Sometimes I wish I was not a free thinker. Just a good little cog in the big machine

Sometimes I wish I was not a free thinker. Just a good little cog in the big machine.
However I am now a social outcast. Everything about society in general grinds my gears. I am always sceptical of anything in the news. The media ia shit show of minority groups pushing their own agendas and is full of faggots. I want the west to burn. We don't deserve this planet.
Everybody has an agenda and wants something in return. Even those who seem the most charitable.
I only want a peaceful existance with a person who is unselfish in their needs. Share and share alike and help each other through the bad times.
It seems most women are money grabbing whores looking for a free ride through life. Most men are either creeps or selfish cunts who only want to bang those money grabbing whores and make everyone else miserable and SJW activists who seemingly want to piss off everyone.
I want off this ride.

Attached: onomonus.jpg (547x800, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevenusproject.com/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1527226210666.png (1080x792, 733K)

Don't slide me bros

You're not alone user. Find something wholesome and worthwhile to fill your life with.
It could be a skill or your education.
Either way, get some focus in life.
People just do what people do.
If the way they live their lives upsets you, then try to ignore them. You will not get on with everyone and people will disagree with you, even when you're certain you're right.
You have unlimited possibilities for fulfillment in life take it.

>I only want a peaceful existance with a person who is unselfish in their needs. Share and share alike and help each other through the bad times

This sounds like you want to live in a hippy commune? Or a Resourced based economy?
See the Venus Project
>thevenusproject.com/
Or watch Zeigtgeist Moving Forward (2011)

Here you go my dude:
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ

Hey Mr.peaceful i need 50k asap im sure you would help me out any secound since you dont have an agenda and just want peace.Get the fuck outta here you delusional underaged dickhead

shit and run?

Sounds like a good plan. Remove myself from consumerism. Embrace a life of hardship but in return gain freedom from modern society.

Will check it out thanks.

What skills do you have user?

I highly recommend you either find religion or adopt a philosophy like Stoicism that emphasizes personal development and accountability while accepting/tolerating that which you cannot change about the outside world.

Basically it is beyond insane to link your happiness to things outside of your control.

Stoicism gives you a framework for discerning the world without getting too caught up in its badness.

Head over to daily stoic and check it out.

bait sage in all fields

I'm 50+ I feel sure I have had a lot more life experience than you. I just want to escape the modern day trappings of society. It all went to shit over time.

>I'm 50+ I feel sure I have had a lot more life experience than you. I just want to escape the modern day trappings of society. It all went to shit over time.

It's just the UK. Humans needs space. The UK had 48million people in the 1950s, and was still crowded. Now it's probably closer to 90million. You need leave the UK to somewhere, less populated with more space.

I'm sorry to hear that brother. Maybe take up sculpting or painting. As people age they often become lonelier, especially in these Jewish times. Do you have any children or grand children you can spend some time with?

I think you may be right there. I feel so fucking claustraphobic living in Londonistan. Where I live is nigger and Jow ForumsRussian/Muzzie city.

Seeing as you're older and living in London you're probably skilled in a field. Consider immigration to another country. I'm an American and it's an alright country for most things, but I wouldnt recommend trying to immigrate here. Maybe NZ or AU.

I spend most of my time with my younger brother and his daughter. They make me happier. My parents are on their way out and live too damned far away. I think I will go visit my sister who is closer and could probably use the company. My youngest brother is a little further out but is far too busy with family life and trying to make ends meet.

That's good! Life isnt so dim after all.

Yeah I have IT skills. I could probably find something outside the UK. The UK attitude is fucking awful. People have drank the SJW Koolaid. There is not independent thought here. Just sheep following whatever the media and government tells them to. I need to go someplace where attitudes are less fucked up. Any decent European countries still that have not been overrun by immigrants?

Does anyone know my problem? I have no shame and don't care if people think I'm a loser. It's like living your life to please strangers.

There is little chance of changing peoples attitudes in my country now and if they do it will be long after I am gone. Are there any parts of America/Canada where freedom of expression and speech is not suppressed still?

I'd say unfortunately only NZ at this point or Aruba or something similar. The issue with places like that though is their population size is minuscule compared to regional population hegemons like China and South America. The white man is vastly outnumbered and with the modern eras immigration policies itll only be a short while before they too are swamped by the colored tidal wave.

There definitely are. I'm a network engineer so I can tell you pretty easily that you shouldn't ever speak about politics like ours in the workplace, but you can get away with nantz if you know people. I worked for Bayer a couple of years and routinely made oven and holocaust jokes kek. If you're going to try immigrating to America I'd recommend avoiding H1B because its slave labor and try to get a long term secure job in a place like Kentucky or Tennessee. Nashville is great. Canada is kill.

Yeah those states sound like they are still predominatly white areas. They also like their bill of rights so all good I guess. I will do some research into employment prospects then immigration. Lots of reading to do. The time has come to GTFO of shitsville.

funnily enough public opinion surveys of all age groups seem to show most people are hugely unhappy with the state of society & ((culture)) - they all seem to feel like there is a big void or feeling of something missing from their lives that they can't even find words to describe & lack the tools to analyse properly

and you, what are you ?

the real spiritual deal, or the same ant trying to get the best paradigm for the colony ?

serious question m9

*tips fedora*

I'm going to say it is mostly from being static. I have spent far too much time in one place. I probably would have been happier as a nomad (jej). Humans are not made to be stuck in one place doing the same shit day in, day out. I feel the need to travel and 'find myself' if that makes any sense. I know it sounds silly but it may help. I always have the UK to fall back on if it falls apart.

I have selfish needs too I guess.

I'm going to wander over the local minimarket and grab a beer then go sit in the sunny park and contemplate what to do next. Sorry for blogging. You can slide this now.

find your goal
good luck

congratulations you have successfully been indoctrinated to believe yourself a victim

take responsibility for your own existence.
all financial markets are predicable with exponential growth models priced in gold

Attached: 522.png (1428x1090, 57K)

I am comfortable financially. It's the system around me and the people I work alongside and in general that I have a problem with. Anyhow I'm off.

Peace faggots.

if you can't survive without a job you're only alive because someone else can make money out of you

>predicable
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

you're a primate on a piece of wood in the middle of the pacific ocean

Attached: Subprimes.jpg (680x303, 36K)

Same here mate. I have "Fuck you" money.

all financial markets are predictable by exponential growth priced in gold

Attached: 4111.png (1168x379, 123K)