German hate thread

Attached: reichs.png (500x743, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/440058/the-complete-history-of-the-greek-debt-drama-in-charts/
ft.com/content/9436dfa7-cd88-3daa-a844-56da4b27ec54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Greece)
data.oecd.org/gdp/gross-domestic-product-gdp.htm
multpl.com/greece-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-year
gfmag.com/global-data/country-data/greece-gdp-country-report
ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/euro-area/euro/eu-countries-and-euro/greece-and-euro_en
investopedia.com/ask/answers/060115/how-does-gross-domestic-product-gdp-affect-standard-living.asp
tutor2u.net/economics/reference/measuring-the-standard-of-living
thebalance.com/standard-of-living-3305758
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product#Definition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1498557595587.png (810x827, 608K)

Attached: einreicheineuro.jpg (497x274, 36K)

Attached: 1524622841961.jpg (269x1024, 53K)

man that will be 90% Germans, who will themself even more because they know, there is no escape from Merkel.

Well, here we go: Guess which one won "Germanies next Topmodel"

Attached: gntm_1.jpg (1050x595, 152K)

the one on the far right would produce some nice babies, the rest carry -30 to -90 IQ de-buffs for the offspring

> Greece, Spain and Protugal work up to 60% more than Germans
Can't imagine that.

A German that cannot image, so strange.

fogot the "hate themself"

it is positively shocking to see the likes of Italy, Portugal and New Zealand as working more hours than Japan. Aren't they supposed to be the "work til i die" country along with Korea? 4chin weebs enlighten me as to this preconception challenging data.

Japaneses work freely after work, not legally

Attached: 1525340530270.jpg (3260x1460, 1.05M)

kys, harvest helper

Attached: 1505141396258.png (812x727, 40K)

From what I've seen though, it's the case. Germans and Dutch you will never find at work after 4 pm. The French and Italians otherwise, you will find them until 6-7-8 pm easily. Maybe they work less during the day. Maybe not (I recall the productivity of frogs being greater than the krauts').

Looking forward for a new duel at the football
world championchip, Giuseppe. Oh, wait...
Also, kys pastanigger.

Attached: hsdwsfg.jpg (500x508, 62K)

You see, simple mathematics makes this possible.
Being in more heightened country economically means less work for the same life quality while being in Greece equals more work to have the same(life quality).

Couldn't back them up to worth a fuck you dago motherfucker

this is such bullshit, its totally not like Communism or Geography has anything to do with this right?

+
I guess i should've used "Quality of life" not "Life quality"(?)
Oh well.

Hey loo, a spic who fell the butthurt pole's retarded map.

Care to name any companies which the romans established in the south-east of germany back in the day and the history of the Alemanns who came in a adopted roman culture rather than destroying and disregarding to to the point that there was a regression in the sophistication of pottery and timber&thatch houses being built in the ruins of abandoned villas?

Attached: 1526589441145.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

just coocked numbers to propagandize nords in to more guilt tripping and wallet opening. whats new...

i know plenty of greeks, italians and spanjards in rl,who alsoknowgermany. they would never claim such things but are more concerned with whats being done to germany, alsso by the eu to endlessly be shamed in to shedding our productive surplusses anywhere else but in germany(see net-wealth percapita).

yeah 80% of the usefull stuff around you right now whas just send by angels because thats how catholics roll.

then the music, philosophy, art, literature etc.

before the euro and its politics you could only dream about industrial-nation life quality.

uthankful idiotic maggots.

>EDIT, I meant pizza-nigger of course, presumably from one of Italy which are shit in spite of extensive historic roman occupation, easily debunking this retarded attempt at correlating roman borders with degree of industry

Butthurt about Bavaria?

Oh Euro. The well known kraut usury scheme.

Attached: 1516396404926.jpg (763x599, 73K)

u jelly?

Not really.

Attached: 1515422087638.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

hes not behaving in our interest because hes german. look at sarkozy,may etc

hes prolly telling lies here meant for the german public. to shame them and sooth their notions of being plucked, since they can compare to pre-euro times. nothing new...

look at the end result. look at net-wealh per capita. despite german productivity, brands etc.

Your reply is Only biased and subjective.
The problem is exponential using as power the tribalism we've engraved ourselves in(EU laws) and the contrast in economy between these tribal members.
>qz.com/440058/the-complete-history-of-the-greek-debt-drama-in-charts/
>ft.com/content/9436dfa7-cd88-3daa-a844-56da4b27ec54

First Reich was best Reich

Tbh why did we let the kraut exist. We should have just made them a us state after ww2.

Spain and Portugal were never part of Nazi Germany

how is it biased?

>Great Brithanistan in EU
kek

Religiously and politically.

Attached: gup010.jpg (1920x1200, 479K)

now we believe the msm?
believe eu politicians?

who is biased?

no im asking what contentually is biased about my posts?

you cant tell, because you have no idea. your just biased.

Focus.

Attached: gup03.gif (640x360, 1.32M)

turkroach

You know it's really fucking strange that on the one hand we are the EU's bitch and a US puppet-state still being raped long after the end of WW2, or the grand puppet-master pulling all the strings and reaping all the benefits exploiting all our neighbors, depending on which angle the's anti-german threads choose to take.

>Tbh why did we let the kraut exist. We should have just made them a us state after ww2.
You did, hence the whole refugee schtick.

...explain what you mean by this

>before the euro and its politics you could only dream about industrial-nation life quality.
>Citation sent and explaining why
>uthankful
>Political propaganda bias
>idiotic maggots.
We all know what that means.

