Why do conservashits and their libertarian buddies think you can just choose to stop being poor

Why do conservashits and their libertarian buddies think you can just choose to stop being poor.

Most of you people here are failures and the truth is that most, if not all of the situation was outside of your control.

We get ripped off by boomers, ripped off by the fake education system, ripped off by women and proceed to spend out entire work lives getting ripped off.

Just face it. There's a reason why "the looney left" exists. It exists because they've been driven looney by being constantly exploited in a world where choice doesn't matter, and can finally find at least one tiny scrap of power in a political solution.

Attached: 3eb.jpg (680x401, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.urban.org/features/wealth-inequality-charts/img/WealthPercentiles.jpg
boeckler.de/cps/rde/xbcr/hbs/wsi_vm_faq_frage_2_eg.png
bundeshaushalt-info.de/#/2017/soll/ausgaben/einzelplan.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rent-seeking
bundesbank.de/Redaktion/EN/Glossareintraege/M/money_creation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you live for free at your parents home so you don't have student loans and can save up for a home and retirement? Live there until 30 or close to it so you can live the same lifestyle your parents did?

You're a pirate for fuck sake, go steal some gold from Spanish frigate, c'mon

No, your assertion requires life experience, which most of the "loony left" doesn't have. They didn't get there because they put in the effort and failed. The vast majority of them got there because they'd rather not put in any effort at all, or meet the slightest amount of resistance and think it's insurmountable because they're used to being spoon fed.

People who put in the effort and end up chronically poor are outliers. As a rule, if
you have work ethic, motivation, and tenacity, you'll do better than someone who doesn't.

>Why do conservashits and their libertarian buddies think you can just choose to stop being poor.
it gives them moral high-ground, you must have done something wrong, sinful, that's why you are punished, and they did everything right, so God gave them a reward

>if you have work ethic, motivation, and tenacity, you'll do better than someone who doesn't
right, as if we live in a meritocracy where those virtues are valued
imagine how much work ethic and effort Kardashian put in her sex tape, made her a millionare, you can get there too if you try

>Why do conservashits and their libertarian buddies think you can just choose to stop being poor.
Did you read that on Buzzfeed too?

>imagine how much work ethic and effort Kardashian put in her sex tape, made her a millionare, you can get there too if you try
There's no nuance to your thought, you want things handed to you for free because you choose to remain ignorant over accepting responsibility for your situation, you don't understand what it takes to get bread to market.

>you choose to remain ignorant over accepting responsibility for your situation

kys pleb

Attached: mantis_1__by_errortonin-dacxcz9.jpg (1067x748, 288K)

>Everyone is to blame but me
Gen Z in a nutshell

Fuck off nigger commie. If i really wanted i could have sold my ass to the military and easily become upper middle class.

>We get ripped off by boomers, ripped off by the fake education system, ripped off by women and proceed to spend out entire work lives getting ripped off.
That the price you pay for being a fucking retard.
You can stop being poor, but that doesn't mean you get to be rich. But the level above poor is achievable for everyone.

Do what I do-- pretend you're stepping forward, and then step back instead, watch the market fall on its face.

Those are some delicious digits

Attached: Dubsnigra.png (909x686, 517K)

>But the level above poor is achievable for everyone

it's not, because of taxation of income, which only purpose is to limit or prevent wage growth

than there is immigration, H1B visas, you have absolutely no control of but they affect your level of income in a negative way

etc.

So you consider me a failure if I don't make enough money?
Why do leftists always argue on these grounds and then turn around and complain about muh capitalism?

Well, the first million was the hardest, that meme is true.
The subsequent millions make themselves, given time.

Stop your pathetic and unmanly blaming of previous generations, get up off your arse and do something for yourself- your as bad as the aboriginals, "gimme this" and "gimme that", and my favourite "where's my fair share" having not lifted a finger to earn any share at all.

t. Late boomer

>So you consider me a failure if I don't make enough money?
most people do, such is the value system of society

Good goy.

>earn any share
ever heard of the kid's game "musical chairs", well guess what, there are no chairs for everyone, not everyone gets a share

same is with the economy, you got that thing called GDP, its the nominal value of the quantity of money

that quantity is pareto distributed

apps.urban.org/features/wealth-inequality-charts/img/WealthPercentiles.jpg

poorfags can not get wealthier if it doesn't trickle down, no matter their effort, skill or dedication

According to the us government, it takes about $250,000 to raise a child. Then, the schooling, 13 years at average of $15,000 per year is $195,000. Then, it costs about $200,000 for college. That is $645,000 of other people's money. Precious snowflakes believe that other people's money is their right, and want to continue being lavishly supported by others. Fuck the snowflakes. No matter how high their self esteem is, it is time for them to get their lazy, stupid, entitled asses to work even though they believe entry level work and wages to be below them.

