That's it, I give up. This country is absolute dog shit tier and is beyond hope

That's it, I give up. This country is absolute dog shit tier and is beyond hope.

I was in Hungary for some time last year as a tourist - any Hungarians here have any problems with an Anglo + Lithuanian grill moving there permanently to live?

I can support myself with investments and remote working so won't be a burden on the nation.

Out of everywhere in Europe (been to nearly all) - I think your country is the best suited.

Attached: hun.jpg (728x425, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Tits or GTFO.jpg (360x540, 32K)

I ran the fuck away from Europe as soon as I could. Am now in the US of A and it's a shit ton better. I wish I could go back to Lithuania but both government and economy are fucked. Will be getting my citizenship soon and will be free from then on. I feel bad for ya OP.

The language is hard as fuck and the wages suck outside of IT.

Is Dublin as bad as London? If not, maybe you could try there first.

>The language is hard as fuck
if it's not tonal it's not hard. stop being a pussy

Attached: 1524078668726.jpg (800x600, 71K)

FUCKOFF WERE FULL REEEEEEEEERERRRRR

Dublin is pretty fucked. Ireland is a shit hole in general. I lived there for almost 12 years. Would not recommend.

Lithuania is like paradise compared to the UK.

I would move there but like you said the government is essentially an EU vassal right now and the population are suckling the tit of the EU too much to be redpilled.

Poland is second choice, Lithuania long term since other half's family has decent amount of agricultural land there.

Orban said he welcomes white Europeans though m8

UK is not safe to raise children in - too much degeneracy, state actively hostile towards its own citizens and economy is absolutely ruined in terms of purchasing power vs asset prices and debt levels.

Yeah I would head towards Lithuania. If shit doesn't work out here I can always bounce back there and still make a life for myself. Just need to overthrow the current government there and it would be a decent place to settle down.

Bu bu buh Hungarians is huns invaders. Remove chinks from europe pls.

How did you manage to immigrate to the US? Do you have family there? Moving there for Europeeons is supposed to be very difficult.

oh boy I can't wait to jump the sinking ship and emmigrate somewhere so I can change the country to my liking and have people enforce the same things that ruined my own country!

Attached: 5b5f0cf7d2c1ac72.png (1200x800, 61K)

Man I agree
2 weeks ago I had that view in a thermal pool on a rooftop in Budapest (pic related)
no children
no muzzies
no clamping on the streets by streetsalesmen (except for hop on hop off bus)
everything is dirt cheap
most expensive diner me and the gf had was in Gerbeaud, going all out resulted in 90€ for 2 people.
You can go 3 courses just about anywhere else for 20€ a person.
Beer was acceptable even for a Belgian. I've seen enough stella around there if necessary.
ok there's a bum every 10 meters but if you imagine these are probably cast aside commies it cheers you right up.
10/10
I think this is my future country guys

Attached: -_Rudas_Baths_in_Tibor_s_G-20000000008983295-500x375.jpg (500x375, 35K)

>thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/

God hates the UK. Do something you pussies

Yeah the castle side of the river is lovely.

Did you like the sheer amount of anti-Soros and anti-EU billboards everywhere?

The people are interesting - an eclectic mixture of phenotypes, and interesting language. Streets seemed safe enough.

You're a retard

Eastern Europeans are careless and cynical people. They lack public customs and have no problem in cheating on each other in business relations or in public administration. They also don't think about what's outside of their own apartment, to them, this is a Wild Wild West

Really, stay in your country, don't fall for the Eastern European meme

Attached: Eastern_Europe_is_importa-.jpg (921x643, 108K)

I didn't notice any billboards. There were a few flyers put up with some politician but I didn't understand.
I did put on their tv for an hour and it was all about their anti-immigration policy and their 4.7% GDP growth. this news repeated continuously in different languages with different presenters.
They do love the west/US over there. it's hard to find gulash but there's a hamburger joint every 10 meters.
I felt completely safe but the only cops I saw in 5 days were at the end of a busy student party street, late night. I suspect it's filled with undercover cops but unlike in Belgium you don't detect them instantly.
It reminded me of what Louvain was like 20 years ago.

sure, but only if you are actually white

Attached: this.jpg (273x205, 11K)

>children are bad
You do know there is a thing called time right?
No children now= no adults in 20 years.

