THE RISING BONG - CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE EDITION

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread Motto:
>BRING A TYRE
>START A FIRE

What to do:
>Spread the situation of Tommy around your social media if you're not from UK.
>Post replies that will encourage bongbros.
>Fellow bongs should be sticking around posters that are against the state and their kikerish doing's.
>Attend all rallies and protests in the wake of this incident if possible.
We have to take full momentum of the current situation surrounding corrupt officers, judges and totalitarian government that was pretty much exposed on cam by Tommy Robinson on 25th.
The social tensions in the country are rising due to the incident. DON'T LET THE FIRE DIE!

>THE BONG AWAKENING SOON.

CHECK THE COMMENT SECTION!
youtube.com/watch?v=rLKZFFpc63A
youtube.com/watch?v=7ta-B8J9OV4

Attached: 1527437521274.jpg (960x617, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_JTHYAAj_Q&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=z7eVJspnjnk
youtube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
youtube.com/watch?v=12AZIHAhf4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

QUICK RUNDOWN:

>Be Tommy Robinson.
>Live film pedo fuckers walking into the court.
>Minutes later police arrives.
>"Oi you cunt, you are breaching public peace by making British public aware of these muslim pedoes!"
>Tommy is arrested and sentenced to 13 months
>On 26th (yesterday) people attempt to storm the gate of downing street.

>CLASHES WITH THE POLICE
youtube.com/watch?v=4_JTHYAAj_Q&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=z7eVJspnjnk

VIDEO OF HIS UNJUST ARREST:
youtube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo&t=1s

He got arrested for the most harmless shit ever lads. Next month, maybe next week or maybe tomorrow it could be you.

Attached: 1527447908426.jpg (1035x712, 131K)

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Attached: _.png (476x346, 255K)

Attached: 000_was8324428.si.jpg (690x388, 214K)

Attached: 00s.jpg (1100x732, 290K)

Attached: ae1ebf66121b04e91598847096f8e3e3.jpg (3500x1750, 310K)

>tfw no ameribros to bump the thread.

Attached: pepe-with-a-gun.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Im here for you fren
That was no clash at all. Barely a lady policeman got hit by a sign in her police loicence hat.
But keep your hopes high.

Attached: 220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (220x328, 13K)

policewench*

Spördö bump for justis

Attached: 1526577494814.png (642x716, 377K)

Bump for Tommy

>thesun.co.uk/news/6387925/lightning-storms-britain-uk-weather-thunder-latest/

God hates the UK. Do something you pussies

Bongs will do nothing about it,your country is cucked

You got this guys! You have to take back the country and release it from its Orweillian nightmare.

Discord - WJg7ma

Nah. They're fucked. Any brit with a pair died a long time ago.

If you guys start rebelling I am flying over first thing tomorrow. Good luck, lads.

Attached: 4BD0E038-41D4-4955-8348-A53024E9139F.jpg (550x673, 484K)

Police is the enemy of the british people.
When they dop shit like that, and cover up muslim rape gangs, that is a traitorous police, going dirrectly against its people.

Police should no longer be recognised as such and another organisation of trained men should take its place, by force if needs be.

>brits
>rebelling
Historically speaking, this isnt looking good.

Attached: 23463236362.jpg (189x267, 17K)

Flying over to china?

First thing Michael Collins did was start killing cops and collaborators. After Newcastle, Manchester, Rotherham and who knows how many more would any one of us really have a problem with that?

im here brother. just woke up. its 7a.m.. spreading word now :D

DONT GIVE UP THE GOOD FIGHT BONGBROS!
THE WORLD IS RALLYING BEHIND YOU THIS TIME!

>Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that night.

>Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that goid night.

>Grave men, near death, who see the blinding sight Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

unironically bongs can go fuck off.
literally the worst people on this planet.

Attached: 1443404809946.gif (673x505, 33K)

The micks are unironically good allies to have for this. All of the British Isles need to be the seat of the tables turning. That being said it's hard to get anything done with those retards in Ulster ruining everything for us because they're angry about taigs.

Attached: irish_flag.jpg (467x300, 17K)

Bump for revolution.

