The UK Government is afraid

Never before have I seen an intensity of shilling as as we do have now.
No other e-celeb, not even a full on lolcow gets the amount of hate that Tommy Robinson receives.
We have been bickering for two straight days over his
- name
- zionism
- class background
- other small things that don't matter
As soon as I post this, some braindead shill will come in here and ask me "are you seriously saying that X doesn't matter?"
Yes you retard, I just told you so.

Then there is more disinfo, misdirection regarding the arrest and sentencing.
Trying to shill the narrative of the judge being merely a pedophile being scared of his own exposure is obviously a containment tactic.
What the judge is, is a willful tool of UK tyranny, acting out orders from his superiors, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We know very well this thing was orchestraded.

Trying to agitate people to attack the cops who happen to get assigned to this case leads nowhere.
None of these people matter in the big scheme.
By attacking the people performing their duties, we get bogged down in meaningless microbattles.
We need to perform a public strike at the seat of power.

Call your local UK embassy/consulate, ask them about safely traveling to the UK under these circumstances:
gov.uk/world/organisations

Sign the petition, share it:
change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

A western government arrested a person for exposing the results of mass immigration, and sentenced him to over a year in jail, within FOUR HOURS after his arrest, while banning anyone from reporting it.
If we fail to defeat the UK government on this, we all are next in line for suppression.
Spread the word about the UK leaders turning their country into an open air prison!

Attached: Tommy_BenGarrison.jpg (1200x928, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2013/sep/30/list-thinktanks-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-b-but Tommy is a controlled opposition deep state IMF FBI CIA MI6 Unesco Jewish Illuminati psy-op shill
But yeah seriously though you're right. UK government is jailing dissidents for thought crimes and putting them in danger by doing so. We need to call them out, we need to put whatever pressure we can on them

>Controlled opposition would be de facto sentenced to death by the powers they are supposedly working for
The absolute state of logic of chornic contrarian poltard brainlets

Yes, let's do nothing so they can set a precedent here.

British police are cowards and bullies, they have to wonder why they're not respected by decent people at all.
They do nothing about their duties they're supposed to keep to, then when people call them out on it they hammer that person and turn to the public like we're not supposed to think they're total cunts.

Anarcho-tyranny.

Attached: 1513163690440.jpg (540x540, 38K)

I’m sure he has some backing of military intelligence who can see everything that’s going on, don’t like it, can’t do anything overtly to stop it. Just like Trumpy and US military intelligence

But all these ‘tommy is a zionist pig’ posters are probably muslims

>The UK Government is afraid
How is that? If you say or do something against the stablishment you go to jail.

Attached: Telford.jpg (615x380, 116K)

>haha, the people you call out as group X is probably group Y
GCHQ needs to start hiring proper humans.
Not shit like this.

>How is that? If you say or do something against the stablishment you go to jail
Yeah but they wouldn't bother jailing dissidents if they thought that people like Tommy have zero power. They're only jailing him because they think he's a threat

You can see how much they are afraid by the shilling intensity on here.
It ramped up massively when they arrested Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, Martin Sellner for "extremist opinions".
British posters were all like "yeah this is fine".
Go on any nonpolitical normie facebook group in the UK, ask them if they think the UK is an open air prison/police state.
They would all agree.
And on Jow Forums the posters would be suddenly more sympathetic to this clown world shit going on?
Laughable.
When pointing out this obvious discrepancy in dominant narratives they say "it's probably the muslims".
LOW ENERGY
LOW EFFORT.

I doubt this. He plays up the amusing Mossad angle because it must pucker their assholes. I would think that anyone that visits him for recruitment or intimidation purposes risks being operationally marginalised ifs its even possibly true. Its plausible that MI5 actually still works for “Britain”, they just think they know better than everyone else, at this point MI6 could easily be owned by foreign powers but they shouldn't be doing anything like this within the UK anyway.

One of Tommy's stories is an all too believable tale of 200 muslim men that demanded the release of an alleged criminal and the government... backed down immediately. The establishment only knows divide and rule, they have very little ability to actually directly control things if there is a "British Spring" so its realistic to posit that they are terrified of social media.

was it really necessary to write 'prison' on the prison, 'pedo rapist murder' on muslim and 'police' on the policeman?
can someone teach ben garrison what subtext and symbolism is holy shit lmao

They're losing the facade of freedom of speech, moving toward open totalitarianism. That is the sign of a state that is afraid, not one that is comfortable.

