Illegal immigrant from Mali scales a building to save a child in Paris...

Illegal immigrant from Mali scales a building to save a child in Paris. "Give that man instant citizenship" - French govt, and pretty much everyone

youtu.be/pd79zyrwSKU

I'm not saying what he did wasn't heroic but you don't get to sidestep immigration rules just because you do one nice thing. They're talking about giving this guy whom they know NOTHING about except he's good at climbing buildings and can probably enter anyone's apartment, citizenship.

Attached: mali_mali_mali.jpg (272x356, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1000698238389968896
youtube.com/watch?v=QEcTjhUN_7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally made a movie about this it was called king kong

Attached: 2850D30A-25CB-4438-9282-00974BE6F0E9.jpg (720x540, 95K)

but there was someone already grabbing the child, was this staged?

he has to go back

well why not? I wouldn't mind making citizsenship a privilige instead of something you throw at everyone.
If migrants get rewarded for positive hehaviour and punished (for example by revoking citizenship and deportion) maybe thex would respect Europe more

They wuz... kongz?

Oh great, here comes the 10000000000000000000000000000000 "LE BASED NIGGER" threads being spammed all day

>gives his life for rando kid
>doesn't care about his home country
what am i missing

Laws don't suddenly stop applying because the perpetrator happened to do something else that has no relevance. He needs to go back. Also this will probably increase the number of vigilante hero incidents, many of them staged, that will end in people falling to their deaths. The people calling for his immediate citizenship have no idea about precedent-setting.

yeah I also think this is staged

I expect many copycats to try this until a kid actually dies, but of course the media will not report about that

i agree
he should do the official way like everybody else when he wants citizenship. this includes sending him back to the first EU country he entered.

The jews fear the negroid.

Watch this one if you're having doubts.
He saved the kid but he still an immigrant, but apparently macron has already invited him perhaps to give him a medal and citizenship

>yeah I also think this is staged
Really? You're saying the 4yr old was in on it?
Come on

>wtf im a nigger lover now

>The strongest 4 year old in the world wouldn’t last a full minute holding himself.
Discard whatever this brainlet says.
There's cases of younger children hanging on with one hand for like a day...
Call it a miracle or whatever, it happens

The brainlet removed his post haha

nope I'm saying the guy who was up there with the kid staged it, risking the life of the kid.
He probably didn't expect the negro to fucking climb up the whole house and ruin his plan of becoming a hero himself

also kill yourself paki scum

Yeah that's what I think happened, the other guy had him by the arm it seems as he was going up

>also kill yourself paki scum
Lmfao wtf?

Can I climb some random french building too for citizenship?

Lel

sorry

Attached: cool.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Based. As always white supremacists will try and diminish this man's heroics purely because of his skin colour

Too bad he didn't die. Doesn't Mali have buildings to climb?

Also, I'm whiter than you, no offence.

I forgive you lol

Kek, nice try.

Attached: balcony.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>125x125
LOL?
What is your point?

>pic
>4 ants

Well, the child he saved was French, so it's not that heroic.

Attached: best gif.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Looks staged in my opinion.

Dont be a spastic

Ofc it was...
Lol

The guy holding on to the child is leaning over from his balcony in the next apartment over.

I doubt a child of that age could hang onto a railing. How long could YOU, an adult who uses keyboards an mice every day, hang onto that rail? Now how long could a child who barely holds toys should be able to hang on?

Staged as fuck my friends.

He's probably a cat burglar.

Attached: 9039_27_site_clear-530x280.jpg (530x280, 36K)

Wow you're really going to turn this into a huge conspiracy...
What are you, a fucking kike?

saved thumbnail by mistake. Previous thread is gone. You can see the neighbor pulling the boy up when the migrant is a few stories below. Like this, but he appears further to the left.

Attached: balcony1.png (203x301, 55K)

The other guy is clearly holding the child from the next balcony over. Reports state the child was in the adjacent apartment by itself: the mother was out of the city and the father may be charged with an offense for leaving the child unattended.
How do you think this played out?
>Pierre, the neighbour has left, and I happen to know he has left his child unattended! Hurry, lower the child over the edge of the balcony in the next apartment without being seen from the street below, then hurry back in here and we will rescue the child from our balcony. No, we have to save the child from OUR balcony because if we save the child from THAT balcony then people will ask why we were in our neighbour's apartment

I agree with that guy, it seems really unplausible

And why didn’t anyone in the help the kid? 4 year olds aren’t very heavy

thanks m8, I don't know what came over me. I was just looking at your flag and lost control

Did you watch the twatter vid?
I don't have to explain the obvious...

totally not staged at all

This is what kike brainwashing does to you...
Not nice bro

Wtf are you guys smoking

Found it.

Attached: balcony2.jpg (600x600, 58K)

To be able to climb a building like that, your arms have to be strong. Don't you guys admire that about him?

Read the fucking thread kike...

geez that border climbing sure did come in handy

>a monkey can climb
>this is news
kek

KEK

K E K

Attached: 3 laughing whores 1 laughing monkey.jpg (1194x896, 240K)

the media will show 1 exception as the rule and hide the other 50 murders.
CHECK MATE BIGOTS

Lol'd

Acts of heroism do not mean you get to become a citizen. Instead of making this man a citizen of France, send him back to Mali,and let him serve as an example for the citizens of Mali to live up to.

