Why don't Millennial women like to go on dates and form relationships?

Why don't Millennial women like to go on dates and form relationships?

Attached: Screenshot_2017-02-09-20-01-30.png (1920x1200, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWWqAsNlXEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They still do, atleast where i'm from.

It's the same game it's always been friend.

If you're ugly its gonna be a lot harder to get pussy

If you're socially awkard it will be less easy, you just gotta compromise yourself and act like a doucebag

if you're looking for a wife to settle down with, hopefully you look OK and are a mildly interesting person whos stable, and look for another girl whos been raised OK and is a virgin or very little sex.

If you have none of those, be prepared for a long journey

that easy incels

you can't destroy a person if you don't get their hopes up.
combine that with the credo: "girls can't do anything wrong XD tehee" and you get what we have rn...
best stop giving a fuck and do something productive or fun, OP.

>source
>deep in the folds of OPs asshole

>if you're looking for a wife to settle down with, hopefully you look OK and are a mildly interesting person whos stable, and look for another girl whos been raised OK and is a virgin or very little sex.

two 7/10's invited me to go out for dancing ie to fuck them recently, I have never met a good looking girl (7+/10) who was into pair bonding.

My mom for example was a pretty girl with a solid job who married at 25 and had me at 27, one generation later and it's all fucked up.

I'm prepared to work on myself but I can't find the motivation to do so.

they do faggot, just not with you

>I'm prepared to work on myself but I can't find the motivation to do so.
go to /sig/ bro

Go back to plebbit basedboys

>go to /sig/
no, how about fuck off from this cesspool of a site altogether.

This.

Because you are a manchild that watch cartoons.
Shitty cartoons not less

who here only attracts fat chicks?

Attached: Shallowhalmovieposter.jpg (259x383, 27K)

This tbqh famalamalam

because humans arent very intelligent andif i wanted to play make-believe world, i would watch cnn

They date and fuck around like whores all the time. What are you talking about?

They do.

Just not with you.

Shave and clean your room. Care about yourself.

clean shave is gross

>girl whos been raised OK and is a virgin or very little sex

Are you talking about dating a 13yo girl? Because that doesnt exist anymore, even isolated girls from the courtyard or rural areas have had plenty of sex, during college, with tourists or with the guys at town.

Because millenial men are, in fact, children.

ME NIGGA
shits dope

the problem is men are deluded about politics on the world stage, then you have to pretend to be interested in their pretend opinions about pretend politics or pretend happenings

its entirely unhealthy

sitting at the table with their family fully aware off world groups control the narrative of the planet, while pretending to be shocked at some political scandal which has been perpetuated to maintain the mythos of democracy

>*DICK WHORING ALERT*

AT NIGHT THEY DREAM WITH COCKS

DURING DAY THEY DAYDREAM ABOUT COCKS

BIG BLACK COCKS

>off world groups

you have an article on this or something, im intrigued

kys

CLEAN ROOM THIS IS SO STUPID OMG , YOU SOUND LIKE A TRANNY

Try a baby boomer then or nuclear family i don't know OP Im not fuckin god

yes shall we make a thread?

im going out in the garden but i have an ipad

if you want to make a thread. I just want to know the basics of this theory proponents of it, evidence etc.

the un is off world

>JUST BE YOURSELF

OK, now please show me a picture of yourself with a hot gf.

Spoken like a true plebian.

actually i run the senate, you uncouth savage

They think the rosst isn’t burnt yet.

Please post a pretty traditional conservative girl you are dating.

This site is ass most of the time but if you can sift through the shit you can find great resources for improving yourself. Going to /sig/ will actually help

Because I don't like sex at all. I just want to cuddle and take care of a nice boyfriend without involving sex, but I know that's an impossible and selfish thing to ask for so I don't even bother.

I never leave the house. I can't do it

Attached: 1511389883616.jpg (960x720, 78K)

because youre fat. sage

Attached: 576668-davidduchovny.jpg (331x360, 16K)

Single person households is far healthier for capitalism. The only time coupling is "preferred" is when a woman has kids. The state would prefer for this to be financied by a man. But the economic division in society is making this less and less viable.

Modern whores have no personalities or souls, so they can't form relationships unless it is that of a parasite and a host.

Do it for her..

Attached: 1522888349132.png (800x800, 495K)

yes, you are selfish and stupid
tits or gtfo you retarded faggot

Tits of gtfo. Larp somewhere else

Couldn't you find a victim that isn't an ugly goblin?

Also more and more jobs are sucked into the world cities. Try getting a mortgage and a garden here - what pussy usually demands. So only bankers and media wankers can afford this.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1511146934641.png (960x960, 1.21M)

maybe you are like me user. I have a subconscious connection with those "quirky,
cute, petite, free spirits"

I have been trying to break that connection. By connection it's a sense of immediate familiarity and they will approach me. normally I have to approach.

What those traits really mean are "I have a meme degree, dated outside whites, my exes beat me, and I did a fuckton of drugs" These types of girls needed those strict cultural norms.

