Join the infantry they said

Join the infantry they said
You're physically equal to men they said

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-111258.jpg (1080x4064, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>her resignation is a huge blow to officials looking to integrate women

Lol no it isn't, they'll just ignore the data, try again, and the media will call anyone bringing attention to this a sexist bigot.

At least they're not lowering the requirements to accomodate wamyn.
At least not yet...

Attached: 1510639284172.jpg (461x354, 36K)

well if a woman can actually do it then what is the issue, there's probably plenty of bugman who drop out as well

checked
that's the point of basic training
to weed out the weak and women are weak
arguing that they're not till you're blue in the hair won't change that fact

The military is a land of sexist dick and fart jokes among jocks and dropouts in unsanitary shitholes where people want you dead. Being an asshole and black humour are morale boosts. Without “ ummm whoa now sweetie” most men are like this. When women try similar banter it’s I’ll placed or awkward. Not too mention sexual temptation in a trench among Chads and one stronk roastie.
I’ve heard your argument before but there is no documented instance without a shit load of extra help/cash in integration.
There is no room for the politically correct campus fluff in a war.

Attached: 8DF9A590-917B-4DE9-AB40-A48CF3B204B6.jpg (333x717, 59K)

They'll just lower the requirements. In europe women don't have to do half the shit. Our police for example has a minimum height requirement (which is low already) but women can be 2 inches shorter

The idea of women in combat is hilarious to me

Imagine having to deal with roasties in your squad

meanwhile the enemy will be using exclusively men. And our chads will be carrying the women's gear

Attached: army equality 3.webm (480x360, 783K)

The only justification I see for women in the army would be "shit is so fucked up that there's just not enough men". Kinda like in Israel.

Attached: fem-bootcamp-cripple-guy.webm (500x500, 873K)

Men are superior to women and that is ok.
Get over it, feminists.

YOOOOOOOOOOU
GOOOOOOOOO
GUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRLLLL

Attached: 1454759574573.webm (613x360, 1.85M)

>a huge blow to officials
They are probably laughing in tears

It’s not uncommon for them to have to retake physical challenges and, as a result of exhaustion and extra workouts, retake exams.

>huge blow to officials
But I thought she was leaving?

I suspect their would be more cases of FF among women because scared. And who wants to be a POW let alone a FEMALE POW

Attached: Policewoman shoots unarmed man.webm (958x652, 1.88M)

I hope they court martial her CO. No doubt this is his fault for being a sexist bigot who expected her to do the same work as everyone else.

>Was because she lived in female-only quarters, this damage her resolve.
>the sound of collective laughter

Attached: Stupid cop drops bike.ns.webm (406x720, 1.62M)

Is that a LARP? Look at how she's pulling on the throttle...
>saw it in a movie once

this is such a cringe. Why the fuck are women even trying to get into army?

It's like a guy trying to win a miss universe contest.

Comical.

>staring down in the gun
Doesn't matter that it's not loaded, jesus fuck.

>has to have the starter pointed out

Was she trying to start it by turning the key?

>In europe women don't have to do half the shit.
>In Europe

Oi, speak for yourself.

She thought it was like a car

looks like she knows how to ride a bike somewhat. who got the first bike on? weird video

there are some butch dykes that could possibly pass it, I imagine. Elite women lifters are as strong as amateur male lifters.

oh for fucks sake :

women in rugby -> get women rugby league

women in football -> get women football league

women in war - give them their own units & expect the functionality of the units to be inline with their capabilities.

WAR IS NOT CO-ED HENCE GAMES DERIVED FROM WAR ( RUGBY ) - ARE NOT CO-ED

someone point out to a brainlet why she fell down

Attached: 1510762719897.png (485x443, 25K)

>this is a bad thing

no momentum and stubby legs

>Knows how to ride a bike somewhat
>tries to start with key
>revs it like a retard

No, the only justification for women being integrated into a combat unit is as a cum dumpster for the men so they don't go crazy when stuck in some muslim shithole for more than a year.

She needed to put the rear break on, and ride the clutch. She needed the aid of the gyroscope on which two wheels operate. Basically the 17% less cortical neurons in women, in effect here.

