Rich guys and men of family’s that can become rich. Let’s do it. Let’s kick them out...

Rich guys and men of family’s that can become rich. Let’s do it. Let’s kick them out. Let’s tajd our country back. We all know the kikes are evil. As all know the niggers are too stupid to realize we arnt their enemy. From college I know the Asians are fine and we should keep letting them in because they have no reason to want to subvert us.
(From a drunk user who’s 21 and found some more family here in 08)

Attached: 3A8206B6-4488-4175-A6BB-5B110DBACFD0.jpg (768x512, 124K)

Please don’t think I’m asAin, they honestly are actually helpful for the economy and nation because they respect national hegemony.

you have the talmudic masonic jews up at the top, then there's an abstraction layer of pedophiles, murderers, psychopaths that come next who in turn pay poor people to defend them from the "Great Unwashed".
The trick is to convince the low end folks that they'd still have a job after the purge and have them turn on their masters, otherwise it's just going to be poor people on both sides fighting each other

This thread will hey no reply’s when the e cleb ones will get 300 reply’s. I’m thinking about making my own site for whites. Give me ideas html I’d childs play. I just don’t have the money for servers.

You’re right, I’m a charismatic rich white douche. I can do it if you fellas help me out. Everyone I know and am close with knows my true colors so I know I could be Jow Forumss and whites true hero. I just need the real ones backing not the criticism of (((them))). (Still trying to convince my mom from queens the Jess are evil.)

And the post is sliding when someone real posts. God this Bored is fucking shit

welcome to the white douche party, I'm holding my ground here in Canuckistan and hoping to gather more like-minded douchery around the world and begin splinter cells.
Once a network has been established we go underground with a bitmessage type of encrypted messaging system and plan for the replacement of the upper-tier flappers. Once they're gone the Black Nobility and the Jesuit council are castrated

I don’t care if I’m not using a proxy rn come fucking do something you evil fucking satanists. Be affaid because I will. I promise destroy you all.

It’s sucks because I almost joined the church because I thought they could be an outlet for my philosohal though. (I’m not as idiotic as my rant is suggesting, I’m just pissed.) however, after many retreats im convinced they are subverted already. The goal is to make enough money to join the knights of Matla (look into them they are conservative as Fuck and true Catholics). But you’re based, any ideas on how to start this movement because I know I could get some douches (yes a rich fucking elite highschool) from highschool to join.

>drunk illiterate LARPing as a power broker

Typical kike. The contacts on my phone could buy your useless little ass.
But keep using the meme flag you fucking kike

nigger

Nice replay. Sorry I’m not a typical larper and could have you fucking killed. But I don’t know you. Be affaid because it’s gonna happen again. With or without me because of what you are doing to us. Have fun in the fucking oven. I’m not even a fucking nazi but my great uncle was so fucking die.

>family’s
>I’m thinking about making my own site for whites. Give me ideas html I’d childs play.
>I know I could be Jow Forumss and whites true hero
>God this Bored is fucking shit
>come fucking do something you evil fucking satanists. Be affaid because I will. I promise destroy you all.
>I almost joined the church because I thought they could be an outlet for my philosohal though.
>The contacts on my phone could buy your useless little ass.

Kek, what a stupid faggot
>Sorry I’m not a typical larper and could have you fucking killed.

>the Asians are fine
FUCKING

Attached: based asians.png (1000x1500, 562K)

BASED

Attached: us 2016 voting by race.jpg (758x1024, 159K)

Have I not mentioned I’m drunk? I’m also a phone poster. (At the moment I’m too lazy to go to my rig even tho it’s 2 feet away from me.)
Keep being affarid ya dumb kike. I don’t need to seem intelligent to the troglodytes on this bored. I just want to trust me because I’m on their side. Not Israel’s. Why do you think the democrats hate Russia so much? Because they fight against the kikes like yourself you fucking larper.

I agree they are easily influenced. But I do think ( economically ) they are beneficial. But once we take back power that’s an argument for another time. Too many other issues.

>I don’t need to seem intelligent to the troglodytes on this bored.
Board, you fucking nigger dolt.

Lol, as if i care about the spelling right now. I know you’re not white because you’re wasting time trying to stop a drunk white man from seeming intelligent. It’s okay your probably getting paid for it so it’s understand. Can’t wait to make you into a lamp.

>Nice replay. Sorry I’m not a typical larper and could have you fucking killed. But I don’t know you. Be affaid because it’s gonna happen again. With or without me because of what you are doing to us. Have fun in the fucking oven. I’m not even a fucking nazi but my great uncle was so fucking die.
I knew you sounded familiar

Attached: 160221_POL_Jeb-Bush-01.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 551K)

bump
post proof of wealth, broke ass no mate nigger

I can’t tell if you’re an angry kike or a white that won’t trust an angry drunk white. Why are you even wasting your time on a dead post lmao. But what do you want? I can post the highschool I went to, and college. But I’m depressed right now. I can post all the jobs that medl calling me to work for them but I don’t pick up the phone because I fucking hate the world. I’m not personally rich. But I have rich friends, family, and lovers. Anything I could post would give my identity away.

