Jow Forums racists BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBCurldzXBk

This black migrant just saved a baby dangling from a building. Would any of you fat neck beards have the balls to do that? I don’t think so.

Attached: EEDC8C65-D947-4745-A21C-ED6CED477826.jpg (700x415, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz cliffhangers

I still don't get why he climbed up that building??

Just climb DOWN from above, that is significantly easier, what the fuck are the other people on that image doing?
Grab him you fucks, this can't be that hard.

>illegal immigrant with ape like behaviour, demonstrates his breaking and entering skills

any frenchfags care to translate the crowd?
the must be telling the father to pull his fucking kid up or something.
he just stood there for a solid 20 seconds with his thumb in his ass while tyrone climbed 4 stories.

>nigger contributing to overpopulation
surprise

i hate niggers with a passion but this is pretty based. he probably knew he had the entire negro civilizations hopes riding on his ape like shoulders.

its a false flag.

wait, could the person already holding the kids hands not have just pulled him up? or someone just walk up the appartment stairs?

>Jow Forums racists BTFO
what's a racists?
staged and gay!

>any frenchfags care to translate the crowd?
OHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHH
EEEEHHHHHHHHHH
*claps*
WOUHHHHHHHHHHHH

The crucial question is whether the baby is white.

couchez vous

No, he had citizenship riding on his shoulders
He was illegal and after saving the kid the French president gave him citizenship and a job in the fire brigade

based nigger

this

The Child wasn't (((White)) you racist fuck!

To me this is just further proof that niggers lack risk assessment and city dwellers are scum that shouldn't have children.
The logical thing to do, would be to break down the door.
Will the parents be prosecuted?

False flag , who the fuck has skills to climb a building like spiderman, why does the guy right next to the kid not pull up the kid

turbo cybernetic jew in a monkey suit confirmed
doubt they willl be prosecuted. the black will be a movie star soon though probably and be on cereal boxes.

>Would any of you fat neck beards have the balls to do that?
To save some piece of Arab garbage? I would've thrown stones at it.

>why does the guy right next to the kid not pull up the kid
the only explanation for this, is that the father was trying to kill his kid 'on accident' by leading him over the balcony edge.
or its a false flag.

parental instinct should have caused the father to lift that kid up in 0.2 seconds.

Attached: based mel.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Well done France, you now have another french man with a 60 iq.
I'm willing to bet this won't be the last time he deals with the authorities. Did anyone else see this retard get interviewed?
Jesus help us.

They are neighbours on the balcony adjacent, not the parents. Maybe it's a weird angle but yeah he should have been able to handle the weight of a 4 year old kid.

This. Academicz please respond

Fake af. I can tell because i'm not a dumbcunt.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0

yeah there is a little barrier there, but i still think the dude could grab the little pikinini, if he really wanted to. maybe was scared to drop him, or just didnt like him.

alright where's the British flag bot.

You fucking idiot, did you see how fast he climbed it? He was clearly a confident climber and knew he could do it

2/10
House wasn't even on fire.

Do we really need ten of these threads?

or he climbed it a couple of times before the cameras started rolling to get the feel of it.

you're right, 11. I'll be right back.

>one immigrant behaves like you'd expect a real man to behave
OMG THIS IS WORTH ALL THE RAPES AND CRIMES. PLEASE IMPORT MORE THIRD WORLDERS

what the fuck was the guy on the balcony doing? this makes absolutely no sense

Looks like a parcour stunt.

Anyway, you convinced me, OP.
Let's let in all of Africa, they are vastly superior, as can be clearly seen in this video.,

The image doesn’t make any sense. This is a publicity stunt.

it's not as much a matter of having balls as it's a matter of being used to climb trees

Man he deserves his bbc sucked by the wife. She probably wants him more than her cucked husband.

Using bodyweight would had been enough to lift that child, so it could not be about weakness.

How does a starving refugee manage to be such a fast climber btw

Attached: trudeauboxingtraining.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>Maybe it's a weird angle
I wouldn't want to risk the kid spazzing about when you have to pull him up as well as over the balcony separation. Also, he might have been weak as shite and nervous.

how did the baby get on the other side to begin with..

the childs father, tunisian migrant antwan kumiyya was arrested by french police for neglect of a child causing endangerment.
apparently he was passed out drunk and had allowed his small child to climb out the window.

Attached: 7689359679.jpg (800x430, 110K)

A grown man can easily carry a kid in one hand. The fagot Muslim immigrant piece of shit is holding the kid and could have easily pulled him over the balcony. I don't believe in many conspiracies but this is fake as fuck. Next week you will see 1.000 niggers save some kids from imminent doom for free stuff. This is bad, horrible and insultingly fake and stupid.

he's climbed up there before to steal shit

Burglars are used to do that way in here.

Truly an amazing story, a nigger doing something beneficial for someone else for possibly the first time in history. This story deserves all the attention it gets.

Apparently the mother lives in one of our islands far away, and the father is the one responsible, he was getting groceries when this happened. He's been apprehended by police and is awaiting trial.

its been happening in melbourne for the last 12 months or so.
niggers have been climbing like spiderman into apartments in the city to steal shit and rape/beat occupants, sometimes up to 10 stories high.
in one case they had climbed across from another sudo drug dealers apartment on the same floor... the police knew they had climbed across from the neighboring apartment but didn't do shit about it.

