Is it OK to be a literal cuck if you support Trump?

Case in point: Roger Stone. Him and his wife are swingers. In 1996 and 2006, there is proof that Roger Stone advertised his wife for sex.

Proof to follow.

Attached: trumpstones.jpg (350x322, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocUZYt7EncI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related got him fired from the Dole campaign. He denied it at the time but later admitted it, saying that he denied it because his grandparents were still alive.

Attached: 0mfcbSk.jpg (480x640, 66K)

Full National Inquirer story.

Attached: stone_enquirer_inside.gif (1578x1112, 314K)

2006 internet ad, looking for "huge hung black Cock" for his wife

Attached: err096yuw86z.png (1565x199, 40K)

Attached: 5264756.jpg (319x341, 28K)

Roger Stone is playing his own game and it's best not to think about it, but be happy he's on our side.

we can't hang everyone brother

I dont trust the fucking kike either but degenerate sexuality is fine if it doesnt involve hotdogs or cheese pizza or doggies

plus he has that cult branding today along with manafort.

i say hang him by his balls and then choke him with them

he is involved in that cult everyone keeps talking about.

thats so pathetic it makes me want to vomit.

Attached: 1511207305530.jpg (540x824, 82K)

She's hot as fuck

Wasnt surprised btw

Swinging is the average American Boomer hobby

Degenerate fucks

you think that shocks me?

i have worked for cern for ten years pal.

your stupid twitter accounts mean fuck all to me

I had sex with his wife, Roger Stone, and Donald Trump. I never felt a thing due to the looseness of them all. So I'm still technically a virgin.

Attached: Blake_-_angel_of_revelation.jpg (450x680, 124K)

in fact you mean fuck all to me

shouldnt you be on air lying about 911

tell mossad they are playing with the big boys now you bunch of fucking penny farthings

This shit's been public for a long time. He's even made light of it in Send Me Roger Stone. It's not a smoking gun by any means, Roger Stone is not a pope. He is though, our guy, every time a picture of him popping up asking if he's "our guy or a cuck", like but an OP and not a reply, is totally him.

I’m not sure Rodger is really a cuck as much as he is a gigantic sexual deviant

>Is it okay to be a cuck

No

>if you support trump
>Which is completely unrelated to how being a cuck is bad

What really makes me mad is how fucking lazy you shills are. Jesus Christ.

>ate] [Auto]

im going to do you in.

This

imagine being this butthurt

Attached: 1488774930759.jpg (887x686, 76K)

>[Post a Reply]

imagine being a creepy cia pervert stalking people online

it will soon be your time the barrel.

ya little grass

This must be a meme.
He is 1,95?! and has a 8 inch dick?

I would assume someone trolled him irl back then. He is pretty short iirc when he is with Alex

First thing I've ever liked about Stone.

Alex jones hints at this all the time

That superstud was supplying orgasms to every woman in the room. He told his lady to dress politely, and make sandwiches while he pleasured multiple women at a time.

Attached: 12GETMEROGERSTONE1-articleLarge.jpg (600x345, 48K)

patrick the cuck

vomit

you are obviously all crap in bed since you need so much novelty

>Is it OK to be a literal cuck if you support Trump?
I thought it's a prerequisite

well if satan is a woman it is

She is a swinger. He is a cuck. There are no male swingers.

Even if both men trade wives?

Wha gibs with the spacing, you fuckin weirdo? Why are people obsessed with celebrity sex lives? Why are you trying so hard? Is roger stone even employed by anyone?

swingers are cucks

only cucks trade wives

roger stone hiring ukranian prositues and then leaking to the press it was trump

does he even know the meaning of the word integrity?

Talk about elite pedophilia to your coworkers. Bring up the franklin scandal. They will eat that shit up since it was a republican pedo ring. I want the left wing to get involved in this shit too

i play my own game called king of life on earth wherein each day a new life is extinguished through media.

today it is spear boys time in the barrel

i studied the franklin scandal for two years as well as the life of ted gunderson

i am perplexed why he married into the church of satan taking on michael aquinos wife.

alas it is because he is michael aquino.

Don't worry about what shills say, we know the truth.
All I want to say is that (((they))) don't really care about us.

cia it is clear as day the only people you care about are yourselves

Attached: Citizen-Kane-Book-Cover-Print-67inc-03_1024x1024.jpg (738x1024, 125K)

The CIA deserves to be smashed into a thousand pieces and scattered into the wind.

"I never had time to take the Oath of Service to the Coalition. How about this one? I swear not to rest until UNATCO is free of you and the other crooked bureaucrats who have perverted its mission." ~ JC Denton

Gunderson is a snake. I have heard of his strange connections. Heard bad things about him from other DID victims. Decamp is alright, but the shit he did in Name was very dark. Nick Bryant can be trusted I think.

