I'm looking for somewhere to live Jow Forums

I'm looking for somewhere to live Jow Forums.

Marking Criteria -- weighting out of 10.

Huwhiteness - 9
Greeness - 6
Windy, Rainy, Cold - 5
Conservative Values - 8
Low Price Index - 3

Huwhiteness and conservatism are my main concerns but I'd also like somewhere that's green, cold and rainy (that might even mean niggers are less likely to live there). Also the value for money is pretty important. I'd be interested to know how expensive houses are comparative to America or Australia and also how expensive basic necessities like bread and milk are.

Feel free to add in your preferences if you're also looking for somewhere to live.

Attached: 1503538571731.jpg (962x506, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property-for-sale/Hungary.html?sortType=1
rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-64755506.html
youtu.be/LonKRWpduko
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/26/hungarian-prime-minister-viktor-orban-praises-donald-trump
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Austria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Add no jew influence
Im also interested

Hungary's looking pretty good right now, desu. They've straight up told those globalist kikes to fuck off.

Also
>The average annual temperature across Hungary is about 10 °C (50 °F). In summer, average high temps run 27 to 35 °C (81 to 95 °F), and in winter 0 to -15 °C (32 to 5 °F).

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 32K)

Czech republic or Estonia

(((They're))) really trying to fuck Estonia though. They're setting up re-education camps to educate the bigotted Estonians on the value of turning their culture into a melting pot.

You can also get some pretty modest property for real fucking cheap.

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property-for-sale/Hungary.html?sortType=1

Valdivia,Chile
>Low temperatures,rain
>no niggers,mayority german ascendence people.
>good idh
>nature and landscapes.
>no refugees/ murder or rape
Come Back to home white man.

Attached: valdivia.jpg (1949x1077, 177K)

Attached: chile_valdivia_street.jpg (1287x855, 302K)

Yo anyone wanna go sharezies?

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-64755506.html

If you are nigger you no are welcome sorry,but if you are human you need to preserve the white race in this city

Attached: 300.jpg (640x320, 90K)

Do I look like a nigger?

Attached: 1509628912658.jpg (3024x4032, 2.29M)

Because the wages are so low. You should come to Austria. Especially south or west.

No,welcome my friend :)

>youtu.be/LonKRWpduko
(Rain n shiet in video)

How many niggers you got?
It does look nice thought, but the properties are quite expensive. How much does food cost and how much does the average person earn?

Austria no have nigger?

Any property is cheap outside of Australia. A million dollars for a slummy 3 bedroom home is exactly as it would first seem.

Hungarian language is fucked though. Go czech republic or serbia

Apparently a lot of them speak English though. Also Hungary is one of the 3 cunts willing to fight against the kikes.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/26/hungarian-prime-minister-viktor-orban-praises-donald-trump

Mostly sandniggers in the bigger cities, but in the rural areas are almost none.

The food is not that expansive
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Austria

The wages are around 2400€ per month 33000 per year.
List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

your hand is really big but your fingers are really short

unless its nz which is a brother country to us and us to them your a coward. why should any country take you or i while theyve worked their ass to create a fantastic country and we can make our own backyard better

Lol

Du hast recht, Tirol ist aber wunderschön

I think it's just the angle because my fingers are actually slightly bent there. When outstretched the length of my finger is the same as the length from my rest to the base of my finer. Pretty sure that's normal, though American probably have fingers the size of sausages so I don't know.

>insert picture of the ogre saying he likes mad max

To be honest the economy seems pretty similar to Australia if I've done the conversions right. The only difference is your houses are about half the price.

my wrist*

It is a beautiful land

Underage onions boy confirmed. sage n report.

Go starve somewhere else you Gr**k.

Give it up, you ain't going nowhere. And honestly, no where is safe anyway.

As for your criteria, almost anywhere above a 45 degree latitude that isn't a majority city, will meet most or all of your requirements.