>Eating in Gerbeaud
That shit is even more expensive than New York Café

Attached: y.jpg (401x372, 24K)

if the west continues as it does and
if hungary continues as it does it will be able to grant citizenship to the richest of us and keep itself afloat from the west fleeing to them

>any Hungarians here have any problems with an Anglo + Lithuanian grill moving there permanently to live
Nobody cares. Inner Budapest is already a Western colony and Southern Hungary is being bought up by German and Dutch retirees.
Just a reminder: certain parts of the city are still dogshit, especially 3 quarters of District VIII.

I agree that Hungary is a great country. I visited there last year. Unfortunately the Hungarians don't realize how good they have it.

Attached: Snapchat-2014671678.jpg (540x960, 184K)

>Hungarians don't realize how good they have it.
So good that 300 000 of us are already in the UK

Attached: 1514043039332.jpg (680x672, 71K)

I'm not so sure
they got fucked by muslims, communism and fascism and the feel I get is they just want to be left the fuck alone now

I went on a guided tour in Budapest with a group of other foreigners.
The people from the UK were chinks and pajeets. Feelsbadman.

Hungary is open ! You'd be a great fit for sure.

>Hungary is open
For whites only

keep it up
My order of preference for moving to another country:
- Hungary
- Portugal
- Poland (get civilised)
- US
if no options remain available in 10 years I'll convert to islam

Fuck off we're full

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out you fucking traitor.

> US

top kek =D USA is a shithole and will be only getting worst.

Reported to CIA tourism department expect some questions and enhanced interrogation techniques in a couple days you tourismbux sabotager

if you want to see a real shithole just go to any African country

Attached: image.jpg (500x324, 265K)

Says he, not realizing he is probs part kebab.

also obvious shill

Attached: image.png (454x340, 217K)

>America isn’t shit compared to Africa
Not your greatest point.

Whiter than you, Achmed.

Attached: riw.png (922x1024, 1.03M)

Everyone has a problem with anglos, buddy.
>hey me and my people totally fucked up our country by being submissive, meak weaklings
>can we come to stay with you now?
FUCK OFF

This 1000times

Dear Slavs,dear honorary slavs dear easterners

Keep us Western vermin out by all costs

Westcuck refugees will turn cuck up your little peaceful countries same way they did theirs and ruin it

You may blame the Jew but doesn't change the fact cuckery is in their genes , take if from a German that lived among these people and knows how they tick

Keep the Germ and Anglo out
Let them die on their own sinking ship taking their cuckgenes with them for the benefit of mankind and your survival

Attached: 848.gif (606x423, 467K)

pouring coffee at costa coffee
the ones with real education live a good life

>implying westerners moving over there are leftists trying to change it
they'd like that but they're shunned which is what makes it great

>he thinks Europe is bad
You have seen nothing yet,what awaits you is a pit of despair

No I'm not I'm playing that at all you cretin.

Lemme lay it out for Molembeek resident level of IQ

Westcucks will eventually ruin these countries because cuckery is in their genes and their present ideology doesn't matter, grandchildren of Nazi became turbocucks

This. The western genome is faulty and leads to destruction everywhere it goes, it needs to be eradicated.

>any Hungarians here have any problems with an Anglo + Lithuanian grill moving there permanently to live?
Can I come with you?

Attached: 1514871974077.png (657x527, 41K)

Reunification when?
On a serious note: I thought Australia is the white man's utopia.

Attached: aus-h.png (637x432, 46K)

Attached: 7252510-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 110K)

I move to America next year, America has it's problems, but i cant handle living in this depressing hellhole anymore either.