This. Watch the shills and the low-IQers who believe them start defending the states decision to INCARCERATE those who speak wrongly about Islamic migrants.

Attached: 1509321307909.jpg (1224x1445, 219K)

Bad wording

*He is instead of they (are supposedly working for)

Aimed at the BS of those who accuse Tommy of being controlled oops which they do to every right wing of figure ever

Tommy isn't that's why he was put in jail and is viciously hunted down by the gov

Lol I’m saying for a fact the average young male ‘modern’ muslim, hears tommy robinson and automatically thinks “zionist pig” those 2 words specifically

Why do you think the labour party is having a huge ‘antisemitism’ scandal corbyn is not a moron holy shit how do you make the sworn enemies of judaism vote on masse for a party that’s like 1/3rd jewish?

>If we fail to defeat the UK government on this, we all are next in line for suppression.
>Spread the word about the UK leaders turning their country into an open air prison!

Attached: yes.png (600x700, 541K)

It's simple. You assassinate the ones in control of all of this. Strike the judges involved, the prosecutors, MPs, make a list and just start chewing through it. Oh wait, they're disarmed cucks. Nevermind!

This could easily be divide and rule again, muslim communities often hate each other. Not that there aren't a lot of people that think if we keep quiet about muslims then they, or their children, will integrate and everything will be flowers and rainbows and dancing lambs and butterflies and.... laudable but they are not being very realistic. A sizeable number of people want love to be the answer no matter the reality, they can't face the idea that people might not like them.

It’s quite possible that he was put in prison to polarise his opinion and to illicit a premature response from people that might support him. Hypothetically, a premature response that can be easily dealt with by the normal mechanisms of the state.

its already turned M8, at this point this is a battle to keep people out of gulags.

The thing these orgs need to learn about overheating existing memes about hating e-celebs, and calling everyone controlled opposition, is that they can't tone it down once it ineviteably becomes very noticeable.

Welcome to American political cartoons.

>Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon
Lol. Thats his real name? And he claims to be working-class? and anti-communist

Attached: Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.jpg (874x561, 88K)

Cowardly, cuckolded, collaborating cops. The British people need to storm that prison like it's the fucking Bastille.

I would have to take your word for that. He doesn't feature in any of the conversations I have had across the muslim communities, so I don't know (all I am saying here is that they just don't talk to me about him); the people that bring him up are overwhelmingly white people virtue signalling.

You didnt join up to be a bad person, you wanted to stop criminals, serve queen and country, make the country safe. do your true duty, do what the country needs not what your told.

At the end of the day that dude is in jail, so I don't see how that's a good sign, If anything is a sign of how fucked UK is right now when you can go to jail just for petty things like this while the stablishment covers muslim's crimes.

Attached: Labour Party.jpg (634x720, 52K)

It's seriously worrying what's going on in the UK at the moment.

Attached: 1527459744213.jpg (480x365, 29K)

Attached: Mo Salah.jpg (850x510, 44K)

at least post the original mate

Attached: 109741095768.jpg (1473x1141, 557K)

>thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/

God hates the UK, do something pussies.

>"bHUT ITZ FOR TEH GUD UF DOIVORSITY!!111"
Oh boy, can't wait for 1984 to become a reality.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
Extremely cursed image.

He has taken zionist assistance in the past, but the truth now is that he is just a one issue patriot going it alone, he isn't working with the state (though he might be if he gets out) and his working class background means he is just dealing with the issues he sees at a reactionary street level, he doesn't give a fuck about the USS Liberty or Levant Affair polack sperg stuff

Shut it down

I believe Sweden is now n°2 on the cuck podium.

It was going to happen eventually, great (for the cause of free speech) that it was someone moderate and calm and polite and not a dumb pimply alt-brite neonazi brainlet

it's madness

AHHHHHHH!

Kikes try to get us to hate muslims. They suck and should be kicked back to their shitholes, but kikes try to enflame us to hate them so that we don't attack kikes together then go back to our respective ethnostates once we're done with the genocide.