THATS EPIC

The geneva convention would thank you. Imagine how many dead NVA would still have their ears if the men were allowed to fuck American women and eat biscuits and gravy every morning.

That's too hard though, user.

But that's a nigger

So sad that being told she was pretty when she was five made her not motivated to carry a heavy backpack through a swamp.

Riding bikes v slow is hard. You need movement for balance. Wierd cos she obv knows how to ride a bit or she wouldnt have even set off - but she didnt know where the starter was. Our bike test has a whole section on slow speed riding, basically with the engine just ticking over.

This looks like cramps
Somebody forgot to take enough fluids

we need more soldiers goyim, 50% of the population in the army isnt enough, we need 100% same as in work force

Claiming that the RAF Regiment is Infantry when all they do is guard airfields, is a bit of a push.

>bite off more than you can chew
>give a good show, but ultimately fail
>liberals attack you for setting back women
kek

Read the tora and rethink your opinion.
The tora teaches things against the bible and teaches any non Jews are cattle that can be used by Jews. Right now Israel is the top country that buys organs from the black market. They take advantage of people from poor nations illegally because Jews are not allowed to donate organs according to their faith.

Jewish illegal organ traffickers target extremely poor people and have been caught In third world nations around the world. They are the biggest buyers and the most common traffickers found give them money for their organs to send back to Israel.

I don't fucking want them in charge of Jack shit.

she got no legs because muscle failure + cramps.

that dudes great.

>moonblood snapback
spic

kek

I guarantee those wamen can do more pushups than I can. What tears me up is their reaction that it's unfair. I look at him and say man, if I would just work a little bit I could be stronger and do better. They're looking at him like they've been cheated.

Attached: male privilege reaction to cripplied soldier.jpg (262x302, 22K)

You faggots are gonna love this!!!!
>shills will slide
>thots will swoon
>Clinton's will cryochamber escape
>trump will watch this on the shutter

And the world turns, the system buckles, the world is being prodded by the Jewish Satanist warlocks and the PEOPLE are awakening

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4

>QRD is Weinstein connects to it all
Fucking Duh

We are in a NEO-Renaissance of TRUTH And THEYYYY Cannot handle it
>let's distract the goyim

This is the weak link in the Global Cabal armor
>Epstein, Weinstein, allison mack
And ANTHONY!!! WEINER!!!
it's all linked together
Find out now
Find out here

Attached: 1526727164446.png (598x470, 57K)

>It's like a guy trying to win a miss universe contest.
soon

Attached: caitlyn jenner meme.png (500x912, 158K)

Obligatory kinfehands internally post

lel every time

Attached: make it stop.jpg (960x640, 233K)

I saw the whole vid. There was a fat dude,american tier fat, who just strolled casually around her, while she was kissing the ground every 3 metres

Most women just arent strong enough.

My wife and I do 50+ mile bike rides weekly, and she was a kayak guide in Alaska for 4 years. She was also on the rowing team for an ivy league school. When we go on 2+ week long hiking trips her pack weighs around 40lbs and we cover 20 miles a day.

Shes the only woman I've met in my life that I think could actually have a shot at passing this. My children will grow up to be so fucking strong. Shes DNA tested 100% scandinavian(they didnt even add the 2% african like the usually do on those tests) with red hair and blue eyes.

Planning on 10 kids desu

What army is this? If I can hold the women down and force an orgasm can I have one? Not Muslim.

cool story bro

Attached: 1510519400546.jpg (761x792, 246K)

OP is Europe, not the U.S.

>british

I dont even have to say it

From what i heard they already lowered them, so it's even funnier that she still couldn't handle it.

every single time i see this i cant help but laugh.

I've seen this picture before but do not understand it. Explain to a brainlet pls.

Nice LARP.

I dont understand why you have to be ridiculously fit to aim a gun at some ME family and pull the trigger. even children can do that.

next you're telling me you need men to fly those drones hahaha lmfao

Its no military exercise, its some obstacle course/challenge that anyone can partake in, I think it might be in the UK but not certain.

She's pointing 2 guns at herself, so all the men are looking at her like she's a retard, but can't/won't do anything because she's female.