Attached: 30742576_2092420940798787_2243365734866485248_n.jpg (540x745, 45K)

need a truckers (lorry) strike blocking the tunnel to Calais would bring global REEEEEEEEEEE

lol british deserve everything that is happening, and more. there will come a day when they are utterly destroyed, and i hope i am still alive to witness it

Attached: preddy-gud.gif (482x800, 29K)

>WE HAVE TO CHIMP OUT TO FREE A ZIONIST KIKE

lovely

Big project, striking isn't easy for Lorrymen.

Good for your brits, but what will you fight with? Spoons? Knives? I am interested to hear.

bumpo for (you)

WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS

>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE LIKE JUST FUCK OFF BRUV OK

>MATE THEY CAN STAY HERE AND WE NEED MORE BLACKS ANYWAY THEY'VE INTEGRATED WELL MATE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM ME FUCKING SISTER MARRIED A BLACK BLOKE HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND YOU CUNT

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER. AND DON'T FORGET LONDON IS SHIT BECAUSE SADIQ KHAN AND DAVID LAMMY NOT BECAUSE OF THE TORY GOVERNMENTS IMMIGRATION POLICY

Attached: 16029394-C067-403B-8CC2-E29DF53A56A1.jpg (680x465, 87K)

Wow, I can't even... Wow. You all really think like this? Seriously? What the fuck?
I hope you guys are all locked up with Tommy for harbouring these seditious thoughts.

Thanks for the support lads. They're taking away our final liberties and we wont stand for this.

>OOOOOOOHHHHH JEREMY CORBYN

the theme was disobedience.... they have lots of time to ponder and plan over radios.

look at how they have brought Brazil to its knees

Simmer down MI5 or do you have a loicense for that autistic screeching?

>tfw romanian and recognising that pic
:)

I just woke up and went to work. Didnt Trump retweet some videos of Robinson? If anyone would shine a spotlight it would be Trump.

Keep in mind your intelligence agencies helped Brennan/Obama cia spy on his campaign. Maybe he'd do it as a way to stick a finger in their eye.

don't bother, these faggots are either shills are beyond deluded. They actually think they are "fighting the system" by (((protesting))) and crying about a kike lol

Panteri Panteri!

emailed all of my senators & representatives. shared everywhere, petitions. contacted media outlets.

im doing my part!

hey fren, enjoy this from a fren across the pond.
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

btw, you may not ever think of it because of la 56% meme but my family is something like 90% brit / north of france. my ancestors were part of the virginia company who were some of the first settlers here in the west.

East Coast Burger checkin in Britbro

Attached: tr3.png (541x340, 24K)

based

bog if hug

IGNORE ANTI TOMMY ROBINSON SHILLS

Not that I saw...

Attached: ewe.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Actually the complete opposite of reality, he punched a black migrant in the face. Keep crying you pathetic little Jew

Attached: tr1.png (720x1280, 212K)

He retweeted some anti Muslim videos from the British right. A few months ago. There was a big shit storm naturally. I thought part of it was Robinson.

He should threaten to never visit Britain until they release all freedom of speech political prisoners.

Attached: 1508958987957.gif (128x103, 13K)

>A few months ago

If only the Brits had some way to, I don't know, revolt against tyranny.

Attached: 1523161935740.png (500x442, 320K)

Here's Caolan Robertson talking about what happened, fucking hell lads this make me rage:

youtube.com/watch?v=12AZIHAhf4E

(17:50)

are there any more rallies planned?
Do Brits have a plan?

I want to see like:
Mums for Tommy w signs

People targeting a few specific politicans w tons of pressure on social media

Focused actions, know what I mean?

There isn't much. Hopefully some protests are unplanned and spontaneous

Found the female

There is a not illegitimate fear that the police might arrest them too. Things have fallen really far for the Brits and they're only now realizing it.

Bongs what is the situation like on the ground? We've heard that the court ordered the press to stop reporting on the arrest (which is fucked btw).

Are people talking about it? Is the normal Bong aware of it? What is the sentiment? Are bongs divided? Is there any unrest? If so, how large and what it is like? Is there any organization?

ok,

Sorry I don't know your terms for this in UK, but here we would:

Look at the US Congressmen of the district and Senators of the state.
That would be about 3 ppl.