My god, dude. How do you live with yourself. Are you all truly devoid of all empathy and goodness like they say? You guys all seem to enjoy the evil you spread and it's making me think you all want tl be genocided.

They want to rush the apocalypse so they can get into the "kingdom of god"

The Saxon is waking up and being ushered in with huge thunder and lightning storms. The day we had thousands outside Westminster and Downing Street, some lads even climbing the fences that could get them shot. We also had a huge lightning storm. It is like it has ushered in a new dawn of pissy Anglos out for politician blood.

Attached: Screenshot_20180527-233706.png (720x1280, 264K)

Thank you for bumping my thread.
You truly are our greatest ally.

>No other e-celeb, not even a full on lolcow gets the amount of hate that Tommy Robinson receives
blocks your path

Attached: 980x.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Speaking of Milo, when was the last time he did anything relevant?

Very true, Tommy still having his Twitter should be an indicator

when time shall count from the date
that the saxon began to hate

deep state confirmed for hiding suicide pill in mouth while awaiting baying mob's arrival.

It DOES matter though if hes a Zionist, and even moreso if he's a fucking Mossad Agent, hello?? are you fucking retarded?? You have a literal Israeli Bootlicker "sacrifcing" (lol) himself for a "greater good" (fucking lol), and now people talk more about him than the Pakistani rapegangs and all the shitskin migrants, you know, the actual Issues. Not only are the mudshits a problem, but Robinson is in Bed with the People who literally imported and invited all of those Rapist-Subhumans into Europe. Its as if you Low-IQ Retards don't understand you're hurting yourselves by sucking this Zionists cock so hard by crying "free tommy, sign muh petition, poor guy boohoo" and distracting from actual issues. Fucking Retards. Reading some of this shit about this guy here and how people literally don't understand how Controlled Opposition functions makes me cringe so fucking hard. But hey, i don't give a shit about Britain at this point anymore. I couldn't care less about you bucktoothed limeys anymore. I hope every english women gets raped and every trace of english DNA is wiped off of england, so that it'll be an example for the rest of europe to actually fight back against ALL semitic cancer, not just the one caused by the other. Anglos have been nothing but traitorous Jewish Lapdogs throughout most of history, so each and everyone of you deserve what you are facing today. Go ahead and support Zionists you massive fucking cuck, or support the leftist that have been in charge of England since forever, the result will be the same and i'll laugh at every article i read about Brits getting raped and murdered. Enjoy destroying yourselves further, make my day.

Attached: 1522823369290.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

Last week on Friday, he was on Budapest discussing something V4 related, I wasn't there so I don't know the details

idk. i think he did a gay march in a "no go zone" in europe at some point. he's got a web show and big fake teeth now. his take down was the most effective ive ever seen of one of /ourguys/. even styx joined on the hate(this is one of the few times i thought styx is a shill)

Attached: 1518919349815.jpg (687x855, 113K)

uk doesnt even have a deep state cause their entire gov is their swamp

they exist to facilitate child rape and moloch sacrifices

Attached: saville.png (1111x2047, 1.82M)

*in Budapest

Oh we know they have UK 'agents' on here shilling for their masters, it's too late you sprung the genie from the bottle.

When I get arrested at some point in future, you better believe I'm going to enact Lawful Rebellion, when tyrants rule over us we heve to fight back; I can't wait.

I admit the thought of jail is scary, but my love for my nation trumps this fear.

First kill the kike, then tell the Muslim you are not giving them gibs anymore, and they voluntarily leave.

I don't generally approve of petitions as they are basically always just ignored but I feel like I havr to do something. Hopefully more steam picks up and we can get more going on.

>shill against people who are "fighting back"
>cause failure of the movement du jour
>"I hope every X women gets raped and every trace of X DNA is wiped off of X, so that it'll be an example for the rest of europe to actually fight back"
Now that one REALLY makes me think.
Step up your game.
Your performance is an insult.

So at least he still has got a decent feeling for what the important issues are.
Great.

It's not *that* bad.
Although the chanting hooligans are quite the display.

>uk doesnt even have a deep state
uwot
>cause their entire gov is their swamp
Then the assessment actually makes sense.

That's the spirit.

Seeing the petition grow by the second is very motivating, with a lasting effect.
You don't easily forget how many we are.

