Boomers

Why do they suck so much?

pic is my attention wh*re uncle (don't tell anyone)

Attached: 22406002_1193742777425823_4028240513357989703_n.jpg (840x960, 97K)

wrong picture,

This was the one.

Attached: erereref.jpg (736x960, 87K)

actually my bad again, I meant to put this one on

LOL XD

my bad guys

Attached: 28168255_1279816478818452_2887199922780655272_n.jpg (597x960, 106K)

put down the crack pipe and hang yourself

Your uncle looks cool like he went to Woodstock. He's one of the cool Boomers not the lame ones who became yuppies.

>wh*re

kys faggot/bot/newfag

how old is he? might not even be a boomer technically

edgy

no he's an effeminate narcissistic Hillary Clinton supporter, smoking weed doesn't make you cool

I'm afraid of doxxing him. But he's a younger boomer. A lot of my family fucking secretly hates him for leeching off us you have no idea.

They earned currency with decent value

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

If he's not 63 or so he ain't a boomer but older gen x might as well be boomers

What do you consider older Gen X? I say 1965 to 1972 borns. The 80s high schoolers.

He's literaly the platonic boomer. He literally got stoned at my 10th birthday. He used to brag about his Beatles record collection and his past use of LSD "back in the day".

Attached: DccZCdrVQAA-J-G.jpg (668x794, 174K)

Just do better than him user. He lived in a time of plenty and is out of touch. Nothing you can do except try to redpill him. This can be done with baby boomers. They may be a nuisance but we need old people in the cause and can't have edgy teenages pushing people out who are not hip enough.

He sounds so cool. Especially the LSD.

My uncle is literally part of "the resistence" and thinks Trump is working with Russia to turn America into a fascist empire.

Fuck you. He's not based.

Attached: so not racist bro.jpg (540x960, 85K)

51 yo oldfag here.
Definitely should cut the hair and drop the hippie thing. I had long hair in the 80s, but at some point you really have to let that shit go.

His brain is fried by years of "dank weed". I'm so ashamed. The moment he starts talking the IQ in the room drops to 85. And no one has the heart to tell him.

Attached: 26238896_1248527958613971_6134614499918692934_n.jpg (710x960, 52K)

They are the generational equivalent of the spoiled brat who inherits some company their parents busted their ass for years to build which they they aren't fit to run.

They grew up in luxury and they have no idea what competition or hard work is. So they quickly lose their niche in the market and as the company is losing money but they need to keep their lifestyle they start using the company as their piggy bank.

By the time their kids get the company, it's saddled with debt, completely irrelevant and anyone who was any good left years ago. The only people who are still there are brown nosing politicians who kiss the spoiled kid's ass and whatever illegal or desperate immigrants they can find because no one with any sense puts up with that kind of mismanagement or incompetence.

Doing all that stuff to your brain is cool.

begone hipster, this is Jow Forums you faggot

OP, before you go any further with this can you please just go on record as making the distinction between your uncle who is clearly a hippie and rockers, who are not at all like hippies and are fine?

also how old is he

But my stupid uncle thinks he is a rocker.

I won't mention his age or location. I don't want anyone to figure out who he is and tell him his nephew shit talks him on Jow Forums. Sorry.

no i mean, fine, don't give his age but can you just give me an approximate age? i'm not trying to doxx him; it's worse. ok fine, fuck it: I'm 35. I'm healthily redpilled but I look like a younger version of him (long, rocker hair, authentic rocker look [great, stable, well-paying job, though] and everyone my age and older loves me) but I'm trying to determine if my look, which i'm perfectly content with, is viewed as "bad" by younger generations or something. Just at least let me know if he's way older than me or something, that's all i care about knowing.

>tfw 30 year old boomer
>bald, overweight neet
should i just end it lads?

If that's who you are that's fine. Don't be someone you aren't user

In his 60s. Photos are not totally recent.

No idiot do a 20 day fast, I do it once a year because it reboots my brain. Also nofap helps. Good luck.

Boomers are a worthless people. The only ones with even an ounce of redeemable qualities are the ones who allow millennials to be NEETs at home and live with them.

this is helpful & i appreciate this, user; i genuinely do. thank you, man.

well, shit, alright. here's to his hopeful redpill awakening someday sooner than later.

Is that his boyfriend? Nice dope stained teeth.

theres absolutely no way i could do that, my stomach hurts bad if i dont eat all day let alone 20

Those are the good Boomers. The bad ones kick them out of the house.

typical ayylmao hunter in the Nevada desert desu senpai

He acts gay on purpose in public. He says it's to offend "bigots" and "stupid homophobes". But everyone just thinks he's actually bisexual. It's so pathetic and sad. My parents even said he embodies the worst qualities of his generation. He has spent his entire life partying and wasted our family's money down the drain.

It's so sad and pathetic.

Attached: 22449956_1195352207264880_5502995897657647818_n.jpg (540x960, 80K)

what the fuck. He actually is into UFOs and conspiracy theories. He thinks the Nazis still exist and have bases on the moon and jupiter. Can't make this shit up!

Attached: TOTALLY NOT RACIST LOOK GUYS.jpg (667x573, 35K)

it stops hurting after a few days.

told you, I see him driving tru desert with his ol' ford pickup, tinfoil hat and microwaves analyzer in the right hand

jesus fucking christ, it's like boomers are another race

the boomer race

Attached: 29197101_1291414460991987_5350221845591228416_n.jpg (720x948, 56K)

There has been an unbroken chain of young people who live as hippies reaching back to the 60’s. Most of them tire of it and accept responsibility. The ones who remain that way are pathetic.

No the ones who remain that way are cool and the ones who moved on are not cool.

Fuck you. I honestly would fucking punch your lights out if this was in person. My uncle has dragged our whole family down. He ended up wasting most of our family's inheritance on booze, weed, strippers and sports events.

Are you an actual boomer hippie on welfare?

Attached: wtf man.jpg (540x960, 102K)

>Vote for nigger civil rights
>good
wrong.

this right here!

bump