Pro-lifers BTFO!

How can they ever recover?

>protip: they can't

Attached: 1521021301721.jpg (582x469, 33K)

yell at the kid that the track beside him has candy
ez

ez

Attached: Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before Higher on the street, and I know it's my ti (700x512, 48K)

Ahh a false dichotomy argument.

You have to be 18 to post on this board.

Obviously a sentient human has more value than a non-sentient one.
Stop strawmanning

Attached: 1526561012141.jpg (750x961, 450K)

Very clever, you can get rid of both at the same time. Good thinking

Attached: 1500977359151.jpg (271x368, 32K)

What race are they?

Kek

what race are they?

I save the toddler. That analogy is incorrect though, it should be an empty track and the fertilised embryos, retard.

Yo're missing the point

Toddler or an old woman. Who do you save? Does saving one make the other less human?

What is the point, that a human has more value than an embryo? I don’t think any pro lifer would disagree with that.

Frozen embryos are already dead.

freeing kills all of the cell structures because of ice crystalization, and volume changes.

>freeing

*freezing

this

>Millions actually murdered annually vs ridiculous hypothetical
Really made me think

How is that a false dichotomy? I don't think you know what that means.

How is this supposed to be an argument?

A hen in the hand is worth more than two in a bush.

>Fertilized embryo
Sick

I used to be pro life until I realized it's better that pro choice leftists never reproduce.

But if their is an objective difference in value between humans, where does it end?

Is a 16 person worth more than a 2 year old because the are more sentient and aware?

But gay people can’t reproduce

>fertilized embryos

Attached: 1485804753667.jpg (655x527, 59K)

This. Blacks abort the most. Id rather kids not have parents that would rather have aborted them.

Lets be pro-eugenics and stop cucking on abortion. Unironically serious. Stop being pussy pro life just because of your morals - murder is ok sometimes.

They can, just not through same-sex intercourse. But true, on average they don't cause unintended pregnancies, and in that regard they're less of a burden on society than irresponsible promiscuous straight people.

I'm more of a social Darwinist, eugenics gives the government too much power. Social Darwinism allows the stupid to die off on their own without government action.

Imagine having to go to such ridiculous, non-sensical lengths to justify ending a life.

Attached: 1523620962408.jpg (500x497, 64K)

I dont get what the point of this exercize is supposed to be.. I mean, I get that leftists are trying to have a "Haha, checkmate bigots" moment but no pro lifers think that you should kill children, lol

>Fertilized embryos
That's some next level lewd

Attached: 1509939216492.png (1000x1000, 136K)

Most abortions are done by educated and intelligent women so the overall effects are dysgenic unfortunately.

Why not?

The conclusion from your pic may not be valid. Most antifa retards are also Gen Z (it's Gen Z I'm thinking of, right?) and Gen Z tends to live with their parents and also be incredibly pathetic. It's not that being a leftist leads to being a permavirgin, it's that being a permavirgin leads to being a leftist.

Humans are unequal though.

Now replace the 1000 embryos with 1000 95yo men. Who would you save ?
If you chose the toddler does it mean that in any other circumstance you'd kill a 95yo man ?

Not less human but more worthy of life.

neither are in the way of the train and theres no engine pulling it.

poof.

should have seen it coming
checked

Attached: 1506517870787.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

This is stupid because how did the frozen embryos get there.

Fertilized embryos outside of a human womb are an affront to God. Thus, this is trivially easy: save the toddler.

Now, if this was an honest problem, the vat of embryos would be a thousand pregant women. And it would STILL be easy.

>save the embryos
>wait 9 months
>pro-choice turbo-roasties literally can't not admit that I saved 1000 babies
>win

Implying you can compare human lifes like apples in math
shit doesn't work that way
morality is outside logic

>Frozen embryos are already dead
Plus the embryos are disembodied from the mother which is tantamount to being already aborted. If it was 100 pregnant mothers to be that is a different story, but these women obviously have already (nearly) murdered their children. All this does is show just how Invitro is mass murder... In an attempt to get Christians to embrace it.

Anecdote time:

I was volunteering at a church function and overheard a a couple of old ladies talking, one was speaking about her daughter getting an invitro fertilization cuz 40yo roastie, She went on about the lawyer stuff about what to do with all the embryos...so i interjected with "wait how many children are we talking about here?" She looked sad at my phrasing it as life, but continued. They made 20. 20! She said they examined all an destroyed 4 that had genetic precursors for downs, they wanted a girl so they destroyed another 8 (boys), implanted one and it worked... I was aghast. I surely showed my disapproval in my expressions. I just said, "how can you justify killing on this scale?" She avoids me now.

You're thinking of Gen X and Millennials

This. Sacrificing one for one thousand is obvious. Unless the toddler is someone you know then who gives a flying fuck about it?
You have to be a particularly retarded liberal to even consider killing 1000 to save 1. Alternatively the embryos are niggers but honestly we all know that the father is white for almost all science babies.

If I murder a pregnant woman how many murder charges are filed against me?

It's two unless they were proven to be carrying more. Not even kidding people have gone to jail with this.

Ni.

What if the woman had a history of visiting the abortion clinic and had been on record saying “I’m going to abort this baby” a day before the murder?

>using a limit case to prove an opinion
Logic is not your business kiddo

>Gen Z is pathetic, they still live with their parents
Yeah, all those 3-18 year olds should move out ASAP.
Maybe your thinking of another Generation?

How exactly? Pro lifers say that a fertilized egg is life.

Still two. You're only allowed to murder babies in a clinic that has a license for murdering babies.

Maybe in 1970, I work at an abortion clinic and most of our customers are blacks and even spics.

Considering they are frozen they have likely already been killed. We can't bring them back from freezing it merely preserves the 'body'.

It really depends where you work. While you get to do the morally positive job of killing niggers those who work near the rich white suburbs will do the morally negative job of killing whites.
It's like working as an assassin in Africa. You'll mostly get hits on niggers.

Then you'd pick the toddler ?

Toddler is already developed, fertilized human embryos are still precious tho

If you don't believe it, imagine a situation were organical reproduction is no more possible, and there are only a limited amount of fertilized embryos in the world. Would you destroy them?

*tips MAGA hat*

I'd rather save a single embryo than OP.

It also encourages browns to fuck whoever makes their vaginas tingle, thinking they can just abort later, but often don't. So we have an extraordinarily dysgenic black population in the US on top of intelligent white women not breeding at all.

Most Antifa members are 30 year olds

>Run over toddler
>Put gunpowder with fetuses
>Make a show for the next feminist party

Ok leaf i will explain it in a way you can catch it

If you can name a previous case where something at least similar to the case shown we are able to discuss.

>what's the logic inference here?
Since when you drive a train and you have to chose between railing over 100 embryos or 1 toddler you chose X so the proposition Y becomes true/false.

This image clearly refers to the classic moral dilemma that you can find in Spiderman. It's only a philosophical exercise.

Aka: get the fuck out of our board

Why are Canadian's so proud of having a minority White population?

Murder is not okay unless it removes the consequences of promiscuous premarital sex.