This. Fuck wh*toids
Their woman deserve to be BLACKED, if it leads to the genocide of this race
If TÜRKS take over the europe, no multiculti anymore

Just go to Lithuania bro

hope you chose the right state

Attached: 3368359.png (822x532, 975K)

Good luck learning the language, fucboi

Attached: Aqua_014.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

>On a serious note: I thought Australia is the white man's utopia.
It's alright for now. I don't see it lasting though. Having traveled to Europe a few times, part of me feels more like I belong there for some reason. We haven't really got much in the way of culture here. Also I don't really find Australian girls attractive. I don't rate my chances of finding a Right-leaning girl with relatively traditional values here, and I have a passport from an EU country, so I've been thinking about possibly moving one day....

I moved to the States from Devon a few years ago to pursue better career opportunities and I haven't looked back. It's a better quality of life in so many ways here.

It's all grey commieblocks and shitty selfbuilt hovels, no opportunity, no future, only depression and suicide, don't come here

Attached: Shalltear_076.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

It's California unfortunately for now, my uncle lives there and is letting me live in his home until i get my shit together.

It's getting old, Jordan.

Smart move

Attached: 1510353178068.jpg (606x1024, 74K)

We should ban tourism. I went to Deák tér, it's full of 56% and niggers from america and europe, fucking eyesore.

Attached: Narberal_009.jpg (500x348, 46K)

That's fine, California is sunny and the people are peppy. Just don't talk politics, the end.

Attached: Jacaranda mimosifolia, San Diego, California.jpg (1092x819, 178K)

Get back to me with the "under-18" stats on those cities. Just wait until the Boomers die off.

And most Americans wouldn't be caught dead near any of those shitholes. Most Americans live in the suburbs and the country.

Just imagine how good the US could be without darkies.

Piss off Miles you cunt.

Someone needs to update this meme. London and Birmingham are both less than 50% white now. and less than 1/3 of children born in both cities are white.

>+Lithuanian girl
>has to leave Britain

You've got your Brexit and no more Eastern European immigration. What else do you fucking want?! How about you stay and try to fix your country to your liking.

>Is Dublin as bad as London?
Very rapidly getting that way.

This. The Magyars have an impossible fucking language

>part of me feels more like I belong there for some reason.
I think I know that feel. Sounds faggy, but I really feel home here, like I was meant to born to this continent.
>inb4 Hungarians are Mongol invaders

This needs updating. I live in London and i can tell you only about 30 - 35%are white.

> Living in major cities

>Birmingham
>58% white

wat? is Indian = white now?

Anglos are the jews of the white race

The boundaries skew it too. "Manchester" has a long arm of countryside territory, linking the city centre to the airport, for instance, and it excludes several satellite suburban regions that officially come under neighbouring towns, while remaining culturally Mancunian.

Probably not, but a lot of Poles, Rumanian Gypsies and half-castes will be counted there.

>Implying Eastern Euro migrants were the problem in the UK
You were just ironic, right?

The trouble with Hungary is that it's full of Hungarians.

Enjoy living with niggers user

Attached: 1518097777268.gif (4692x2568, 2.7M)

work visa or green lottery, some go on a holiday visa then overstay their visit, choosing to work illegally. Had a couple of uni friends that never came back after they went to the US with the Work&Travel scheme.

How do they feel about being deported by Trump?

Loved the anti soros billboards when I was there

deport them all. if they chose to lie to the authorities and subsequently live in the country illegally, fuck 'em. As for me, I'm happy in my own country, thank you very much.

Attached: [legiunea capitanul plays faintly in the distance].png (484x775, 203K)

Says the fucking swede, you're already turning into the UK.