Oi, you got a loicense for that post?

he's with me

Attached: 1522113408649.jpg (438x438, 15K)

>shill against people who are "fighting back"
Who am i "shilling" for, retard? WHO? Please fucking tell me, because i'd fucking love to know. Who is Tommy "fighting back" against? All i see is him sucking the cock of his zionist masters, distracting from the global banking system and the Jewish supremacists who import shitskin rapists into europe as well as spreading marxism and degeneracy. Do you have any actual arguements Fritzl, or is calling me a shill the best you got? Hurensohn.

Attached: 1527086373130.jpg (850x400, 50K)

>anyone who isn't following the one surefire way to immediate faliure is "distracting" and does not meet my definition of "fighting back" which can oddly enough, only be achieved by demoralizing the people
k den
You sound like you have a plan.
Just that everyone who ever followed it found only ruin.

>anyone who isn't following the one surefire way to immediate faliure
You mean, like trusting Jews and the Shabbos Goy they put in place to represent Europeans and to fool and lead Low-IQ retards like you towards certain destruction with fake opposition? Oh yeah, that has always succeeded!
>does not meet my definition of "fighting back"
Yeah, fighting for Jews by being staunch Zionists and Civnats instead of advocating for European people. You got a much better and kosher definiton of fighting back than i do. Come on you stupid fuck, i'm giving you a chance to convince me and prove me wrong, yet you don't bring ANY arguements.

fixed

Attached: 1527499444787 ed.jpg (1200x928, 415K)

Tommy is a subversive, leftist infiltrator/provocateur who is guiding English Nationalists away from the (((root))) back to the symptom.

Where do you think the English Defence League name came from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

If you support Tommy then watch this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU

>British police are cowards and bullies, they have to wonder why they're not respected by decent people at all.
It's the same all over Europe. If you're not a certain type (narcissist coward), you get "very harshly" bullied until you leave the force.

He got himself arrested to milk money from his braindead supporters. Hes a convicted fraudster and you have to be an utter moron not to clock on what his endgame is.
Oh and somebody close to him has just set up a £100k crowdfunder to cover his 'legal fees' sixth months after his last 100k plea to cover the fees of taking Twitter to court (which never materialised)

Attached: FB_IMG_1527514226873.jpg (564x316, 27K)

>And on Jow Forums the posters would be suddenly more sympathetic to this clown world shit going on?
Chans have turned into leftist bastions, if you haven't noticed. Back when krautchan was still online, it was known as one of the most leftists sites on the German net, more left than even the mainstream media.

Britain is like cucked anyways, why should it be saved?

Attached: 68BD2925-1344-4C3B-A4A4-2647A1A77D83.jpg (358x477, 88K)

I posted this on a different thread, but someone gifted in graphic design should make an official looking Stella Artois advert that maybe shows that dude pouring it over the fence. Saying something like "revolutionary" beer or something. Seeing as the media wants to spin it as hooligans, and specifically named Stella...well you know where I'm going with this. Hash tag it on Twitter. Would be a funny psyop

Why am I laughing at this pic

Have you tried activating people *additionally* to existing, functioning movements, instead of drawing people away from what works?
Why should I do as you say?
Why should anyone?

>Jow Forums has turned leftist, KC is leftist
KC experienced a massive shift to the right, they couldn't contain it.
Now Kohlchan is pretty right wing, and continues to shift right, with all the stupid lefty mods gone.

> It’s quite possible that he was put in prison to polarise his opinion and to illicit a premature response from people that might support him. Hypothetically, a premature response that can be easily dealt with by the normal mechanisms of the state.

Do you really believe this? When should we respond then? Nothing is going to happen if everyone thinks like this.

I salute both of you for trying to spread truth.

Still no fucking arguements, and you have the audacity to call anyone a "shill", holy fuck.
Please prove to me how supporting movements led by Zionists have ever worked in favour of Europeans. Give me one, just ONE (!) example. You made the claim, now show me the proof. I'm waiting. And let me ask you, why should anyone sign your stupid petition or care about the guy you're paid for to make threads about? Why should anyone?