>It’s okay your probably getting paid for it
My probably what, you fucking failure?

>I’m not personally rich. But I have rich friends, family, and lovers.
faggot

Your a funny guy, keep being afraid.

>From college I know the Asians are fine
I had to stop reading there I'm afraid

Attached: _20180522_200547.jpg (285x288, 25K)

Haha no I mean it, they can be redpilled no other minority can. It’s because they are still (mostly) ethicnly pure.

>Your a funny guy
kek. you are a nigger

I’d post a picture of myself but I’m too lazy to make sure your kike ass couldn’t find out who I am. You are keeping me entertained tho and my thread alive so I thank you. (Unless you’re saving faggot)

Meant saging but I think it’s obvious I’m a phone poster who doesn’t really give a fuck and was venting at the moment.

>We all know the kikes are evil.
so christkikes are going to go too? I'm in

Still not listening to your drivel

>I’m too lazy to make sure your kike ass couldn’t find out who I am.
I thought you welcomed all comers, could have me killed, promises to destroy and all that?
Pussy. Post your details, J'amal, you nigger.

Lmaoo calling me a nigger won’t make me one

I mean honestly everything I posted is drivel I’m drunk but that doesn’t mean I’m not being honest

beaner

Should I post some kikes nudes while I’m on FaceTime with her to prove to you I’m a white man just an idiot when I’m drunk. Or are you not a fan of degrading you fellow kike

Keep drinking, poorfag

You’re insults are funny while I’m chillin in my hotub drinking a beer and getting nudes on this crisp day.,

>beer and thots
I bet

Attached: 958998.jpg (600x425, 26K)

Thank you for keeping me entertained. Ima go sleep now

Man the best method is to form a symbol, don't hide behind anonymity while standing for something. People will follow you after you gain ground. People who resist you will only make you stronger. The path is brutal, as I've experienced. But I don't care about that, I care about a nation free of kikes. Of unbound technology and human endeavors. As long as we are in their grasp we are stunted as a species. Jews must be stopped. Whites and Asians should be heralded as the saviors of this planet. Instead we have animals and kikes.

enjoy your filthy mattress, poorfag

You're a faggot debating some well off drunk guy

I’m sleeping on a cozy trump mattress. Your insults are funny because every one is false. Kike.

He doesn't have any money. I hope I added to his hangover, you cunt

have another drink before bed, nomates povertyheeb

This post is amazing thank you, finally someone who isn’t a kike responded to this. I know this but I do need to build my own wealth before I come out in public with my views. Hopefully I get the executive job I’ve been groomed for, however my hate for this world holds me back.

drink more, illiterate fry cook

Bruh idk if you’re just an angry kike or just a jealous man who doesn’t undersnd rich people can hate kikes too

Such an angry little prob pleb

Well keep coming back here. I despise the leadership role but if nobody steps up I guess I'll do it. Eventually groups will form and daisy chain together, it's just a matter of time. Look for symbols whose angles add up to 360 degrees and you will know they represent the sun

You aren't rich, and you live and talk like a street nigger. Hoping a deep despair takes you soon, as you aren't a benefit to any race. Sub-human drunk, no way will you amount to anything. Too dumb.

Stop trying to fight people who are against Jews you stupid subversive nigger tier kike

Can’t tell if you’re trying to make me better myself, or kill myself but have s goodnight kike. I think it’s fairly obvious I’m saying my family is rich

I agree, just sucks all the groups we agree with are subverted by kikes and cia niggers

I'm casting a Jew spell on you, sungod symbolfag.
You are a failure and a disappointment. A bad apple that will forever leach off your poor dads.

At least you’re finally understand I’m not a poor fag. I’m stil Young I’m not worried so your insults are meanless dumbass. I’m just argumentative .

You are worse than a poorfag. Poorfags try. I see failure in your future, as you are a twat and illiterate.

bump
OP should keep it going into the day

Eh it’s a possibility desu. But I have to try and you’re dumb for not wanting someone with resources to try. I’m just lazy and it shows by how little I care with typing grammatically correct on a image board.

You have delusions of grandeur, heroic savior poorfag with rich lovers.
Keep drinking.

God what made you such an angry person? Keep calling me a poor fag won’t ever make me one. Delusions of geandure may be on the money though.

You have no money.

Keep telling yourself that, won’t make it true.

You told me that, drunken lazy poorfag with a learning disability.

>mom from queens
My jewdar is beeping

>the self-loathing Jew
Pretty much. He said he was dating a heeb.