There is a distinct whiff of shite from that video.

>journalist already treating this as proof immigration is good
What happened to don't generalize?

Wow really?
Pathetic...

Attached: SecondChest.png (500x502, 430K)

Fast forward 3 months and this ape has raped 5 French girls.

Harold Lloyd did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEcTjhUN_7U

Is macron going to give him a medal or something? lol

You are either a paid shill or just a useful idiot who thinks he's lol le redit` trowl!

You are a fucking moron if you believe this was anything more than a planned photo-op used to prove letting millions of illiterate, skilless, untrainable and violent minorities into the country.

HE SAVED THE KID HE SAVED THE KID MAYBE THEY'RE NOT ALL THAT BAD

[non-secular man runs over the people watching]

NO NO NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!

Why would you make the balconies so easy to climb in nigger filled Paris? Have these people not heard of chimp-outs?

>You are a fucking moron if you believe this was anything more than a planned photo-op used to prove letting millions of illiterate, skilless, untrainable and violent minorities into the country.
Wow...
No comment.

>a subhuman has accomplished more and earned more rightful praise than you will in your entire life

but hey lol niggers amirite

You know the fact that one nigger does one good thing, and everyone acts like it's the be all end all, should show you the sad state of niggers. It should read:
>a man did a decent thing
but it reads:
>a black man saved a white baby, isn't that so amazing?
Why are they trying so hard?

its also about not weighing much. its easy to pull yourself up when you have no fat. when i was 22 i could have done this easy, in fact i used to do stupid shit like this when drunk, its amazing im still alive

>it's the same poster and he replies instantly

Hm.

Wouldn't surprise me, they distribute the legion d'honneur like candy.

>but you don't get to sidestep immigration rules just because you do one nice thing.
that's not for you to decide is it

he's already been of more use than any other migrant nigger in France.

>lol niggers
Correct

Attached: 1524393583989.jpg (622x467, 69K)

Yeah I'm kikeshill, cianigger, niggerlover, shitskin, mudslime, what more?

Just wait a few days, if they start trying to use this guy as a way of further pushing illegal immigration (aside from this own man’s potential citizenship) as an example of how great illegal immigration is, then you will know this was (((planned))). If not, it could be a genuine case of heroism, but black-skinned peoples are generally not known for things like bravery and selfless behavior. I guess we’ll find out which it was as the news cycle progresses

By collaborating with people privately or on a bigger scale some PR branch of the government? Russia, I expect better out of you.

If this was the standard for citizenship France would have any issues.

I’ve always said the only way citizen should be gained is through marriage and having children or through real service to the nation and acts of valour (serving in the legion, or something like this).

the title of the video is literally 'hero scaling building to save child'

WOW I totally just lost all faith in humanity...

reported for hate speech.

Fuckin hell, give me a break.

i'm so fucking salty about this aaaaaaaaaaah

>let's ignore the law, fuck the law
>let's not check if this was staged
>let's distribute our nationality to everyone we know nothing of!
>every media on TV applauding this decision
>every normie on social network applauding this decision, saying "based Macron"

Fuck this country seriously. I knew this was bad but g*d damn it I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. France deserves it's future.

Attached: r.png (299x301, 110K)

One is nigger the other is a mudslime it seems, who gets the medal/citizenship? lol

Police can't stop him, he scales buildings too quickly and escapes every time

This

What ever the big players in media all collectively decide to push for behind closed doors are basically executive orders. Nobody wants to swim against that stream. Why do you know about some dude who got thrown out of his house when he was 30 years old? Don't you think that happens all of the time?

Nah, older toddlers have no weight to them, their muscles are disproportionately strong for their age

I only have some small doubts a kid could climb over the railing and hang on from the other side, I used to do that shit myself as a toddler, I climbed a fence and wandered around my street. The suspicious thing is hanging on from the other side. If the kid can't climb it from that end, how did he climb it from the other?

> wtf im a guilable retard now
fixed that for you

This. Sadly.

B-but it must be staged by (((them)))...
And you are definitely a paid shill.

Gotta admit though I had the "well that was fucking cool" response that the video wanted to illicit from me. my skepticism didn't kick in until I read some comments, even if it's not a false flag, it goes to show how easy it would be to fake something like this, record it, get the right people to push it, and it becomes word of law, you'd be alex jones if you disagreed.

And you're an unpaid fucktard

If you weren't a brainwashed tool you wouldn't jump to that conclusion..

honor citizenship is not uncommon
France is full of nogs aynway

Can you not detect the sarcasm? lol

I haven't jumped to any conclusion dumb dumb I said I was skeptical.

Poe's law, damn it. Anyway, I'll take the F there.

Attached: BotOrNot.jpg (819x460, 50K)

nah it's exactly what you think it is

Attached: 1561.png (231x137, 3K)

Being called a shill, mohammad, shitstain for stating the facts and having a british flag.
What brainwashing does to some of you...
Never used memeflag but now I need to consider.

I knew this was coming. lol