Yeah Roger Stone was trained by Roy Cohn. Roy was as bad as it gets. The major offenders in these pedo operations we're largely Republican back in the day. Things changed. Neolib types in power are just as bad.

By the way check out Jim Rothstein. His info is legit. He was a NY detective back in the 70s and early 80s.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocUZYt7EncI

What kind of shit do you know about it all?

Know this fucker, you will never divide us against each other. We won't just defeat you, we will slaughter you bastards. We will use your blood to grease the treads of our tanks.

Communist cant understand trade... imagine my shock

Trading wives is fair and balanced. 3 somes are inbalanced. Always even numbers, never odds. Don’t let chad fuck for free. Make him talk a woman into it.

imagine being that much of a failure as a man, you cant even keep your wife from being with other men and instead actively encourage to make up for your own self loathing.

Syndicalist faggot is right. Wife swapping is degenerate shit.

i heard roy cohn was connected to brownstone operations

Who cares. Fuck outta here schlomo

Attached: 1514059619079s.jpg (105x125, 2K)

implying that entire operation wasn't a CIA honeypot

Agreed. It is much better to pretend women don’t whore around rather than try to control it.

roger stone is sleazy as fuck.

i might start a blog just to write about what a slimy duplicitous sanctimonious prick he is.

Yes, it's okay to be a literal cuck if everyone involved is consenting. It's not okay to push this onto other people though.

its men who cheat statistically higher than women.

men who let their wives be with other men, have mental illness.

no its not ok to say mentally ill behaviour is ok.

its not ok.

sexual fetishes arent ok

they produce scum and i dont want to share the planet with scum

The guy is repulsive inside and out. The fact that he's Trump's buddy tells you a lot about Trump.

Attached: Bezimeno.jpg (780x438, 177K)

he also acted illegally in september 2016 and will be served his order for it

>m’en who cheat more than women

t. Not chad

Slippin there commie boy.

It’s guys like you that try to get yourself into threesomes with couples and get turned down.

if you are seedy and gross

you should be killed

im a poet i have no problem in courtship

>commies wanting state executions for wrong think.

Imagine my shock

>poet no problem in courtship

So you got a bunch of female “friends” who think you are soooo deep. But they never let you get so deep. Sad!

Yuge cuck

Think of the most heinous shit imaginable. I guarantee Roy Cohn has done it and worse. Yeah he was a blackmailer. He was a queer that dominated and hated other queers and used the homo underworld in his operations. This included little boys. Sometimes some boys were given to men who enjoyed torturing or even killing them. From what I gathered that particular "friend" of Cohn's was a UN diplomat.

Couple looking for mmf 3somes and not based wife swapping.

I just hope Stone was only repaying her for all the sex he was getting on the campaign trail.

no, not at all. i dont have any interest in bedding a dozen women and lessening the intensity of the flame for the one.

Trump supporters are cucks by definition

Lol “the one”

You must be 18 to post here.

No fucking way that isn't photoshopped

where i come from, we spend one year in the forest with our chosen mate, in the frozen wild, together as a bonding mechanism, as in times of great struggle we are brought closer together. after the year, a log cabin should be completely with a functioning stove and so on. if you are successful, the government grant you 20 thousand vreel to start a family.

But mentally ill behavior is okay. Just look at all the autists in this thread.

that's around 50 thousand dollars.

>8"
>big
lol

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

you know who else goes to swinging clubs?

alex jones and max keiser.

gross

Attached: roger._stone.jpg (560x420, 89K)

>$50,000
Is this what commies think is wealth?

I saw a story where a guy told his gf he wanted a mmf threeway and he let his friends fuck her and after a while she caught on a realized those werent his friends, he was pimping her on craigslist.
Theres a fine line between a cuck and a pimp. A pimp lets other men fuck his girls too

depends on how smart you are.

Lol. Also a possibility

i had a dream matt groening fell out with me

i was putting up posters or painting and he was standing beside me and i kept going, no sorry one minute matt

then he walked away and looked at me in disgust

have you ever actually talked to girls about the size they like? Most i know say 7 would be ideal and that 5 is still good, stop cucking yourself you floppy little stain

also, from knowing girls who have taken dicks bigger than 10, most think its waaaaay too fucking much. There are some absolute degenerates out there who like 12"+ but they are a very small minority.

the electric field is all that matters in love making.

She's hot.

the intensity should not be a consequence of touch at all

kys

men fail when they see love making as a mechanical process rather than an electromagnetic one

im a tantric master

i sorta agree, if i can make someone cum using my stubby lil fingers, then it doesnt matter how big you are

you are peasant caste

you are being uncouth.

but yes lovemaking is more than the size of ones penis and men should not be insecure about that.

many many industries thrive on human insecurity.

when we see each other naked though, little things like scars and stretch marks do not detract from human beauty, it's a peculiar thing, they just are.

oh man
you think Don fucked her right in the bush

my god rome was less debauched

skynet