What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: UK.jpg (525x480, 122K)

Feminism

But I doubt you could run it either you fat fuck

White males fault. Women shouldnt be doing such exhausting job. They should be high rank officers, since only women know how to be leaders.

No fuckin way it happened again. Hahahaha

I doubt you could either if it was a scorching 81° out. Even the British "elite" can't handle that.

Attached: Britishmen.jpg (650x630, 179K)

Obviously that 18 week course was designed by sexist pigs

Remember this one?

Attached: Again.png (1080x1427, 488K)

>officials who are determined to integrate
fucking WHY? I just don't get it. if there's one area that doesn't need to be fucked with and doesn't need "equality" bullshit smeared all over it, it's the fucking armed forces. They're there to kill and defend the country. if they fail then you fucking die and the country is in deep shit. There's no reason to be playing around with this shit.

Thats a woman?

Don't think there's a McDonalds stop between the marches, you wouldn't make it faggot

The army isn't a fucking social experiment.
The fact that this shit exists proves to me we don't even face any real military threats because they have time to do stupid nonsense like this.

>pick people who want the job and make them the best for it
OR
>massive campaign to bring in people that don't want the job

This country is fucked, don't become like us.

you've been here long enough to know "why" faggot

Women.

Attached: 1513674614391.jpg (960x720, 133K)

I dunno. UK bitches aren't bitchy enough? They've been kicking ass in Canada since 1989.

Attached: cplvenessalarter.jpg (600x397, 60K)

>since only women know how to be leaders
adolf hitler, caesar, napoleon, horatio nelson, montgomery, bismarck etc.

>fucking WHY?
>if they fail then you fucking die and the country is in deep shit.
I think that's why.

Don't forget Catherine the Great.

In Canada we don't have stealth bombers so we delivery our bombs using a new technique.

Attached: bombcarriers.jpg (900x600, 162K)

lmao

Attached: women_are_subhuman_2.webm (480x360, 783K)

> since only women know how to be leaders.
You don't understand women or the power they should have but have long forgotten. Women shouldn't rule or be in charge at all. They work better manipulating men by seeming weak, fragile, soft, graceful, beautiful, vulnerable. Then she has him. And perhaps other men drooling just for a look.
So yes women were quite in charge. Using their magic. But then they decided to become men, and since then, no one is in charge.

there is no reason for any of their shit in any part of public life you fucking idiot. Welcome to 10 years ago.

Reminds me of these niggers who made a big deal about racism because they "were being denied food and sleep because they were black" when in fact that was part of the whole exercise and everyone was experiencing that.

Dont compare the state of a cancuck dog fucker man to other countries. Your woman had to step up.

>Cpl Vanessa Larper

FTFY, Faggot

Men lack the emotional intelligence to properly lead people. Women can manage people and their emotional needs a lot better which makes them excellent military officers as the military is stressful and emotionally demanding

>if they fail then you fucking die and the country is in deep shit.
Yes but if your country doesn't have equality is it really worth saving?

no, sorry. I really don't get it. You niggers always say da joos use our armed forces to fight their wars for them, so why the FUCK do they want to weaken them? doesn't add up

>allowing emotion to become involved in life or death situations

And that's why your country has gone to shit, britbong. You allowed emotion to get involved when it REALLY wasn't needed.

> Men lack the emotional intelligence
You mean men lack the empathy of women.
Yes you are correct. I'm glad we're admitting there are differences.
And the MILITARY is not about hugs.
Yea? Yea.
It's about attempting to create the finest warriors on planet earth. You think emotional needs are catered to? Heh....heh....

very funny

Why do you hate dogs so much?

I go and make a subtle shitpost and then you fucking bongs go and take a Pakistani sized shit in the pond that is this thread.
Well played.

I dont hate them, just dont fuck them like you.

Well atleast she recognised her limits. Good for her.

Women can't do shit without reaching a consensus with everyone present and making sure nobody is offended or hurt by the decision. Terrible leaders.

Just do what the USA does, keep lowering the physical standards until they can pass, thereby turning the military into a SJW dream.

What like? Before it killed her?

We don't either.

Attached: A.jpg (781x724, 277K)

That's nothing. Over here the first female 13B (cannon crewmember) got a 50k bonus, then proceeded to fuck two married senior NCOs while being married herself. Straight out of AIT, too. The cadre at Ft. Sill still supported women integrating into the army all the while giving females advantages up one side and down the other.

As far as that goes, at least where I'm stationed, for every 10 females that enlist as artillery 1-2 of them are effective soldiers. The rest are... Unscrupulous, to say the least.

Attached: 1527472008081.jpg (432x431, 46K)

The patriarchy oppressed her too much so she had to quit.

And because doing this requires a ton of wasted effort and resources they think they're working hard.
What was the article where the woman boss said she'd never hire women and cited the fact that ANY criticism had to be padded around ten minutes of compliments prior and twenty minutes of support after and she would waste half the day telling someone to work harder when with guys it was "Fix this, you're doing it wrong." "Okay, cheers for the heads up."

Managing women is a nightmare.

Don't have the link for it at the moment, but there was also an opinion piece written by a female in the yank Forces, that said women going into Combat roles was the dumbest idea ever.

And of course, all the SJWs cracked the shits, even though her article was straight to the point, and factual.

>basically stated that female biology was in no way, shape or form cut out for combat roles, and there was a great chance that if integrated, they would fuck missions up

lmao guy behind her's dying is she even contributing

They swapped places for her to be in the picture. He's just too ugly to be on camera.