Malian Spiderman

One of you basement dwellers wouldn't do it. You have lost your vitality and daring. Europe is old and infertile. Most of you are fat and lack testosterone. That's why you need new energy

news.sky.com/story/heroic-rescue-of-child-dangling-from-balcony-11387870

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-095632~2.png (1080x1537, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WISmbOw_bMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based black man, surely not all X are like that now!

>minorities do something bad
>THEY ARE FRENCH!
>minorities do something good
>THEY ARE MINORITIES!

Literally this.

has someone saved the tyrone blackman sheeeeit meme where he watches spiderman and wants to be black panther so he gets bitten by a panther?
damn i thought i saved it

He can't even speak french properly, he will be Re-immigrated

They gave him French citizenship straight away

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-105955~2.png (1080x1414, 1.47M)

Did he offer his wife to Spidernig too?

the real question is did he accept.

The kid looked already safe to me. Now watch out for all the nigs staging incidents like this so they get citizenship too.

This has to be staged, how could the father not be able to pull the child up?

>how could the father not be able to pull the child up?
Stop asking racist questions user.

Some offers are best refused

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-115216~2.png (561x387, 277K)

It does look weird. The kid can't be holding himself. If the other man is holding him why doesn't he pull him up.
Also meeting Macron and getting citizenship straight away is a bit weird

***THE FOLLOWING STUNT HAS BEEN PERFORMED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS***

#NOTALLIMMIGRANTS!!!!

>Look at me, I'm the Pierre now!!!

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

I'm a jew mocking the usual leftist mantras surrounding immigrant crime/terrorism?
WTF I love jews now!

> Migrant sees vulnerable child
> Is overcome by lust and starts climbing towards his victim
> Horrified crowd can only watch as child is dragged into apartment to be abused
> French President awards him with citizenship and the medal of the order of Pepe le pew

If this isn’t staged, it is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen. Why can’t the guy on the balcony save the kid? How is the toddler able to hold on for as long as he does? No way the baby has the strength for that.

This is the best news story I've seen in 2018. The hero we need right now. Why can't our cities have more black supermen?

Is there anyone at all here on Jow Forums whose heart isn't moved by this? I'm so glad they gave him French citizenship.

Attached: Black Panther poster.jpg (1404x2048, 542K)

Yea, the guy on the balcony apparently can reach the kid to hang on but can't pull him up? I'm trying to figure out how a four year old kid can hang that long or got himself into that situation, for that matter.

What they don't tell in that (((beautiful))) story is that the guy how left his son alone is probably from immigration too

you got so butthurt and btfo in the last thread you had to open a new one, lmao moha

>One of you basement dwellers wouldn't do it.
Yes, I would take the stairs, significantly faster and less risky, but don't expect a nigger to have common sense.

Attached: IsraelDevil.png (600x476, 300K)

Attached: Tremendous faggot.jpg (625x604, 163K)

>given French citizenship
Kind of odd to punish someone for heroism

Stop shilling, you already got btfo in the the thread.

Attached: 5C0B8CAE-9EB2-4623-94E0-6C02B7C53D50.jpg (640x360, 34K)

If you watch the video from the beginning, the guy on the balcony shows up after the other guy starts climbing. There appears to be a partition between the balcony the kid is hanging from, and the one the guy in the white shirt is coming from. It’s believable that balcony guy can’t really reach kid very well and is just trying to hold on, but unable to pull the kid up.
Still doesn’t explain how that kid can hold himself up though.

Any able bodied human can do that climb

And it's staged anyway

How are the stairs faster? You’re going to run into the building, find the stairs, climb to the floor, and break into the correct apartment, bust out onto the balcony and pull the kid up? Faster than Spidernigger can scale the outside?

OP links video is to gay to load but it is on you tube

youtube.com/watch?v=WISmbOw_bMk

>Any able bodied human can do that climb
>And it's staged anyway

>It's real
>But it's not
>Either way I have a massive penis that cannot be resisted by any female in the universe.

Attached: OP pic.jpg (194x260, 6K)

The whole thing is absurd. Looked staged imo.
He should've been kicked out either how.

>mamadou gas a man
piss off, nigel. could do the same thing anytime,
even quicker, but not for sandnigger kid, used in a video to promote 3rd world immigration.

I wish I could get a ghoul like that.

Nobody is talking about the real story
It was Michael Jackson`s ghost dangling that white child from the balcony.

> that white child

Attached: macron.jpg (652x327, 82K)

wow, that is one ugly bitch

It's weird the screen shot I used is from the bbc but they then disabled the video so I used a sky link.

Having watched the video again it's the 1st man on the balcony who really saves the kid and the kid does appear to be holding himself to begin with. Something is very dodgy about all of it

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-134851~2.png (1080x1231, 284K)

this is some shit that would happen in the middle ages.
some nigger from a far away land rolls into town, and can climb the side of castles easily, so he is given citizenship immediately.

Chill Hans, just trying to motivate people to be better

Hey there smoothskin

Attached: 1526049547270.jpg (400x299, 18K)

I wonder if he had some criminal record in France or Mali... Would be funny if something is discover after :^)