Women need to be able to compete with men on equal ground. They need to complete the APFT to the male standard. in full kit a fit male soldier will weigh roughly over 200lbs. I should be able to count on tis woman to be able to get me out of there and if she cant move me then I will die. That is my problem. The military goes on and on about readiness but is willing to sacrifice efficiency to be politically correct and that is going to get alot of good men and women killed on the battleground.

t. Drill Sergeant 1995-97 Army 1985-2007

Attached: FB_IMG_1446740387446.jpg (720x407, 17K)

the female is pointing 2 guns at herself
the handgun she's holding by the muzzle appears to be pointed at her abdomen
her rifle (you can see the end of the barrel at the bottom of the pic) is leaning against her lower abdomen and pointing up at her abdomen/chest
now since its training they're both most likely empty but training is when gun safety habits need to be drilled into people

>holding the pistol by the barrel towards the stomach
>barrel of rifle leaning in to her stomach.
even as a noguns i still understand basic firearm safety.

Ama btw I'll answer what I can

I didn't even look at the guns. My eyes glazed right over them and were focused on her hand with the mag. Now I see.

It’s not an army it’s an obstacle race like the Spartan or Tough Mudder. Are you really that unobservant?

at least they didnt lower the standards for her like they do in the US

Where's the link to the archive or at least to the article itself you FNG?

>fatneckbeardpostingfromhisbasement.jpg

It's typical of the RAF Reg my friends that served in actual units like the black watch, etc, laugh at them. Funny thing is that anyone i've spoken to from the RAF Reg claim that it's an elite unit and on par with the paras or marine commandos.

Attached: Tehlulz.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Why do these bitches subject themselves to this humiliation just to join the fucking infantry? It's got to be the worst role in the military. Most men couldn't hack it.

Difference is that with some training and working out, you'd be able to do more than any woman.

>man fails infantry course
>meh
>woman fails infantry course
>clearly women cannot be infantry

damn, sorry bros. I didn't even see the two guns. I was focusing on her right hand all the time.

same here

doesn't help the picture is blurred and full of retard text

Is that the Black Watch that were disbanded because they were so shit, even among the shit Scottish Regiments?

>Funny thing is that anyone i've spoken to from the RAF Reg claim that it's an elite unit and on par with the paras or marine commandos.

Do you often speak to RAF Regiment types at UOTC dinners?

RMP lance jack here

RAF reg are. Shit, their big test st the end of their phase 2 is a 5 mile tab

They are wank

Hard to fire a gun without a finger on the trigger, just sayin'

Womyn being physically inferior to men, if one goes past male standards i think it's well deserved and that's wife material imo

this

Until they get the bull dyke who passes at bottom 1% of training battalion
THAT'S the real potential!

>well if a woman can actually do it then what is the issue
They cant. The standards will just be lowered for them again.

>Bout to suck start that rifle
I mean, no barrel in the dirt, but your cock holster isn't that better an alternative

Nice tits for a Brit.

Found the RAF Reg member.

I grew up near a base, so yeah i know people served in the reg and have friends that served in the army.

Anyways as far as referring to Scottish regiments being shit. They had to be disbanded because less and less Scots were joining the army so their numbers were below requirement. I'd still put my faith in a regiment like 4 Scots over the RAF Reg any day.

that served*

It was a timed 12-mile ruck march, which is a graduation requirement for a lot of army schools/awards like Air Assault, Expert Infantryman, etc. It's not a particularly challenging event (for an adult male), it'll just chew your feet up a little if your boots are too new.

>sending the most radical feminists to war
>desperate for success
>will keep trying
Is europe dare i say /ourmisogynist/?

>RMP here

Attached: 1525502221908.jpg (599x589, 98K)

I'm not going to suggest she should be there or that she makes the standard. She shouldn't and doesn't. And I fully agree that is true for women across the board.

However, seeing someone go down and get back up is fucking great. I don't give a shit how you do when you got gas in your tank, I give a fuck about how you do when you run out. She shouldn't be there, but she didn't give up. Good for her. I've seen plenty of men stop when they still had more to give.

Lel look at her body

There probably are plenty of women who could do it (but why would they), this is just a case of a dumb bitch who overestimates herself in every way

Give me your name rank number and unit bitch let’s see how brave you are then

Would you look at that, common sense trumps female vanity once again.

Attached: 100.jpg (800x704, 73K)