thought I'd come to this but I'm embracing my German side more now, fuck Australia i.e. chinkland, and fuck the UK.

Exposing Muslims as being pedophiles preying on British schoolgirls and the ZOG UK government covering it up in the name of diversity is bad how?

fuck off mossad

SAGE

Absolutely not.

and they arrested him for "breaching the peace" not for violating anty courtinjunction or whatever bullshit MI5 is saying on here

God hates theUK:
thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/

This sh*t is deep. Can anyone confirm or deny the claims in this article?

21stcenturywire.com/2017/07/05/tommy-robinson-former-edl-leader-holds-secret-gathering-with-manchester-jews/

EDITOR’S NOTE: The name ‘Tommy Robinson’ is a made-up pseudonym, or a media persona used by Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon. Other past fake names used by Robinson include “Paul Harris” and “Andrew McMaster.”

Anti-Muslim activist Tommy Robinson has been featured in a number recent videos paid for by a Canadian-based Jewish-owned neoconservative media outlet, The Rebel Media. In one recent video Robinson appears to be attempting to incite xenophobic outrage by openly accusing the Muslim residents in a Manchester neighborhood as being “enemy combatants.”

Robinson has made no secret of the fact that he is committed Zionist – which may explain why members of the UK’s Jewish Community are now courting and supporting him.