How to troll Jews: pretend to be Jewish

>be white
>go on Twitter
>say you’re a Jew
>say “As a Jewish person, I can tell you that the holocaust never happened and we must let refugees into Israel immediately”
>???????
>profit

This can be done offline as well

What do you think

Attached: 4D99A33E-653E-4622-8F05-56F36FD2C579.jpg (750x743, 524K)

Good idea. But if you meet an actual jew, unless you actually know jewish speak they'll unmask you.

I already made a Jew persona on Twitter thinking it would keep me from getting banned. But, I called Kendrick Lamar a nigger.

Just talk about the six million and and how your grandparents escaped from the holocaust that never happened

If they try to unmask you just accuse them of being a fascist goyim posing as a Jew

This

Jews (((read))), (((speak))), and even (((pray))) differently than pretty much everyone.

I'd like to think I have better things to do with my time, lmao.

Attached: 9538589.jpg (200x300, 14K)

how do you post on twitter offline stupid burger

Attached: 1503648124109.jpg (640x640, 88K)

t. Shlomo

No I mean in real life, emu cuck

Shills will slide this thread.

Bump

Fuck, I'd like to be jewish, so I can be part of a united people that actually control the world. Heck, I'll do an ancestry test sometime, maybe I can become one if my DNA checks out.

Keep on fighting them jooz tho.

You'll stick out like ctr did when they posted here obsessively. Even if you could adopt the mindset, the very fact that you are disregarding basic elements of it in your posts will give you away. Also, three of the most prominent proto-holocaust revisionists were jews, which aside from hinting at controlled oposition, means it's been done already.

Normies don't give a fuck about the jews. Most of 'em don't know any.

Attached: 1524503401356.png (1029x994, 953K)

Kek. Bump

then later, when they criticize you, you say, "I'm white actually."

This image is edited because of kike mods.

Attached: judenrevealed.jpg (974x928, 267K)

Leave us poor jews alone, we have suffered so much already

kvetch some more kike.

I can't say that, I'll go to jail

>burger didn't get the joke

Apparently I am quite skilled at playing a jew

Sorry but that’s gay. I’ve denied the holocaust in front of a Jewess and she threw her cat at me. It was a priceless moment I will cherish forever. When it comes to Jews, be direct, stand your ground, and double down.

Attached: B7060A9D-D331-453C-A081-0B4FF564CD19.jpg (587x534, 116K)

kys kike

Our people have been suffering for more than 6000 years, we have been persecuted only because we are god''s chosen people!

We will overcome the hate!

That is an anti-semetic remark, I thought you americans loves us jews!

We are your greatest ally

stop the hate so we can stop suffering

>keep on fighting them jews, but I'll totally join them if I'm one
no wonder every town in Romania has its appointed town rapist

This might seem like a genius idea in the mind of a 15 year old, but people who aren't mentally retarded can easily see through this kind of cheap false flags.

You're already a filthy, baby eating gypsy. Don't you "people" come from the remains of the West Turkish Empire like the Khazars did? If not, I'd legit feel bad for you for being so similar to them in appearance and nature.

It's not that great. I despise my own kind.

and if you are just a halfbreed like myself without a jewish mother, you won't get shit.

The problem obviously is that you’re not suffering hard enough. The only way to overcome is to allow yourselves to be sold into slavery. Only lifelong bondage can set you free. I can help, but it’s going to take 6 million percent effort on your part.

kek

Haha you jews are easy to unmask too, Moishe.

HOW DO YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS?

It would be hilarious at any age

Don’t sweat too hard shlomo, I’m Jewish too you know. We’re in this together

you've only just realized that "Im jew" is Get Out of Jail Free card? ahahahaha

but we have the suffering of the world on our shoulders. Not only have we been persecuted by we help the downtrodden

our life is one of servitude

what stops everyone from doing it when confronted about white privilege? jews look like everyone else pretty much. you could even change your last name to something jewish.

i tried trolling the bbc using the moniker of Rabbi Kekstein, maybe I was too blatant, my account was suspended after a couple of posts! Good idea though, take ((them)) down from the inside!

Attached: 1524649432314.jpg (576x1024, 115K)

kek
Named the roach

Attached: 1522794871527.jpg (540x408, 79K)

>we must let refugees into Israel immediately
Most of the Jews I know are anti-Israel though. Bunch of Muslim-loving, feminist, commie faggots just like the white lefties. Probably be easy to get real Jews to write this.
>the holocaust never happened
More difficult. I bet you could get some non-Jew lefties to say that though. Most of the Momentum guys over here really hate Jews (mostly for the wrong reasons), and a few of them know about the holocaust, though they are cucked on literally everything else.

Doing God's work, user. You must have read his book.

Attached: Art-of-Counter-Semitism.png (4000x2667, 2.56M)

>Being on Jow Forums
>Not knowing kikespeak

How?

It isn't that hard to replicate a Jew. Subscribe to Jewish newspapers on twitter. Read their dialog and conversations. Interject yourself into them with concern and doubt. It starts from there.

Learn the names of their most beloved Rabbis. Like Rabbi Maimonides for example. Jews look up to rabbi Maimonides as one of the most important Jews in history. Start by suggesting Rabbi Maimonides was prone to homosexual behavior, and how there is nothing wrong with it.

Concern troll everything Jews say the love on Twitter.

Another source of Jewish beliefs.
www.talmudunmasked.com

Attached: The Talmud Unmasked - The Secret Rabbincal Teachigns Concerning Christians.jpg (880x440, 127K)

t. jew

Rabbi Maimonides was prone to homosexual behaviors, and it's beautiful.

Attached: Rabbi Moses Maimonides.jpg (306x200, 29K)

I deeply respect and appreciate your dedication to the craft of advanced trolling, user. You have made it an art.

Attached: checkem.jpg (983x983, 453K)

Attached: 1507726780953.jpg (901x694, 45K)

>implying you guys didn't do this already for decades

"Hey guys, I'm a nig- I mean black Trump supporter! He's totally based :^)"