Amazing, this is Perth

Amazing, this is Perth....

Attached: 19CFD176-6B08-4801-9FC9-A37B4AD9FD7E.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 02F56EDF-D2F5-434D-8E1A-F5C08DFE7FFD.jpg (3264x2448, 2.33M)

>italian "food"
*click*

Welcome to Canada 2.0

this is Melbourne

Attached: dmgang-619-386.jpg (619x386, 31K)

what are they all waiting for?
is this like i am legend or something?

Even the second tier cities are chinked.

Goodbye Australia.

no, that is sweden

And that's why the housing market hasn't corrected itself here.

Someone save me from this nightmare. People around me are literally speaking Chinese.

Attached: FAC94452-D3C6-4E85-99AA-DAF57DE60DFA.jpg (344x427, 29K)

Attached: 1389584822100.jpg (765x721, 163K)

The restaurant is full of....Guess what? More fucking chinks!

this is sydney

Attached: sydney.jpg (1200x534, 125K)

Good
Karma for all the years those faggots create bbc thread here
Hope worse shit happens further down the road

Attached: 0BFDDB28-1E63-4FDB-8430-BA280E2AF7E5.jpg (574x800, 109K)

Update outside the restaurant....

Attached: 67A7BB46-36BC-4BEF-AA29-919732462321.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

Ironic thing is that Italian music is playing outside the restaurant while they’re chattering in chinese

friendly reminder Australia is 1% less white than germany

Attached: image.jpg (899x528, 119K)

love the yellow pussy though, soo damn tight

When China takes over what will they do with the Apex gang?

ask them to play this youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow

Is it your first time in Perth or something?
South perth has been infested with asians since the 90s

So much IQ.

Very sorry to Melbourne. Low IQ imports.

Attached: hZ3dc92ZkhORdBBD8izX.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Should be glad they're not African or middle eastern "refugees". Asians are hsrd working, law abiding citzens who usually respect authorities and are highly conservative.

Inb4: Brazilian migrant who suports a far lesser generous immigration policy.

I didn't think Perth was that bad.

don't the kitchen help have a seperate entrance?

>Brazilian

Are you in Brisbane?

hot

Let's exchange then.
You get all the niggers, gypsies, Slavs, muds
We get your yellow

>law abiding citzens
except when it comes to paying taxes, abiding by waste disposal laws, employment law, immigration law etc etc

On a scale of 1 to 10 on a fucked scale it would be around a 4 or a 5.

A mudslime invasion that goes full sharia would be a 10. the Chinese aren't murderous pedo-rapist theocrats , so there is that I suppose , which is nice...

Attached: UQ83kSL.jpg (1334x493, 33K)

WOW
SO many asian QT's.

user you one lucky son of a gun

I’m just trying to have a chink hate thread here, is that enough for you cunt?

Australia's fate

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (944x653, 119K)

That's like making the choice between being shot or hung.

We shouldn't have to choose between either in the first place. Even if they are the best behaved group on the planet, they will change Australia into something radically different that most people will be excluded from.

>that sexy Asian in the white sweater

If you’re going to get colonized this isn’t the worst way it could happen

CHINKED

You should scream out not to park on the path and see if anyone walks to the street

Attached: DAqqxbf.png (590x399, 351K)

She's like nine years old.

sorry sweetie. but last time i checked austrila was full of abbos and YOUR PEOPLE stole it from them.

this is payback

sorry bae

The thing is even if there’s a lot of them, they have an extremely Low birth rate here, though. So maybe if we wait it out a generation or two there will be a lot less of them.

>mfw I live just up the road from this place.
Small world huh.
This place gets swarmed with Asians every damn night, they order just one server (which are fuggin huge) and share it between 4 people.

Attached: WAITIN4AM8.png (871x633, 419K)

Oh no, people who will actually contribute to society and the economy, what ever shall you do. I mean really. I would take asians over niggers/spics/muslims any day.

Pol likes to call out jidf and fsb but what about mss? Do you think they're here trying to tell us the war is already over?

