This is an american online job application

WTF.... americans explain yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 11.31.18.png (793x482, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heartattackgrill.com/jobs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
heartattackgrill.com/press.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what company

heartattackgrill.com/jobs.html

>did hillary cheat bernie
what the fuck

TRICK QUESTION!
Actually Donna Brazille did.

gay if fake

not fake

Loch Ness is spelt incorrectly

Oi m8 where your correcting loicense

No, no, no, no, yes.

yes
yes
yes
no
yes

>some guy
pretty close

>heartattackgrill

youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk

the owner is based af though.

You mean no, yes, possibly, no, yes

"Tongue stick out face" wtf

I have absolutely zero social media account whatsoever, why the hell is that considered suspicious by companies?!

Attached: 1487733727618.jpg (4980x5000, 967K)

I don't have social media accounts though.

>heartattackgrill.com/jobs.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 5.45.56 AM.png (1396x1124, 166K)

Sounds like a fun company for chad and stacy. Job interview is targeting young confident people in their late teens.

Looks like it´s a satire application in that they don´t really give a fuck about what you answer. Since some of the pictures they want are also a bit ridiculous. So i think what the employer is interested in if you have a sense of humor. However these days it´s hard to be sure if it´s an employer who isn´t joking. Still going with it being a satire application form on purpose.

Attached: heartattackgrill.jpg (837x529, 54K)

Y, Y,Y, N, Y

Then into the trash it goes you incel virgin racist homophobe misogynist

what if I dont have social media?

You wouldn't want to work at a company that puts something like this into their hiring process. They're not looking for the best people for the job.

Don´t be an idiot and do that.

>Lock Ness

You got something to hide

>You wouldn't want to work at a company that puts something like this into their hiring process. They're not looking for the best people for the job.
What competence level do you think you need to work at a fucking grillbar? This is why the application is a joke, amazing nobody gets that.

oh my sides

>Freestyle silly face
>I think I'm sexy face
>we don't fucking care for your academics
Basically roastie grilling place
Also, fill your own answer

Attached: roastingroastieroast.jpg (1261x1207, 220K)

>You got something to hide
Or alternatively you can say you are very clever given that they didn´t have several years worth of private information that got leaked by zuckerberg. So that would be a +1 for intelligence.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 5.51.16 AM.png (2088x1278, 277K)

The owner is based:
"The guy is like a fucking comic book villain. Tried to make the world a better place by learning about nutrition and trying to get fat people to be healthy, tried to rally against shitty fast food chains - then came to the conclusion that the only thing that could bring change was when enough people died to cause outrage. So now here he is, serving up the most unhealthy food imageinable, exploiting people's shitty eating habits as hard as he can, even having people die in the process, and then he goes on fucking camera and goes "yeah death is good for business, man good for fucking me this shit isn't illegal".

how are we still asking if there were multiple shooters when the files, even mostly redacted, stated there were 2 shooters.
what the fuck

>What competence level do you think you need to work at a fucking grillbar?
Professionalism. Don't start fights with customers. Follow the rules. Clean up properly. Don't put raw meat near cooked meat that will be served etc.

All of these things are things which even restaurant owners and employees seem to lack from time to time. There's a reason why Gordon Ramsey's show got so much content.

But the jfk files showed that there was 3 involved, 2 being shooters and all 3 killed afterwards??

I live a lonely life, I have nothing interesting to show. Or no one to show my life to, anyway.

Based

I've never used social media if this place doesn't count. I don't see the appeal nor do I want to give my info to Zuck.

What the fuck are you applying for?

It's a snowflake test.

>All of these things are things which even restaurant owners and employees seem to lack from time to time. There's a reason why Gordon Ramsey's show got so much content.
It´s a an application to a grillbar, which brand or image is a lot about humor. It´s called heartattack grill just go watch the video on the website. So what he´s interested in that you show you are funny and then you might get a real interview where ofcourse you need to have what you mention aswell. But please stop bringing up gordon ramsey. It´s not an application to be in the kitchen at a michelin level restaurant.

Kek

Meh, he just wants to make shekels and all that bogaloo around it is ad campaign. Media do news about him to tell everybody how evil is he. Instead it only makes him better known. Free advertisment

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 5.58.23 AM.png (1998x1290, 373K)

no, yes, no, no, yes

yea i think theres a scale in the doorway and anyone over 350lbs gets to eat for free

He has literally used the remains of his dead obese spokesman as a prop in a commercial.