>Good
boeckler.de/cps/rde/xbcr/hbs/wsi_vm_faq_frage_2_eg.png

it's the same in Germany, middle class and lower class if taking out loans and financing the upper class

>Germany Personal Income Tax Rate - 47,50%
>Germany Social Security Rate - 40,21%

wages of workers getting taxed, so that they must support their consumption with credit loans

wealth gets transferred to the upper class who do not work but have a rentier position

rentiers are the ones Adam Smith was ranting about, they are destroying capitalism

>Most of you people here are failures and the truth is that most, if not all of the situation was outside of your control.
>We get ripped off by boomers, ripped off by the fake education system, ripped off by women and proceed to spend out entire work lives getting ripped off.

This is how disenfranchised minorities talk. If you have to work two years just to afford to move to another state so you can make a little more while working a little less then that's what you have to do. You can do it. I believe in you and for all I know you drool and jerk off in house plants. I still think if you apply yourself you can do it.

>other people's money
all money is debt

if you have savings, than someone must have the same amount of debt, be it the government, or corporations, some other citizen or a foreigner

Attached: sectoral balances.jpg (728x546, 65K)

If you can't be happy with 50 000 a year, you will never be happy.
We are getting outbred by people who shit in buckets because people like you care more about a number than abbout reproducing.

I don't care about the money and neither should you. I know people who are millionaires, and they have shit lives too. Fairness is fucking retarded, unrealistic and we should stop teaching it to children. Everyone has different preferences and central european whites have ran so far down the materialist rabbit hole, they likely won't exist anymore in 200 years.
The people that will replace us are shitskins who live off welfare. Because even though most of them are double digit iq retards, they still realize life is not about the money.
Money is beocming more worthless every year anyway, if you want to make some arguments about uneven distribution, why not look at who pays money into the system and who takes it out? Much more meaningful metrics than wealth if you want to look at "fairness".

Also why are you implying taxes benefit the rich? The opposite is true, just look at: bundeshaushalt-info.de/#/2017/soll/ausgaben/einzelplan.html

Most of it is literally paying off the ponzy scheme that is retirement. Something that barely worked for the 3 last generartions and didn't even exist before then because people knew how retarded it was. It's just money down the drain, it doesn't even benefit anyone.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1524203048297m.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

>Also why are you implying taxes benefit the rich?
most of their wealth does not get taxed because it does not come form wage income, but from some rent-seeking position

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rent-seeking

government is controlling /setting the price of the wages for working people trough income taxes, preventing their rise with the rise in productivity

rich got accounts in Lichtenstein, in Switzerland, and tax loopholes their political cronies secure them when making the laws

without a strong middle class there is no capitalism, nor freedom

Attached: Declining-Wages.jpg (684x378, 23K)

>We are getting outbred by people who shit in buckets

just close your borders and send the immigrants away

no, wait, you have no control over that...

but if you try harder, take responsibilities than you can stop being poor

make a prayer, Got sei mit uns

Try to at least make sense in your posts.
What are you trying to say?

I don't want to be rich, I want to have a meaningful life.

Why do progressive cucks think that equality is making everyone poor?

But you have white privilege, user. Admit it. Come on admit it, you. Admit you have the privilege. Come on, admit!

No u

Uhh no. Militards are NOT upper middle class.

Indeed, worse still, money is the antithesis of wealth.

t. C. Quigley

They don't l. It's about keeping the 1% rich. Progressives are controlled opposition and always have been. No one is that retarded.

>I want to have a meaningful life
there is no such thing
you are floating trough space on a piece of rock
>I don't want to be rich
this

Attached: 38535601825_2ac1f6ef81_o.png (500x750, 562K)

>thinks there's no meaning to life
>probably believes the unscientific hypothesis of Macroevolution

Brainlet

Actually, it is the bank. When you put your money into the bank, it debits cash and credits a customer deposits liability account.

>shit tier philosophy
meaning is something you can only ascribe to human action, human thought

natural phenomena have no meaning

If you live in the west you're not poor. If you earn over $40k you're in the world's 1%. You are the bourgeoisie. You're just a consumerist and waste your money on useless trinkets. I know this because I lived for almost 10 years working minimum wage and living comfortably (but minimalist), and in that time I learned a skill to take me where I really wanted to go. I'm slightly above average white IQ at best. If you can't do what I did, the truth is you're just an idiot.