Chinks are still scum.
>Welcome to everywhere in Australia now.

Take a picture of the fucking pizza and make me cringe like a madman

Like this?

Attached: 09D96B49-8E93-4E72-8EB5-75FC3AA86CFE.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)

If they change Australia from a bleeding heart neoliberal feminist muslim loving piece of shit into a trad conformist meritocracy-good. That's a major improvement.

Attached: Woman_elbowned.gif (322x175, 1.75M)

Chinalia is real

tell me more about this place
why do the chinks go there

Canberra unlike most of my fellow Brazilians who can't stay 10km away from the beach. God I hate the usual Brazilians who come here. The genuine PR holding migrants are usually fine, but we all know most are overstaying their tourist or working holiday visas.

Truth. Japs-desu are top tier migrsnts tho.

Don't you mean Beijing?

Im a kiwi visiting Aus for a week and I honestly can’t believe how Asian Australia is.

You guys are fucked... and we’ll be next

Looks like a London bus to me

t. Ex-Londoner

There’re not many jap migrants here though, compared to chinks

This, the chinese have an allegiance to china, not Australia. Honestly I'd have little problem with the chinese if they were on our side, but they are not.

It's serviceable Italian food in fuckhuge servings as seen in . They can split these between the group and eat for reasonably little (little for Perth that is, goddamn shits expensive here)

You're Asian, aren't you?

Friendly reminder that we can actually discuss the Holohoax without fear of being imprisoned.

Also, another friendly reminder that we don't have Merkel as our leader.

why do chinese love commonwealth countries so much?

It is a real fucking problem, not right now but in the next 20 years or so there will be too many. I live in Bunbury just a few hours from Perth and it's a fucking shitshow, though not as bad as Perth for sure. Though I don't particularly mind right now I can see it reaching a point where there are more of them than us.

Attached: owch.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Thank god I can bail off to Europe.

I was in New Zealand earlier this year and you were just as bad as us. A shame because that was my test to see whether I move to NZ

>extremely low birth rate
Their parents are buying them houses so they can have families. I don't think this will be the case for too much longer.

>asians
>meritocracy
Once the get control, they will cheat to keep control.

Ask yourself how much money it'd take for you to live in Singapore, because Sydney and Melbourne will be that in the not too distant future.

I’m white cunt. 100% Germanic ancestry

Back to your shithole favela, huemonkey. There is no such thing as a decent Brazilian, only fuckwits and cumdumpsters that would stab you in an instant.

>Also, another friendly reminder that we don't have Merkel as our leader.
yet, i love australia i hope you manage to stay white

>Youve been made extinct but its ok because instead of literal orcs usurping your homeland its a race of rice loving sexual deviants with a central controlling hive mind
Yay...

They are planning on importing heaps of them to rural communities to complete the total transformation

>100% Germanic
gay way to say Asian

Attached: c93f2f5f8511d7277181ed379679a700.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Correct me if I'm wrong but thst feeling is more common among the youger folks, no? Older chiense people, after a few decsdes in Australia, usually genuinely turn the cost and realize Australia is a much better place to live then China and in many cases become a fervent critic of the Chinese Communist Party.

The same thing happens in the states, my younger sister works at an Italian joint and laughed about how they will order one pasta and between 6-8 people and eat it among themselves like fucking rations.

FUUUUUUUUU STOP REMINDING ME HOW SHIT THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING I AM GLAD I AM GETTING OUT OF HERE I HATE SEEING THEIR FUCKED UP FACES EVERYWHERE I LOOK EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

Why do they come here? I don’t get it? What’s so bad about the quality of living in Singapore, Taiwan, and China?

>You guys are fucked

Eat shit, you fucking hollering wardance nigger. The Chinese own some of the most vital of your industries and they make up all of your immigrants. I think the most common surnames in your country and Chinese as well, you 70 IQ dindu

Attached: lookintoviperseyesandtellhimheswrong.jpg (600x600, 101K)

those are not white countries, its no accident they dont want to be arround their kind

I also hate how chinks look and talk like

Ugly animals they are

They're smart and move to the best countries

There should be no excuse. Isn’t China a rich country? So there will be no problem sustaining all of them, right? Even Singapore and Taiwan is not worse off too....