Am i seeing this right, there are people standing next to the fucking kid and they arent able to save it so a guy has to climb the floors ?

Why black men is so strong ? Jesus, black genetics is far superior to the white ones.

also the police have specifically told all melbournians living in the inner city to keep their balcony doors closed, and valuables inside for this very reason.

i bet this is exactly how this guy got his building climbing experience.

Well, this is...
... perfect

Attached: MrPerfect.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>it doesn’t fit with my racist perceptions of reality so it must be fake
Lmao, just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s fake, keep being in denial.

Attached: 6CE65BC2-EFC8-4A9A-B13D-0E410B6A6C05.png (1066x600, 252K)

It's not stage you idiots. When he starts climbing there is no one around that kid. The kid is hanging by himself , the guy from the other balcony comes to help the kid only when the black guy is already 1 story below the kid.

>one nigger becomes human for a moment
>Jow Forums btfo
Fuck off

only a few hundred thousand baby rescues left to make up for all the rape, murder and theft.

>How does a starving refugee manage to be such a fast climber btw
especially during Ramadan

all the best climbers are white though

so the guy 30 cm away from the baby can't take him ?

Totally a staged PsyOp propaganda to soften the publics negative attitude to immigrants.

it is staged to bring awareness of how "good" migrants are

How did that baby even get out there? was it fleeing from the migrant

There's only one race, the human race. Nazi bitch.

The guy at the top already had it covered. There was no need for this hired parkour stuntman to do his thing

Why did he have to scale the whole building when the kid was like 10 inches away from his standing dad? This is so retarded.

staged

>Australians

Attached: 1527470004441.jpg (350x350, 35K)

There is actually three races:
>niggers
>humans
>Canadians

>canuckistan

WOAH, one black guy rescues a kid!????

That means we should take milions more of these people, the good deed of this one black man totaly covers up all the mass rapes in germany and sweden!

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

You don't have to use the N word, stop. You nazis are lower than dog shit, this so called N word saved a white babies life.

>inb4 he was jumping up to steal some Flat TVs and then he tried to play cool when he was found out by that family

Also, I bet he did our climbing master on Melilla

Attached: melilla-76930_561x316.jpg (561x316, 70K)

That's how they steal your shit from the house yo.

It has to be a stunt, the guy on the balcony was practically alread holding the kid. Definite multi-culti propaganda.

100% staged. Normies will eat this kind of BS up all day long.

This is the thought process of your average leftist. I wish I could go back to those days. You knew you were lying to yourself, but the likes and upvotes almost felt like a drug. But the cognitive dissonance couldn't hold....

I've saved lives before. I don't take videos of it and put it on YouTube, though. That cheapens it.

I'm more ore less a monk. I travel from town to town and I do what there is to do to make myself better. If I see an opportunity to help someone else, I take it. I just don't post about it on social media.

>Make climbing a building part of the visa application

Attached: 3489574398573.jpg (801x653, 48K)

OH LORD HE THEY DUN GOT US NOW
WHAT'RE WE GUN DO FELLAS?
WE MIGHT AS WELL JUMP OFF A CLIFF FOR ALL OUR BELIEFS HAVE BEEN DISPROVEN... OH LORD...

they put the kid there jerkoff.
And they still ain't given it back to the family they took it from.
Probably being raped to death to be honest.

Attached: 1527285926694.png (879x788, 232K)

is that family arab?

Why didn't the man already there save it

Its an abducted child.

because it doesn't need to be alive to sell its organs.

Here come the LE BASED NIGGER threads

Attached: image.jpg (636x1100, 110K)

This goy get's it.

Attached: 1518721513176.jpg (270x270, 7K)

Are you dumb? You can hate niggers or love them, there is no "in between"

he was trying to eat it

Attached: 1518406300552.jpg (490x654, 39K)

Fake and gay

>This individual incident validates diversity.
>That individual incident does not invalidate it.

keeps it fresh though

I'd rather the baby die naturally, than have migrants interfering with natural selection.

Yeah, the true hero is the arab adult who could have just grabbed the kid from the start, but gave up after two seconds. Arabs are the best.

Attached: IMG_4643.png (1136x640, 534K)

>Weiner laptop and Erik prince
Connects to NXIVM and Clintons
>which ties to Weinstein and allison mack
Which then exposes the CABAL!!!
THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS!!!
>expose nxivm ,Epstein, Weinstein and the Clintons

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
>QRD is Weinstein is singing like q jail bird

You goys will love this!!!!
>shills will slide
>Jews will kvetch
>jeb bush presents his Guac as tribute

This is the battle for your minds!!!!

This is the worst staged psyop in history. Clearly the Jews are off their game.

Look at BBC main news.
Its the African "hero" who saved the baby.
If a white frenchman did this, it would get a few hundred thousand views on liveleak maybe, but definitely not TOP HEADLINE number 1 news.
A few weeks ago it was Israel and Iran about to go to war over direct fire in Syria, but now the NUMBER 1 NEWS STORY is a black african who saved a baby in France, AND BEING AWARDED FRENCH CITIZENSHIP.

This is 100% blatantly obvious propaganda, and its absolutely sickening.
Pic related, look at the other headline for MILLIONS of people to see "being Black in Russia"

BBC is the most vile, anti-white, race baiting propaganda machine news corporation. They want to displace you as soon as possible, and this is there way of brainwashing the masses.

Attached: allow immigration now goy!.png (1395x776, 686K)