Then, we would flood their social media w
1) What Tommy was trying to reveal w lots of newslinks
2) things like "Look what you've done to London/UK
3) Free Tommy

can you get the names of those politicians?

A lot of people are angry about this. If tommy dies people will riot and cause literal 'Civil Disobedience' which means some are preparing shit as of right now.

I mean, if the start arresting protestors en masse is there a chance that'll trigger further unrest? I mean if not now, when? Just how comfortable is the average bong with the state pushing them around this blatantly?

SPREAD THE WORD. ITS TIME , I JUST SHREDDED MY TV LICENSE.

Attached: 1506976559624.png (1280x1024, 3.36M)

Lets get Tommy out alive and have some civil disobedience for a start though.

Attached: tr.png (584x772, 25K)

have a bump

Here I am, shitposting from the middle of a cornfield while you guys have a real happening to participate in... jealous

Attached: 57BDF3CF-D79C-46E8-995A-5D6CE7E47F68.jpg (768x960, 89K)

Well that's good to hear. Hoepfully it doesn't come to that, but things are looking grim. Is there much that can be done to protest through official channels? Are there any sympathetic politicians or public personalities that might be convinced to speak out with enough suport? Are there any personalities that non-bongs can help influence that would have a big effect on bongs? Would trrying to get Trump's attention on the matter be helpful?

Help a burger out, brifrens

I like it.

i've been doing my part on social media, going after cultural marxists defending the pedo groom gangs, and encouraging those that seem demoralized.
calling for more burgers to utilize that free speech online, the bongs need us on the frontlines.

Attached: marching.gif (360x250, 984K)

Based Tommy has been bringing the bants for many years now.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (661x796, 32K)

Hey friend

Attached: Lucy_.jpg (900x900, 161K)

Take my energy Anglos.

Attached: IMG-20180519-WA0001.jpg (604x340, 51K)

Bros, let's make a common insurrection

I will bump with an Aussie summoning spell. Hope they will help too.

Attached: 1522494827770m.jpg (725x1024, 130K)

fuck off you blind useful idiot.

I fucking love these Americans helping us and shitting on their livechats

amazing

So what happened? Some faggot thought he had "Free speech" in the UK when that isn't as seriously valued a concept as over in the US, got arrested for being a fuck, and is now getting his bootyhole pounded by the same "rapefugees" he cried about? I say poetic justice.

mostly theresa may ameribro

Attached: 1521180441697.jpg (963x953, 28K)

youre a piece of nigger shit

yes good goy good pet hate your brothers and sisters obey us

People are too pussyfied to do something, voting system is rigged and it wouldn't change anything. The only solution here is being 100:1 against goons and having military force on your part.

People can't do shit, guns do. (and i'm not even joking)

How dank is your discord?

Attached: 1517518040429.jpg (600x900, 151K)

So I'm right then? Could be worse. I could be a tough-talking pussy who tried to be a badass IRL and is now the bottom bitch for some thug in a British prison. Do you think he's a power bottom or more submissive?

AND WE LOVE YOU BROTHERS!

Based Codreanuposter

deep state on suicide watch

can't imagine whose behind this post.

Attached: 1478898569641.png (458x438, 190K)

>show boobs and vagene or GTFO

If the battle aged british male does nothing about this then Britiannia has officially fallen.

Posteth thy mammaries or begone wench!

Bongland is literally incapable of organizing a proper revolution.

You lucky bastards have something that's actually WORTH fighting for. I envy your native young men. It's time for you lads to open the floodgates and wash your country clean.

Attached: 1458762426453.jpg (1600x1071, 195K)

what did you expect us to think freedom of speech and free press is a fucking joke, whats really fucked is that you think wanting these things for britain is seditious.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (400x536, 40K)

You know it’s a kike when it resorts to degeneracy first. They know humans don’t like it.

Attached: 506210AC-B521-4E56-85F0-C155400BADCB.jpg (640x300, 90K)

Any Twitter accounts we can retweet?