> failures

You're the one equating money with success friendo

>When you put your money into the bank, it debits cash and credits a customer deposits liability account.

cash is only 5% of currency, created by the Treasury

the rest is "book money" created by issuing debt

>bundesbank.de/Redaktion/EN/Glossareintraege/M/money_creation.html

>Commercial banks can only create book money, not central bank money and thus no banknotes or coins. Commercial bank book money is created when a commercial bank grants a loan to or purchases an asset from a non-bank and this non-bank, in return, credits the corresponding amount as a sight deposit.

Attached: lXcTrEi.jpg (713x531, 79K)

>political solution
kek

Attached: varg.jpg (600x300, 51K)

Are you retarded

>shit tier philosophy

Natural phenomena easily have meaning if they are created phenomena .

You buy into the retard tier PHILOSOPHY of origins -- note NOT science -- called EVOLUTION.

IDIOT

>created phenomena
jew worshiping pleb

Attached: b7a0fffdfc.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Because I was broke as fuck, raised by a feminist single mother who was also broke as fuck, even after she divorced my dad who was, guess what, broke as fuck.

I got a job at a call center and went through a year of hell so I could afford a college education without going into massive school debt, got them thar fancy book lernin, and got a job.

I LITERALLY chose to stop being poor, and then stopped being poor.

Well in the absence of logical meaningfulness, ethics are also absent, thus your entire argument thus far has been meaningless.
It literally doesn't matter if the rich fleece the poor to the skin of their teeth. It's all meaningless anyway.

>It's all meaningless anyway.
this
>meaning is something you can only ascribe to human action, human thought

now kys

What's wrong with being poor?

I'm poor as fuck and happy. Stop being so worried about possessions and pride, faggot.

there's nothing wrong with poor people as long as they don't have kids they can't support

ideally we'd have a society that offers more opportunities to poor people to succeed instead of just giving them free shit

> Just face it. There's a reason why "the looney left" exists. It exists because they've been driven looney by being constantly exploited in a world where choice doesn't matter, and can finally find at least one tiny scrap of power in a political solution.

They didn't find shit, they're being exploited and they will be put down like the rabid animals they are when the pendulum swings the other way.

You think we're civilized, but it's the same salughter of peasants that's been repeated throughout our entire history. The only thing that's unique about the current predicament is the fact that this time the peasants actually deserve to be put to the sword.

You fucktards had unprecedented opportunities and access to information, and you wasted them to take drugs, fuck random people, and bitch about gibs and privilege.

Accepting you r-type fucks into human society was an obvious mistake and you will return to being serfs in the next round regardless of who wins right now.

Attached: knight grrl.jpg (736x1041, 126K)

Nobody thinks that you idiot.

A true right-winger thinks that MIGHT IS RIGHT, which means that there will always be winners and losers in life and that is a good thing.

There will always be poor and there will always be rich and that is good.

Attached: 1525068298650.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

I worked my ass off to get where I am. Then again I am a trades person and worked with a lot of people who get fucked over by the man. Guess that's why I am more left leaning.
But I started out with literally nothing. Luckily a friend was willing to cut me some slack on rent while I was in school and working part time.

Not everyone on the left is lazy you just assume that.

There are things a person can do to maximize their chances of upward mobility. You fags don't demand or expect non-White people to do those things, instead you blame White people for non-White's outcomes in life.

>live for free at your parents home
>there until 30
most humans do not want to be wizards until they're 30
>muh degeneracy
if there was a serious argument to live without sex because you live at your parents then I might actually gain sympathy for the msm' angry incel shooter narrative.

Attached: IMG_2640.jpg (544x614, 336K)

While it's true you can't just increase your income, you can itemize every dollar you spend and find some places to cut back on spending. A lot of the poor are where they are because of frivolous spending.

>admit your bourgeois
>admit it
>he admits it
>gulag when

but what would you do to some one who has white privilege? Admit it. Come on admit it, you. Admit what you would do. Come on, admit!

I made it and own a home now. 33 yr old millennial. Maybe you should have tried harder, faggot.

>got a job at a call center
>went through a year
>so I could afford a college education without going into massive school debt
that one years worth of shit paychecks from a call center, i.e. an office full of dindus and poo in loos, took care of my college debt. you are such a boomer

Attached: IMG_1281.jpg (500x732, 108K)

>there is no such thing
>you are floating trough space on a piece of rock
>meaning is something you can only ascribe to human action, human thought

You're extremely inconsistent. According to your own logic it is unfair to say that you can't have a meaningful life since meaning happens within human thought and action, which is what my life consists of.
At the same time you say a meaningful life doesn't exist.
I know being flippant, dark and edgy is cool on the internet, but try making sense while you do that.