Attached: 540.gif (540x304, 1.91M)

yeah but we are biased.

It's inscribed in your religious dogma that you can lie to protect it.

The "germany is just a US puppet state and EU's bitch" is just a narcissistic defence from the posters here that want to blame everything on Germany but don't want to admit that they themselves find themselves in a submissive position towards Germany (again)

The jewish holocaust was worth the shekels

English work the most hours of the big 4, and have the lowest education levels. Germans are much more time efficient.

I liked them, stop bullying

Attached: 1401274547087.jpg (701x749, 110K)

I don't hate the Germans. I realized they're victims too of Soros & co. We must stand united, it's the only way.

No more brothers wars!

THE LEGENDARY BLACK ID, YES!

They already raped and cucked just burn them with fire

salty southern italian is salty

I'm wondering what would say Marcus Aurelius or Julius Caesar if they found out the balance of power in europe today

kek

I believe most people are innocent so the fighting is obviously a "coincidence" I doubt anyone goes out of their way in real life to fuck with a swede,german or greek. Unless they are some obsessed faggot jewboi golem.

Attached: geadg.jpg (594x538, 29K)

That actually explains it, thanks for clearing that up.

how old are you?

do you have any idea how much lower the greek purchasing power whas before the euro?

plz tell me what economic activities in your country warrent your living-standards being on par with germany?

you haveto understand that since the euro whas announced early/mid 90s german private capital en masse went to greece. it fuelld your now entitled notion of that living-standard. in germany the economy tanked because of our capital leaving. and since the ((crisis)) thecapital-flight went in reverse back to germany again. to have greeks still going on larping as rich western europeans, we now have to replace this private capital with tax-money and balance-sheet tricks, where you nominally owe us but will never pay for your cars, medicine, services etc.

and also greece has a higher net-wealth percapita than germany.....

you think this whas the case in the 1980s?

your biased stavros, but also blissfully ignorant

>I guess numbers don't matter.
This is masterfully beautiful.

Attached: make-2.gif (500x274, 1.92M)

Attached: NexttimewithoutItaly.png (500x723, 584K)

you have a really low frame of reference stavros. like biased people.

but tell me what numbers are you talking about?

and did you notice im talking about numbers as well?

tell me stavros. tell me about numbers.

No, it's normal for an Italian do "straordinari", more hours than he should do (ofc payed), on average a guy do at least 40-60 more hours per month.

I noticed it in a thread where a German got tired of the hate and essentialy just went "Yeah we dominate Europe and own your asses".

It was kinda funny to see everyone go from "le eternal German dominating and destroying europe" to "poor man of europe that can't even tell Poland to take in refugees"

We didn't adopted the Euro that early. We had Drachma.
>Average GDP growth by era[45] (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Greece)
>1961–1970 8.44%
>1971–1980 4.70% data.oecd.org/gdp/gross-domestic-product-gdp.htm
>1981–1990 0.70% (Choose Time)
>1991–2000 2.36%
>2001–2007 4.11%
>2008–2011 −4.8% multpl.com/greece-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-year
>2012–2015 −2.52% gfmag.com/global-data/country-data/greece-gdp-country-report

We should just gas the g*rmans

+
Removed more characters i see.
Oh well, there are enough links to check the numbers you seem to be so proud of.

+
Supposedly - two columns.

for one gdp growth isnt correlating to northern european living standards. we can go all across the third world to find similar numbers. also in the 60/70s growth whas much easier,but as economies become more and more consolidated and have taken care of all basic needs, it becomes much harder to grow on top of that each year. why all western countries have such low growth numbers for decades.

what is interesting is, is comparing times pre and after euro. and here we see an abysmal 0.70% growth between 1981 and 1990. since the ecu whas announced it picked up again.

your own numbers prove me right. but bias...

Lost your girlfriend to some german tourist, or what's going on here?

Guess what.
>ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/euro-area/euro/eu-countries-and-euro/greece-and-euro_en

turkroach?

plus,
>investopedia.com/ask/answers/060115/how-does-gross-domestic-product-gdp-affect-standard-living.asp
>tutor2u.net/economics/reference/measuring-the-standard-of-living
>thebalance.com/standard-of-living-3305758
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product#Definition

yes goyim fight and hate your brothers and sisters don't unite together and overthrow us

dont parse links

give me more numbers?

You really think i would be using my mind to protect my country if i was of another's?
No.

Attached: 9fb64374b.gif (540x304, 1.81M)

Jeez, Read.

>pic related

Attached: 1506566167416.png (1386x792, 352K)

Ein frohes Heil Hitler euch allen!

Attached: 1527462849980.jpg (1024x1366, 159K)

whats your claim? that im biased. but you didnt contend anything contentually as of yet?

do it, contend me. your links are worthless info not even about the matters i raised.

typical lowbrow turkroach

Okay,
1. By you trying to support the timely-stated-wrong change of euro had in my country, that means you're probably not even European since the results of that were negative.
2. Your grammar is awful, raising the statistical probability you're obviously middle-eastern.
3. Getting more personal than checking the facts while trying to make the opposition say what you want it to say for "diplomatical" reasons.
Oh, you're not getting that Victory.
It's a fine day.

Attached: 817141.png (2400x1600, 2.96M)

Your jealously makes me happy

Attached: 1524907664804.jpg (400x280, 24K)

yes good goy good pet hate your fellow European