Japs are amazing

My favourites are japs, French and germans. I hear the french in France are rude but french tourists down here are really great

one child policy?
Australia's ore trading probably has something to do with it.

Why do chinks only breed with other chinks?

Visualised

As long as we nuke Melbourne and Lakemba, it will be a start, Hans.

cause theyre not fucking retarded

even then there's still the female racemixers, like in every race.

where you going?

They will ultimately have a tribal loyalty to their own people. Gratitude isn't enough to hold an enduring loyalty.

It is. They might use the same buses somewhere else maybe?

You can't go to any nice places without a barrage of mainlander canton and mandarin blaring in your ears. ugly language spoken by an unaware species that just blurts it out at full volume wherever they go, with no concept of personal space or manners.

They come here because:
- They can cheat our system easily.
- They can live in a nice big house in a modern city for the same price as an apartment in those other countries.
- The jobs pay a lot.
- They are protected from any kind of criticism by playing the race card.
- Native Australians aren't really competition for them. The natives have been destroyed by feminism and every other 'ism'.

im not leb but i live close enough to lakemba that a nuke would probably fugg me up too

at least gimmie a heads up cunt

Attached: 1512800086219.jpg (657x527, 53K)

I love that I probably live in the whitest part of the Australia.

Come to the Sunshine Coast if you want to live around white people. The local Mc Donalds staffs white teenagers, not Indians in their 30s.

Italian food is some of the best in the world, what the fuck are you even talking about? There literally arent even any stereotypes of it being bad, where the fuck did you manage to make such a retarded statement?

t. ching chong chink

>Singapore

Great infrastructure etc in the major cities, but expensive as fuck to live in.

>Taiwan

Gonna get bombed when the Chinese finally invade to take it back completely

>China

Fuckwit Government, polluted as fuck in major cities, fuck all money to be made unless born into rich family

Having spent the last few weeks endlessly defending the honour of Britannia against the shill hordes, I suppose this is my chance to stick it back to the Aussies, who have (you)'d my every sincere post with insults, disheartening comments, plain malice & bad feeling that left me shook to my core every time.
Perhaps they were just bitter insect people angry at how high the light switches are.
Anyway.

YOUR LAMB IS AS SHIT AS YOUR CRICKET.

Attached: 1516529882319.jpg (1314x873, 169K)

A Canadian class room. I live in the capital and we are fucked. It's not stop. Only hope is acceleration of the other factors. We can only hope that more examples wake up more people. I have done my part well enough. I don't hold back on my so called "power levels" . Have red pilled many people. Even got a chad and that is like 5 normies in one. He is alreaddy red pilling his Stacy. When the empathy of whites is once again for whites, all especially whites because of that empathy will rue that day. Our empathy is our greatest strength and weakness.

Attached: The leaves are changing.jpg (1184x888, 116K)

Been considering this option for a while now, especially since my brother is up those ways and about to have a kid.
As soon as I can sort a job up there, or get my current place to let me work remotely I’m out of this African shithole

We (whites) need to follow the shitskin model of overwhelming a country and having big families once we get there.

Lots of whites are moving there to escape the shit that sydney and Melbourne has turned too. The dirty immigrants will come to the sunshine coast and brisbane after they royally fuck up the other cities.

For us the Chinese are almost entirely in Auckland, and I’ve heard Christchurch but haven’t seen myself. Everywhere else is fine, especially the South Island which is overwhelmingly white. In Australia it seems like it’s everywhere.

Did you not read what I literally typed right after "you’re fucked"?

We aren’t as bad as Australia yet, there is no where near the same Asian cultural presence in NZ as Australia. We have quite a few Asian people but Australia feels like an actual Asian nation.