Honest thoughts on Mikey Enoch?

Honest thoughts on Mikey Enoch?

Attached: mikey.gif (478x400, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-77kAeDIoMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sayanim

Attached: 1508179252778.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Wouldn’t be shocked if he was part Jew and hid it “for the good of the movement”. Married a Jew and kept that secret also.
Doesn’t he have an adopted mulatto brother? The hacker Weev also has half the facial features of a Jew and the same surname as Herzl’s nephew.

I fucking hate him and he looks like a goblin

fpbp

Attached: Patrick Little mike enoch.jpg (691x519, 56K)

both of Weev's parents are jewish lmao

Beast. Hopefully he can find a woman.

He is a Jow Forums shitter, unable to hold a conversation without dropping dank memes and thus completely useless.

My honest thoughts on Mike Enoch are "Who the fuck is this guy, and why should I care?"
I should elaborate that those are my thoughts. If I cared to know, I would actually ask.
I don't, because I don't give a fuck about this stupid eceleb bullshit.

Let me tell fellow whites why i hate Mike Enoch and you should totally not listen TRS.I am also totally not jewish and an antifa shill.

I have to admit they lost me with that shit the other night. They have no impulse control and they’re very emotionally volatile. Maybe it’s an American thing but I don’t get it.

is this a shoop?

Get Blind drunk and make a total dick of yourself. But the next day some fucking faggot tranny tries to kill themselves for attention.. Winning.

nah

Attached: little enoch.jpg (1135x736, 78K)

This is a shill thread but mike is retarded and the “alt right” never had a chance

That entire crowd is filled with lunatics and weirdos

this is all you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=-77kAeDIoMU

>Fat slob in a flanel shirts.
Soo..American? Don't know who he is and don't care.

gigantic faggot.

He showed his true colors last night.

Wow

Rational people who we should all take seriously

No but seriously the next right wing movement needs to make sure these retards are nowhere to be seen

Attached: 1513643536228.png (1200x928, 967K)

I love Mike, and Jesse.

They've gotta cool it with the booze, though.

>you don’t think a raving fidgeting fat emotional retard on a podcast named after the holocaust is good for nationalism!??
>heh you’re a Jewish shill

What the hell happened 'last night'?

Seems like a cool guy who didnt back down when the kikes ruined his life

PLEASE

Oink oink oink my fellow The Right Sodomite paypiggy oink oink oink

He looks unhealthy.

Jew mutt

Kike Enoch literally looks like el goblino

I wonder what his liver looks like.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 20.47.04.png (398x378, 218K)

What the fuck is wrong with his eyes? He looks like a dead fish.

I genuinly think this guy could've had a good life if he didn't get involved in all this alt-right shit. He was a fat pudgy web developer with a high-paying job was married and could've lived a decent life but no he had go out and spurge with Dick Spencer over muh whiteness.

this, everyone is autistic, a psychopath, or just fucking weird

Lmao
>he could just take in the ass from Jews, but he decided not to
Wow

>Mike Enoch
He has supposedly white genes, but does not act like a white person.

Attached: 1524294362530.png (1200x1200, 341K)

Him reliving his anti-war leftist phase is boring to witness.

he's an alcoholic fatty and a mess of a person, usually projecting for example about Halsey recently "I wear sunglasses inside so people don't see my bug-eyed Jew face" Hmm I wonder who else has a notoriously bug-eyed face?

or in one podcast he screamed and raved about someone else "I'm sad all the time and I drink a lot!" hmmm okay.

He's depressed. The doxxing, the court case, his family and old friends disowning him obviously scathed him. He used to be a lot funnier, still can be funny sometimes but usually just mad and unhinged raving these days.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cries himself to sleep at night.

He's smart and funny. Everyone likes Mike.

Itt: armchair quarterbacks who've done squat to preserve civilisation.

Great analysis thanks Freud.

Smart guy who's going eat, drink and smoke himself into an early grave.

No problem. Also Sven is narcissist who is obsessed with male anuses. But he is by far the most normal person I've ever seen in the entire alt-right. The alt-right isn't really sending their best, from Eli "I was in Iraq" Mosley to Mike "A bottle of skotch in the morning keeps the divorce memories away" Enoch; to Andrew "Mommy outed me as part-Jewish" Auernheimer. To say nothing of the shitshow that was the TWP.

really an embarassing bunch of weirdos and freaks, Jesse is really the most normal of the lot.

he looks like this cat lol

Attached: mike enoch cat.jpg (611x284, 50K)

Mike and Sven got drunk and argued with some antifa beaner on livestream. Mike wasn't so bad, Sven hit the absinthe hard and started shouting incoherently like he was making up for all the times people talked over him.

>LAY ON THE SPIKES

The way I see it, the movement is working it's way up the food chain

WN 1.0:
>literal trailer trash scum, the lowest of the low in society
WN 2.0:
>working class guys spreading memes and podcasts
WN 3.0 (in development):
>younger middle class people with respectable jobs and incomes
WN 4.0 (planning stage):
>upper class elite, with the power to shape society

As shit as they are, the TRS fags were a huge upgrade over what existed previously.

And the new crop of White nationalists that I see emerging is of a much higher caliber. Guys like Jean Francois-Gariepy, Frame Game Radio, and Nick Fuentes. Even guys like Patrick Little (remember, he was a very highly placed software engineer)

This new incarnation of the movement needs to spread it's wings and start taking flight, because the alt-right is imploding

The Irish are going to kill him.

Attached: trs - mike enoch.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

A British psyop designed to kill American populism is an 'American' thing. Oh ok...

He's very smart. He has made mistakes but nothing unforgivable. He has done more for waking up white people than most people. He set up TRS. He's not a kike (inb4 "he married a kike years before being red pilled and didn't immediately throw her in an oven"). He has debated numerous people into the ground.

fatboi

Attached: 786867876676.jpg (500x503, 55K)