Faith in women restored thread

Post images/stories of women against modern feminism, and just generally being well adjusted members of society.

Attached: 237428734627364.png (1212x292, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've got a story to start. I was grocery shopping and overheard a convo between two female employees. One was tall ugly and looked like she had facial hair, the other was a solid 8/10. The ugly one was talking about how she wanted to start a womens commune where they would all live together, no men allowed. The 8/10 just said "Oh no, we've gotta have men, men are great".
I could almost hear the ugly hog getting triggered as I walked away to continue my shopping with a sense of faith restored in the world.

Everyday I go out, and everyday I see women making twats of themselves. Yesterday, as I entered Tesco there was some woman frustrated as the slow pace of the people yelled "fookin' move. fookin' 'ell. get out the fookin' way" as she pushed her way past rather than just going with the pace of those around her.

You just cannot raise women without her claiming shes being oppressed.

What a bitch

I can't.

There's literally no evidence women are decent in any way

Attached: 1525154124211.jpg (638x638, 103K)

>I don't feel either male or female

holy shit fucking BASED & REDPILLED

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>Faith in women restored

not going to happen

we should be elevating these women and even go out of our way to white knight
these are the values we want to promote

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Attached: toddisdispleased.jpg (800x800, 75K)

I had a waitress barge into me in a restaurant last week and I loudly said "what the fuck, you just walked right into me" she gave me a dirty look and went "I SAID excuse me !" Like saying that gives you a right to assault people

how do you think trump happened? withouth whity women it would have failed 100% everytime.
Among women whity are the best most loyal.

you probably went home and masturbated to that experience, incel

>I'm actually a virgin, user

Attached: 38gjutgvj.jpg (540x619, 28K)

Yeah - there literally nothing to be done. Women can just get away with it as they will always be perceived as vulnerable.

Trump isn't that good. Hes a zionist shill. But yes white women (and men) did vote for him. This is not vindication

Attached: itsnotworking.png (221x271, 78K)

Reminder:
Despite what you may believe or see often on your screen and in urban areas, there are many women who are graceful and have self-respect and complete awareness of their nature and role in this world. They will not fall for leftist sexual revolution propaganda, or for race-mixing propaganda, or any of those things. They will not buckle down because it disgusts them, just like it disgusts you. To lose hope in the opposite gender is to lose hope in the future of your race, you know that from 1488. Do not be cynical about romantic companionship and the miracle that is the creation of a family unit, and the great respect of being a head of a household, the patriarch.
Disregard whores.

Attached: 1526430884431.jpg (1024x773, 71K)

Attached: 1526127113975.png (819x569, 95K)

Attached: Dd_hIutV0AAUBMU.jpg (684x565, 53K)

In group preference for white women is one of the strongest of all groups. Muh black dick is a meme and a (((trick)))

Attached: 1526687980700.png (540x212, 79K)

>uses her gender and appearance to get attention and fans
>denies that her gender and appearance had anything to do with her success
This isn't a good woman - it's your typical female supremacist cunt with a fierce rationalization hamster. And you're not a good man - you're a credulous, thirsty, cucksoul.

But they WILL fall for emotional pandering and manipulation. Every. Fucking. Time.

Feels good to be a White god

I want to believe user...

Actually, if there’s anything I learned, is that the only thing that actually does mean shit in “the real world” is VIOLENCE. That is the universal language all of mankind understands, not love.

Based on how you described the situation, I'd have to side with the woman... I HATE when I'm trying to get somewhere and people are just cluelessly in the way putting nothing even remotely resembling effort into getting around. People need to collectively move faster.

>asian females
>70+% white
reeee

>faith in women restored
>promotes blank slate gender shit
are you retarded sweety?

She won't have sex with you

Attached: disgust.jpg (598x597, 31K)

yea but those good girls are like 5%.

>At a family dinner for christmas
>Aunt invites work friends, including one woman and her 9/10 daughter.
>She's talking about college and shit with me. >Talks about how entitled landwhales don't appreciate her dresscode.
>Casually mentions how she "fucking hates feminists"
>other people on the table joined in, her mum jokingly tells her "do you know how many women burned their bra's so you could have the right to say that"
>Everyone's enjoying the mockery
>Had a good night.

That's why them feminist bridges will stand for eternity while all of those man buildings built a thousand years ago became dust.

thank you based greatest ally

Attractive people get ahead. Just look at men who succeed off their looks, like Benedict Cumbarbar.

I hate women

Yeah - I agree its annoying, but you just have to accept it when you go out and about in society. I mean elderly people just cant march about quickly. If this fact is accepted before going out, you wont have such a frustrating time.

But this was 1 example. Everytime I go out I see this kind of thing from women. They are immune from social exclusion and the law

Cheer up Chang. Once you've been deported back to gookland, you'll have your choice from any of dozens of slanty Sallys.

And thus user learned that feminism is a coping mechanism for undesirable females.

If they got a regular dicking and a bun in the oven they'd be fulfilled and docile.

Complaining about feminism (while all feminist laws are in place and working as intended) is the new punk rock.

My sister who red pilled our mother and our boomer grandparents.

>Sister increasingly irascible.
>"What wrong, sis?"
>"Well, user. There is this black girl pontificating about BLM in our forensics class"
>She's perturbed by the class disruption and the teachers exhorting.
>Comes home one day. Drops the N bomb.
>"I can't take this indulgence from our professor, user!"
>She starts researching black predispositions.
>Discovers racial science.
>"user, I'm sceptical about all this."
>Discovers mass African immigration plans from EU.
>AnxiousWhiteWoman™
>Spend three months on pol.
>Proceeds to Red pill oblivious mother to the detriments of mass black immigration.
>Rages at boomer grand parents for complicit voting.

>Sixth months later, she's working with forensic teams.
>"Too many crimes by ethics, user."
>Rages even more at Boomer grandparents.
>Finds the Jewish 'conspiracies'

>HITLER WAS A FUCKING MORON, user! Why did he do this to Europe? SO MANY WHITES DEAD FOR NOTHING. FUCK FRANCE AND BRITAIN!

>user is scared now. Sister's power level exceeds his own.
>"You better marry a white woman, user. Or I'll gut you."
>Decides to hide waifu, just in case.

>>HITLER WAS A FUCKING MORON, user! Why did he do this to Europe?
???

She's mad he overplayed his hand and lost.

Wish you, your sister, and the german a happy Sieg Heil!!!

>there are many women who are graceful and have self-respect and complete awareness of their nature and role in this world.
This world would be filled with graceful and self-respectful women. Sadly we aren't all jews like you.

Attached: 534.jpg (1023x685, 67K)

>s-some o-of them a-aren't s-scary f-feminists r-right
>w-when will they go b-back t-to being my b-barefoot s-sex s-slave in t-the k-kitchen

white males everybody

Attached: mgtow.png (903x847, 1.55M)

>CHESS CLUB MUSIC INTENSIFIES
Wew lad...

>men and women are the same
lol fuck off.

Looks more like she's using it. Women are far more unstable than us - the superior gender.
Remember ,user God is male , His son is MALE - Jesus Chirst.

I nearly cried, thanks greatest ally

This

pic not related