>not very well
>not very well
>not very well
>yes
>not very well

>academic achievements
Savage

The basic things like keeping raw meat from touching cooked meat is essential in any food serving business. If you fuck up things like this then you'll be shut down during an inspection. Worst case scenario is that you get a bunch of people sick.

the waitresses dress like nurse whores

t. nurse whores are my Achilles heel

Attached: ac7ef3809bc28ade889a5aebca790f2a--heart-attack-grill-grill-restaurant.jpg (320x480, 30K)

>playboy magazine
>not hustler
>kys

Gake and Fay

oh man, the last one got me.

why is that even a question??

owner is most likely a fucking pedophile

>spelt
...is a grain, similar to wheat.
Lrn2spelt fgt pls

Attached: job application.png (800x2525, 501K)

>spelt 1 |spɛlt|
>chiefly Brit. past and past participle of spell1.
retard pleb detected (as if the fagflag weren't enough)

Attached: 1525681342486.jpg (888x1024, 177K)

Attached: hipandwithit.gif (400x225, 2.85M)

fucking kek my sides

>Did multiple shooters kill John F Kennedy
This is the trick question to weed out morans. Only one of the shooters killed him, he didn't bleed out.

>mein kamph

You do know that Hitler also gased retards, right?

Prove it faggot. I hope it's true because you'd be first in line considering you can't even spell "gassed" correctly you fucking mongoloid.

>Or alternatively you can say
You don't get that chance. No social media account, into the trash it goes.

>Hitler
>gased
nigger

>french
>calling anyone a nigger

No
Yes
Yes
No
No

Kek

Attached: 1522264958288.jpg (614x1020, 153K)

Shhh, breathe slowly now. Let the gass take you off to sleep.

I thought the BurgerShot ads in GTA were satire, but here we are.

looks like the whole form is mostly a joke, an probably inputs in OP's are too. this is not the right thing to be triggered about when some lefty recruiters actually stalk social media

OH YES

Makes perfect sense.

tgsnt.tv

who's triggered?

Then don't have social media. Pretty simple. If you can't control yourself enough to not attention whore yourself online, you probably aren't a good candidate.

OP apparently

My sides.
>help

My sides are in orbit.

Im fucking dying mate, the lols, have (you)s

heartattackgrill.com/press.html
>The Heart Attack Grill® is a hospital themed restaurant in downtown Las Vegas. It has become internationally famous for embracing and promoting an unhealthy diet of incredibly large hamburgers. Customers are referred to as "patients," orders as "prescriptions," and the waitresses as "nurses." All those who weigh over 350 pounds are invited to unlimited free food provided they weigh themselves on an electronic cattle scale affront a cheering restaurant crowd.
>The Quadruple Bypass Burger® has been awarded the title of World's Most Calorific Burger by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® who quoted the caloric content to be 9,983 calories! Guinness officials have yet to evaluate the larger more "invasive" burgers, Quintuple through Octuple, which were officially added to the menu in December 2012.

*america intensifies*

The application is for a job as a walking pairs of (fake) tits who can carry a tray of burgers and pretend to be turned on when someone manages to eat an entire cow in one meal.

The kitchen staff are just illegals, hired through whatever shady human traffickers businesses usually find them from.

So if I don't have a social media profile I can't apply? Well I didn't want to work at heart attack grill anyway. I'd have to be a cook or something because I'm not a hot grill so fuck that.

You're a bad goy and we can't profile your political and/or social standing. Hence all the conspiracy and politcal related questions

>work white collar skilled
>never see bullshit like this anymore
Heh.
I'm literally too lazy to update a social media page. Work full time with multiple side gigs and studying a second language...

As funny as this application is I actually think they're perfectly within their rights to ask questions like these. They likely want a particular type of bubbly idiot working for them and anyone who would be able to answer these questions seriously is probably a good fit. They probably assume that if you don't have any social media profiles you are the type of socially autistic neckbeard that they don't want to hire, so this silly application screens people out. I'm guessing they get joke applications all the time.

>Don't start fights with customers.
I always kick Russians out if they start trouble, haven't really been told off for it either.

Tallinn is a really shit place to work if you're in the service industry.

Fun fact: lard is being rehabilitated as a healthy ingredient

look at this bitch doing serious work on the computer. She thinks this owner is a hypocrite and should be stopped.

I agree, hell I think they should be able to say no whites or gays if they wanted. Or blacks.

Attached: The Heart Attack Grill - Restaurant Promotes Harmfully Unhealthy Food _ Nightline _ ABC News-hqf_SIQ (640x360, 619K)

Don't know
No
No
Don't care
Don't care

Looks like a great way to find people who aren't totally clueless. Assuming the questions are legal.

I've seen it and yes, the scale is the size of a truck scale and it displays your weight on a huge LED screen

>Lock Ness
The absolute state of American education. I actually live near Loch Ness and this triggers me

it's an ironic test - select Yes for all and put in a rickroll link and you probably got the job

"Cut and past"
gay

Indeed. Misspelled "loch" - awful country!

>Billion dollars goes to charity if you kill someone famous. Who would you kill?
Nice try FBI.

>online job application
You already failed
Every field gents, you know what to do

"Was there room for Jack in the raft" appears to be a Titanic reference.

>zodiac
>flavour
>Which drugs should be legal?
Dafuq is this shit amerikikes ?

Attached: prb.jpg (555x490, 162K)