What does Jow Forums think of the Hadas situation?

What does Jow Forums think of the Hadas situation?

> CNN reporter
> 1,000 migrant children lost is a big headline
> tweets out a pic
> everyone gets crazy angry at Trump
> turns out the pic is from 2014, Obama administration
> actually fucking CNN

this is legit, and it's crazy if you ask me. People would've actually protested CNN for this tiny act in the 70's or 80's, let alone tolerate it in the future..

Attached: hadaa.png (1026x819, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/cable_news_viewers_still_turn_to_fox_first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're too far gone.

Q predicted this

I think I've got just the solution, OP.

Attached: 1519741693667.jpg (1068x854, 128K)

I remember that. Was this Obama’s hot dog resupply in action?

FCC should shut tehm down

(((Hadas Gold)))

Attached: 847569847598674598.jpg (1488x1000, 383K)

oh look another *checkmarked* account lieing and pushing propaganda, what a surprise

Attached: DePBjiUXUAArTY-.jpg (854x1024, 133K)

Attached: IMG_20180528_074023.jpg (720x717, 98K)

>Can we delet the internet
~MSM

Attached: IMG_20180528_075027.jpg (720x1034, 140K)

GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP LITTLE GOY GOY
People don't give a fuck because it's easy to be lazy and CNN is huge. Their credibility is full of holes and has been for years, but people cling to it because it continues to tell them what they want to hear, even when they fucking know it's spouting lies.
When I learn that someone takes their news from CNN, in my mind, that person is infected and I consider the fact with every interaction I have with them. They are agreeing to be informed by a virus. They are trash.

So sleepy

>32 retweets 50 likes

And what were the numbers on the original?

Fun fact: Only 33% of CNN viewers actually trust CNN.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2017/cable_news_viewers_still_turn_to_fox_first
> Among cable news network viewers who watch Fox News most often, 50% say they trust the political news they are getting. That compares to 43% of MSNBC viewers and just 33% who tune in mostly to CNN.

Its amazing how quickly their name went from being a byword for dynamic, globally trusted news to one of slanted, tabloid style reporting.
Well earned, of course.

Man I used to watch cnn religiously. I'm not sure what triggered the downfall. Trump certainly quickened it but that wasnt the start.

I remember watching their coverage of MH370 and that was the final straw for me. I know I wasnt the only one.

you know it would of been in the 10's of thousands.
>release completely wrong pic or article
>garner 100k likes/retweets
>delete
>apologize in a diff tweet, get a couple likes/retweets
>repeat

they have been doing it for years without consequence .

Just another nail in the coffin of cnn.
Most people, including normies don't think of them as a reliable or trustworthy news source. When all they're doing is screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP all day it tends to become a pathetic joke.

Think it's great, personally.

If illegals understood that coming here will result in the disappearance of their children forever, perhaps fewer will come.

>What does Jow Forums think of the Hadas situation?
people who think the media are liars will continue thinking that the media are liars.
people who don't will memoryhole it, make excuses, or rationalize it to the point that it doesn't conflict with their ideological perspective.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Imagine a boomer Jew who isn’t really internet active seeing this picture for the first time. Do you think this scares them? I think they might actually feel fear from even putting their eyes on a picture like this. Fucking hilarious man, just as the original picture was embedded into the collective goyim conciousness for decades and therefore the meme was “true” because we all believed in it, so do our new memes in the internet age. A good enough meme will literally change the way you perceive reality, thus changing physical reality. This is why they hate the memes so much, it’s literally their secret power and the goyim have finally taken over.

People only watch it because they get cameras on the ground

Oh wow you’re still pretty new. The descent into facism will only take a few more years user, it’s very strange how quickly things change after the veil is lifted.
The ZOG matrix is a very very strong illusion, but once it’s off it is almost impossible to go back

>(((Gold)))
Uh-uh.

sweet-44 tender-9 hot-juicy porkchops

Attached: Q.jpg (800x450, 227K)

oh my god
this isn't happening

>I-It was just a miscommunication, guys.

>When you're so jewish that you absolutely MUST have Gold in your last name, but you're also so jewish that you can't put any effort into it

Very few people watch (((CNN))) voluntarily. They have government contracts as an official propaganda network to always be on the telescreens at airports, bus stations, etc.

Lie on the front page. Retraction on page 16. These lying kikes have been doing this for decades.

can someone do an edit of 'The whites are at it again' and change it to CNN?

Attached: UCyfEPP.jpg (750x537, 64K)

hadas? isn't that the jew word for a whore that tricks gentiles?