Attached: 10-top-nationalities-2015.png (900x686, 65K)

>The language is hard as fuck and the wages suck outside of IT.
It's only difficult for monolingual peeps.
If he can work remotely and/or keep a "work apartment" in the UK then Hungary is perfect.
Even London has fairly cheap apartments for rent if you can live with about 25 minutes subway commute to the center.
My current salary is enough for me, my wife and another apartment in Budapest + regular flights.
Mondays will be rough though :)
>Lithuania is like paradise compared to the UK
Try Estonia and Tallin. They are cucking themselves a bit as of now, but out of all Baltic states they are the most industrialized.

unironically this. They are literally everywhere. There are more tourists on the street than hungarians, Chinese are the worst, and I dont think this needs an explanation, everyone here met them before.
The actual citizens are either underground or sitting in the car going to work. Worst part is daddy orbán wants to INCREASE tourism from 10% of GDP to 18%
hungarians welcome white immigrants, although most of us will ask you why the hell would you come here of all places?
>muh language
There are turks in kebab shops speaking hungarian
met poos who also speak it. (do they seriously all smell like raw meat marinaded in garlic??)
my syrian father speaks it fluently with no accent. met a bunch of other arabs who speak it.
Met a nigger from Ghana who works at the embassy, also speaks it.
Literally any non-white subhuman can learn the language. If they can, so can you. Your biggest disadvantage will be frequently falling back on English as a crutch. You have to catch yourself and stop doing it otherwise you wont learn.
Met a brit here who fled for the same reason as you, lived here for 25 years but his hungarian is still broken because his wife speaks english. His hypocrisy and laziness pissed me off so dont be that guy.

Attached: 1504675203631.jpg (774x1032, 314K)

>my syrian father
FUCKING GO BACK

Attached: 1522569242173.jpg (716x516, 236K)

>muh a tiny part of hungarians are leaving. that's so unusual. never happens elsewhere
spotted the cocksucking Jobbik-nigger.

18k hungarians return every year you brainlet

Attached: budapest_by_night.jpg (1600x611, 299K)

>Nothing wrong with the high emigration rate and the gypsy population boom, everything is okay
Found the zsidesz brainlet

Attached: 1522152102165.png (601x600, 89K)

Never. My sister already got BLEACHED and her son looks like the father (white). I plan on spreading my potent mutt seed too. Dont worry, you won't even notice us. Ill pick up the wife's last name too.

Attached: 1504694636648.gif (500x639, 1.83M)

>syrian half-breed mongrel
>liberal

how original and unexpected

>why the hell would you come here of all places?

fuck off to your liberal utopia then. you'll never be hungarian you crossbred subhuman ape

>the gypsy population boom

everybody is ignoring this and the reality does look grim indeed. In 20 years, in both Hungary and Romania the gippo population might explode to the point of them becoming the majority in their age categories. Our populations are old, young people have left the countries, entire villages are close to being deserted. In the meanwhile, the only population that is experiencing a demographic boom is the gippos themselves, and the funny thing is that you can't even estimate their real number, given the fact that they often have no IDs, they don't pay any taxes etc.

shut your suckhole underage faggot you know exactly nothing about stuff

>be jobbik fag
>vote for a muslimloving ex-communist slav who sells his ideology to the highest bidder and gives interviews to the most apalling marxist TV channel every fucking day

Like the fucking gypsy question wasn't enough. Now we have to deal with Middle Eastern autists who moved here for whatever reason.

Attached: 1517905256495.jpg (665x800, 234K)

>Implying I'm a rabbik supporter
>Not even denying what I said

Attached: 1508273481706.png (498x467, 17K)

>liberal
where did you get that from
>why the hell would you come here of all places?
I wasn't talking about myself, that's the average hungarian's reaction. Go outside and talk to them sometime. Many people still believe that the muslim immigration meme is just that, a meme. They dont even know half the shit that happens in the west like Rotherham or the Sydney rapes. I spend hours redpilling people. I bought the Strange Death of Europe for me mum. But you go ahead and spend your time larping about racial purity.
I like it just fine here thank you.

Attached: 1522080041140.jpg (750x1125, 129K)

We must be the biggest retards on this continent for not genociding them when we had the chance.
We still have the chance, but we sweep the problem under the rug.

Cant you deport them to the west?

Fucking bullshit.
Everyone I know dislikes or even hates muslims (even women).
>I spend hours redpilling people
I assume you're not a muslim?
Don't tell me the government actually imported Coptic Christians...