You are damaged goods...good luck

being socially retarded makes everything harder, not just dating

if they taught this shit in school income inequality probably wouldn't be off the rails

i would argue this but judging the way i acted with the last 3 women yeah....

It fucking sucks man, I get pottential pussy everywhere but I can't stand the smell.

>Ugly goblin
>Mutt
Oh no no no no...

Yep - got a 19 stone big titty goth girl sat next to me right now kek

She objectively looks like a goblin. Would you breed with that female, Xing Pao?

they need to (((find themselves)))

Attached: --cy-zhz3XqOjxru54F05PTRbCw_c9msvAVG30zvRC8.jpg (640x633, 75K)

I used to, but all the guys my age are numales so what's the point?
2D is superior.

Attached: Louis-Theroux-1.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

Based af

Too aware of my own flaws and baggage to knowingly fob them onto someone else.

They love it, you just see the vocal minority of lost souls screeching out making a false narrative from your basement. The dating game is easy as fuck when over 50% of young men are clueless manchildren

Attached: 1527385186853.jpg (409x409, 26K)

She looks like a sweet little girl to me you subhuman nigger. Her dog was also cut in half by that Achmed but subhumans don't care about animals either do they? Who the fuck cares 'breeding' you muh dick cunt. kys nigger.

If you wan't to find a nice girl. Just go to countryside. Avoid females in the city. Most of them come from countryside and get brainwashed and corrupted really fast by the educational system.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWWqAsNlXEo

can girls in the moldovan countryside even read?

because they are spoilt entitled white trash that where sold down the river by their older femenist idols to further a "cause" that doesnt really do anything for real women except to hurt them at their core
>lol fuck making a home just piss your good looks (lol) up the wall and drink/drug youre life away
>Oh whats that? You want a stable relationship? LOL FUCK YOU BICH GO HOP ON TINDR AND VALIDATE YOURE EXISTENCE BY FUCKING AS MANY GUYS AS YOU CAN FOR "SOCIAL NETWORKING
*hits wall at the ripe old age of 20-30+ because of shit lifestyle*
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK ME ANYMORE IM SO UGLY BETTER COLOR MY HAIR AND RANT ABOUT HOW MINORITIES AND MUH OPPRESSED WOMENZ ARE FUCK WHITE MEN LITERALLY FUCK BLACK MEN YER GURLLLLLLLLLL SLAAAAAAAAAAAY
>meanwhile the ever dwindling pool of women who are still want to make a home are expected to not only work and send their children to state sponsored brainwashing centers... i-i mean child care but ALSO somehow find a man who isnt a basedboy whos been cucked out of work by a 457 immigrant and has a house/property not fucked by the boomers "big australia" plans

Attached: auschanfiredeath.jpg (779x824, 118K)

They do! Just not with fags like you.

t. maplesoy

Attached: canadavsaus.png (2300x1533, 476K)

>if you're looking for a wife to settle down with, hopefully you look OK and are a mildly interesting person whos stable, and look for another girl whos been raised OK and is a virgin or very little sex.

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read.
it's like if someone asked why don't they make quality washing machines anymore you go off on a tangent about hopefully having a good vehicle to pick one up...and if not you'd better be in for a long journy.....
WTF?
you've never talked to a girl in your life.

They most definitely do. You need to make yourself fuckable and put yourself out there.

They do, just not with you

It's because we are all too busy studying and honestly the idea of dating someon creeps me out. I think realtionships take a lot of your time and right now I'm not willing to spend it with some boring college girl. Yes I prefer Jow Forums over a girl. Well I'm still in college so more than enough time to start a family after finding a stable job.

>It's the same game it's always been friend.
Theres no way you can say this and be anything other than a shill.

(((Someone))) has created feminist bitches and is worried men will just stop dealing with them, scuppering their plans

Attached: Dd_hIutV0AAUBMU.jpg (684x565, 53K)

No

Story time? Story time!

I met a qt virgin while studying abroad who was practically the antithesis to the millennial woman stereotype. We dated for a few months, but knew a long distance relationship probably wasn't going to work, and broke it off when we went home. I wish we had at least tried in retrospect. I'm only 21 and the field has never felt so saturated by soulless roasties.

Attached: suffer.png (500x307, 78K)

How would you evaluate her look?

Girl-next-door type. Nothing stunning, but not unattractive by any means.

This is a major problem in society these days. Women waste too much of their time between the ages of 18 and 30, going to school and trying for a career. It has destroyed western households and traditional relationship dynamics.

We get it, you're jealous because you want a career too. Guess what? You're biological prerogative is to give two fucks about all that nonsense, give birth to babies, honor your monogamous relationship, and raise your children into good people.

The reason western society is going to absolute shit, is because of this reason primarily.

A mix of zero male power over them to limit their natural sexual seductiveness/prudeness coupled with Jewish conditioning.

Society has been given to them on a platter so they act like the spoiled princesses that they know they are.

You can stop this buy removing women's rights and beating them all into submission, then making their status in society nothing more than property/sex slaves.

It's more a problem with millennial men, women still like being controlled and led around. If you can't grab a woman by her arm and shove her into bed you won't get much pussy.