Here are two shill treads by the same group that turn up on VPNs using the same strategy whenever they are scared.
They've been BTFOed because they have been doing exactly the same thing for years. These are shills

You're definitely not a shill.
Nobody pays to widely display the thing that you are.
Ironically, people like you, true believers in the way of failure, are the biggest obstacle to good shilling.
Without people like you, I couldn't point towards the failure that awaits.
And for success, Tommy Robinson is one, the petition is proof.
Every refresh of the page, there are more, and more people signing.
The injustice is discussed almost everywhere on the internet right now.
All you are doing is trying to disrupt.
And failing to do so.
Since everything your kind touches, consistently leads to overwhelming failure.

Why do you think it is okay to jail people for informing the public about the actions of mudslime degenerates? You are indeed a retard or a shill, maybe both.

They are literally only here to shill.
Let Tommy tell Jews he's not threat to them and isn't far right. It makes him effective against islamisation.
We can deal with Jews or anyone else that causes a problem separately.
I still support anti-islamism which to be fair is Tommys only thing.

I just linked this into that leftypol thread they've given up on (name them watch them crumble).
There's a lot of money for think tanks in the uk and they have virtually nobody else to legitimise themselves with other than Tommy
Some of these groups will be shilling social media today
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2013/sep/30/list-thinktanks-uk

Attached: IMG_4324.jpg (810x900, 285K)

Fucking hell everyone's falling for this Robinson shit.

Attached: DeRm4aSXUAAUa1A.jpg (1500x953, 315K)

What would that even matter, though? What is this false opposition doing that a real one wouldn't? Where IS the real one? Is it even POSSIBLE for a real opposition to exist in any kind of effective national-presence kind of way?

And anyone that thinks it's good that Westminster can snatch you off the street for NOT committing a crime and throw you in prison on the same day because you're alledgedly rightwing is pretty likely going to be a shill (or a Muslim in this case).

Possible, but unlikely. Nick Griffin would be good, but no one takes him seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM

>Nick Griffin would be good
C'mon, he even has a comicbook villain false eye. Perfect false opposition.

Wanna save Great Britain?

Gotta follow the worms.

youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4

Attached: 1526389031682.jpg (700x500, 46K)

Corbyn is unironically what is best for Israel.

Attached: 409070.jpg (898x628, 95K)

Well that confirms without a shadow of a doubt he isn't jewish, no Jew would allow their child to be named Christopher.

Wow its all connected, fucking globalist zionist scum!!!

Attached: sIpfW.jpg (737x403, 55K)

Yes. But
*they get shilled a lot
*and can't just go out and get mass support against things like islamisation
It's us. /Britpol and stormfags, the irl groups too but they are all probably heavily police infiltrated. Can you think of any groups in the uk that need mentioning?
UKIP are like Tommy tier. I support them too. I don't want them to destroy themselves by frogmarching and shouting gas the Jews. They are useful as they are getting more than 50% support when needed.

Attached: IMG_4349.jpg (475x720, 61K)

true, and it makes sense considering the absolute authoritarianism they use to oppress their own citizens

they are fucked though, they can't do shit outside their caliphate and public opinion is already tired of their shit

Are you having a laugh?

The only reason why anybody outside his ideological circle cares for this is because of the nazi pug and bacon dude. Those created precedent cases which have been feeded to various ideological circles, and Tommy "scam the right" Robinson can build on this. Most probably nothing will happen now, unless he dies. Then London burns and LWDS and RWDS will fight side by side against the bobbies, while nigs and mudslimes go on a robbing spree

Fuck off Ahmed

What is uk afraid of? The citizens AREN'T ARMED.

butter knives are still too sharp according to an english judge

>is it safe to travel there with my 4 year old daughter?
Yes Bong land is safe!
>I've heard there is muslim rape gangs and the government is more concerned with hiding it than stopping it. Can I carry a pistol for self defense?
No
>hope you faggots get nuked

Attached: D01738DE-BAFE-4FB9-9209-1F7B1DCAA89C.jpg (571x500, 95K)

>Yeah but they wouldn't bother jailing dissidents if they thought that people like Tommy have zero power. They're only jailing him because they think he's a threat
I don't know anything about Tommy, but this statement is true the world over.

Why are you obsessed with talking about IQ.

To be fair, Switzerland is literally Jew as fuck

But isn't the guys just a counter-jihadist that accepts shitskins as long as they play nice? He is hardly /ourgoy/

Attached: 1521359591429.jpg (1024x631, 98K)